Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation of the futa OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Sounds good. Thanks for sending me the character. Can you put it in the profile section please? Rt Hat way everyone can reference it for later

To everyone. Kinky is going to be playing as a customs officer. So have fun at the airport. Wink wink.

I can't wait to read. *blush*

^.^ still have a sore neck. All the bad luck I have. Also going to hang out with a friend all day again. Can't wait to read all the lovely posts. :D

Morning to all. I'm about to get off for around an hour, but will otherwise be on pretty much until around 5:00 Eastern.

If anyone needs anything from me, let me know. Otherwise I look forward to playing.

Also, feel free to invite anyone to join if you'd like.

Jurai, love the character. Can you please edit it and add the character's age. Otherwise, I think I'll have to drop by the strip club at some point.

any specific laws for the the regular folks on the island, curious for my second character's welcome speech, thought of a few myself

Regular genders can't marry another regular gender person and must marry a Futa and take their last name
All business must be owned and operated by a Futa.
Any regular gender person is subjected to random searches for any or no reason.
Any job of significant power is reserved for Futa citizens, exceptions may be used if the board agrees on the job candidate.
Voting is permitted to only to Futa citizens.

Jurai, Oh I will. Trust me. Maybe I'll do that next.

Kinky: something like what you've mentioned. You're pretty much mentioned everything I had in mind. Though I'll willing to amend any ideas if anyone has suggestions.

Though, I was thinking more subtle.
So other gender's can marry, but receive no tax benefits or privileges of a married couple.
Marrying a futa, you must take their last name yes.
Other genders can technically own businesses, but futas will refuse to shop there. Making those business unprofitable.
Other genders aren't subject to search, but are often searched. Randomly by police and other law enforcement.
Futas only vote for futas, and as they constitute most of the population, they control voting.
Also, other gender can vote, but maybe their votes get tossed out.

Sound good?

My opinion was subtly. But If anyone has suggestions, let me know.

This group may have been my idea, but it belongs as much to you all as it does to me. So just let me know.

Can't wait to have our character interaction, Georgia. I have a surprise in store. You think I chose weather girl to predict calm, sunny days and gentle sea breezes? ^_^

Alright, first I would like to say hello and thank you to everyone who takes a read of this character and gives me an opinion if they feel if this character would be interesting or now

George (Temporary name) was once a internationally known engineer. His inventions helped to improve energy efficiency of solar panel and wind energy. Upon hearing about this island being set up, his first thought was that the people here were going to need power and some of his technology would be great if implemented at the start of the community. His intelligence in the field goes far beyond those two things, but they gained him great attention.

However, after applying these technologies and settling down on the island, he experienced the potency of this place and the futa that live here. The experience came from catching his wife in bed with one, breaking in his headboard. After losing his wife to a futa here, he grew withdrawn and bitter. Despite the slow burning hate in him, he still needs money and options for getting off the island are slim.

This character is not going to want to be your friend, at least not a friend that is going to make you smile. He still helps because it is simply in his nature, even if he hates someone, the only thing that keeps him sane is working on projects. Some of you could have known him from before, the handsome, charming, sweet man who had a zest for life. He doesn't walk around spitting on the futa, regardless of his feelings, he understand how they function. That being said, even if he finds a woman he thinks is attractive, he will likely never open up, not wanting to experiencing the events from that soul crushing day once more.

I know these characters are at times scorned. They have a sad or angry event, they aren't the life of the party. But hey, maybe he will help balance out all the sex. I can already see him coming on some futa having sex and trying to work around them fucking all over the room, grumbling profanities as juices fling onto him or what he is working on.

I've already spoke with Daltin about his character idea, but if anyone else wants to express an opinion, please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom