Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game Master search (NSFW)

isy_to_go

Super-Earth
Hey there!

You may have guessed it by now but if the headline is not good enough xD I´m currently searching for a Game Master (GM) to guide one of my girls through a fantasy/post apo/whatever world. That could be through quests/missions or whatever we want to, we can talk about that. We can also talk about the world we play in together or if you say that you already got a world and want my char to be in it, well, thats fine with me too, just say it.

i want to have smut and story included. 60:40 or something like that, smut to plot ratio. If you got some questions or want to change something just tell me and we will discuss it.

Life is ever changing
The idea was, that i play a very plain, maybe even ugly, schoolgirl (16-18). I hate my life as i get bullied all the time be it by girls or boys. My parents don't listen to me and especially my stepfather seems to really hate me, looking at me with a disgusted look all the time.

One night, i wish it would all end, or at least i wish to be another person, live another life, just not....this one.

'Be careful what you wish for'

The wish is heard, but not by an angel or such good creatures, but by an evil slime. In the same night, that slime attacks me and forcefully tries to take over my body. It's a fight and clash of wills and although i was desperate and all, my will to live is still stronger than the slime anticipated. And so, the slime can't take over my body and something unexpected happened. The slime's and my cells did fuse, but my mind, was the ultimate winner.

As i try to get control over my now, slimy, melting body, that night i discover that i now have an ability. The ability to change my appearance however i like.

Ok. Thats it! I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
RE: Smut driven Stories

Hello isy,
I would be interested in doing the slave or dragon queen/ slave story.

RE: Smut driven Stories

i´m back again and starting from zero. i´m sorry but explanation is in my Bio

RE: Game Master search

isy_to_go said:
Full Edit -> new search

Hello,

i have a question, you look for a game master, does this mean you want to do a story like in a video game ?

Anyway i'm interested by your ideas, can i send you a PM to discuss more about it ?

RE: Game Master search (crave more post apo right now)

New Pics for Modern/Post Apo and thats what i'm craving right now.

Still looking
[automerge]1541491244[/automerge]
Added a new idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom