Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

"God yes. Let me just take off this contraption first," sh reached behind her back for the clasp of her bra. As soon as they were undone she could feel the relief I her breast as they dropped from where they were hoisted at.

Joyce pressed against her husband's hard on. He was harder than usual probably due to the separation and the whole not having sex. Between the two of them she could feel that his underwear were damp.

Diego smiled before he removed his own shirt, leaving him bare-hested as she was. He leaned in and began licking and kissing his beloved's breasts as he went to squeeze her butt. He went to kiss her neck and elaving love bites as he went down to her dripping pussy. He moved the lingerie out of the way before he leaned in and began licking his wife's pussy.

He wanted to fully indulge in the love-making and making up for all the repression they have to do for appearances and for the wedding. He wanted to make love to his wife over and over and ove again.

With her panties out of the way there was nothing stopping Diego from having his way with her pussy. The way his tongue swirled and prodded at her folds it was virtually impossible for her to keep still. She was too over whelmed with pleasure to do too much of anything else but writhe in pleasure and pull on his hair. She constantly kept up her vocal appreciation as he made love to her body.

Feeling like a bad wife that was neglecting her wifely duties, Joyce tapped on his hip and pulled it a little toward her face to signal her next want.

Her moaning was music to his ears and he savored in being able to pleasure his wife and being able to have her coo his name. Diego knew what she wanted when she tapped him. He adjusted them so his underwear came off, leaving him in the nude and his erect cock right in front of her face as she was on top og him. Diego went back to licking her pussy.

She rested her hands on his hips her mouth opened to accept his member in her mouth. She alternated between taking him fully in her mouth and letting her tongue play with the head of his cock. She moaned around his vock as he licked her.

Diego groaned out sensously when he felt his beloved wife take his cock into ehr mouth. Her tongoue pleasured him endlessly as she would switch from licking the head to just fully sucking him off sent shivers down his spine. Of course, this encouraged him to keep pleasuring and licking her.

He even began using his fingers to pleasure her, pinching her clit. He grinded his cock down a bit, expressing his desire for her to use her breasts.

Getting the hint, she slipped his cock out of her mouth. He was now properly lubricated and would slide between her breast with ease. She pressed his cock in between both her breast and slid them up and down. When his cock slid all the way up she licked the head. When it came up with enough force she would full on suck his cock.

Diego groaned in delight as he felt Joy's large and perky breasts rubbing up and massaging his cock. This doubled when he felt her tongue lick his head and suck him while still breast fucking him. He went over to lick her pussy faster while fingering with two fingers. He was holding on tight and he only came when she did. He groaned in delight as he came in her mouth, face and tits.

He lapped her juices before he went up to lick her neck and grind his hard cock against her pussy. "All right, my sexy wife, do you want me to fuck you doggy style?" he whispered in ehr ear as he gave her a love bite.

Every touch from Diego sent her closer to to coming, until she couldn't hold back anymore. She came so hard, she felt her body shake and her muscles tense as it wrecked her mouth. She didn't have his cock in her mouth so she felt his cum go everywhere. She wiped herself with a tissue before joining him at the head of the bed.

"You could take me any way you want," she rolled over on to his knees.

Diego didn't hesitate or hold back as he plunged his erect cock deep inside of Joy. He groaned loudly in pleasure, savoring that he would be able to fuck his beloved freely. "I've been holding it in. That week was too long so let's make up for it," he whispered in her ear as he was starting out fast and hard, going deep inside of her, savoring their union.

"I love you so much," he whispered in her ear as he held onto her hips while he was moving in a mildly animalistic notion yet filled with love and passion in each and every single movement.

Joyce could barely hold herself up ad Diego got out all of his pent up sexual tension. The way he rammed into her was driving her crazy. She had never felt him be this passionate and forceful. She was starting to be glad it was only a week, anymore and he probably would have attacked her as they walked through the door.

Diego was giving her a thorough fucking, she knew the or gas that followed was going to be massive. " I love you too, sweetheart. Please don't ever stop," she reached between her legs to give her clit a little attention as her orgasm was coming near.

Diego noticed that she moved her hand toward her clit. He removed one ofthe hands on her hips and held her hand while he pinched her clit to stimulate her pussy. He moved into to give an intense kiss, savoring their connection. "I'm not going going to. I'm thinking we'll be up all night doing this, my darling wife," he said in a hot whisper to her.

He continued giving her the intense kiss, savoring every loving moment of it.

Though breathless from his kiss and endless pounding. I have a feeling were not going to get much sleep, either," she smiler before leaning in for another kiss.

It wasn't long before her orgas was ripping through her body. It wiped her out, but she kept clenching on to his cock. She wanted his orgas to be just as pleasurable as he had made hers.

Diego groaned out as he kissed Joy some more before he finall came inside of her. He filled his wife up with his hot seed; embracing her tight. He was sweating and recovering from the intense high of being able to fuck his wife. He leaned in to kiss her and embrace her.

"That was amazing. I love you so much, my wifey," he says to her as he is recovering before their next round. He leans in to give her a kiss.

She could feel Diego's warm cum inside her, but she simply laid down exhausted from her second orgasm already that night. "I love you too, I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you," she cuddled up next to his side. "You're going to have to give me a break before that next round," she smiled as she leaned into his kiss. "Just a short break. Like five minutes," her eyes were already closing.

Diego embraced his beloved as he went over to kiss her passionately, his arms tight around her as he savroed her presence and just everything about her. "You already look like you're about to fall asleep, my dear. Are you sure you wanna continue?" Diego asked her as he cuddled closer to her while putting the sheets over them.

She kissed him hard, it was impossible for their bodies to get closer than they were now. "I am sleepy. Just give me about ten minutes to nap, and I'm sure that I'll be ready for another round of you all over me," she had a very large grin, but her eyes were still shut. She kept telling herself that she would wake up again, it was only proper for the newly married couple to spend all night enjoying each other.

"Don't worry. If you're tired, then we can save the energy for later," Diego told her as he would embrace her, feeling his hot body on hers, arms and legs wrapped around her. "I love you so much, my beloved wifey," he told her with a smile.

" I love you, too," her eyes still shut. She easily drifted off into a deep sleep. She was able tk sleep so peacefully with all the stress of the wedding gone. That was until she felt her husband stirring next to her in the middle of the night. Diego had been waiting patiently for her to wake up, so she turned over and made live to hI'm until she fell asleep, again.

Diego savored the whole night of love-making with his beloved and it was probably the best night of his life. He had such a wonderful rest. When morning came, he was happily asleep, though he began to stir. He awoke with a smile to see that he was in the bed, happily nude with his wife. He leaned in and kissed her good morning.

"Buenos dias, mi amor," he told her with a smile as he grabbed his glasses.

Diego's kiss started to wake her up from her slumber. She grumbled a little the light being so bright. She was usually a morning person, but her husband hadn't let her get much sleep," good morning dear," she rolled over so that she was facing him. Seeing him so cheery made her smile

She looked at the clock it wasn't morning, it was one in the afternoon. She wasn't sprites lay time she saw the clock it was a little after 7:30 and they going pretty strong.

"So I guess today is the fit's day of forever.

Diego wrapped his arms tighter around Joy and he leaned in to kiss her. "Yeah, it is... and I'm happy it is," Diego told her with a smile as he rolled over so she is laying on him and his cock was resting near her pussy. Her warmy body on his felt so nice.

"So, we have all day for ourselves before we leave for the honeymoon tomorrow. What do you wanna do?" Diego asked Joyce as he was stroking her butt while looking at her with nothing but love and happiness.

"I'm not sure what I want to do yet, it's so nice to just lay in bed and relax. We never have time to do this," she relaxed against his chest. " I'm not sure what I want to do, but I can tell what's on your mind," she reached back to grab his hand. Between that and his warm girth against her thigh his offer was seeming mighty temping

" I need a break from all the constant pelvic pounding. So, I think we should get up," Joyce started to sit up in bed, but was instantly dizzy and weak. It was best to lay back down.

Diego smiled as he grabbed her hand before he embraced her so she could rest on him. He leaned in for a kiss. "Yeah, we can spend the whole day relaxing... Mrs. Vendrix," Diego told her with a goofy smile, feeling her warm body and her soft breasts on him. "You could let me do the work and we can take it slow if you want," he suggested to her.

"We'll relax here for a good while so tomorrow we can be well-rested for the honeymoon," he said to her with a smile.

She smiled at the ound of Diego calling her his misses. "Mrs. Vendrix. I can get use to that. Or can you imagine walking into a restaurant, ' Our reservation is under the Vendrix' s'". It woumdnt take her very ling to get used to it. Of course she woumd have finish all the name changing procedure, but it would be worth.

" Yes, we have a whole week to enjoy ourselves. I can't wait. This is probably the longest that we've together uninterrupted by work or obligations. "

" I know we just got married , but we have talked about this before. I'm ready to start thinking about kids. It takes months sometimes over a year for couples to get pregnant. What do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom