Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I'm sorry you got hassled by them. At least you didn't have Owen to handle too." He said softly. "Glad you're okay."

He glanced at her making faces at Owen. "Yeah he likes it. It's small nothing huge for just him. It's just a short subway ride." He gave her the street name. He gave Owensome Cheerios.

"That works okay for me. I can be there at 9. I'll let dad know." He stopped and looked at her. "Adri? Since you met me...what is the happiest moment you remember? Was it Fashion Week? Or SI?" He knew his happiest but didn't know what she considered hers.

"Yeah. I'm really glad he wasn't there." She didn't know what she would have done if Owen was with her. That was another reason why she was glad to have Liam around now. She wouldn't have to think about what would happen if Owen was with her while she was alone. She'd always have Liam.

Owen chewed on the cheerios and dropped a few between him and Adri but their bodies kept them from falling to the floor. She looked at Jake. "I'm glad it's not too far." She said softly.

She nodded her head and grabbed her phone and sent the counselor an email letting her know Jake would be there at 9. "My time is from when I met you to now?" She rubbed her lips together and shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. The first thing that pops into my mind. Is when you tackled me and told me you loved me. Well we were wrestling and then you tackled me into the couch and told me you love me." She smiled and laughed.

"Or seeing vegas through your eyes that was fun."

"You know I can protect you too right?" He looked at her wondering if she really believed it or if she'd even let him.

He shook his head. "Yeah it's not bad. Plus its not far for him to sight see or ahop. Or whatever he wants to." He smiled at Owen. "O likes the subway."

Jake smiled at the memory of when he told her he loved her. "Those were your happiest moments for you? Or just fun memories?" He asked and checked the food. "Mine was our firt night in our house. Camping out on the floor with the fireplace." He smiled at the thought and what else they did.

"I know but you aren't always going to be there. I'm not going to drag you out with me to go shopping. Or to just walk down the street. He comes from a good company and he can do the job. Why not let him so you don't have to go with me everywhere and so I'm not put in the position again? I don't want to be in that position ever again. That's scary as hell."

She smiled at Owen and rubbed his cheek. "He did?" She asked a little surprised. She thought it would be too loud for the little guy. "Are you my little city boy?" She asked him and 'ate' his neck to get him to laugh.

"Both. They were fun and happy. They are easily stories I can tell to Owen when he grows up and future kids and whoever else asks." She told him. "Who said it first? How did he say it? We have a fun unique story." She smiled.

She was right and her safety was most important. "Okay..." He also didn't want Owen out with her and they both ge caught.

Jake smiled at her. "Yep. He did. It was noisey for him. But he liked the movement. He saw the tunnel out the winfow passing by and was memorized." Jake went back to the food then leaned against the counter. "You missed him today didn't you?"

Jake smiled. "I said it long before you did. Too bad I'm hurt or I'd have to fight you again." He gave Owen more cheerios.

"Want to go to breakfast tomorrow? Just the three of us. Ican have the driver then take me to therapy, then you and O to dad's and then you can join me at therapy." He knew she was on a diet but she could hopefully find something she could eat.

He was also there the first time it happened and he couldn't really do anything to stop it either. In vegas they didn't have this problem because there were as many paparazzi. Here was a different story and she was t walking out the door unprepared again.

"Of course I missed him." She barely got to say hi this morning. She kissed Owen's for head and said no thank you when he offered her a cheerio. "I better not find a cheerio down the front of my dress little boy." She teased and kissed his neck.

"Yeah we can try breakfast tomorrow. Do you want a diner breakfast or a fancy breakfast?" She asked. "Or we can ask the driver where is the best breakfast place to eat and have him take us. I make take Liam out for a test run tomorrow too." She smiled.

Jake could have protected Adri and if she thought he couldn't, she was highly mistaken. He would always protect her with his life.

He laughed. "You probably will or you'll find one in your bra. Dinner was done so he gave Owen his first and then Adri and then sat down with his own.

"Diner sounds good. Or we can ask. Doesn't matter. Maybe we can take dad something to eat." Jake looked at her. "Adri...I'm gonna probably make you mad with this, but I need to tell you. I don't really like the idea of this guy being around all the time. Yes I'm jealous. I'm your fiance. I should be able to keep you safe. And I can. But I get you want someone when you're not around. I'm not upset. I'm just nervous. We need to be prepared for media starting rumors..."

"Thank you for cooking." She said when he started putting the plates down. She put Owen in his high chemise so they could feed him while they ate.

"I'm not mad. It's kind of funny though." She said with a smile. "You're only jealous because he's handsome. If he was old and ugly you wouldn't have a problem with him. I'm not around this guy to hang out with him. He's protecting me while I am out. That's it. There is no reason to be jealous." She told him "Or nervous." She added.

""If the media starts rumors then they do. That's what they do. You can't let it get to you. Don't get mad at Liam for what the media is saying about him. I'm in this with you, not him."

"You're welcome. I can get more stuff to cook I need to. It eas nice they both liked to eat healthy. They also introduced Owen to it as well, he seemed to like it mostly.

She was right. The guy's looks added to his jealousy. "That and he's a body builder. I'm a bit broken right now..." It was nice Adri was trying to make him feel better.

He smiled. "Thanks baby. I love you." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "If he makes a move...I will beat his ass." He said seriously before eating.

"You're not that broken and he's probably pumped with some type of enhancement. You're all natural. I like natural." But Liam wasn't bad to look at either. She smiled at Jake and shrugged her shoulder. "It's only for a month. And possibly when I have to return to New York alone. I'm going to need him around."

She turned so he could kiss her, "I love you too." She gave him a look and rolled her eyes, "Of course you will." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. "I wouldn't expect anything else."

She ate her meal and crossed her legs. This felt nice. It felt like what they were like before he was injured and when they were happy.

He couldn't help but feel like she was just trying to make him feel better and it was kind of working. He nodded to it only being for a month. The times she had to go to New York alone was what he was worried about.

"Hey Andre got a freebee. If guys think they can kiss my fiance without any consequences, they are highly mistaken." She was lying if she said she didn't want to punch Layla when she came onto Jake.

Jake made sure Owen had food to keep himself happy. Jake didn't feel like things were normal, they were being civil. They were at least talking about issues and civilly. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"And Nick but that was for work. That was different." She said softly.

"Bisping thought he could talk about you and he got a punch in the jaw." She told him with a smile. "And I almost broke my hand at the same time." She frowned and shrugged her shoulder. "Worth it." She looked at her hand and stretched it out and made a fist.

She shrugged her shoulder to doing anything tonight. "Nothing really. I've had enough of being out there for today. And I haven't seen my boy all day so I want to spend some time with him." She pinched Owen's cheek and smiled at him.

"Maybe we can watch a movie?" She asked softly.

"I wasn't entirely jealous about that...not sure why. But I wasn't. Maybe because I knew it was for work." Jake shrugged.

Jake smiled. "That was pretty hot by the way. When I fight him, I'll have to tell him I punch a hell of a lot harder than my girl." He chuckled a little. Jake grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles. "And people thought I hurt you..." He rolled his eyes.

He nodded. "Yeah we can watch a movie. That way you get time with the O man. We can cuddle on the couch." He ate and Owen reached for more food. "No...eat what is on your tray." He pointed to it. "This is daddy's." Owen looked at Adri, almost like he wanted help from her. "She isn't going to give you any."

"Can you eat a diner breakfast babe? I want you to be able to eat wherever we choose to go."

She smiled and nodded her head, "Yeah. That'll get into his head alright." She smirked and shrugged her shoulder to what other people said. "I would say you wouldn't hurt a fly but you beat people up for a living so that doesn't really apply." She teased.

"I don't know what movies are out right now but I am sure we will find something. There's gotta be something good out."

She shrugged her shoulder, "As much as I would love a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream and syrup, I can't eat it. I'm sure they have a fruit bowl or something. I'll figure it out when I get there."

"I would never hurt you or Owen. There's a difference. I can beat the shit out of anyone, but I choose not to just beat any and everyone up. That's kind of why I kept saying good verse evil for my tattoo. I can be a fighter but then, I can also be pretty gentle." He smiled a little and shrugged.

Jake shook his head. "Yeah I don't know either babe. We will find something. Maybe something funny." Once he was finished eating, he got up and started to clean up the kitchen and his plate. "Maybe they have an omelette you can get from egg whites or something. We will find you something baby."

"Should we talk about our therapy session tomorrow. Is this something we keep to ourselves in our individual sessions or share with each other? What's your thoughts on it? Or leave it up to us?" Jake grabbed a wet cloth to wash Owen up who fussed. "You have to get clean buddy. Mommy isn't going to want to cuddle with you covered in food. Goof." He kissed his head as Owen rubbed his eyes."

Jake then looked on his phone to find something to watch together.

"I can't wait until you're covered in tattoos. That knight under the skin tattoo is going to look sick and sexy." She smiled. "I can't wait to see that." She nodded her to finding something to eat at the diner. They'd figure it out.

She looked at Jake and shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. Do you think we should talk about it?" She asked him. "Maybe. I'm not hiding anything from you. I'm sure we will mainly talk about our feelings and how certain situations make us feel."

She scooped Owen up and kissed his forehead. "I think I have something of yours down my shirt." She told him since could feel a little cheerio digging into her skin. She kissed his head again. "I'm going to change and change his diaper and then we can watch a movie."

Jake smiled. "I kind of want to do it while I'm already not training. It's on the opposite side of my injury so it should be okay right?" He shrugged. "I can always ask the doctor what he thinks. At least get the outline or something. It will take sessions. Would you go with me when I got it?" It made him feel good that she would find it so sexy. It was nice knowing she still found him sexy.

He shrugged. "I'm not hiding anything either. I say we can do whatever we feel up to doing. Somethings may need to be discussed some may not." He shrugged.

"Okay babe." He gave Owen a kiss on the head then kissed Adri's cheek. Jake moved to the living room and sat down with a big glass of water and looked through the movies. He found one and got it ready while Adri was getting more comfortable. He checked his social media.

"That's a long session Jake." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. "Maybe the first time I'd go with you but I'm thinking that's going to be a very long day in a tattoo parlor for you. I'll bring you lunch though, when I'm not with you."

There were a few posts from tmz about Adri getting swarmed and how with what happened to Kim kardashian celebrities should be more careful. Some people were getting in Jake for not being there and some were getting on Adri for being alone in New York. Everyone had an opinion about the situation.

After changing the both of them, Adri grabbed Owen's blanket and took him downstairs. She sat on the couch next to Jake and got comfortable. She could only have Owen sit still for so long before he wanted to stand up and jump or play on the floor so she set him on the floor and let him do his own thing.

Jake nodded. "It's okay. Was just a thought." He gave her a small smile. "Thanks." It did kind of suck though she wouldn't be there with him but he understood.

He knew that with the posts from tmz that it would only get worse when she's out with her bodyguard. He had no idea she would try to be walking around New York. He was with his dad, it's not his fault.

"According to tmz, I should have been with you when the media swarmed you...sorry for letting you down and not being there." He said teasing a bit with a smile. Jake started the movie and grabbed a blanket for himself and Adri. He put it over them and snuggled to her. "Come here...come cuddle."

"i'll go with you a couple times but you'll be there a lot." She told him. "I can't wait to see the finished product though." She wasn't saying no, she was just saying she didn't want to go and watch him get a tattoo every time he had to go to the parlor.

"Of course they are." She said softly and moved over towards Jake. "I can't wait to see Liam pushing everyone away from me. I'll feel like a badass." She smiled.

"I just don't want him to beat up any fans." She said softly. "That wouldn't be cool."

Jake nodded. "Okay." He gave her another nod. "Yeah it will look pretty sweet. I'm going to see if I can get a hold of Nunez to do it."

He just looked at Adri. "Oh yeah...so cool..." He sighed. "I get you're excited about this guy and I want you safe, but...can we maybe just spend the rest of the night not bringing him up? I'm getting jealous again and I don't want to. I just want to enjoy the night with you. With no fighting but time with you and O."

He hoped that it didn't sound like an ass thing to say, but he just didn't want to keep hearing her talk about how cool this guy was and get more jealous. He was trying to not get jealous but the more she went on about him the more Jake was in fact getting jealous. It was something he was working on all together. But it was hard because he knew what he had with Adri and didn't want to lose her. He made Adri look a him. "You should feel special I get jealous. I just don't want to lose you..." He whispered before kissing her softly.

"That would be cool." She agreed. "Maybe you can a guest judge on tattoo masters." She smiled. "I think filming for Nick's show starts soon. He did express a great want of having you in the show. Even if it's a one episode part. I think that would be cool." She smiled.

She agreed to stop talking about him and just enjoy her time with Jake and Owen but she was like a kid with a new toy. Shouldn't wait to play with it and show it off. She knew he was hot and everyone would want to know who he was. It was going to be fun walking around with him.

She laughed and nodded her head, "Yeah I feel very special." When owenfor fired he crawled over to them and Adri picked him up so he could snuggle between her and Jake. "I wish Max was here." She said softly and rubbed Owen's back. "Our little guy misses his big brother."

"Maybe, if they ask. It's up to them and Dave Navarro." He shrugged. He'd be totally for it if they asked. "I'm game as long as I can fight or train if that's what they want me to do. It's going to depend how well this injury heals. That is cool of them to want me to do an episode."

Jake watched Adri and Owen. "I know, I'm sorry. Maybe we could have him sent out FedEx." He teased before kissing Owen's head. "I'm sorry you miss your brother buddy. Daddy had to get hurt and screw everything up..." Jake let out a sigh. He really did feel responsible.

He enjoyed watching the movie with his family. Jake looked over almost half way through the movie and looked at Adri. He just watched her a moment and wondered what she was thinking. He felt happy. For the first time really since Amy's wedding, did he feel happy. By the end of the movie Owen was asleep snuggled up to his mother.

She nodded her head, "Who knows, you could be getting a call soon. I do think that would be really cool." She smiled.

She gave Jake a look, "Maybe we can have someone fly out here with him though." She said softly and rubbed her lips together. She looked at Jake and raised her eyebrow. I'm sure there is some service to get him here. Some dog plane that he can roam free on and be here." She said softly. She rubbed the back of Owen's head and kissed his head. "Someone's hair is getting long." She said softly.

"Amy and Luke should be getting home this week right?" She asked softly. "Amy said something about getting the rest of her stuff from the guest house. Luke's backyard is bigger than my parents. Maybe they can take Max from them for us."

"Maybe..." He smiled and rubbed her leg. "Who would you drool over on either show?" He teased.

Jake sighed. She really knew how to make a guy feel like shit. He looked away and went back to the movie. The more she talked about Max the more annoyed he was getting. "I'll take care of it tomorrow." He said softly, referring to getting a hold of Luke.

When the movie was over Jake shut it off and got up picking Owen up to take him to bed. He carried him to his room and tucked him and turned the monitor on. Jake went back downstairs and sat on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom