Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Return to Middleton....A KiGo story

Shego's nails dug into the table beneath her, and given her powers, this was no small thing. Hands covered in plasma, she rent the table where she touched it, cutting through the metal as her hips forced the dildo between them to fuck their cunts, Shego's thighs starting to tense. "Oh.. fuck, Kim... KIM!" she yelled out, nails ripping through the table, leaving long claw marks through which one could see the floor, her walls constricting around the vibrating dildo. She came, revealing her as a squirter, her colorless love juices covering both herself, and Kim, Shego letting out an extended scream of pleasure.

Hearing Shego call out her name in such passion combined with feeling the dildo inside her sent her over the edge. "Oh Shego!" Her walls tensed around the dildo as she came, shuddering and quivering, though she wasn't a squirter the way Shego was, so her juices oozed out, covering their cunts

Shego slowly pulled back a bit, a small smile on her face. She leaned down to press a gentle kiss to Kim's lips, slow, long, and passionate, before pulling back up onto her knees. Her hand glowed green, however, and after a moment, all would go dark for Kim Possible. She would be outside her home, the next time she woke, laying in one of her parents' cars. She had been re-dressed in a pair of Shego's own pants and shirt, used outside of her catsuit, and she would be able to feel a deep vibration inside of her. A vibrating egg, shoved into her pussy, attached to a string that was, in turn, attached to the pants. It said clearly one thing: Shego would be back.

She awoke groggily and with a moan, more so from the vibrating egg in her pussy than from anything else. She looked down and noticed the clothes weren't her own. With a smile, she got out the car, grabbed her stuff and headed on inside, greeting both her parents and her younger siblings before going to her room for some much needed privacy and further enjoyment of the little vibrator.

Hours passed at the Possible household, and Shego had decided to make a further visit that night. It was past sunset, erring on twilight, and Shego silently stalked her way up to the Possible house. Clad in her usual catsuit, perhaps with a darker shade of green to it, she had a black bag slung over her shoulder, full of toys. Making her way to a tree just outside of her Kimmy's window, she scaled it. Easily, she cut through the window with her claws, opening it from the inside, before she leapt... right into an empty room.

"Oh dear Shego, how did I know you'd be back tonight?" She said as she materialized behind Shego in a shirt and skirt, different from what Shego had dressed her in and pounced on her, pinning her to the floor. She then began nibbling on Shego's earlobe before whispering in her ear. "This new bracelet from Wade came in handy." Her voice was laced with heavy lust as she ground her hips against Shego's ass in such a way where Shego would feel Kim's growing arousal through their clothes

Shego grunted, and nearly could have hissed at Kim. Damn! -She- was supposed to be the one in control, not Kim! Still, she had to admit that she felt rather... hot, and quickly. She moaned at the feel of Kimmy nibbling on her ear. "Is that so?" Shego managed, and her hands were about to glow when she felt Kim grind against her. Oh, damn... Her hands sparked alive, trying to burn Kim's hands off of her wrists. She wanted the upper hand, here..

All Kim did when she felt Shego's plasma was move her hands on either side of Shego's chest. "What's the matter Shego? Can't bring yourself to let go of control even for me?" One of her hands moved under Shego to unzip Shego's catsuit just enough to give Kim access to Shego's breasts, squeezing them and massaging them. Her hips kept moving against Shego. "I absolutely loved that little gift you left me with of the vibrating egg." She purred in Shego's ear. "Had me screaming your name so many times as I came, I barely managed to get in place for your arrival in time. All that wetness you feel, is what you did, what you do." she nipped the top of her ear lightly

Shego could have growled. They'd known one another for, what? Ten years? She did customarily leave "control" up to other villains, but they never really dictated every thing she did. To be in someone's complete control was fucking hot- no! It infuriated her, and she refused to believe the moisture between her thighs came from this. Moreso because of Kim's sultry whispering... that was it. And the hands on her tits, her pushing her breasts into Kim's hands. "I was just trying to keep you lubed up for right now," Shego said, reaching for her bag. She needed to get out of this situation... and establish dominance with enthusiasm and a bag of toys.

"Shego, shego shego....weren't you paying attention earlier when you had me under control earlier. How just your touch had me growing hot for you? You don't have to use excuses with me Shego. Something told me you'd return to me even after all this time. You were the one on my mind all while I was gone. It was you I was thinking of when I stepped off the plane and walked out the airport." Her other hand reached between them to rub Shego between her legs through her clothes. "It's okay to scream....my family won't hear."

"Ohh, you bitch," Shego murmured as she felt Kim's hand delve between her thighs, touching upon her cunt through her clothes, rubbing. "Oh.. oh... Kimmy," she moaned at last, her hips bucking back against her hand. "I've wanted you these past eight years... And when you left me six years ago.. mm, ooh... I just wanted -you,-" she finished at last, rather lamely, her hand slipping down to undo her pussy zipper, allowing Kim to get to her.

She slid her fingers into Shego's pussy enjoying the feeling of the warmth around her fingers, happy to know it was her that caused the wetness. "I'm sorry for leaving you Shego. My choice of study required me to leave Middleton. I'm here now and I won't leave you again." She purred as her fingers moved in and out of Shego's hot cunt. "You like that Shego? You like your innocent Kimmy fucking your hot cunt?"

Shego's claws dug into the carpet as she felt Kim's hands slide south, into the opening her catsuit provided, into the opening -she- provided, groaning as she felt Kim's hand spread her lower lips time and time again with those wonderful fingers of hers. "Oh.. ohhh... Mm.. there's some stuff in the bag," Shego managed to pant. Dildos, vibrators, a couple of strapons, even a small tube of lube; all things she'd planned on fucking her Kimmy with. But the thought of it happening the other way turned her on, as well. Her pussy nearly flowed with her juices.

Kim smirked as her fingers thrust inside of Shego. The prospect of toys enticed her and turned her on even more. But first she wanted to give her lover an orgasm. She moved her fingers in and out of Shego's cunt faster as she moved down between Shego's legs. Using her other hand, she propped Shego up on her knees before she added her tongue to her probing fingers. In the meantime, her free hand was now slowly moving down Shego's catsuit with a small yet sharp blade, cutting it apart.

Shego's back arched as Kim's long, slender fingers darted in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Andthen she felt the cooler air of the room as a blade slashed through her catsuit. Though a blade through flesh would not be all that sexy to her, the threat of it turned her on like nothing else could... Her rear bounced up and down on the thrusting fingers before... she let out a deep growl, her walls clutching her sweet, "innocent" Kimmy's fingers, her juices squirting as a torrent around her, staining the ground beneath. Shego slumped, her chest heaving.

Kim licked her lips after having caught some of Shego's sprayed juices in her mouth. She gently scooped Shego up and placed her on the bed before peeling her out of the remains of the catsuit. She then peeled off her own clothes, revealing her glorious nakedness to her naughty lover once more. She then started rummaging in the bag, while sucking on Shego's nipple

Shego hardly seemed to resist as she was placed on the bed, and her catsuit was pulled from her pale green body. She sunk willingly into the bed, filling a fresh wave of moisture as her beautiful Kimmy stripped down to nothing but her pale flesh. Shego licked her lips. "Mm," she murmured, pulling away from her Kimmy just enough so that her nipple was free, and she pulled Kim down on top of her. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, Shego's tongue delving into Kim's, one hand stroking through her luxurious red locks, her other hand giving Kim's ass a hard slap, suffusing the pale cheek with color.

Kim moaned into the kiss, her free hand moving under Shego's hips to squeeze her ass. "Mine...." she practically growled as she pulled away, having pulled a vibrating dildo out the bag. She moved down Shego's body to grasp her clit in her mouth sucking on it as she turned the dildo on and slipped it inside Shego's warm folds

Shego gave her sweet little Kimmy another hard slap on the ass, reaching out for the bag a moment later to tug out a small vibrating egg. She turned it on, and as Shego's clit and pussy were ravaged by Kim's mouth and the vibrating dildo, she leaned up. She managed to work the vibrating egg into Kim's pussy, before she finally fell back, the switch for the vibrating egg in hand. She started to turn up the vibrations. "Mm.. yeah, fuck me.. Fuck my cunt, Kimmy," she murmured, her toned legs wrapping around Kim.

Her tongue swirled around Shego's clit before she bit down hard enough to cause a pleasurable pain. She then thrust the dildo in and out of Shego's cunt, twisting it as she did so. All while she was doing this, she was moaning from the pleasure the egg in her own cunt was giving her, feeling her juices slowly drip down her leg

Shego's back arched upward when Kim bit down on her clit. With every time the pain and pleasure mixed together, Shego continued to push up the switch on the egg, increasing the vibrations in Kimmy's pussy. Meanwhile, Shego's hips gyrated on Kim's tongue and the vibrating dildo, begging for the penetration to go deeper.

Kim upped the juice on the dildo and thrust the dildo in further as deep as possible while increasing the speed of the thrusts. She bit down on Shego's clit again before moving to gently suck and kiss around the area, letting her tongue taste the juices around.

Shego jammed the lever up to the top on the vibrator's switch, her legs hooking tight around Kim as the dildo was slammed deep into her, and her clitty was bitten. And that was the end of her. She let out a howl of pleasure as she came, squirting straight onto her sweet Kimmy's face, Shego's body thrumming with pleasure.

Kim screamed out in pleasure as she lapped up Shego's juices while her own orgasm hit before she rolled over and lay head to toe with Shego panting heavily.

Shego panted softly as they lay there on the bed together, and she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position. She pulled the cum-soaked vibrator out of her sweet Kimmy's pussy, dropping it off to the side, turned off. The dildo went with it, and soon came a strap-on, built to gently vibrate inside the fucker, giving her some pleasure, as well. Shego considered it all for a moment, before she passed the strap on to Kim. "Care to?" she asked, aching for a good pounding.

Back
Top Bottom