Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones: The Scarlet Rose (OOC Chat)

Not sure yet, I think I'll be going to Gulltown at first. This is more a question for in the future. Lorra might like to go too one of the Three Whores at some point, maybe Slaver's Bay, White Harbour, Maidenpool, any port on the eastcoast of Westeros and the westcoast of Essos would've potential for this girl.

We are in June of 299 A.C. That way we have all the kings still at the moment.

I hope it's okay that I fudge the dates somewhat, given that I wanted to have Myrcella in Dorne. I guess I didn't realize how quickly into the WOT5K Renly dies.

Hey guys! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I finished my character - Lady Jocelyn Waynwood - and I'm very excited to start role playing with all of you!

I completely and utterly forgot to post in this since I've been working non stop for seven days. I'll be writing an opener soon.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to start off in King's Landing, it's the only place my character has a real reason to be.

(Sorry for the intromission)
This is sad because i'd rather join a GoT roleplay; perhaps a revamp of the RP?

Heya people!

_________

So.... in order to join the Scarlet Rose we have to be presented by two. ...Someone moving to King's Landing?

So.... in order to join the Scarlet Rose we have to be presented by two. ...Someone moving to King's Landing?
Or somewhere else...
just to get going... ^^

So, I normally would refrain from something like this for fear of Mary Suing it, but noticing that no one else seemed to have jumped on the mention of Blackfyres in the rules resulted in this character springing into my head. Submitted to the profiles thread for your perusal. :p

I already understand that she will not be amazed by my hairy merry lardy lord? :(

Not to be a bitch...

But why to make a total scenario (Twins, gulltown, sunspear etc) if nobody actually plays? :3

I'm plotting with someone and need some of those areas.

Also, a group message has been sent out to the original folks to remind them of the reboot.

Back
Top Bottom