Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Star Wars rp. Josu_T and I only.

Maat finished his exploration of the castle and went to the mess hall to eat with the other storm troopers. He watched until he figured out how they ate in their suits. He would need to remove his helmet. That was not a good thing. He decided instead to just take the food and find somewhere quiet. Once he was there, he ate and reached out with the force. He sensed that Tanja and Jacen were close. He hoped she would be ok, but if he inturupted them and nothing was wrong, he would be found out. That would be the worst possible thing.

Jacen heard the knock on his door and used the force to open it. He let Tanja enter, but did not give her time to speak. He walked close to her and made sure she could hear every word clearly. "You want to know why I brought you here. Why? Do you think you are something special? Just because you have a very unique ability? I have unique abilities as well. However, you are right. That skill you posess would be usefull to me. I had you brought here so I could do two possible things. Or, I should say, you can do two possible things. You can join me and together we can rule the galaxy as a pair of sith masters. Or, you can choose the other option, which is death. So, what will it be? Will you live and join me and have ultimate power? Or will you die like a pathetic fool?" He smiled at her and let the options sink in. He anxiously awaited her answer. He had a feeling he knew what it would be this time, but he could be very persuasive. She would join him eventually. It would just take time.

Tanja heard her two options and she said to him,"Those are not two good options to give me,but in this situation,I refuse to join the sith side,a sith master killed my mother and father and thanks to Obi-wan Kenobi he found me and kept me hidden from you sith lords so oyu would never ever be able to find me at any cost. But now he is dead because your uncle killed him which was Anakin Skywalker,I know everything about how Anakin turned to the darkside and became Darth Vader,and you'll never ever make me change sides never ever in my life Jacen I know that my abitiy I have will be very useful to you,but it's also useful to the light side as well.Thanks to my uncle and thanks to Master Skywalker they both showed me how to control this power and gift I have and I think my father had this abitiy as well,and what else are going to do to me since I refused to join you hmm.?"

Tanja knew that she was going to regret this decsion and she could feel Maat very close to her and Jacen and she knew excatly where he was and she kept it a sercert and needed to warn her friends what might happen next and she sighed.

Jacen heard what he had expected to hear from the girl. He turned his back and looked out the window as she spoke. When she finished he turned and laughed as he walked toward her. Then as he got close he leaned in. He gave her a soft smile. "You know, I think you may be making a hasty decision here. You really need to think about it. You think you may have power now, but you will have unimaginable power in the dark side. The things I can do are incredible. Join me. Taste what true power feels like. Do you see this planet? It is beautiful. It is mine. It could be yours as well. You are the future ruler of one planet. You could be the ruler of many. Think of the wealth."

He paused for a moment and made a gesture toward her. "You are a beautiful woman. If you join me, the power you have can transform you into the most beautiful woman in the galaxy, no, in the universe. Every single man and woman will be in awe of your beauty. Imagine it. You could have any man you want. You can use them and toss them away and no one would care. People would be like your playthings. You will have power, wealth, beauty, anything your heart desires. What is it that you want most? Tell me and I will get it for you? If you join me you would have the power to get it for yourself. Anything. Whatever it is you want, you shall have it. All you must do is join me. Stand at my side, join me in the dark side. Every dream you have will come true." He grinned at her and watched her, waiting for her answer yet again. If she turned this down she truly was a fool.

Tanja looked at Jacen and said to him,"Those things do sound interesting,but I'm happy how I am,I'd never want anything more in this galaxy,and another way I'll join you if you give me back my weapons so I can hang onto them. May I please have my wepaons back and I will not attack you at all I promise,your too strong for me to try to fight against you,I'd loose against you for sure Jacen."

"I like to keep my light jedi skills and I'd never ever use them against you at all,if you can except the things that I want I will consider joining you,but if you do not except my terms then you are just like your uncle in all kinds of ways." Tanja knew that she was taking a risk at her terms and hoped that he'll except her terms and not reject any of them at all and she felt how close Jacen was getting to her and if Maat saw this he'll go into a bit of a jealious rampage and no one would be able to stop him at any cost and she sighed.

((Sorry had company over for a bit and just got online now.))

