Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is it the alcohol, or is it me? (guile21 and ms_muffintops)

He was a bit concerned that she had said yes, putting doubt again as to wether or not they should have done what they did.

But looking at her smile, the blush, The way she moaned when they kissed, and now how her body was reacting to his touch even though she just had sex, he knew she didnt mean it.

He moved his hands down, washing her stomach, up around her sides and down her hips, kneeling down infront of her to wash her legs.

Now he was face to face with her womanhood. This was the first time he had seen her pussy.... any pussy... this close up. his breathing started to get a bit labored as he felt himself start to get aroused again as he started to wash up her legs, towards her thighs.

Ami leaned against the wall of the shower as he leaned down washing her. She tensed up a bit as his hands ran up and down her slippery thighs. She looked down watching him closely, he seemed to be enjoying washing her body. She smirked and giggled a bit as she looked down seeing his dick rising again, but then looked away so he wouldn't see the smile on her face.

He started pushing open her thighs a bit, trying to make it seem like it was to wash her. he really wanted to just get an unobstructed look at her pussy.

He looked up and saw her trying to hide her face from him. 'maybe she really isnt into it...' he thought to himself.

"I can stop... if you want me to." as he stopped trying to push her legs apart, and started washing back down her legs to get her legitimatley clean this time.

Ami looked down at him blushing. She pulled her legs apart, "You were trying to get a look", she said softly as she showed her pussy to her brother. She found herself being selfishly amused that he was aroused.

"D-do you like it?", she asked, her eyes glued onto him.

When she opened her legs, he could still see some of his semen seaping out, but it didnt matter, if anything this got him even more excited for some reason.

"Yeah, its amasing... but... I... I can see my... stuff." as he reached up and touched her pussy lips with his fingers, smearing some of his cream along her skin. he was almost fully hard again.

Ami tensed up and quivered all over as he touched her, smearing the hot liquid onto her flesh. She reached down and touched her pussy getting some of the precum onto her finger and gazed at him as she licked it off her finger. It was warm, thick and salty.

This got him rock hard. he rinsed off his hand, then scooped out a gob of his cream from inside her. "Do it again sis... that was awesome..." as he held his fingers up for her to lick. He absentmindedly started stroking his cock.

She kneeled down in front of him and started seductively licking the warm sauce from his finger, running her tongue around it, leaving it completely clean.

He gawked as she sucked his fingers clean. He then realized he was stroking himself, watching his sister eat his own cum from inside of her. This was getting to be too much for him to bear.

he was getting very close to shooting off again, so he told his sister "Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum again!" as he reached down and started rubbing her still cum drenched sex.

Ami closed her eyes as he started to rub her pussy. She bit her lip and moans. She reached over, pulling his hand away from his cock and proceeded to wrap her fingers around it, stroking it vigorously.

"ah!" he gasped, as he felt his sister's hand wrap around his sensitive dick. He knew he was close, and started to rub his sister's clit jsut as vigerously as he started shooting what seemed like buckets of cum, the first few hitting his sister in her cleavage and over her breasts.

Ami jumped back when her breasts were coated in the thick liquid. She giggled and looked at him, "You're so sensitive", she said as she smirked at him. She soon closed her eyes as the pleasure within her started to build up while he played with her clit.

"I'm sorry sis." he said, blushing a bit. "Its just, when I saw you take some of that stuff and suck it off your fingers.... it was just so hot! Then when you started jacking me, I just couldnt take it anymore."

He increased the speed that he was rubbing her clit, and took two fingers from his other hand and slid them inside her.

He told her again "Damn, I can't beleive how sexy my big sis is!" He leaned forward and kissed her, opening his mouth and sliding his tounge between her lips.

Back
Top Bottom