A Fae Princess's Iron Man (Krystal x thatguy1)

JJ looked kind of meek and she blushed a becoming shade of pink as he pulled out of her. "Not in a long time, Tony." she breathed out, giving him a kiss as she to got up. She smirked at him, teasing his tip just slightly with her tongue before sitting in his lap. "So, you want me to control my depth, or do you prefer to take the lead?" She was feeling now confident now. somewhere deep inside she realized he was her heart, even if her mind hadn't yet.

Krystal let out a sigh. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Now focus on the mission, soldier!" an order clear in her tone as she spoke. She couldn't let him get away. She needed to know for sure that her theory was true. She needed to know that her Bucky was alive.

"Control your depth," Tony told her as he ran his hand along her backside, feeling every curve and smooth surface of her skin until he reached her ass. He took a hand and spanked her, feeling her skin giggle beneath the impact, "damn," he said quietly and wolf whistled. He grazed her pussy clit with his fingers lightly as she started to get atop of him.

"Yes ma'am," Steven hollered and put his muscles into over-drive, he manged to reach the open plane glass window just as the figure managed to grab the skiff of the helicopter, leaving Steven to watch as the blacked aerial escape vehicle went out into the night. "God damnit!" He yelled, "who the Hell?" He asked as he plopped down the ground in defeat.

JJ chuckled, giving him another kiss before she slid her tight pussy over his his cock. A long pleasured moan escaped her as he ran his hands down her bod and slapped her ass. Her previous lover had never felt anything like this. She shivered as she controlled her depth, and he would be able to sense how touch starved she still was. The woman hadn't had sex in 50 years. Even if she wanted to be the dominant one, she was so touch starved that she didn't are who topped unless he was touching her.

Krystal watched the scene with a frown. "Its alright Stevie you'll get him next time." she told him soothingly, knowing the man would be feeling defeated. While she wished that he had caught him, she knew somehow there would be another time. They would see that man again. She would know soon enough if he is her Bucky or not.

Back
Top Bottom