Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is it the alcohol, or is it me? (guile21 and ms_muffintops)

Ami knelt down, pulling his boxers off and letting them drop to the floor. She blushed when she got a glance of his cock.

"Okay then.. lets go", she said nervously as she took his hand and walked to the livingroom.

When he saw her blush, he figured she must not have been expecting him to be so well endowed... He supposed it must run in the family.

When they got into the family room, he turned her around, pulled her in close with one arm, and gave her a long kiss on the lips. As they started to kiss as lovers rather then brother and sister, he raised his other hand towards her breast and started gently pinching the nipple between his index finger and thumb.

Ami let out a gasp as he leaned in kissing her, and the feel of his warm hand on her breast once more sent shocks through her body. At first she was a bit tense, wondering if it was a bad idea, but she gave in, deepening the kiss. She started to walk backwards towards the couch never breaking the kiss.

Sam felt his sister pulling away, and he thought maybe she had changed her mind. But when she didnt break the kiss, he knew she was trying to guide her to the couch, their kissing becoming more passionate.

As Ami sat down on the couch, Sam leaned into her, pushing her down on the couch. He allowed his hand to drift from her breast, down her abdomen, towards the top of her shorts.

Ami laid back on the couch looking up at her brother. She closed her eyes and rested her forehead against his, "Please take them off", she said softly, slowly getting even more excited and feeling much more anxious than before. This morning, he was just her brother, and now, he was this hot, well endowed guy she had an aching attraction for.

"Ok, Ami.." He wispered. He sat up between her legs, and unbuttoned her shorts. His hands were shaking as he started unzipping her shorts and pulled them down and off, then pulled down her panties, leaving her completley nude infront of him.

She was quite possibly the most esquisite and beautiful thing he'd ever seen, as if he were staring at a greek goddes.

As he was looking at her, he took off his shirt. Then he laid back down ontop of her and started kissing her again. The feel of her skin touching his in such a way made him give a low moan. The tip of his cock was brushing up against her pussylips, making him even more excited.

Ami giggled as she felt Sam's hands shaking on her shorts. "Nervous?", she asked with a smirk, although she was feeling a little nervous herself. But from the look of his cock, he definitely wanted it. As her brother laid down upon her, Ami gripped his chin, sliding her tongue between his lips and began to play with his tongue. When the thick head of Sam's cock started to teasingly graze her pussy, she let out a soft moan. She blushed, the feel of his cock against her was causing her to become soaked.

Sam was overtaken by the lust he felt for his sister, he started gently sucking on her tounge, caressing it with his own. he grabbed his cock and started spreading her pussylips with his cock head, getting them both well lubricated.

He then aimed his oversized member at her entrance, and started to push in, meeting some resistance from her entrance.

Ami spread her legs as she felt her brother pressing his cock harder against her pussy. She knew it was the moment they both had been waiting for. Would they regret it? Or would it be an amazing night? She didn't care, she just knew she wanted him in her.

She let out a moan into their kiss as his long thick dick forced its way into the tightness. She was already wet thinking about him, so there was no issue with lubrication. "Mmm... Sam...", she moaned out as she closed her eyes.

"mmm, Jesus you're pussy is warm, Ami... God why didnt we do this sooner..." as he started pressing more of his cock into her, he hit a wall inside her vagina.

He looked down at her and asked "You sure you're ready? After we do this, there's no turning back." as he pushed against her virginity.

She bit her lip and gazed lustfully into her eyes. She wondered why they hadn't done this earlier as well. Drunk or not, she loved the feeling of her brothers cock in her and it felt as natural as day. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she nodded, "Please...", she panted in excitement, "Fuck me" she pleaded him. She slid her hands down to his thighs as if she wanted to push his hips into her.

He needed no further encouragment. he wrapped his arms up under her shoulders, as she grasped his thighs, and they pushed at the same time.

she now had his full length in her, it felt like he hit the end of her love canal. He waited for a second, before starting to move in and out again.

"MMMMmmmm....Sis!" was the only thing he could think to say as he kissed around her neck and got up to her ear and started nibbling at it as he began to pick up the pace of his thrusts.

Ami slowly trailed her nails up his back and ran her hands through his hair as he planted soft kisses on her neck.

She let out a soft cry as her brother popped her cherry. She felt a bit of pain but the pleasure overpowered it. She loved the feeling of his cock filling her pussy.

She let out a moan as she spread her legs as wide as she could, welcoming him into her.

he was going at full speed now, with all the excuberance a teenager has.

it wasnt long before he felt the pressure building up in his cock. He warned his sister "Sis, I'm gonna CUM!!!" as what felt like an endless stream of incestuious semen poured from his cock into his sister.

Ami's breasts bounced and swayed as he made powerful thrusts into her. She moaned as his cock massaged her g-spot which each thrust.

She smirked as he told her he was going to cum. She was about to ask him to fill her with his hot sticky sauce, but soon she felt an explosion inside her as her brother started to cum, filling her.

She gazed into his eyes as he came. She love the look on his face as he came.

he looked down at her smiling face, gave her a long kiss, then said "How 'bout that shower? I think we're going to have one hell of a weekend. But remember, no parties! hahahaha!" as he stands up pulling her up with him, and starts heading towards the shower.

Ami stood up, still panting, and followed him into the shower. She was sure this would be a long weekend of perversion. But would it end there? She wondered as she followed him into the bathroom.

as they got into the bathroom, Sam started running the water. He looked at his sister again, and still couldnt believe how lucky he was. "Hey sis, what do you say to staying like this till mom and dad get home?"

He reaches in to double check the water temperature before getting in.

Ami smirked and followed him into the shower. She gazed up at her brother and said, "And what if this is drunken you saying that? You might be grossed out that you just fucked me tomorrow..". She wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, they could shrug it off to drunken escapades, but she half hoped it weren't the case, she was the more sober one of the two and enjoying the evening.

"eh," he shrugged, "then that's all it was, but if i did like it I'm not going to ever regret it." as he started soaping up his hands and started washing his sister.

Ami closed her eyes and smiled as her brother started to wash her body. "Then we shall see.." she whispered quietly, "We'll know if you're still craving more of this tomorrow.."

Ami moaned into the kiss and pulled away looking into his eyes. She was looking at her brother, but she was also looking at this guy she just hooked up with.

She was curious, "So you're not freaked out you just fucked me, your sister?", she asked, reassuring herself, as she lathered up some soap rubbing it on his chest. She still couldn't get it out of her mind. They had always been taught doing such things with your sibling was wrong, but they just did it like it was no big deal. Was it a big deal? It didn't feel like it.

He never really thought about it as right or wrong, just feeling good. when she asked that question, he looked at her and said "Who better to take my virginity then the girl, I've known my whole life?" as he was now starting to wash her chest, probably spending more time then needed on them.

"What about you, do you regret that the first guy you were with was your little brother?"

Ami blushed and nodded. Her nipples seemed to stiffen beneath his hands as he washed them vigorously.

"Y-you sure made the night interesting", she said with a nervous laugh, looking down at his hands.

Back
Top Bottom