Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Return to Middleton....A KiGo story

"You're trusting me with fucking you like that?" she smirked. "Well guess I should prove I'm worthy of the job. Care to help me into it?" she was already prepared with the Possible puppy pout on her face, completely sure that the older woman wouldn't be able to say no to that.

Shego laughed softly at that. She'd considered just pulling it on and giving Kim a nice, long pounding, but she had finally decided on letting Kim take the reins this time. Shego nodded, feeling a small wave of moisture between her legs when Kim turned that impossibly cute look on her. "Sure," she said, reaching out for the strap-on, helping Kim into it, getting the small vibrating portion of it into Kim's pussy, the long, green strap-on standing out proudly, waiting for pussy.

Kim couldn't help but chuckle at the choice of color of the strap-on as she leaned over and captured Shego's lips with her own. "Guess we'll have to get a red one for you to use on me." She flipped on the vibrator before slowly sliding the dildo into Shego's cunt.

Shego stuck out her tongue at Kim, which served the double purpose of deepening the kiss they'd had, with their lips so close to one another's. Her arms folded around Kim's shoulders as her legs wrapped around Kim's waist, just as she felt the head and cock of the dildo breach her cunt. She let out a deep moan, her teeth biting into her lower lip. "Oh.. so... so big," she moaned to herself.

Kim moaned as she was pulled closer before moving her hips in a steady rhythm. She broke the kiss and tilted her head to suck on Shego's earlobe and neck while her hands caressed and massaged and cupped Shego's breasts.

Shego's hands returned the favor on Kim's alluring breasts, gently tweaking her nipples, and otherwise fondling the magnificent, soft white globes of flesh. Meanwhile, with her legs spread wide, she began to thrust her hips upward, deepening the thrusts of that wonderful, vibrating strap-on, moan after moan being leeched from SHego's flesh.

"Shego...."Kim moaned as the vibrator and Shego's attentions to her breasts were getting to her. She gradually quickened the pace of her hips as she moved lower to suck on Shego's nipples, occasionally biting down as she had on Shego's clit, enough to cause a pleasurable pain

Back
Top Bottom