For Love And Revenge (eric X Swallow540)

"Thanks for telling me that. I've never been someone's first." He went a bit faster and harder, until he came minutes later. "I suddenly want to know everything about you.", as he grabbed hold of her tits with one hand and spanked her ass with the other. His tongue went into her mouth passionately, and he continued onto the shore, still fucking her. "It's big, isn't it, Eleanor?" He asked her, about his cock. He tried not to cum a second time, but his restraint wasn't enough. He didn't want to impregnate her until AFTER Team Rocket was eliminated.

Eleanor got louder still as he thrusted harder and faster into her as he played with her tits and ass before before going hard enough to rupture her hymen causing her to let out a short scream of pain and immense pleasure just before she felt a warmth inside of her as Eric came inside her, the thought of possibly getting pregnant hadn't even crossed her mind yet. She accepted his tongue massaging it with her own as it entered her mouth as he carried her onto the shore "It's so big Eric, I can feel every inch of it filling me up from the inside," she moaned out watching as thrusters his member into her as she felt an exciting new sensation reverberating through her body "Oh Eric, it feels so good!" She said as her moans grew so loud she was sure she could be heard from across the lake, as her body shuddered in pleasure against Eric's muscular body as she was brought to orgasm for the first time in her life just as he came for the second time

"You want more, don't you?" He asked. "Well, I'm all yours. Consider this my way of saying thanks."

He went as hard and fast as he possibly could, sincerely hoping their enemies weren't around to hear or see them making love.

Eric then sucked on Eleanor's breasts rather passionately, while groping her ass.

He stopped fucking only to cum a third time.

Eleanor's senses were on overload as he continued to thrust deep inside of her, her luscious breasts bouncing as each thrust came and went. "Yes, Eric please give it all to me!" She moaned as the pleasure rippled through her as her second orgasm overcame her just before Eric came again.

She laid there panting as Eric lay on top of her still filling her up with his juices "That, was, amazing." She said in between breaths her head still spinning from the waves of pleasure.

"You are welcome. Get ready for what's comin' next." He told her.

Eric then pulled out, wiped his cock off a bit, and stuck it into Eleanor's mouth.

"I think you know what I want now.." He said, "Suck it."

Eric really needed this after all this time of not having sex of any kind whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom