Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones: The Scarlet Rose (OOC Chat)

Rivine

Supernova
Well hello folks! If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk, this is our little corner of Blue Moon!

Some lovely characters already c:

Looking forward at seeing your character sheet Rivine!

I am pecking away at him as we speak! I might end up with multiple characters though :)

Well as members of the Scarlet Rose, the payment is not always in coin. lol

My shameless inspiration : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaPc4HKmYw

DeRe said:
My shameless inspiration : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaPc4HKmYw

Haha, Varys acting like he still has his fifth limb ^^

I will be working on rules/guidelines and a starting post for us tomorrow. :)

I have revised my character extensively, keeping my original concept in mind while making him much more appropriate for our RP.

And he has been approved DeRe.

So! I was curious about what locations people would like to have for them to start in? I have a list of a few locations in mind, but would like to know who would be available where. Here is what I'm thinking...
  • King's Landing - A given I think
  • Gulltown - The main port of the Vale.
  • Sunspear - Who does not like Dorne?
  • Bloodstone or Grey Gallows - A pirate/smuggler haven might be a good thing, given some of the characters we have.

What do all of you think?

I don't think anyone does not like Dorne lol. Those locations are perfect to me. I think my character would begin either in Kings Landing or one not the pirate holds due to proximity.

Lorra's most visited places would usually be King's Landing, Duskendale, Lys, Myr, Tyrosh and Pentos. I think Lorra will start on the open sea though, setting sail to a port on the Westerosi eastcoast.

Rivine, do you have a starting point for us? Like what is the first objective our group is trying to do? Or are they trying to reconvene and figure something out? I might have an idea for something Scarlet Rose can look into, if you are interested.

The Scarlet Rose is a fairly nebulous organization. Basically it is a group of like minded people who assist each other in their own goals. The closest thing to an overarching priority is to help each other gain higher position.

Right now since people's characters are a bit varied I am planning on letting them start where they want too. Eventually we will be working towards having a meeting of the group in a neutral/safe location in order to discuss the war and what part they might take in it.

Loving the set-ups! I'll probably have a starter post with my character out in Gulltown if anyone wants to join.

If you wish to start somewhere else, is it alllowed to create a new thread?

Back
Top Bottom