Jacen listened to her response. She seemed to be making a deal of some sort with him. She wanted to keep her weapons and her current skills. He laughed. This was too easy. All she wanted was things he would have given her anyway. What a foolish girl. He had to laugh a little. He went to where her weapons were sitting and tossed them to her. "Here you go. Take your weapons. You will never lose your current skills, but you will learn new ones. I can never take away your abilities. Now, let us seal the deal. Bow to me and tell me that you are at my service. Then kiss me. If you will do that, you will be my student and together we shall rule the galaxy." He grinned and stood in front of the window, waiting.

Tanja places both of her weapons inside her cloak pocket and she said to him,"I did some rethinking about your two offers but how can I put in words you'll understand Jacen and here goes nothing.
I refuse to become your student,because I do not want to kill any innocent people and I do not want to learn any new jedi darkside skills at any cost. I'm happy with what I've learned from Master Skywalker and I'll never turn my back on my master and my friends at any cost. My true jedi master is none other then Master Skywalker and you will not take me away from his learnings at any cost.
And if you try to kill me now,you'll be very sorry and you'll be way over your head for murdering a jedi knight/princess. I'm not ready to die yet I have things in my life that makes me feel so happy about myself. And what else could you do to try to persue me to join your side this time hmm.?"

Jacen watched as she took her weapons and put the away. Then she told him that she declined his offer. He became furious. They had made a deal and now she was turning on it. He growled and was ready to draw his lightsabre. He clenched his fists angrily. He started to yell at the girl. "You insolent fool! You do not know what you have just done. No one makes a deal and then turns their back after I have held up my end of the deal. You have your weapons, not join me or die. I don't care if your friends come after you once you are dead. None of them can match my skill, my power. You may have things that make you happy in life. Well get ready, because you will never see, hear, or feel them again. It is time for you to go the way of nearly every jedi in the galaxy has gone. You lost your chance and now it is time to die."

He drew his lightsabre and held it out toward her, threatening. He approached her again, ready to strike her down. He kenw the others would come after him and he knew he would take their lives one by one, even his parents. No one could stand against him and live.

Tanja glared at him and she said to him,"Yes I know what I just did and I shouldn't of decided what my descion is,and you won't get away with this at all Jacen."

Tanja knew she had no choice but to fight and she knew that she might have a chance.
Or not much as a chance at any cost and she hates being threaten like this. And wished she never ever made the deal in the first place.

Luke found Jacen chamber and he used the force to push the door open and said to Jacen,"Keep your hands off my jedi knight student and don't you even dare to try take a bit control of her at all. I will not let a Sith lord take control of any of my students at all espeically Tanja and my other jedi student Maat."

Tanja looked at Luke and said to him,"No one told me that a sith lord could make me go under his control,why didn't you tell me Master Skywalker or even told Maat as well. Oh great just my luck I'm in a bit of danger zone between a sith lord and a jedi master. What else could go wrong next."

((Sorry about the late reply back to our rp.))

Jacen sensed Luke nearby. He turned toward the door as it flew open. He could feel the surge in the force. So the master had arrived to die before his students. That was fine with him. The foolish young girl made a comment about not knowing that he could take her under his control. He sighed, so naive.

He stepped toward Luke. As he did he threw his hand out toward Tanja. He sent out a massive push with the force meant to knock her into the corner of the room. He didn't care if she landed on the hard floor or if she was lucky enough to land on a soft chair. He continued moving toward Luke. He had fury bruning in his eyes. He may not get Tanja's powers, but he would at least kill four jedi that were there, that would severely hurt the population of the do-gooders. He lightsabre blazed in hand, ready for action.

Maat burst into the room, lightsabre already in hand and ready to go. He looked at the sith master and felt no fear. He had threatened Tanja and had now used the force on her. He was pissed. He had felt her danger through the force and arrived as soon as possible. He stood next to Luke, ready to fight. He waited for some cue from Luke on what he should do. Fighting solo against Jacen would be stupid. they would need to join forces to have a good chance at defeating him.

