Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

do whatever you want to the avatar above you!

Oh yay! I hope you don't mind if I have a little taste~ *Kneels down in front of you slowly, running my hands down your muscly chest and abdomen and enjoying the feeling of your soft fur against my skin. Then leans in to bring my moist lips to the tip of your canine cock, kissing it softly and starting to explore it with my tongue*

*Leans his head back, closing his eyes as a soft moan escapes his lips and a smile appears on his face. His hand rests on the back of her head with his knot already starting to grow against her tongue.*

*Smiles slyly at his reaction, pleased that he seems to be enjoying himself, and starts happily licking his bulbous, thickening knot, curious as to how sensitive it might be and already imagining what it might feel like inside her...*

*He starts instinctively humping against her face, his red cock thickening, and the knot growing as her wet tongue stimulates it.*
"Fuck, you're amazing"
*He raises her head up, causing her to stand and legging his cock drag against her face, then her neck, then between her breasts, and down her stomach until it was pressed against her crotch, between her legs, resting on top of her lips*

I'm glad you think so~ *She says in a sultry tone, getting aroused from the feeling of his fox cock engorging and rubbing against her face, and trailing down her soft, bare skin. Her heart quickens at the touch of his thick red tip pressing teasingly between her legs, and she rubs herself against it encouragingly, her eyes full of lust as she lays herself down and spreads her legs invitingly.*

Thanks for the chocolate and wine Oni-hime, but as a lust-succubus I love the taste of cock...;)

You look so adorably cute, wiki!

Yes, fuck me hard and put your knot inside me, Uruvion! Spank my ass until both cheeks are redder than the behind of a baboon while you're fucking me!

*watches Oni-hime and Uruvion having their own fun while cuddling with wiki* Is it my turn now again, handsome?

*Bends the succubus over his knee, raising a hand and spanking her bare ass repeatedly until it's three shades of red.*

Yes~ the pain feels so good...but only three shades of red? Make my ass glow bright red until it looks like I got a tattoo in the shape of your hands~

I get up after the wonderful spanking and give the handsome fox something he'll enjoy as a thanks. My soft lips wrap around the head of his big member only to descend further down until they meet the skin of his crotch. I move my head back and forth, licking his thick, throbbing shaft all the way from the sensitive tip to the base several times. My fingers dance around over his testicles to tickle and tease them while I'm deepthroating the handsome fox's cock.

No need to be sorry, sweetie. I'm flexible in more than one way...multitasking for the win!

I return the hug to ghastygoo while my head keeps bobbing up and down on Uruvion's big member.

I let my hands run through Coldchaos' hair while he is having his way with my big breasts.

One long hug, several kisses and a few cuddles for Oni-hime...;)

Draw a pentagram around her, light a scented candle on each vertex, and recite an eldritch incantation to bind her to my will.
Hopefully it goes as planned...

I blink a few times after the ritual is done and hug then my new owner from behind. "Hello, mistress...your will is my command. How can I serve and please you?"

Instruct my new thrall that the proper address is "master" and that the, um, "fluid" physiology is just a result of failing to set up the proper wards during the previous summoning -- a mistake that I do not plan to repeat.

I'm sorry for adressing you wrongly, master. Do you want to punish me? *gets on all fours and waits to be spanked, caned or whipped* I could help you with fixing your form, just tell me which one you want, master.

Eye her suspiciously. "You wouldn't be trying to trick me, would you?"

Let me check the manual... Hmmm... Summoning... Dismissing... Rules... Regulations... Clauses... Caveats... I swear, this crap was written by a freaking lawyer! Aha! Here it is: "any physical harm caused by the summoner to the summoned will break the protection charm, leaving the caster at the mercy of the demon."

Nice try, succubus.

Back
Top Bottom