Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game Master search (NSFW)

isy_to_go

Super-Earth
Hey there!

You may have guessed it by now but if the headline is not good enough xD I´m currently searching for a Game Master (GM) to guide one of my girls through a fantasy/post apo/whatever world. That could be through quests/missions or whatever we want to, we can talk about that. We can also talk about the world we play in together or if you say that you already got a world and want my char to be in it, well, thats fine with me too, just say it.

i want to have smut and story included. 60:40 or something like that, smut to plot ratio. If you got some questions or want to change something just tell me and we will discuss it.

Where the Hell am i?
So this is the classic, sucked into a game story, but with a twist. Normally it's the nerdy, gamer boy or girl who gets sucked into the world, but this time, it's the mother.

While cleaning her son's room and complaining about how messy he is, she accidently takes his game device (we can discuss what that is). When she takes it, she gets a small electric shock and looses conciousness and when she wakes up again, she is in a place she doesn't know at all.

Thats my rough idea. If you like it, hit me up so we can talk about the world and stuff like that.

Intrigues of nobles
In this one we are again in a fantasy world and again i would like to do this like the one above with you playing the males and me the females.

My main character is a noble girl, but only the lowest noble rank possible. Her parents drilled everything into her, that was needed to be a proper noble and her father secretly taught her some hand to hand combat too. Her parents want her little girl to climb up the noble ranks as much as possible and of course she is obliged to do just that, although maybe she wants to do something entirely different in her life.
At court, intigues, lies even murder can be a daily problem. Will she be able to survive there?

Well for this one, this is all i got, maybe we can make something out of it, since i feel it got potential. (1) (2) (how the dress really looks like)
(3) (4)

Too dangerous
I'm a modern day mercenary, a killer, a weapon, dangerous and effective, for some too dangerous.
This Rp got a little twist in it. I was a male dangerous killer or merc and got too dangerous for a influantial fraction. They hired and then trapped me somehow and i get something injected, then i lose conciousness. When i wake up again i'm an attractive woman with the same skills i had before and i can't remember anything about being a man before. My memories have been altered (we can decide how much and in which way) and now my life is in the hands of the very fraction who did this to me.
(1) (2) (3) (4)

An unexpected Change
For this one i found some pics i really like and would love to make something out of it. I hope you can help me with that!
(1)
(2 2.1 2.2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)

Ok. Thats it! I will add more if i got an idea, till then, i hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

erebor15

Moon
RE: Smut driven Stories

Hello isy,
I would be interested in doing the slave or dragon queen/ slave story.

OP
isy_to_go

isy_to_go

Super-Earth
RE: Smut driven Stories

i´m back again and starting from zero. i´m sorry but explanation is in my Bio

RE: Game Master search

isy_to_go said:
Full Edit -> new search

Hello,

i have a question, you look for a game master, does this mean you want to do a story like in a video game ?

Anyway i'm interested by your ideas, can i send you a PM to discuss more about it ?

OP
isy_to_go

isy_to_go

Super-Earth
RE: Game Master search (crave more post apo right now)

New Pics for Modern/Post Apo and thats what i'm craving right now.

OP
isy_to_go

isy_to_go

Super-Earth
RE: Game Master search (crave more post apo right now)

Added new pics

OP
isy_to_go

isy_to_go

Super-Earth
Still looking
Post automatically merged:

Added a new idea

Last edited:
Top Bottom