A Lust for Power [RoleplayMaster & Abiliciousxxx]

At his murmur, Margaery gave a shot but happy giggle, gazing now at his face, his closed eyes, waiting for whatever reactions to her touch may or may not make themselves known in his features.

"It's not so difficult to be good at something when you enjoy it," she spoke softly, trailing her hand down his arm again, and when she stroked upwards she let her fingertips slide across his clavicle, tracing a line along the top of the duvet. "And it is very enjoyable to touch you like this."

Still her soft, warm fingers trailed against his naked flesh, rubbing gently up the side of his neck, or around the ball of his shoulder. She traced a line along the top of the duvet once more, and this time she let her fingers slip just beneath it.

"Would you mind if I saw a little more of your body?" she asked, nudging the duvet gently. "Your skin feels so nice..."​

A shiver ran down his body, though he was not cold. He supposed it must have been a shiver of excitement, as he couldn't think of anything else it could have been. His hairs sprung up and his skin got goosebumps. He was barely registering Margaery's words any more. He noticed her mention that she enjoyed touching him which was nice to know. "I might have to get you to give me a massage sometime" Tommen said as a response.

It took him a moment to realise Margaery asked him a question. When he realised what it was, he answered "No, I don't mind. Go ahead" He smiled, opening his eyes and looking at her once again. His eyes were filled with trust and relaxation. He trusted that she wouldn't go far enough to notice his erection, though he was slightly curious as to what her reaction would be; she had been so casual and care-free so far, so what would happen if she noticed he was aroused at her words and actions.

Answering only with a smile, Margaery let her hand slip beneath the duvet, her fingers trailing lightly across his chest. Her touch was designed not to massage—though she had giggled at the mention of her massaging him, and agreed that she must—but to tease and tantalise his virgin flesh. As her fingers trailed across his chest and made a u-turn just above his nipple, her wrist slowly inched the covers away from his body, first baring just the uppermost portion of his chest.

"So tell me, your Grace," she said at last, her fingers still calmly stroking back and forth across his chest. "Have you thought about what it will be like to be wed to me? To... share your bed with me?"

Her voice was as light and carefree as her touch, and as she let her fingers draw a wide semicircle around one nipple she gently nudged the duvet back some more, so that his whole chest was bare. Her eyes were upon his torso as she drew her fingers back across his ribs, but now they flickered up to his, alive with mischievous thoughts.​

By now, his breathing was slowing down, showing her that he was relaxing with her touch. On occasion he would smile a little bit as she got to a particularly sensitive spot, but otherwise was still so he could enjoy. "Y-Yeah." He admitted, his eyes shut once again so he could focus on just her hand and her voice. "I'm looking forward to it, but also quite nervous that I.. won't be up to standard with you" Tommen explained.

His body still had goosebumps and his hairs were raised, which became more evident when the duvet was lowered to reveal his entire torso. He was cold from the lack of sheets, though his blushes managed to warm him up a little. He wondered how far down she was going to go, and if he should be worried about her finding him erect. He opened his eyes to watch her once more, and found her own staring back at him, and she looked as if she had a naughty plan of some sort.

Margaery gave a girlish giggle in response, and a wide smile parted her lips. It was partly for show, but whatever part of her was acting was also getting well into the role; the more of Tommen's body she saw, the more aroused she began to grow. She enjoyed sex—a lot—though she wouldn't share that with her future husband. He didn't need to know the extent of her exploits, which were perhaps a little more adventurous than was befitting a queen.

"You shouldn't worry, my dear," she chimed, flattening the palm of her hand against Tommen's chest and sliding it down to his stomach, where it moved to his side before dragging smoothly across to the other. "We'll have a lot of time to practice."

Her smile promised much, and lingered on her lips as she stroked his stomach and watched him, now letting her hand move in a wider arc. The palm of her hand applied more pressure than her fingertips did, but her touch remained light and sensual as she caressed his stomach, chest, and sides, then found the central line of his torso and began to slide straight down.

"We could start now if you like..."​

The boy blushed as she mentioning having a lot of time to practice, his erection now completely hard and ready for action, and it hadn't been touched yet. "Practice? U-Um, that sounds nice" He commented, already imagining Margaery teaching him everything about sex and showing off her favourite things. He was unsure if she had been truthful about being a virgin, but he doubted that she didn't have at least some sexual experience.

"N-Now?" He stuttered, feeling her hand begin to slide downwards. "O-Okay" He said, still sounding nervous but also a bit excited now.

Young and naïve though he was, Margaery had to admit to herself that Tommen's nerves gave him a rather cute appeal as she slid the palm of her down the flat of his stomach. She watched his face with interest as her hand descended towards his erection; new experiences were often fascinating, and his reaction to being touched by a woman for the very first time was certainly that. Inch by tantalising inch, her hand neared his erection, and finally found it.

"Mmm, your Grace..." she murmured, biting her lower lip as her hand moved over the bulge in his underwear. Maintaining eye contact with him all the while, she pressed down gently with the base of her palm. His underwear to slide down beneath the pressure, enough so that the very tip of his manhood protruded from them, and slowly, calmly she began to rub him through the garment. Her palm caressed his rigid length, her fingers reached out to cup and massage his testicles with great care, and her sensual, comforting smile lingered on her lips.​

"Ohhh" Tommen groaned softly, closing his eyes as she rubbed him. Her hands were skilled and gentle, yet firm enough to bring an amazing amount of pleasure to the inexperienced boy. His breathing was shallow and weak, though this was of no concern as he didn't seem to be in distress. Quite the opposite, due to the boy smiling widely and his moans getting a little louder. He slowly opened his eyes, wanting to watch her face and yet wishing he didn't; her face was smiling comfortingly at him and making him grow even more aroused. "S-So good" he said softly. "S-So cl-close" He added as a small warning.

Tommen's inexperience was telling; it seemed Margaery scarcely had to touch him to bring him to the verge of spoiling his underwear. At his warning her hand left his bulge, and slid along his stomach, her fingers trailing along his smooth flesh. She leaned closer to him, lowering her head to place a soft, lingering kiss upon his shoulder, and another upon the crook of his neck. Her hand flattened against his stomach and slid down again, and this time her fingers slipped inside his underwear and brushed up against his rigid erection.

"Does that feel nice, your Grace?" she asked, reaching down to gently caress his balls, before teasing her fingers up the length of his manhood and back down again. She manoeuvred her hand to grip his underpants, and rolled onto her knees beside him. Ringlets of her long hair fell upon his bare chest and tickled him as she moved, and her bright blue eyes gazed up at him as she leaned in to kiss his chest, her lips soft and warm against his naked skin. Pushing down, she slid his underpants down and away from his erection, freeing it to the cool air before wrapping him in the warmth of her hand.​

As soon as he had told her that he was close, she stopped. It was disappointing, as he was frustrated beyond belief, but he trusted her. Her lips ran across his skin, planting a kiss on his shoulder and neck, getting close to one of the many areas that he wanted her to kiss; his lips. Margaery's whole personality seemed to centre around teasing, which was usually quite amusing, but not when his cock needed just a little more stimulation before he came.

"F-Feels very nice" He stuttered, groaning as she caressed his surprisingly large balls. Her hair and lips continued to tease Tommen's skin, and soon enough his cock was exposed to the cool air. It shrunk slightly due to inattention and the cold, but began to harden almost immediately after, due to her warm hand.

"Mmm, good," she murmured happily, planting a kiss on his chest and following it up with another. Resting against his bare flesh, her luxuriant tresses acted almost like a blanket, warming his chest if only a little. Further south along the youthful landscape that was the young king's body, Margaery's hand began to slide slowly up and down his shaft. She felt it twitch and throb in her grasp, and gave it a little squeeze in return as she stroked him, continuing all the while to trail soft kisses across his chest, and then down the centre of his stomach. Her hair brushed against the tip of his erection, and her blue eyes gazed up at him as she slunk down his body, her hand still travelling up and down his shaft.​

"You have magical hands.. and lips.. and everything else" He said softly, forcing himself to breathe slower. He felt his orgasm growing closer, the cum in his balls building up and ready to explode. "You are just.. amazing" Tommen told the woman that would soon be his wife, looking into her eyes so she knew he was being serious. The young king was growing to love this woman, though he did not know if what he felt was truly love. Could he tell at his age? Could he be falling for her just because of the amazing handjob she was giving him? Surely not, because he loved talking to her too.

Gazing up at him, Margaery gave a sensual, murmured giggle, and continued to kiss her way down his stomach, until her chin was just above her hand, still rising and falling along the length of his erection. She felt it throb in her hand, felt his hips move beneath her, and without breaking eye contact she laid a kiss at the base of his cock. She kissed his balls next, moaned to herself as Tommen's pleasure became more and more evident, his desperation building towards relief, and soon she could see that he was on the verge of bliss.

Opening her hand for just a moment, she extended her tongue and dragged up the length of his erection, and at the top her lips enveloped him. Her hand closed again around him, and she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. Her hand resumed stroking him—a little more quickly now—and her cheeks collapsed as she sucked him. Her eyes gazed up from beneath him, and he lost himself in her mouth.

Moaning around his cock, she felt hot cum spurt from his pulsing manhood, filling her mouth as she continued to stroke him. Only when she saw that his orgasm was subsiding did she slow and cease her stroking, and lighten the pressure her mouth held around his sensitive member. She swallowed every drop he gave her, and when at last she let him fall from her mouth she smiled, laid one final kiss upon the inside of his hip, and crawled back to his side.

"I could get used to that," she teased, and gave a joyful laugh.​

Every kiss brought an electric shock of pleasure to Tommen's body, and he could still feel where her lips had been pressed even after she had moved to the next spot. His body was becoming restless as Margaery continued, feeling his cum build up once again. At long last, her lips touched the skin of his dick, something he had been hoping would happen since the start. A kiss came to his balls, and then her long, wet tongue ran along the underside of his shaft. Margaery's beautiful lips wrapped around the head and he felt her begin to suck, her hand continuing to stroke him.

As she began to suck, his cock throbbed and finally released his sperm into her mouth. "Ughh." He groaned, gripping the sheets as his fairly large load filled her mouth. He noticed her swallow and he gave a shy smile, patting the spot next to him to invite her to come beside him. He knew he should feel awkward at laying naked in front of her while she was fully dressed, but after what he had experienced, he didn't mind one bit.

Her teasing and laugh made him grin, and it a quick move, the boy leaned over and hugged her. "That was amazing. Thank you" He told her, pulling back slightly. Blushing, the boy leaned in and kissed her cheek. He wanted to do that for a while now, but since Margaery did such an intimate favour for him, he supposed that a simple kiss on the cheek wouldn't hurt. The young king pulled away, cheeks red but with a wide smile on his face.

"Mmm, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Margaery cooed, smiling and then laying her head upon his shoulder. Her hair was luxuriantly soft, though that should have been nothing new to Tommen; the Lannisters had all been blessed with fantastic hair, thick and rich of colour. "I am to be your wife; it's only right that I become familiar with how you taste. I imagine I'll be doing this quite often."

She giggled softly and squeezed him to show that any future repetitions of the act would not be done out of duty, but out of pleasure. It was, in truth, something she enjoyed doing. For her the act was the perfect blend of power and subservience, simultaneously an act of lowering oneself in the name of another's pleasure—something which for reasons she could not explain was a source of great arousal—and of wielding power of another: the power of carnal pleasure. Whenever they engaged in such an act, she knew that that which Tommen longed for lay in her hands, or in this instance, in her mouth. She could still taste him, and would know his taste again.​

Tommen's blush deepened when Margaery mentioned doing this act often and becoming familiar with how he tasted, excited for this to continue. "I was thinking.." Tommen began, trying to become more bold. "...that uh.. well.. I-I'm naked and you've seen a-all of me... and uh... I-I haven't seen much of you.." He trailed off, hoping his message was clear and he didn't need to explain further. He was trying to ask if she could wear just as much clothes as him (AKA nothing at all). His arm slowly wrapped around her when she rested her head on his shoulder, her soft hair resting on his bare chest. The hand belonging to the arm around her, rested on her back, in the middle of her flowing hair. Idly, the boy played with it, enjoying the soft locks within his gentle fingers.

His uncertainty was proving to be more endearing than she had anticipated. There was something quite empowering about the dynamic between them, and the effect she had on the boy made her feel very sexy. She'd just become the first woman to touch him, to please him in a sexual manner, and the result was a feeling of being adored, of being lusted after, and of being the wielder of power.

"Oh really?" she remarked, drawing back and giving another soft giggle. "Well, if your Grace wants to see me," she teased, trailing off into a silence full of promise. A smile lingered on her lips as she climbed to her knees, pulling her skirts out from under her. Looking down at him, she bit her lower lip and watched him as she slowly reached up her back and began to undo the laces that held her bodice fastened to her body. It loosened visibly from the front, and with a calm, easy grace she reached to one shoulder and then the other to slide the garment down and away from her breasts.

She had to stand to remove it entirely, slipping back to stand by the bedside as she slowly waved her hips and pushed the dress to the floor, leaving her clad in nothing but the lacy underwear that hid her most private spot from view. She felt that they really shouldn't be seeing so much of each other before their wedding night, but if she was to win Tommen's heart before his mother polluted his mind, then this was almost necessary. Besides, there was some excitement to be found in doing what shouldn't be done.​

It was unbelievable that for a suggestion that he felt he should be slapped for, Margaery was willing to do it without missing a beat. Tommen noticed how much she giggled, and frankly enjoyed listening to the soft melody that such a sound made. She giggled quite often, but that seemed to be a good sign.. well, of course it was. No one giggled when they were upset.

Margaery moved onto her knees, her hands slowly and meaningfully running across her body to remove her clothing. When her body was finally revealed to him, Tommen could hardly breathe. "Beautiful" He said softly, and began to reach up to touch her. He seemingly gained control of his senses a moment later, and hastily pulled his hand away, his cheeks flaring red. "S-Sorry... It's hard to think when I'm looking at you" he admitted softly, looking away. He couldn't help but feel as if this was a bad idea. They were betrothed, sure, but not wed yet. They had gone further than man and woman should go before their wedding day, and surely they would somehow get in trouble? Though it had been worth it, as her lips around his cock was pure bliss.

"It's ok. My body is yours to enjoy, if it please your Grace," she replied, and, stepping out of her dress altogether, she slunk back onto the bed and lay by his side. She lay close to him, though, slowly closing the distance between them and propping herself up on one elbow, her top leg curling over the top of his. Her legs were even warm and smoother than her hands; her lacy panties were soft as well, wrought as they were from silk; and her breasts were small but perky, without the slightest hint of sagging.

Gazing into her betrothed's eyes, Margaery ran a hand through Tommen's hair and let it trail around the side of his face. For a moment she simply looked into his eyes, searching for who knows what, and then, with one hand beneath his chin, she slowly leaned in to kiss him. Her lips pressed softly to his own, and after a moment they began to move. Her hips moved slowly as well, writhing softly against the young king's hip, and her hand began a soon-to-be-familiar journey down his chest.​

Tommen gave a small nod, his eyes never leaving her as she approached. It was obvious that her body pleased him, and he could not get enough of it. "Ohh" he cooed softly, feeling her smooth, warm leg curling over his own. His legs were a little hairy, but not much as he was still young. His eyes ran from her feet and very slowly made their way upwards, appreciating every inch of her body and memorising every detail. Her breasts were one thing that he spent a lot of time looking at, but he still managed to keep moving upwards.

Meanwhile, Margaery was leaning in, and one of Tommen's many wishes came true. Gentle lips touched his own and she slowly began to move, and the boy responded. Thankfully any residue taste of his cum was not remaining in her mouth, as that would have been a bit disgusting. Tommen moaned against her lips, feeling her body grind against his own. Shyly, a hand was placed on her hip, not moving other than a thumb that ran back and forth. Her skin was amazingly smooth, more than words could describe.

"I guess we'll be spending much of our time like this," Margaery teased, pulling back from the kiss to look her future husband in the eye. Her leg remained over his though, and even moved a little higher as she bent her knee and lay her thigh perpendicularly across his own. Her hips shifted pleasantly beneath his touch, and her own hand began to wander across his chest with a light, sensual touch.

Her words were more than teasing; they were truthful, as well. She would ensure that Tommen fell in love with her, and remained that way at least until his mother could no longer meddle in their affairs, if not for their lives. She did not look too far into the future, however; her thoughts only extended as far as they were both young and beautiful, and as far as they were likely to maintain sexual relations. During that time she would surely find his shoulder a regular resting place, and grow accustomed to the heat of his naked body against hers.​

"I.. I hope so" He blushed, his hand remaining on her side, but inch by inch, it began to slide down. Once it got to about mid-thigh, his hand moved back up to the original spot, and then continued in that motion. "You have very nice skin. Very smooth" He complimented. Occasionally the eyes that would look up at her would flicker down at her breasts, watching them hang in front of him, almost teasing him at how close they were yet they weren't being played with. He wanted to touch. To squeeze. To suck and nibble. But he didn't want to push his luck.

Raising the hand that had previously been touching her, Tommen stifled a yawn and settled into bed. "That tired me out heaps" He told her, his eyes already drooping a little. He didn't want to fall asleep, as he wasn't sure when he'd see her next, or how much of her.

Margaery pleasured him once more before she replaced her clothes and left for her own quarters. With a deft hand she brought the young king's penis back to life, and with her mouth she brought him to orgasm, swallowing his seed with a sensual fervour. She was quite satisfied as she departed, confident that there was little Cersei could say to make him wary of someone who had given him two blow jobs in one night, and optimistic that being married to Tommen was something that she could enjoy. Over the coming nights her visits came almost nightly, and with each visit Tommen came as well. Sex would wait until their wedding night, but the queen was eager to sit up and talk, and take him her mouth before slinking away into the night.​

SANSA

Illustration[/i]]
CJhN7kk.jpg

"You should be happy, dear," Margaery told Sansa Stark as the two made their way through the wide halls of the Red Keep. "Tommen is sweet, and not at all like Joffrey. Best of all, you will be close to me. I really think this will be the best for you."

"I think so too," Sansa admitted, but she was finding it difficult to keep her spirits up. The trial had taken much out of her, and she felt wholly down-trodden. She'd been accused of colluding to assassinate the king, and it took all of her heart and soul to prove her innocence. By the end even Cersei seemed to accept that she had nothing to do with it, but Lady Luck did not shine so brightly upon Tyrion Lannister. The Imp was charged with regicide, and at present was locked in a cell somewhere in the bowels of King's Landing.

Sansa, meanwhile, she who had come to the capital to be queen, now found herself entering into the service of Tommen and Margaery as maid to the queen. She had brought such excitement and optimism with her when she left Winterfell, but since then nothing had gone according to plan. Her mother and father were dead, her brothers were dead, and most probably her sister was as well. She had suffered pain and humiliation at the hands of Joffrey, and now she was to live out her days as a servant.

"This week has just been..."

"Difficult," Margaery interjected with a sympathetic smile. "I know. It has been arduous on us all, but life moves on, Sansa. I will keep you safe from now on, though, and I'm sure that Tommen will take a liking to you too."

Sansa thanked her again, and reflected on the fact that Margaery was as close to a friend as she had in King's Landing; perhaps all of this was for the best. Still, she was to wed Tommen as soon as the Imp was executed, and seeing her friend take the throne that she had come to the capital to fill was a bitter pill to swallow. She knew that her life would change again once the wedding took place, and she fell into full-time service of the king and queen, and she could only hope that this time it would be a change for the better.​

Tommen sat at his desk, rubbing his eyes as his mind ran over the day's events. The trial was taxing on the poor boy, having to go back over the death of his brother, and accuse his uncle of doing it. Despite not liking Joffrey, it was horrible to remember how his brother's face turned purple as he was poisoned, and the sight of their mother crying over his dying body. Not only was that bad, but Tommen loved his uncle a lot and believed he didn't do it. Sure, he saved himself for now with the Trial By Combat, but would that help?

The boy looked up as the large doors opened, and in came his wife-to-be, and their new handmaiden. Sansa Stark was a girl that for a few years, Tommen had admired for years from afar. Specifically, when the Lannisters/Baratheons visited Winterfell and he got to see the Starks. She was a beautiful girl back then, and now, she was a beautiful woman. Wanting to be courteous, Tommen stood and approached the women with a small smile.

"Lady Stark, it is an honour to meet you at last" The boy greeted. Sure, he had seen her plenty of times before, but this is the first time that he had spoken to her. "It gave me great joy to see you released from imprisonment today. I don't think you did what they accused you of, and I don't think my Uncle did either. Either way, I have heard that being on trial is a very taxing thing, so please tell me what you need and I will be happy to cater for you" Tommen said generously. Turning to Margaery, he got on his toes and lightly pecked her cheek. "It's good to see you" He smiled, only a very small blush appearing on his cheeks. His shyness was finally starting to fade due to becoming more familiar with Margaery and her behaviour... though getting blowjobs from her definitely was a reason to be more comfortable around her.

Back
Top Bottom