Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms of Pleasure (Dkitty & Cysma)

Telva smiled. “Good. As a Sorceress I could use a good strong adventure to stay with me from time to time.” She slowly rubbed her hand up and down his chest. Minutes later she heard his breathing change and opened her eyes. She looked at his face and saw that he was sound asleep. He was a handsome human she thought with a sigh. Elves didn’t need to sleep only meditate but what better way to do that then in the arms of someone. So Telva snuggled back into his strong arm and closed her eyes.

When the end of her mediation came Telva opened her eyes again and looked over. Cysma had rolled over and was now on his side facing her. She was laying on her back with his arm on top of her. She smiled as she felt his elbow on her tight tummy and his hand gently cupping one of her small breast. Even in sleep males think about sex, she thought. Moving she looked down and saw his human cock was laying again her side. The idea of waking him by sucking it came to her mind but she decided to let him sleep. Slowly she extracted her slender obsidian body out from under his arm and then stood up. She looked and saw that her movement had made him roll back onto his back. With a lustful smile on her face Telva let her eyes drift over Cysma’s naked body. She loved the way a male’s body looked and as she looked her desire for sex came up again. She shook her head tossing her slivery white hair back and forth. Nope he needed his sleep from his long journey.

Telva turned to walk to her work bench and felt the stickiness between her legs from last night’s fun. She needed to get cleaned up, so she turned and walked toward the cave opening and the pond outside. As she walked she noticed that her right hand was on her tummy slowly rubbing over it. She laughed and put her hand over her mouth. Looking back she saw that she hadn’t awakened Cysma so she kept walking. It was doubtful but she thought about if she was with child now. No, it would take more for a Drow then a few times. She looked down at her tummy and smiled again. It would be fun to keep trying.

Telva was swimming around in the cool water of the pond when she saw Cysma’s arrival. She waved and smiled at him then started to swim in his direction. “Did you sleep well?”

Cysma turned to face Telva as he heard her swimming through the water and looked down to where she was approaching him, admiring her nude body and obsidian skin. "Yes, I feel quite rested." He replied to her with this as well as an assuring nod. "Do I snore? I hope not..." He asked, not feeling too sure of himself. He looked down at himself and realized that he was still naked. "Umm...all right then. So if you don't mind, I would like for you to show me how to find Dewdrop. I'm going to go put something on first." He said, turning to head back into the cave. He intended to just put on his shorts unless the path to Drewdrop was a dangerous one.

Telva smiled as she saw that Cysma’s human cock was standing at attention. She thought about the night before and how good it had felt plunging deep inside her. She swam over to the shore and walked slowly out. “Good, I had hoped you would after the work over I gave you last night. And no you didn’t snore. At least not to loud to disturb me.” She smiled approvingly at his hard cock swaying a little back and forth every time he moved. Telva giggled as she saw him notice that he was still naked. So human to be embarrassed, she thought. The temptation to have a morning romp made Telve’s pussy tingle but she didn’t want Cysma tired for the trip to Dewdrop’s lake.

Letting the warm morning sun dry her soft obsidian skin Telva reach up and pulled her wet slivery white hair around to wring the water out of it. A few rivulets of water snaked down her back and over her tight ass just as a few more trickled down between her firm ample breasts. She watched with her red eyes as Cysma turned to walk away. She sighed as his human cock swung way and his nice ass moved as he walked toward the cave. Later she would have to grab that as she helped him drive his human cock deep inside her again.

“You won’t need your armor or weapons. The way is safe and protected By Dewdrop.” Telva called after him. She swung her damp hair back over her smooth shoulder let it hang down her naked back. “The only thing that may cause a problem is Mixa. But that’s only if she likes you.”

After he had slipped on his shorts, which did little to conceal his morning wood, and headed back out of the cave, Cysma could see that Telva was now drying herself off from her swim. It looked to him like her body was shining in the sunlight, although it was just the reflection of the water on her. She seemed to be eyeing him rather lustfully as well. He would have to give her what she was craving again when he returned from his visit to the nymph, a gift he would be glad to give her.

"Mixa? Who is that?" The adventurer inquired when he heard the drow mention this name. "What is it you can tell me about her before I leave?" He asked. "And, umm...which direction is it?"

Telva let the warm sun finish drying her smooth obsidian skin. It had been year since she had left the caves of her race and traveled into the upper world and times like this reminded her why she did. She was glad her eyes had adjusted to the brightness of the sun because now she could enjoy the warmth on her skin and see the colors of the upper world. She sighed and closed her red eyes as she tilted her head back. The warmth felt like a lovers caress on her naked body. The thought of being caressed made Telva open her eyes to see were her handsome human had gotten off to. Another great reason to being in the upper world, more races to play with.

Telva smiled and bit her lower lip as she saw Cysma walk back out of the cave. The tent in the front of his shorts left nothing to the imagination showing off his nice hard human cock for all to see. She could feel her pussy begging for it deep inside her again but thought they could after he met Dewdrop. Maybe he would let her sit on top of him so she could push his human cock deep inside her Drow pussy. She longed to feel his warm seed filling her up again. Telva almost ran and grabbed him but the sound of his voice made her shake her head and listen. When she shook her head she felt her silvery white hair brush her smooth shoulders letting her know her hair was almost dry.

“What??” Her red eyes widened as she figured out what he had said. “Oh! Mixa.” Telva walked over closure to where Cysma was standing making sure her slender hips moved seductively as she did. Her eyes darting from his cock to his face as she talked. “She’s a fairy that lives in the woods around Dewdrop’s lake.” She held her hands out one under the other one showing roughly 6 inches between them. “She about this tall has red gold hair that hangs down her back, and a nice curvy body… for a fairy.” Telva walked up and wrapped an arm around Cysma’s arm, admiring the strong muscle while she did. “She’s kind an early warning for unwanted people coming close to the lake. But she likes me.” She ran a black finger over his chest pausing briefly at his nipple to make little circles around it, at the same time rubing one of her hard dark gray nipples against his arm. “And I’m sure she’ll like you.” She quickly looked down at the tent in his shorts. “Oh, she’ll like you alright.”

Telva pointed across the pond. “The lake is farther that way.” She then waved her hand down the stream leaving the pond and waterfall. “There’s a place we can cross down that way.” She looked up at Cysma and winked. “You ready to go, handsome?”

Cysma watched as the drow stood up and came over to him. He couldn't help but stare over her naked body as she came over to him, especially her breasts and slit. He listened to what the drowess had to say about Mixa. "Hmm...I see."

The adventurer seemed to blush a little when he felt her rubbing up against him. "Umm...well then...you were going to lead the way? All right then. Please, let us begin the trip!" He said with a smile. Telva would make for some nice eye candy along the way as well, he thought to himself.

Telva sighed and pulled her arms from around his. Humans were a bit nervous about the unknown so she would have to lead him to the lake. It was alright with her she would use the trip to find out more about him and make him horny as he watched her. His blushing was cute too. He was a handsome human.

“Okay.” She walked a little away and turned to look back at him with a mischievous smile. Pointing down at her tight Drow ass she said, “Don’t take your eyes off of this. I wouldn’t want you to get lost.” Telva turned and started walking down the trail swinging her slender hips seductively as she went.

As she walked she pointed out a few things in the woods but soon realized that Cysma wasn’t listening to her. At one point she was talking about a tree nearby and turned to see him staring at her obsidian body. She could understand why he was having trouble listening his cock bounced under his shorts with each step was making it hard for her to keep looking forward.

“So tell me some more about yourself?” Telva pulled her silvery white hair over her shoulder as she walked letting him see the back of her smooth silky Drow body from shoulders to heels.

The adventurer continued to look at the naked drowess as they continued on towards the lake. She was indeed quite nice to look at, and he looked happy whenever she turned to face him, and expose her breasts and pussy.

"Oh, about myself? Well, I grew up in a city, raised by a rich family that wanted me to be a scholar. I was never allowed to go outside and play; they kept me inside all day to study. One day an adventurer came along, and I was inspired. I wanted to go out and experience the world for myself rather than just read about it in books. When I didn't make it into the university my parents wanted me in, I left home and became an adventurer."

Telva nodded as she listened. It wasn’t too hard to see why he wanted to leave and go on adventures. It was fun to go out and see the world and see the guys in that world. She walked looking for the narrow part of the river that she crossed at.

“So has being an adventurer been what you thought it would be?” She asked turning to look back at Cysma’s handsome face. She loved the way his eyes would dart down to her dark naked breasts or when she caught him watching her tight ass moving as she walked.

She looked back to the river and saw the narrow part where it was shallow enough to cross. She pointed at it and walked that way.

Telva stepped into the cool water and let it run over her naked feet. With a sigh she walked out into the water. It only came up to her knees but she still liked the way it felt on her obsidian skin. She walked across the smooth stones to the other side. As she walked out of the water she had a mischievous idea. With a smile on her face she bent over and acted like she was cleaning something off her feet. When she was all the way over she stepped wider giving the handsome human a clear look at her treasures. The excitement of seeing his hard cock had made her pussy wet and the lips open. Telva knew he could see the dark pink hole of her wet pussy and the little dark puckered hole of her ass. She loved torturing men like this when they had a mission to complete.

Cysma listened when he heard Telva ask if the life of an adventurer was what he expected it to be. "Well, sort of, I suppose. Since being an adventurer involves fighting monsters quite a bit, you do tend to get hurt a lot. And you may also have to fight off bandits and things as well. But at least whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger..." He said as he followed along being the drow eagerly.

"Hey, how much further is it we need to go, Telva?"

Back
Top Bottom