Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

Diego's smile just grew from the all of the possibilities that came in their wonderful future. He adjusted himsellf so he could further go and hug and kiss her some more, his hand strokng through her beautiful hair. "I know. I have a surprise for you," Diego told her with a smile.

"I remember how you talked about how you never got to go to Disney World as a kid...," Diego said before showing her the envelope. "That's why we'e gonna go on an all-expense trip there at one of the suites with all the perks," Diego told her with a goofy smile before he kissed her.

"I think that we should probably plan things, joina Big Brother/Sister program for some training and I know we'r eprobabyl gonna have ltos of kids and we need to save up," he said, answering her last question.

Her smile got big as Diego finally revealed where they would be going for the next week. She had joked that maybe she would go one day, but she didn't think that he would take her there for their honeymoon. Joy fell into a fit of giggles," We're going to Disney World," she started singing. If she wasn't so tired she probably would have ended up jumping up and down on the bed.

The fact that Diego was considering her idea, made her heart soar. "Good thing I have you to keep me more level headed when I get excited. I would very much like the idea of joining some sort of program, it would be great training."

Diego smiled and kissed her when she giggled and sang. He hugged her tighter and snuggled her under th covers. "We have so much to look forward into our life together," he said to her with a big smile as he adjusted himself so she was lying on him. His hand was resting on her butt and he went to kiss her neck.

"I love you so much, Joy," Diego told her with a big goofy grin.

" I love you, too,"she was completely content.

Disney world was amazing. Everyday they were up at the crank of dawn, even with the time change, and they didn't leave until which ever Park they were at closed. There was plenty of walking on an everyday basis, and the tan lines were pretty bad. Joyce took so many pictures with characters, she could have a scrap book of just those pictures. It was the most perfect honeymoon idea.

Diego used every tip and trick that he learned from the months he worked at Disney World when he was younger to make Joy's experience wondeful. From going to all the games and all of the rides, to looking at all the parades and attractions and meeting the characters while even using promotions and coupons to get some good meals.

DIego leaned over to kiss her as he watching the big fireworks show at Magic Kingdom. "I love you so much," he told her with a big smile.

His "I love you,"came at such a romantic moment. They were hugging, it being kind of a chilly, and they fireworks were above their heads. She would never tire of hearing him say those words. Joyce leaned in to Kiss her husband, but her Minnis ears chose that moment to slip off and fall between them.

She laughed," This trip has been amazing. I don't want to have to go back tomorrow."

"Don't worry. Whatever life throws at life, we'll overcome it together," Diego smiled and laughed with her before he returned the kiss. He knew they would be hapy together forever.

10 Years Later...

Diego awoke with a yawn before he smiled and went to the kitchen. Today marks the anniversary of he and Joy having been together for 10 years. Since then, their business has been booming and they have created some of the fienst TV shows and video games ever while revolutionizing the industry and getting alot of people jobs with secure and steady sources of income. Beyond that, they have been raising a good family. So far, they have been blessed with three children so far, the firstborn being their son, Aurelio.

Diego looked at their kids' room. Right now, their kids are staying over for the weekend at their grandparents' house so Diego and Joy were alone for their anniversary. As such, he went over and began cooking breakfast for him and his wifey in bed. The pancakes, the scrambled eggs, some bacon and toast and of course two rbeakfast smoothies. He took the tray and took ti back upstairs before he went to suprise his wifey,

Joy smelled the pancakes coming up the stairs and she rolled over in bed. She sat up greeting her husband with a big smile. "You really do love me," she stared at the food, her stomach was grumbling loudly. She had no need for tons of jewlry or flashy gifts, Joyce just needed to have breakfast in bed.

As Diego set the tray down, she leaned over to kiss him. "This is a really good way to start our anniversarie. A little breakfast in bed, a little cuddling, and then eventually we'll get out of bed. Technically, you've been out bed. I guess the right thing to say would be that, eventually, I will get out of bed, "she didn't really want to get out of bed, but this was the only time that they would have to spend with Diego. She was hoping that after dinner they could go dancing.

They kissed and held each other for a moment, but her stomach won out. "Let's eat this nice breakfast you have made."

Diego smiled as he saw his beloved having woken up. He smiled at what she said. "Don't worry. I scheduled the weekend off so we'll be able to enjoy our time together," he said with a smile before he kissed her once more and snuggled with ehr bed while prepping to dig in.

He went into the pancakes and he poured her sme of the fruit compote. "Considering the success we've been having, they were mroe than happy toa gree, especially you are the boss after all," he said with a smile. "And of course the kids are visiting our parents. Well, Aurelio is visiting my folks," he said to her with a smile.

"Aurelius can be a handful, my parents are a little too old to be taking care of him and the other two," she cut up her pancakes and started to dip them in the compote. She gave a small mmmm, before continuing to chew. " You know I don't like leaving work for to long, I feel like nothing gets done. Those weekend I will not answer my work phone or one email, I promise,".

Noticing some compote on Diego's lip, she leaned in to clean it off." I think it tastes better on you than it does on the pancakes," she laughed.

Diego smiled and he kissed her. "True, but he is doing well and he has been keeping busy with his activitis and ever since we got him that GameMaker for kids program, he has been absorbed in trying to make video games," Diego noted with a proud smile before he smirked.

"Likewise," Diego said as he also tongue-kissed his wife before he kept eating. "What would you like to do after breakfast?" he asked her as he snuggled up closer to her. He loved being amorous and intimate with his beloved.

"Yep he's gonna be a nerd just like his daddy," she joked. Aurelio was such a smart boy, and she had such high hopes for him. With a father like Diego, and all his uncles, biological or not, he had plenty of male role models to look up to. The girls were something else, both Vanessa and Sophia were super sassy, they were doing a pretty good job at making sure they weren't spoiled. The girls were welcomed, since both sides of the family is overwhelmed with boys.

"I can think of a few things that we could do after breakfast. A nice long bath sounds great, and it has been awhile since I gave you a goo back rub," she wiggled her fingers at him wondering if the offer was enticing enough.

Diego just smiled back at her as he kissed her. Aurelio was a smart and good kid, though he was a bit more confident and self-assured than Diego was when he was Aurelio's age. Vanessa and Sophia were pretty sassy and could be smartasses, something which Diego was remidned of his own younger brother, though they were also pretty smart too. He also had them take martial arts lesson from their Uncles Harry and Nate.

Diego smiled as he went to kiss her and he couldn't help but gently grab Joy's breast for a moment. "A nice long hot bath together would be fun and we could probably do further stuff," Dieog said as he kissed her cheek, enjoyig being affectionate with his wife. It has been a while since they just let themselves go and being wildly intimate.

"Let me go draw the bath," she pulled away from him and climbed out of bed. She pulled of her night gown as she walked into the bathroom. She just set it on the counter for later. She reached up in the cabinent to pull out some towels and to grab the bubbles for the tub. The tub was pretty big and was going to take sometime to fill up. After making sure the water is warm, she poured a little of the lilac bubbles in the tub. She reached for the candles that they kept near the tub.

Once the candles were lit she went back out to get him."The water's ready".

Diego went to take the dishes and the leftovers downstairs. he washed the dishes and putaway the leftovers for later. He went back up and he saw his sexy wife in the nude as she was preparing the bubble bath for the two of them. He leaned in to kiss her and hug her from behind as he grabbed her breasts again and he kissed her neck.

"You look as sexy as always," Diego told her as he grinded his hard-on against her, having also stripped off his clothing.

"After the bath," she turned in his arms loosening the grip he had on her breat. She moved his hands down to grab her bottom. " After we take the bath, I'll give you a nice massage. My treat to you since breakfast was amazing. Then you can have your way with me," she walked him over to the tub.

Between the steam and the candle there was a nice and calm environment in that small corner of the bathroom. Joyce sat in first sitting up agonist the walls, then she spread her legs so he would have room to sit in between her legs.

Diego gave a fake pout before he went over to the th.with her before he sat up acros from her. He did lean over to embrace her tight, going over to kiss her neck. Diego loved every moment of every day that he was with his wife.

"I love you so much," Diego told her lovingly as he leaned in to embrace her saving his body on here and such. While he did love to be intimate with his wife, he also enjoyed these quiet moments of just being able to cuddle with her.

He kissed her forehead.

She leaned into his kiss. For Joyce, the most comfortable place in the world was to be wrapped up in Diego's arms. It was like having her own personal heated blanket.

Although she wanted to savor the contact, she also wanted to show him just how much she appreciated him, all he did for her, and all he did for their family. Lathering soap on an old soft towel, she started to soap up Diego's body. She tried to really focus on his shoulders and neck. Eventually, she had to scoot her body closer, so she moved into his lap. This was the perfect positioning so she could wash his back.

Diego kept kissing her before she parted and she began to wash his back. He kept looking at her with adoration and happiness. Every day of being with her was filled with warm feelings and wonderful moments. "You mean so much to me," Diego told her as he kissed her once more. As she scooted closer to him, he could feel their closeness and he was getting aroused a bbit, but he focused on being with his wife.

She soaped up all of Diego's body, also using it as a chance to rub all over his body. "I love you so much. I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you," they had been together for so long she didn't want imagine what her life would be like without him. Everything would be so bleak and lackluster without his smile. She couldn't bare the thought.

Diego was groaning in pleasure as she felt her soft hands all over his body. He was soo happy he found soemone who loved him for he was and love soeone for who she was. Diego faced her once more ad returned another kiss while embracing her tight, feeling her breasts on his chests and his cock grinding against he rpussy for a moment, but he was docusing mainly on her.

"10 years ofhappy marriage and I know we have many more ahead of us," Diego told Joy lovingly.

Diego's hands were distracting, so was his kisses, so was the fact that he seemed to be touching her everywhere, but she eventually responded back to him. "Ninety. I'm sure we can make it another ninety," she laughed at her self as she thought about. She had heard of couples who were together for eighty or more years, she just hoped that they would make it to twenty first.

She rinsed off their bodies be for standing up and grabbing their fluffy towel. Joyce grabbed the warming massage oil. "Time to put my hands to work," she walked back to their bed.

Diego smiled at her and he laughed with her before they rinsed and dried off, all while squeezing and caressing Joyce their drying. He walked back to the bed and laid down, waiting for Joy to give him the back run. He ended up doing it for her last year, using some exotic scented oils... which via the pwoerful scent and relaxing mood, quickly led to some very sensual fucking for a good period of time.

He wondered what Jou will do

She rubbed his back until she was sure that she had got out every knot in his back. Sometime they get so busy in between work and the kids that they dont always have time for things like this. She moved on from his back to his legs and his arms. She playfully slapped Diego's ass before rolling him over.

Sitting on hI'd stomach do that his duck pressed right up against her ass, she continued with his shoulders and chest. She turned around so she could get thr front if his legs and thighs.

All of his body completely relaxed, there was one last spot that needed some attention. She grabbed Diego by the base with one fist and lowered her mouth down on his cock. It had been more than a few days since she had a chance to taste him.

Diego was groaning in a relaxed state and savoring how Joy was getting all the knots out of his back. "That feels very good, dear," he said with a content smile before he blushed a bit when she slapped his ass. Then when he was on his back, he groane dwhen he felt his erect cock was pressed on her curvy butt.

He moaned out Joy's name as she began sucking him off. Fortunately for him though, he was facing her ass. He moved her a bit by grabbing her hips and began licking her pussy. "You're quite tasty, my Joy and I would like to please you too," he said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom