Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingmaker (PF) - The Stolen Lands

"Not if your problem is a leaking cistern ..." Sarenna interjected, giving Svetlana and Oleg a friendly smile as she did.

"But why don't you allow our welcoming host to describe the problem before making bold claims about solving it?"

Cecil simply rolled his eyes at Sarenna's response, figuring that she'd missed the entire point. Simply because he used an Eidolon he was not inherently weak. If he had so chose or had the inclination, he could have fully devoted himself to the arcane arts, learning, studying and perhaps even creating spells. Or any of the other myriad of more intellectual arts. Hell, he probably could have become a bard, if he'd deigned to put some effort into training himself physically. Instead, he had devoted himself to the summoning of his Eidolon, learning to fuse with it and make its traits his own. Two becoming one, both making up for where the other lacks.

Because make no mistake, everybody lacked something.

But if she'd not gotten that the first time he'd tried to explain, she wouldn't the first, so he simply put his eyes forward and ignored her. As they entered the town, he took the time look around, taking in the various buildings and people wandering around. It seemed the others already figuring out what the problem was that they needed help with.

Valeeria looks over the arrivals with an inquisitive as well as discerningly-lustful eye. She's quiet at the moment, taking their baring and deciding who would be the one to receive Calistria's second sting first.

Speaking of stings, Vespa, Valeeria's wasp familiar, buzz's in from the forest and lands on the woman's shoulder, its antenna moving in an intelligent like fashion.

Lirix just shakes his head at the comments. This was going to be an enjoyable adventure. Barely been traveling a day together and one of the band members was already wanting to stab everything in sight. They were also interrupting the woman asking for their help. He again shakes his head but doesn't add to the problem by speaking up to tell them to quiet down, instead he turns to look at the woman that had been calling to them over the wall. Like the females of the group, she was more dressed for comfort then the wilds, but the giant wasp on her shoulder was interesting. It looked...intelligent.

Auger let out a chuckle at the armored woman's words. There was nothing that couldn't be solved by a good stabbing, or slicing in Auger's case.

Oleg however didn't seem that amused. "You mean, you lot don't know what's going on!?" The man looked like he was about to blow a fuse. He was about to go on a rant when the blonde man spoke up. "I'm guessing bandits have something to do with this?" Oleg seemed to freeze before sending the blonde man a sideways glance. "You know?" Auger merely shrugged. "I just put two and two together," he reached into his coat, pulling out the rolled up charter, "This does say to wipe out banditry in the area, and since this is the only form of civilization for miles and miles, it makes sense bandits would bother you folks." he glanced over at the rest of the party. "I mean, it's obvious, right?"

Svetlana sighed in relief, a rant from her husband averted. "Yes, that's exactly it. We've been getting trouble from a vile group of bandits for months now, and they're going to be here tomorrow. They've been taking our supplies, or gold," "And my wife's wedding ring." Oleg grumbled, clearly angered by the memory. Svetlana gave her husband a concerned look. "I'd rather not have the ring, than see that horrid woman take your hand." Oleg merely grumbled in response before the woman turned back to the group. "Will you help us? Please?"

Auger gave a casual shrug. "Well, I did say it was part of our job, wasn't it?"

"Personally I would like to hear a bit more about these bandits before I make my decision." Sarenna chimed in, her tone polite but also matter of fact. Auger seemed just a little bit too overeager for her tastes. Personally she preferred to only make promises she could keep.

"Like ... how big their gang is? They must be quite confident if they announce their arrival in advance."

Vannalys kept her eyes in Laveeria curious about her in many ways, she didn't seem to belong here with this couple, the symbol she was bearing in her barely covered ample chest belonged to Calistria if she wasn't wrong. She hadn't studied much about religion but enough at least to know about the lustful goddess.

Part of their job? Vannalys said the boys would be willing to help, she never said anything about herself or any of the girls but indeed it was part of the task they have been commended. She could talk her way out of this but if everyone else would go then why deprive herself from going too, it would be more fun than simply staying at the post... unless it was with Valeeria, she addressed her with a flirtatious smile then, "will you be coming too?"

"Yes. These bandits have wronged Oleg and his wife; vengeance is demanded, and I shall see it done." She then gives a nod, that's both inviting and serious at the same time.

"Indeed." Carmesí comments, maybe these bandits have a leader, the one that Achaekek decried must be put to death, "The question now how to stab them. Find them, and stab them. Or, let them come and stab them."

Svetlanna seemed overjoyed tha they were willing to help them. At their request for further information, she nodded in understanding. "Well, they've been coming by every month for 'tribute'." she said the word with a hint of acid to it,"Initially there were twelve of them. A woman with a pair of hatchets, a rather crude man in a hood, and ten others. The second month they came, only the hooded man arrived, along with six others. And the third, the hooded man with four." Oleg gave a small grunt of anger. "Tose bastards probably think we'll just roll over and let them have it all now." Svetlanna nodded sadly. "Yes, though this does look like it means they'll be that amount or less this time."

Oleg stepped forward. "They'll be coming here tomorrow, so we've got time to prepare. I honestly think we should ambush them when they come in here, butcher those sons of bitches. And if that damn hatchet lady's there..." his expression darkened, clearly wanting to do horrible things to her.

Auger gave a small shrug. "Well, I see nothing wrong with that. In the meantime, we've got time before these guys show up." Svetlanna nodded. "Yes. We can set up rooms for you to stay." she looked over the group, "Though we're a little short on space, so you might need to double up."

Auger smirked, looking back at the various ladies. "Well then, who wants to be sleeping buddies with whom?"

Valeeria grins at Auger's comments, then nods, putting her two cents in with one subject. "I suggest we lure them inside the fort; once they get in, we can close the doors and prevent their escape. We should endeavour to capture the woman with the hatchet; she may know more."

Cecil waves his hand uncaringly, as he speaks. "I'm fine partnering with whomever. As for the bandits, well, they most likely have a good idea of the local terrain. I agree that we should endeavor to capture one and get as much information from them as possible."

"So, accommodations for the night..." Turning to Cecil, Carmesí states to the half-elf, "You may grace my bed for the night then, but touch anything and you might find a few new holes in very important places."

Turning back towards the group of people, she changed to another subject, "Should we set a watch for the night then?"

Lirix speaks up from the back, "If a watch is needed, a watch I can provide. I have already had many sleepless nights, what are a few more?" He says, his hand coming to rest on the large bastard sword at his hip. "If not, a nice tree makes for a comfortable night."

"Does doubling up imply the perusal of the same bed?" Sarenna is a bit concerned by that prospect. She does not know any of her companions that well yet. "Or will there at least be separate resting opportunities in each room?"

Vannalys stayed quiet for a while hearing what everyone else had to say. "Indeed having the brigands come inside and trapping at least one alive seems the best course to follow, I could make the weak willed ones fall sleep for an instant one by one so it's just a matter of binding them quickly... wonder who is up for that task?" She smiled in a suggestive way to the whole group for a moment and then walked away changing the subject "Also It doesn't really matter if it's on the same room or on the same bed, or whom I might share it with, so I'll just go ahead and take a room" the flirtatious glance she gave them was simply followed by a tantalizing sway of her perfectly rounded tight ass while she slowly disappeared inside, whoever would follow her first would be sleeping with her.

Though he idea of them bunking up together was received with mixed messages, Oleg and Svetlana were still pleased they were going to help with the bandit problem. "Unfortunately," Svetlana addressed Sareena's question, it's we're short on bed at the moment. Oh, and a watch isn't really necessary," she addressed Sirix, "The walls keep us safe for the most part. Again, the only real problem is the bandits, and that's about to be taken care of. There's no need to sleep in a tree."

"Oh, let him if he wants," Auger spoke up, "Just leaves more comfy beds for the rest of us. Now if you'll all excuse me," he gave a smirk and followed after Vannalys into the building, more than happy to take her up on her offer.

[This is going to be a bit of a socializing moment, let the crew properly get to know eachother (whether intimately or not is up to you), and when you're all ready, we can skip to the next day form some good old fashioned bandit murder]

Following Vannalys into the building, Carmesí noted the furnishing before querying the elf with an eyeroll, "Claiming all the beds? I beg to differ."

The building seems to hold only a single large room with no partitions, with four beds within. Propping her spear against the wall next to one of them, the human dropped her backpack at its base before falling into a bed and starting to disrobe. Possession is nine-tenths of the law after all.

A little surprised by such an arrangement of the bed but not uncomfortable at all with a little public display of whatever would happen there Vannalys stopped at the center of the room and then she saw how not one but two people were already following her.

She stepped closer to Carmesi, as she spoke up first "Oh I would never expect to take a bed for myself alone..." she said in a sultry tone as she watched her start undressing, "...perhaps I could share this one with you?" she added with a flirtatious glance and then reached out her hands offering to help her out with her garment.

"Hrm? Isn't the half-elf..." Carmesi turned towards the doorway, and doesn't see Cecil anywhere in sight, "Looks like the space is free then if you want to share."

Taking the offer, she allowed the elf to take her heavy fur coat before divesting the armour herself. Tossing the metal shirt to where her bag sat, she then continued with her woolen undershirt, pulling it over her head after standing up to allow Vannalys access to her winter skirt.

Lirix looks around the outside a little before slowly moving inside. He takes a look around the room, noticing no rafters either for him to sleep up on. Seeing no other alternative for him, he walks to the closest corner and rolls out his bedroll. He settles down on the simple blankets and pillow, looking as comfortable as if he was on one of the beds.

Vannalys had her eyes on the thick fur coat she disrobed that covered her armor, not to forget that large spear of hers. Sure Carmesi was heavily equipped, seemed she liked getting physical and stabbing a lot, wonder if she has some other kind of utensil she likes 'stabbing' or getting 'stabbed' maybe, indeed an interesting mate to get to know better.

Her hands went to the human's legs then, following the contour of her silhouette and carefully feeling the surface of her skin under her skirt until she made it to the waist, slowly undoing it to see the fully exposed beauty of the cleric.

Sarenna ignored all the fondling going on in the room as good as she could, heading straight for the bed furthest away from the entrance and depositing her backpack next to it. Her burden gone she sat down on the bed , herhead slightly bowed, as she pondered how she would spend her night unmolested.

Auger watched as the two women seemed to get intimate with eachother, completely ignoring the other people in the room. Not that the blonde was complaining. After all that travel, a little entertainment was in order. Seeing Sirix set up a bedroll in the corner (why he had no idea, there were still beds available), and Sarenna take one of the free beds, Auger flopped himself down on another, leaving one last bed free.

He cast one last glance over at the fondling duo before looking over at Sarenna and Sirix. "So, what brings you two out here?"

Lirix chuckles at the question a little speaking up from his corner. "Teiflings aren't exactly welcome in civilized walls. I figured, if I have to be in the wilds, I might as well get some adventure out of it." The young demon-kin answers, He looks over at Sarenna waiting on her answer.

Back
Top Bottom