Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

got an idea, have Tigiri go out silently and unlock the door that lead to the guards without opening it while we remain in our unlocked but closed cell then she frees the ogre and finally wake him up, Tigiri could be unsummoned if in troubles and the door could be open via cantrip so the ogre is led out with minimal risk of us meeting with him.

That could work. I was planning on bluffing/diplomancing the ogre, letting it soak up the hits, in order to gain a reward later (the guards asses), but that works just as well, and while it may lead to not having another brute to use in the future, eh, not really worth it minion wise to keep.

Cherubian said:
I am sure our GM will allow you to adjust your character sheet, since you have not been formally introduced yet. :)

My probable start location is highly dangerous, I rather not be a male and have my back door opened up for business.

True, and yet out of our group, it would seem that I am the only one that really knows how to... use my assets ;) Still, he's a meatshield, so that works out for us!

It's a little bit of both I would say :p
And I know how to use your assets too hmmm ;)

Anyway should we proceed freeing the ogre then? lets see how well we can use him... against the guards of course

Well, when we encounter any female guards, we can see how well my 'assets' stand up. I the meantime, all I have is my skilled hands.

I'm having trouble finding out whether Dream Guide is a human or not x_x, I think he's a human, right?

I surely hope Dream Guide is a human.... otherwise we have proof of non-human intelligence :D If La'croise is human is another question all together. He is even if Dream Guide forgot to write it on his sheet :p

What exactly is wrong with non-human intelligences? Most of the party is not human after all, so I would think a human one would be the odd one out, not the other way around :-/

It was a joke :/, Dream Guide has confirmed that yes, the character is human, but has yet to confirmed that yes, Dream Guide is human.

Back
Top Bottom