Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones: The Scarlet Rose (OOC Chat)

Fey

Planetoid
Not sure yet, I think I'll be going to Gulltown at first. This is more a question for in the future. Lorra might like to go too one of the Three Whores at some point, maybe Slaver's Bay, White Harbour, Maidenpool, any port on the eastcoast of Westeros and the westcoast of Essos would've potential for this girl.

OP
Rivine

Rivine

Supernova
We are in June of 299 A.C. That way we have all the kings still at the moment.

xanaphia

the working dead
I hope it's okay that I fudge the dates somewhat, given that I wanted to have Myrcella in Dorne. I guess I didn't realize how quickly into the WOT5K Renly dies.

Belle Dujour

Super-Earth
Hey guys! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I finished my character - Lady Jocelyn Waynwood - and I'm very excited to start role playing with all of you!

Sharub

Star
(Sorry for the intromission)
This is sad because i'd rather join a GoT roleplay; perhaps a revamp of the RP?

Sharub

Star
Heya people!

_________

So.... in order to join the Scarlet Rose we have to be presented by two. ...Someone moving to King's Landing?

Sharub

Star
So.... in order to join the Scarlet Rose we have to be presented by two. ...Someone moving to King's Landing?
Or somewhere else...
just to get going... ^^

KCRiley

Moon
So, I normally would refrain from something like this for fear of Mary Suing it, but noticing that no one else seemed to have jumped on the mention of Blackfyres in the rules resulted in this character springing into my head. Submitted to the profiles thread for your perusal. :p

Sharub

Star
I already understand that she will not be amazed by my hairy merry lardy lord? :(

Sharub

Star
Not to be a bitch...

But why to make a total scenario (Twins, gulltown, sunspear etc) if nobody actually plays? :3

OP
Rivine

Rivine

Supernova
I'm plotting with someone and need some of those areas.

Also, a group message has been sent out to the original folks to remind them of the reboot.

Top Bottom