Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingmaker (PF) - The Stolen Lands

"Broadening my horizon, I guess..." Sarenna replied truthfully as she slid out of her shoes. She usually slept naked, but in the current constellation that could lead to problem,s, unless she let all her companions oogle her.

"At the time I made that decisions I apparently was not fully aware of the consequences of not even having a room of my own at night."

Lirix fully laughs out loud, not caring about actions going on in the corner. "If you can't stand to not have a bed at night, you should turn around and head home in the morning. And set aside all ideas of privacy, it's not safe to be alone." Lirix chuckles again, shaking his head.

Auger chuckled at Sirix's words. "Indeed. From what I heard, we're exploring this stretch of land, so more often than not, we won't be sleeping in a room like this," he gestured to the room around him, "But rather on the cold, hard ground surrounded by the beasts. Now doesn't that feel relaxing?" He gave a smirk as he glanced over at the other two women in the room. "At least they don't seem to mind sharing."

Vannalys found that Carmesí wore nothing underneath the skirt, her fingers discovering nothing but smooth skin on their trip upwards from the legs, the removal of the skirt exposed a slightly glistening shaved slit.

"It's easier to share heat with skin to skin contact, best get familiar now and not balk later when it's needed," the cleric retorted as she finished pulling off her shirt, allowing her bare breasts to bounce free.

Disengaging from the elf, Carmesí walked over confidently to her bag with her clothes in arm, dropping them in a pile next to it before digging out a blanket to throw onto the bed before returning.

"Now, you seems to be a bit overdressed now hmm?" Reaching out with a hand, the human pulled expectantly at the Vannalys' clothing.

"That is the drawback of following your spontaneous inspiration." Sarenna sighed as she replied to Lirix, apparently oblivious to her two playful party members. "Spontaneous inspirations do not think everything through thoroughly. So it seems I am stuck here now, at least until I have amassed a decent quantity of riches."

Lirix chuckles again at her last statement. He takes a moment to shift a bit before returning to the conversation. "Better grab an axe. If I was a betting man, lumber is the only riches your going to find out there with any kind of gold value. Rich with experience though." Lirix tells the sorcerer, coming up with one thing he suspected she would actually want and find out there. He then turns towards Auger, "Yes, that does actually. Mattress are to comfortable for me, and civil lands are hardly civil to someone like me."

Continuing its way between her legs Vannalys' fingers explored and rubbed the shaved folds of the cleric while helping pull her skirt off. "Indeed it better to get to know each other as close and deep as we can now that we the time to do so", her finger swiftly sliding inside of her before she pulled off.

Vannalys' eyes followed her with curiosity wondering what she may be up next as she put her clothes away and threw a blanket over the bed. When she returned and pulled her clothes she joined her and did the same, "Not for too long" she seductively answered as her hands pulled at specific spots that gave in easily letting her full outfit immediately end in Carmesí' hands. A full body leather harness being all she was left with, her hairless cunt seemed to eagerly welcome everyone's gazes as the straps made her mons pubis swell, her perky plump breasts bounced free of all clothing yet still trapped and constricted between the leather lines around them. Touching her own naked breasts and twisting her nipples to make them harden for her intimate friend she sat on the bed and spread her legs waiting to for her to warm each other.

“My, looks like someone is a naughty little elf,” Carmesí taunted as she discarded the clothing in her hands in a pile next to her belongings, “Dressed like that, it’s almost as if you were hoping for something like this happen.”

That said, she leaned down upon her prey, capturing Vannalys' mouth in a full kiss before using her heavier body to push her down upon the blanketed bed. Carmesí rubbed her body against the elf’s, groping and teasing her breasts with one hand, her other one pulling the blanket over them before joining.

“Is there some place that… You would like attention?” The human teased when they broke off the kiss for air, knowing full well that she ignored the invitation of the still spread legs.

"Oh this? just tools of the trade, not that I...mmmh" she was silenced suddenly by a deep kiss and then pushed into the bed. Blushing out her body welcomed every caress of the human priestess and grabbed her ass pulling her closer as she joined in. She then took off her belt and handcuffs and hanged them on the bedhead next to her whip, on her belt she had a pouch with several tools and toys. She didn't asked the question but only started playing with her own folds getting herself wet and ready for her mate, "Oh and Feel free to use anything that catches your eye" she added while panting after the long kiss.

Auger chuckled as he looked over, watching the two lovely ladies starting to get heated. His onlyregretwas that he wasn't a part of the fun, but if they were to be traveling together alone in the wilderness, well. Who knew what would be in store for him. "Well then," he's aid, leaning back on his bed, "If nobody else wants to have fun, I'll get some sleep. After all, we have some bandits to murder in the morning."

Back
Top Bottom