Tanja felt the push of the force and she used the force and she landed on a soft chair and she glares at Jacen and she sees Luke and Maat in the room as well. Tanja was a bit ticked off as well and she knew she couldn't fight very well in this outfit.

She knew that Jacen has a bit of the upper hand now. And she needed to remove this chain collar off her neck as fast as she could.

Tanja withdrew her lightsaber sword and she cuts the chain leash off her neck and she removes the collar as well,and thank goodness she was able to breath much better now then ever before.

Tanja tries to think of how to use the force and throw some stuff at Jacen to knock him out for a bit and wonders what could be strong enough to do that much damage.

Luke said to Maat,"What ever you do,do not let Jacen get near Tanja and if he does manage to touch Tanja,and then kiss her lips she'll be under his control.

We got to hold him off and give Tanja enough time to escape so he cannot control her at any cost Maat.

Hopefully Tanja will figure out away to knock Jacen out and hopefully someone is guilding her in her heart.

We just need to knock him out for a bit and we all can escape and go into hidding. And think of another way to finally stop him for good.

Be ready for anything Maat and do not let your guard down at any cost understood."

Luke ignites his lightsaber sword and he got ready to fight and hoped that Maat was also ready to fight as well.

Maat was sruprised by what he heard Luke saying. Run? No, this was not the time to run. They had him out numbered. If Leia joined them the could handle heim easily. He was sure of it. Also, if they knocked him unconscious, why not just kill him? Why run? that made no sense. He looked at Luke.

"No, Luke, this is it. We take him down now once and for all. Call for Leia. With her and Tanja fighting with us, we have him way out matched. There is no way he can fight off four of us at once. Sure, it is dangerous, but if we don't take this opportunity we are wasting it. Either he dies, all of us die, or he runs, but I will not retreat from this battle. Sure, if he kisses her he will have control, but we can prevent that from happening. If he pauses for even a moment one of the rest of us can kill him. Then we won't need to worry about him controlling her. We will not have a better chance to finish him." Maat growled and tightened his grip on his lightsabre, ready for action.

Luke got ready to attack Jacen and said to Maat,"Han and Leia are at the ship waiting for us three,not sure if we'll survive this fight or not. But the first thing you must do is somehow get that chain collar and leash off Tanja's neck so she can breathe much easier. I'll try to hold off Jacen for as long as I can and hurry Maat please. We really could use her help for this fight. I do not want any of us to die at all. We still have great futures up ahead for us all,and go and help Tanja,she needs your help more then ever ok."

Tanja remains in the soft chair and tries everything to get this collar leash chain off her neck at any cost and nothing seems to be working and she sighed.

Luke charges at Jacen with his lightsaber sword in his hand to give Maat more time to release Tanja. And help her up as well and the chain is 20 feet long which is a pretty long chain. So all three of them could possbily make Jacen run away and retreat for a quite sometime

((Hope this is more neater then ever before.))

Maat nodded and went over to Tanja right away. He took out his lightsabre and turned it on. He held her still with one hand and very carefully started to cut into the collar. He got it down to a very thin piece of metal so he would not hurt her. He then broke the thin piece with his hands. He tossed the collar away and smiled at Tanja. He then turned to face Jacen.

Maat immediately ran in and attacked Jacen. He wasn't looking to make him retreat. He was intent on killing the sith. He fought with a passion to make the man pay. He would go if Luke told him to, but if he got a chance, he would kill Jacen. He was fairly sure that there was not a group of hidden sith. The sith had always been few in numbers. It was their M.O. He had read up on the history of jedi and sith. He was not worried about a war if he killed Jacen.

Tanja was able to breath much easier now and she smiled back at Maat and she also ignites her lightsaber sword as well. And she waited for Luke's orders to see what she could do to help with this fight.

Tanja stood beside Maat and she wonders what else a sith lord could be capable of doing and she knew that Luke was right. She was glad to be safe and sound away from Jacen grip now. Tanja said to Maat,"Thanks for getting this chain off my neck thank-you so much Maat, I owe you own now."

Luke stood beside his two jedi students and said to them both,"Be ready to attack him when he is off guard. And becareful he can use the force to his advantage, and no telling how strong the force is with him ok."

Back
Top Bottom