Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: Main School

11390351_843049669096760_1594964300711129856_n.jpg
Jamie%202.jpg
Summer.jpg
Ana%202.jpg

Who: Assistant Dean, Nicky Pierce | Jamie Pierce | Summer Pierce | Anastasia Sinnett
Species: Werewolf | Hellwolf | Hellwolf | Pure Blood Vampire
When: Dusk
Where: Nightmare Academy: Main Gates
Company: Each Other, Dean, Staff, Students

Nightmare Academy did manage the aid of a few random mortals, here and there... They drove a lot of the students, and the staff members to the school, those who did not bring themselves, of course, these people did not know the full nature of the school, they simply knew where it was, and how to get there. Nightmare Academy was not a school that was available to the public all of the time, certain nights, certain weather conditions would allow a mortal to see the castle, if they were willing to either venture through, or look deep enough into the dense fog. This was something that Nicky truly liked about this place, it was safe from outsiders at least for the most part, only allowing that small window, of course the students and staff could come and go as they pleased. This just simply wasn't an option for everyone.

When Jason made his comment to Summer about not drooling over humans, Jamie laughed while Summer bit her bottom lip nervously and blushed softly from the embarrassment, she'd never met a mortal before, only the creatures who came into the school. She'd met a wide variety of them, but humans, just, regular humans, they weren't usually on the roster. When she learned they were, she was absolutely excited, she was getting to see something she'd only read about in her books... Summer liked books, ever since she was little her parents and siblings would read to her, read her good night, or to shut her up before they did something and didn't want her in the way for it. She preferred reading over television in fact. Always looking to gain more knowledge when and where she could.

So when Jason spoke of the books not doing the places justice she was slightly surprised. She'd read such amazing things about some of those places, of course as he continued, she nodded in understanding. It made sense to her of course. She'd heard many people say the same things about Nightmare Academy, that the stories didn't do it justice, so for stories not to do other places justice, well.... It was only logical. When Jason asked her if she needed permission to leave she shrugged her shoulders as she brushed her fingertips over her necklace. "I don't know if I would need it, but I would certainly like to get it, just so that my parents knew were I was of course, still being young, and.... Well not being able to fully control my temper, could prove to be a serious issue." Summer replied in a soft tone as Jamie nodded her head in agreement to her younger twin's words.

When Jason asked what would happen if she shifted, Summer giggled while Jamie rolled her eyes. "Oh brother." The younger twin muttered as she glanced at JC before laughing as Jason spoke of having a pretty girl bite his head off being not a bad way to tell people back home he died. "I'm still learning to shift at will, but... I know the rest of my family doesn't go completely psychotic, and I never have either but... Then again I do always eat first, I think that's just in case, being I'm still learning want to avoid any possible accidents, you know?" Summer asked with a smile before she watched as Jason did his trick. Summer kept her eyes on what Jason was doing, watching his hand as Nicky looked from Jinx to June and back again. They were both very petite young woman, and she could certainly see how this place could seem and that did concern her slightly but though her husband could be a vicious man, he was also a gentle one.

When Raph spoke of his plants, Nicky nodded towards Jackson. "We do have a green house Mr. Mechoulam, we will be sure to have someone show you around once you are more settled in." Nicky stated in a friendly tone, just as the hybrids showed up. Nicky sighed softly but turned her attention to Ana before Alexis and Zacharia both spoke, causing the woman to turn around just as June replied. She smiled at the young woman's response to Alexis but didn't acknowledge it, she didn't wish to provoke any issues. "Miss Hunter.... Mr. Hunter..." Nicky rose a hand and gestured for the two to come over towards her. "My children are all showing our new students to their quarters, or aiding the teachers, why don't you two keep me company?" Though it was a question Nicky asked, it did not exactly escape her lips as such, it was more a friendly suggestion. Alexis Hunter was the playful sort, she liked to, stir the pot so to speak, and while Zacharia was certainly not the type, she didn't feel it was proper to single out Miss Hunter from the situation.

Jamie snickered at June's comment to the female hybrid and when Nicky spoke. Jamie grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Better hurry Alexis... My mother can be a very impatient person." Jamie poked with her words as they continued to walk, glancing back to Jason as he spoke of a gift for Summer, shaking her head she looked back along their path as she pointed down a corridor. "Living Quarters are this way, you'll find anything you need in them really, bedrooms for everyone are fully stocked, and then of course we have a few common rooms. A few years back we had.... A little issue... With a few people breaking one of the beds in one of the rooms, so... Dean Pierce asks that we not have large social gatherings in the rooms anymore." Jamie explained as she glanced at JC when she spoke of the 'little issue.' Summer smiled as she slowly drew her hand near the orb that Jason held in his hand. "I might have a few things yes... It's very pretty... That's.... Some trick." Summer stated in a soft tone before she turned down the corridor behind her older sisters.

When Jinx asked her question about where they were going, Jamie looked to the woman then to June, and then again to her father but she didn't say anything, she could tell that the woman was a bit uneasy about the place, and one thing that she'd learned was they didn't need to many cooks in the kitchen, so she continued along her path, but allowed for her father to answer the woman's question, as he was the one being asked as she reached over and lightly nudged June's arm before speaking in a soft tone. "That's Alexis Hunter, and her brother, Zacharia Hunter... Don't let her get to you, she just likes to be a shit, and her brother... Can totally handle her." the pup replied as she winked at the woman while they walked.

Who: Jason Kharo
Species: Human, telekine
Where: Front Gate
Company: All these odd people

Nodding as he listened to Summer explain about her temper, he chuckled as she spoke about it. "No, I don't really know. Although when I was younger I caused a small house fire because I broke one of my toys. But no, I've never lost my temper so much I turn into an angry wolf." He said with a warm smile. "If we did, there is a couple smaller towns around and about, not that the city is a stressful place by any means." Jason said, knowing of a couple places she might like.

"What are the telltale signs of you wanting to bite my head off? Just so I know to run the fuck away." He laughed, genuinely wondering a fair bit but putting it in a joking tone. They did interest him very much so, having a deep interest in the paranormal. It was one of the few things he'd read about often. Most of it was hidden in legend and myth, obviously not so much and he was first hand seeing ghosts, strange hybrids, werewolf hound things, vampires and so on. It wasn't nearly as weird as he thought it would be to be fair.

She was cute, especially when she bit her lip and blushed, like abnormally cute. Maybe supernatural creatures just had that effect on humans? Who knew, he'd never read anything about it, but they all did seem to be very good looking, some more than others. "I'll let it orbit you while you find somewhere for it. Won't burn you, don't worry." He said, the voidblaze orb floating off to hover behind her and slowly float around her at chest height. "Can still feel the snow underneath it." Jason gestured, putting a finger through the flame and leaving a small indent in the snow underneath. Looking at the new arrivals, he failed to hold in a laugh while staring at them. The lad seemed like a bit of a prat, he had to say. "I imagine you attract all sorts of nut jobs here." He said to Jamie, flicking his head towards the two new arrivals.

Diane-kruger-128x128.jpg

Who: Christiana von Welf
Species: Valkyrie
Company: The many people near the gate

Christiana sat by the gate with a mountain of swords and books nearby her. She hated coming out and socializing on these sort of days, but as a member of the faculty, she was obligated to do so. So in order to be able to convince people to take her seriously and leave her alone, Christiana brought a ton of swords and sat there with her whet stone, polishing and sharpening each one by hand. It was a very tedious and mundane task, but it kept her mind occupied and helped her ignore the children who she wanted to strangle. Being quasi immortal, Christiana had never had much taste for children, as they were too ruled by their constant life changes. Most of the students here would come to learn that she held very little respect for most, except the most diligent and eager to prove themselves. Which is why each year, Christiana held a tournament for hand to hand combat. Combatants were forced to use more human abilities, rather than their supernatural ones. it was a test to show that having powers did not make one invincible. Christiana had seen too man people fall in her years. Causing some of their deaths by her own hand. Training warriors to fight was one of the few things she took great pleasure in.

One of the curses about being in the faculty, was the need to cover what Christiana believed to be "unnecessary subjects". She was also in charge of women's studies. Which, the way she taught it was a little different. A much more, Amazonian perspective was taken. Glorifying female achievements and the ability to reduce men to rubble with a sword, a smile, a kiss or the flower of her body. it was her belief that all women should be more lethal than the greatest of men. Thus was the mindset of all of her kind. As she was polishing a large two edged sword, Christiana caught a bit of a conversation. It seems the young Pierce girl had a bit of a temper. That intrigued Christiana. A temper, if controlled right and well fed, could prove to be one of the greatest of all battle skills. "I may have to test this girl's mettle." Christiana mumbled to herself as she moved on to a new sword.

The chill of the evening air may have felt cold to some. Especially if they were wearing a flowy pale blue dress, such as the one that Christiana wore. But her natures prevented her from feeling col. Heat was a different story however. The loss of the sun did sadden her. She always missed it's rays. But more than anything she missed the mountains and trees of her homeland. A land that was now very unlike the one she had grown up in. It was now dominated by industry and banking. Two activities that Christiana distrusted and abhorred. She yearned for the old days. When men and women were proud and nobel. But those days had been dead for some time. Very little was left of that way of life.

"What I would give for one worthy dual." The golden haired beauty said aloud as she held up her favorite sword that she had just finished sharpening.

Company: Each Other, Nicky, Jamie, Summer, Arrivals

Code:
11424312_843031782431882_3600074876690430411_n.jpg
11412436_844985618903165_6044888556846612879_n.jpg
1972506_844985612236499_4863519320643878313_n.jpg

Who: Krys Pierce | Zachariah Hunter | Alexis Hunter
Species: Hellwolf | Hellhound/Fallen Angel | Hellhound/Fallen Angel
Where: Nightmare Academy: Main Gate

When June responded to Alexis's comment, the hybrid smirked darkly before licking her lips. Before she could speak however, Nicky asked if her and Zachariah would keep the women company. "Yeah, yeah.... I'll play later.... See you all soon" , Alexis stated with a grin as Zachariah grabbed her arm and started dragging her towards the gates where Nicky, Ana, and Christiana were. "Good evening professors. Assistant Dean Pierce...." , Zachariah stated with a smile. Both he and his sister lived at the academy all year round and both did their fair share of guarding the grounds along with Professor Devonte. With their ability to take flight they were able to not only cover the grounds from below but they could scan the grounds from above as well. They both had very different personalities but they both did their jobs well despite disagreements and they were top notch students at the academy.

"I see Alexis is extra peachy as always" , Krys teased before turning her attention to Ana after the hellwolf's mother mentioned the woman's bags. "How was your vacation professor?" , Krys asked with a smile as she grabbed a hold of the professor's bags and lifted them from the ground. Sure the hellwolf could use magic, she lived with and trained under a Cerberus as well as her father who was a hellhound but Krys was always known to show off her strength most of the time, mainly in front of professor Sinnet. It was silly sure but the hellwolf took pride in her abilities. All of them.

At the mention of a worthy duel, Alexis raised an eyebrow and smirked before turning her attention to Christiana. "I'm looking for a way to burn off some energy.... Heavy swords, short swords, or axes?.... I've messed around with spears and katanas as well.... If you can't find me in the school, you can find me in the sky....I'm never far" , Alexis stated making Zachariah laugh. "Yeah, you definitely do need to burn off some of that energy" , Zachariah said in response making Alexis growl lowly before shooting her brother a glare but didn't say anything to provoke a brawl, unlike JC, Krys and Jackson, the Hunter's kept their brawls behind closed doors.

11390351_843049669096760_1594964300711129856_n.jpg
Ana%202.jpg

Who: Assistant Dean, Nicky Pierce | Anastasia Sinnett
Species: Werewolf | Pure Blood Vampire
Where: Nightmare Academy: Main Gates
Company: Each Other, Krys, Christiana, Zach & Alexis

Nicky kept her eyes fixated on Alexis Hunter after she 'requested' the two siblings keep her company. Nicky very rarely made requests, like her husband they were very strong suggestions that shouldn't be ignored, but this wasn't so much because of her position of power. Oh sure she could abuse being the assistant dean, she could absolutely pull the 'I'm fucking the boss' card, but she didn't need, nor want to. She never asked anything that was out of line. So a request for Alexis and Zach to join her was most certainly within reason. As the two approached, Nicky smiled and nodded her head. "Good evening Mr. Hunter, Ms. Hunter. I do hope I'm not pulling you away from anything terribly important."

Nicky knew exactly what she was pulling them away from, it was the first day of school, there was nothing to pull them away from except the banter, and bullying that so many of the students seemed to take great pride in doing, but she did have to poke a bit, make sure that Alexis knew that Nicky had been paying attention, and that she would always be. "Good evening Mr. Hunter, I see that you and your sister are making new friends." the vampire replied with a bit of a smile before her attention went to Krys, a smile crossing her face as she was asked about her vacation. "It was very nice, thank you Ms. Pierce." The vampire replied before she looked to Christiana and nodded.

"Lovely to see you again Professor Von Welf, I see you're not allowing old habits to die." the woman stated as she gestured to the weapons that rested around the woman. Not living on campus, Ana wasn't usually here right at the beginning of greeting the students, and always came with bags, that was her vacation, not that she traveled the world, but that she was away from the school, but this summer was actually worse than the summers before, as she missed one of the people at the school far more than she truly should have. Ana's attention returned to Krys as she smiled again, before she gestured towards the living quarters and started walking. "Shall we? I've quite a bit to unpack." the vampire replied as she followed behind Krys, nodding to Nicky as she passed the woman.

Nicky smiled as Ana passed her before she looked to the siblings as they bantered back and forth with Professor Van Welf. "I do believe that's a wonderful idea, if you're up for it of course Professor. You're welcome to spar right here in fact. It could be good for all of you, a way to get your mind off the insanity as I'm certain we're not finished with it just yet, and yes. I do believe the young hybrid could use some cooling off... No abusing your powers however Ms. Hunter or we will enchant you, against your will if necessary. You must learn to use your mortal strengths, just as you learned your immortal ones."

Diane-kruger-128x128.jpg

Who: Christiana von Welf
Species: Valkyrie
Company: The many people near the gate

"Ah miss Hunter." Christiana said, snapping her head up within an instant on concentrating he ice cold gaze on the fiery fallen angel hybrid. "Why am I not surprised to hear that you wish to spare. I suppose it's only natural, but you'd do well to speak to me in a more respectful tone. Or you'll find yourself fighting me using a butter knife while I wield a broad sword. I can assure you, that situation would not favor you well. "

Christiana turned her head and with a small smile greeted her fellow professor. "Miss Sinnett, always a pleasure. The summer has been lost without your whit. I found myself eagerly craving the mental stimulation you always bring to our conversations. We must make time to converse with one another at some point. I shall call on you later and we can catch up. Until then, I wish you well with your unpacking."

As the law professor left, Christiana turned her attention to the assistant dean. A wider smile crosser her face, one she reserved only for those she respected most of all. She bowed her head and returned the dean's greeting. "I would be more than happy to have a sparing group Dean Pierce." Christiana said, a trace of her Germanic accent slipping in. " Perhaps I will have the pleasure of engaging you and some of the other faculty in battle. That would satisfy me immensely. But allow me to watch out for the young miss Hunter. I believe that with a little effort I can help mould her into a stronger individual in both mortal and immortal forms."

11424312_843031782431882_3600074876690430411_n.jpg
11412436_844985618903165_6044888556846612879_n.jpg
1972506_844985612236499_4863519320643878313_n.jpg

Who: Krys Pierce | Zachariah Hunter | Alexis Hunter
Species: Hellwolf | Hellhound/Fallen Angel | Hellhound/Fallen Angel
Where: Nightmare Academy: Main Gate

Zachariah smiled and nodded in response to Professor Sinnet's comment, "If that's what ya wanna call it...." ,the hybrid began in a joking tone making Alexis roll her eyes a bit and shake her head. "Good evening professor" ,Zachariah continued before bowing his head slightly while offering another smile. When Ana's attention went to Krys, Zachariah quickly turned his attention back to his sister and Professor Von Welf as they spoke with Assistant Dean Pierce.

"That's good to hear, I sure have missed you all summer.....I really enjoy your classes" ,Krys said in response to Ana's answer to her question. The pup stayed quiet as Ana and Professor Von Welf spoke and smiled when Ana said she had quite a bit to unpack. "Well, you know I don't mind giving you a hand with that as well" ,the hellwolf stated before heading towards the living quarters with Ana's bags. As Krys walked she could hear JC and the others talking in the lobby and could feel the intensity in her older sisters emotions. The pup knew that by the time dinner came JC would explode due to all the rules and chaos would ensue, it happened every year.

When assistant Dean Pierce said that Alexis and Professor Von Welf were welcome to spar right there, the hybrid looked to the woman and licked her lips slowly before blowing her a kiss then turning her attention to Professor Von Welf as she spoke. "Oh I meant no disrespect ma'am, I just love a good duel" ,Alexis began before bowing her head slightly. "As you are the teacher, I say you pick what we use, what the rules are if any, and how long we go for" ,the hybrid continued before leaning against the entrance way of the school.

Back
Top Bottom