Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation of the futa OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be putting things together more starting tomorrow, but I just wanted to get things going. Would anyone care to discuss character ideas?

Huzzah!

Character-wise, I'm thinking of a female that wants to have a fresh start in this new land. Why exactly she wants to is up in the air, but that can be figured out later.

I was also thinking they might already know another one of the characters, so they could have a reason to go there rather than somewhere else.

Well, she could be accepted into a university. Maybe the land wants to bring in new people.

Hmm... What are the laws of Futopia (or whatever this sexy nation is called)? Prostitution? Strip Clubs? Drugs? Other miscellaneous crime?

Yeah, I'm thinking they might, from the description and since they're a new country that's forming up. That and someone she knows being there would be a good reason to head there.

We have two options. The nation is already established, or is just forming.

What I'd like to do, and suggest is that the laws are similar to any western nation. But the country is ruled by/dominated by futas, who subtly discriminate against the other genders. I'd like to play as a futa member of let's say their senate or government. As well as her black sheep cunt boi bother.

Thoughts everyone?

I don't mind, but I'm thinking stripper or prostitute or something like that for my character, and that's why I ask.

For mine was thinking of playing a high school or college professor and being a normal female. Thinking her focus could be in ether psychology or government and joined this new nation as a means to research for a book. And she had known about their kind since she was little as her best friend was a futa and she discovered about it at a sleep over.

Those are both good ideas. I'm going to create a sub thread for a few places. Government offices, college, strip club, etc.

I'm working on cleaning everything up. I'm going to get the threads running here shortly. Does anyone have any thread requests? Places, setting. Remember to think about what gender you're playing. You're also not limited to one character. Though I would like to keep it at no more then two per person.

Here'e what I have in mind.

Government buildings
College
Apartment Complex
maybe a house or two.

The first three are going to have coming and going between. So if anyone wants to set up a scene with a partner, they can take over a room and make it theirs.

For anyone who's already talked about their characters here or with me over pm's, you can go ahead and create a character profile. For everyone else, I need to know your details.

Is there any sort of basic time line for it? Wasn't sure how long this place had been around and whatnot.

Also, anyone interested in having our characters have history? I wanted someone to be a good friend of hers.

Ostritch, I think both our characters are going to be new to the land, maybe they became friends on the flight in or something like that?

That could work, though I was looking for more of a connection to someone that might already be there so she'd have a reason to go to the country.

EDIT: Actually, perhaps the University has a really good program for what she's going into. I may go with that instead/also.

Ah fair enough, it might be a good way to describe the two of them entering the country for the first posts. Then maybe in time they come back together once they're settled in the country?

Thanks to everyone for spitting out ideas and making characters. Ostrich and Kinky, I assume since neither of you two listed cock size that both of your characters are female?

Crystal....I'm going to have to do something with YC. She's simply too appealing to resist.

Anyone have any other thoughts before we get going? Does everyone have someone to play with to begin? if not, then let's get that set up beforehand.

I'm looking at building a stripper. Anything about decency laws or should I just assume the Western standard?

just western standard. Also, for any who are asking, let's play with the assumption that the Futa Nation was founded decades ago. So it's a relatively established nation.

EDIT: Is everyone about ready to get going? Does everyone have someone to play with? Let me know and we can begin.

EDIT #2: Added a brief history. If anyone has thoughts regarding that, just let me know.

Also if anyone wants to make a thread at any point, feel free. Just make sure it's named right. Please reference the group rules (sorry gotta have some).

EDIT #3: I think I've pretty much got everything set up that people will need. Feel free to get going wherever you'd like I'll keep watch and make sure everyone has somewhere to be.

Morning everyone. Sorry about the delays and issue. Working as gm is awesome. I'm glad you're all here.

I created an airport for any new arrivals. So Ostrich and Centurion, sorry about the delay on that. Feel free to get going there. Also, if anyone wants to play as an immigration officer? Could be some fun there. But I'm just throwing the idea out.

Does anyone have any questions or need anything from me?

Jurai, have you decided to go with a striper? If you'd like I can make a strip club for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom