Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: Main School

Academy.png

11209408_843024249099302_1063732519272149742_n.jpg

Nightmare Academy was an built as an old Transylvania castle long, long ago, and was later converted into a castle that is protected and hidden from the eyes of mortal man through multiple means of magic. In fact the castle only has small windows of time in which it can be seen by those who are not directly invited by the school. This has been a fear for some of the faculty and students for some time. All a group of mortal hunters would need after all is one, tiny window wouldn't they? This window has not been shut however, there is no need, as there has been no danger. At night the building is consumed by a think fog that blankets the area. This makes things more difficult to be seen, including the arrivals at the school. People disappear into the fog, and the locals of the town think nothing of it, just another foolish tourist, or someone desperate for attention. Regardless what the locals think, the fog becomes the perfect smoke screen. Once you approach the school, you come to a set of large gates, parking outside your cars will be moved, or you will be given directions of where to move them to yourself, then enter the last place than many have ever called home. The school is large, and has endless opportunities that you should certainly explore and take full advantage of. If you've any problems don't hesitate to inform a faculty member, and your issues will be resolved.

Headers:
Code:
Image Optional 150w x 200h max
[b]Who:[/b] (FUll name of character, nickname optional)
[b]Species:[/b] (some creatures will be able to scense other species)
[b]When:[/b] (the time)
[b]Where:[/b] (locaton)
[b]Company:[/b] (who your character is with/talking to)
[hr]

11391517_843030819098645_8856828367849272005_n.jpg
11390246_843031675765226_6952623733373187803_n.jpg
11424312_843031782431882_3600074876690430411_n.jpg
11390111_843031872431873_7316843135499790486_n.jpg

Who: Dean James Pierce | JC Pierce | Krys Pierce | Jackson Pierce
Species: Hellhound | HellWolf | Hellwolf | HellWolf
When: Dusk
Where: Nightmare Academy
Company: Each Other, Nicky, Jamie, Summer, Arrivals

It was the start of a new year at Nightmare Academy and James was eager to see all the fresh new faces that would soon become part of his school, his family. The dean was a firm believer in all of his students and teachers alike being treated as equals and he cared for each and every person that walked the academy's halls. No matter how big or small, no matter how powerful or weak one's abilities were he wanted Nightmare Academy to feel like home to all and he did his best to make everyone feel at home. Accommodations for certain creatures were made, he provided all of his students and staff with any and everything they needed and even went out of his way to give them what they wanted as well if it was within reason. The school contained a large library with damn near every book known to man and immortals, a media room with all of the newest technology money could buy, and only the finest cuisine. At Nightmare Academy the staff and students only received the best of the best and nothing less.

James stood by the front gates along with his family, the founders of the academy waiting for everyone to arrive. As they waited, his daughters Krys and JC were chasing each other around the courtyard, fighting over lord knew what but it was starting to escalate more and more as they continued. "Know what I'm not even gonna do this right now, just know this isn't over asshole" , JC snapped before shoving Krys in the chest then attempted to walk off. "Oh hell no.... get back here" , Krys growled in response before grabbing the hood of JC's sweatshirt and yanking her older sister back hard, causing her to gasp a bit before quicky turning around and punching Krys in the face.

Before James knew it, all hell broke loose and both JC and Krys were rolling around in the grass beating the holy hell out of each other while calling each other every filthy name in the book. It was routine for the two but right now James didn't need the new students walking in on a brawl between two hellwolf pups. The dean shook his head and sighed before looking to Nicky. "Honey.... Could you please go break that up while I open the gates?" , James asked before kissing his wife on the cheek. He knew damn well if he tried to break it up he'd just get dragged into it but neither JC nor Krys would risk hitting their mother and all Nicky would have to do is shout a bit and the two would stop immediately. Stopping the two was rather easy, it was getting them to not start up again that was tricky.

After James spoke to Nicky, he made his way over to the gates with Jackson following close behind him. "So, how many new students are joining us this year dad?" , the pup asked as he glanced over at Krys and JC. His heart was racing and his eyes were glowing slightly, which told James that Jackson was just itching to go jump into the fray like he usually did. "We have quite a bit of new faces joining us this year son..... don't even think about it" , James said in response to his son as he grabbed a hold of Jackson's shirt once he sensed the pup inching towards the brawl. "I wasn't I swear" , Jackson replied quicky as he raised his hands in surrender and looked to his father who simply shook his head and laughed while messing up the pup's hair a bit. "I promise, you guys can beat the crap out of each other later once everyone is settled in and we're not about to do introductions.... Hell, I'll even wrestle with ya.... just behave for now okay?" , James stated as he unlocked the gates and stepped back, waving his hands out in front of him making the gates slowly swing open to allow the students and staff to enter.[/color]

11390351_843049669096760_1594964300711129856_n.jpg
Jamie%202.jpg
Summer.jpg

Who: Assistant Dean, Nicky Pierce | Jamie Pierce | Summer Pierce
Species: Werewolf | Hellwolf | Hellwolf
Where: Nightmare Academy: Main Gates
Company: Each Other, James, JC, Krys, Jackson, New Arrivals

It was dusk, and the cloud was beginning to filter in for the evening. Nicky Pierce, the wife of James Pierce, mother to five of the most rambunctious group of children she's ever had the pleasure to know, and assistant dean to Nightmare Academy, the family business so to speak stood silently next to James as she watched JC and Krys go back and forth. Shaking her head she didn't say anything but kept her eyes on the two. Jamie, the younger of the twins, with the only sibling rivaling her in age being JC who was only older by a few minutes was sitting on one of the benches, reading her favorite book by the light of a flashlight. She enjoyed reading, and she wasn't one to get caught up in JC and Krys' drama, not if she could avoid it at least. She heard the two go back and forth, but ignored it best she could. Yeah she was still her father's child, her mother's child, but she fought her instincts, she tried to pass herself off as to mature to fight like some little kid, and she felt it was important to put her stress relieving to better uses.

Summer, the youngest, the baby of the family was laying sprawled out across a bench, watching the sky as it disappeared through the fog, and reappeared again as sections of thinned out fog passed her. She sat up sharply when Krys and JC started cursing one another out and looked at the two as she rolled her eyes. "Aren't you two supposed to be more mature than me??" Summer taunted causing Jamie to snicker as she flipped a page in her book. Nicky simply crossed her arms and shook her head, of course it was going to be broken up but they did need to get rid of some of their aggressions before things got to out of hand, so even after asked to deal with it she didn't rush to get things done. "Of course, my dear, I'll deal with it." Nicky stated in a soft, friendly tone as she took a step towards the two girls who were wresting back and forth.

Jamie slowly looked up from her book when she heard her mother's foot steps, her heels clicking on the concrete, if anyone could get the two of them to behave, it was her, and all she had to do was smile, say a few words, and they sat down and were good, it was simply a matter of how long they were good. "JC... Krys..." Nicky began in a soft tone as she stopped walking, lightly tapping the toes of one of her feet on the ground she smiled. After a few moments of pure silence, her smile slowly faded and her eyes began to glow blue just before she barked out. "ENOUGH!! ON YOUR FEET!" The woman growled causing Jamie to smile before she returned to her book, and Summer to laugh as she laid back down across the bench. "And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks..." Summer taunted before she looked towards James as the gates began to slowly open. "That is so cool... I can't wait til I can do that stuff." Summer replied as Jamie smiled softly and glanced over towards the gates before returning to her book. "students should be arriving soon, JC, Krys, you two should clean yourselves up, you look like you belong in a pig pen."

9fe32ab7015bf89d46061c52426a99f3.jpg

Who: Raphael Mechoulam
Species: Human, Necromancer
Company: Mother's spirit

Raph stepped up to the large metal gates, the place looked like a fortress, almost. A converted castle that had windows on every level, conical towers and a water all around. The flair of it was impressive, as he thought through the evolution of the castle through the ages. Pulling a rolled cigarette from a pocket in his coat waved a finger at its end, the tip glowing as the eldritch powers began to burn the tobacco and herbal mix that he used to calm himself. Adjusting his glasses, the rose tint making the dusk seem more malevolent, the tinge of blood hanging off the edges of the castle and the gates, all of it comforting. Inhaling deep, rolling the smoke lovingly around in his mouth and deep into his lungs felt the beat of power grow in his breast, the spirits nearby were unquiet, but that was to be expected near a place like Nightmare Academy.

The mystical threads responded to the presence of this many paranormals, or whatever they called themselves. Raph was not sure. Growing up under his mother's watchful eye he had learned much of the power that ran through the bloodline of his family. All of it ending with him, or not, depending on the wheedling of his mother's spirit; which was gratefully quiet for now. Alone for a year he spent communing with his power and the spirits of the undead but none of it felt right. The spirits had told him of this place and through them he found his way here. Coming seemed the best next step to understand his powers, they had grown of late, and he wanted a place that was safely tucked away to understand them. Even if it meant being with other people, mother was protective and he had few friends growing up. People seemed to be touchy, the dead, not so much.

The gates were open, a welcome invitation, even with the hullaballoo going on inside. Adults, and kids, anything and everything in between were there. Noise like he had often been jealous of hearing in other people's lives, it beckoned him. Beings like him, ones that did not fit in to the normal confines of society. Step on up, why don't you. Never going to make friends if you don't take the first step. The voice came from behind, like always.

Rolling his eyes at his mother's spirit that withheld a response, a floating mist that spoke with her voice, thankfully deeper. Mother had a high pitched voice, and one that could really screech loud, especially when he reanimated his long dead pets in the backyard. Picking up his suitcase, brushing ash from the immaculate white suit as he kept the lit cigarette in his mouth. Inhaling on one side of his mouth, exhaling on the other in a steady beat that kept his nervousness at ease. Walking to the gate looked down at the assemblage before him, more in awe of the fact they were having fun. Tall, pale and gaunt he was often more at ease on Halloween when others thought it was all a costume and applauded his look, the rest of the year it was derision and insults. Raph wanted acceptance, more than just one night of the year.

A smile crept across his face hoping he would be welcome and happy. Picking up the suitcase, small and containing the few belongings he had, stepped through the gates, turning to those there, "Raphael Mechoulam." Bowing slightly he introduced himself, suitcase clutched tight in his hand.

Good boy, nice and polite. A good start.

Who: Jason Kharo
Species: Human, telekine
Where: Front Gate
Company: His car?

According to his sat-nav, he was currently driving through the center of a mountain and had just been driving along a beach. How strange. In reality, he was driving down a road, not through a solid hunk of rock. He had been driving down it for about two hours now. Soon enough, Jason saw a building cropping up in the distance. The visual seemed to match the name of Nightmare Academy. Old, neo-gothic architecture, quite gorgeous if you were into that type of stuff. Getting closer, he also came to realize it was huge. Something like this could fetch tens of millions. Must have been a rich family that owned it, although he guessed that they could have created it with magic, but then again that'd a bit cheap.

Have I come on the wrong day? He wondered to himself, the wind whipping through his hair. The Aston Martin roared as he floored it once more, eating up the longest straight road he had ever seen with ease. The car wasn't strictly speaking his, he'd more so appropriated it from an impound lot. He'd left a couple hundred dollars on the side, so technically it wasn't stealing. Letting up on the accelerator, he found himself near enough to the academy gates and the first thing he noticed was the lack of people. It didn't seem particularly bustling. Maybe he was early? Not like him really.

Looking for a carpark and failing, he pulled up next to the gate and saw several people stood through it. An older couple and a few younger people, possibly their children from the facial similarities. Looked like two of them had decided to take a bath on the ground not too long ago either. Enjoying the sound of the engine once more, he stepped out and walked on, shutting it gently with a light telekinetic shove before locking it behind him, smoothing his hair out in the wing mirror and unzipping up the brown and gray jacket he was wearing, pulling it off and throwing it in the car before he locked it. His fashion was similar to many other middle class people, nice jeans, good pair of comfortable converse and a slim fitting white shirt with a pair of shades dangling down the gap at the top. His luggage had lifted itself out of the boot of the car and wheeled itself on the ground behind him. There was a couple very large suitcases, as well as the same amount in rucksacks, which rested on top of the cases.

Walking up to the family, he instantly noticed that they all had impeccable genes. As in, they were all attractive, the girls more so. Like, ridiculously good looking. Made him feel slightly unattractive in an amusing way. Behaving himself and not making it obvious that he'd just very quickly looked the ladies up and down, he proceeded to stop before them. "Ello, pleasure to meet you. I'm Jason Kharo and if I may be so cheeky as to presume you're the fine folks which run this establishment?" He said cheerily, never having lost his northern English accent after the past 5 years, smiling warmly and offering a hand to the older man, giving the other student a courteous nod as a greeting.

utlb1KBtuJ4.jpg

Who: Allegra Lovelace
Species: Reanimated corpse
Where: Main gates
Company: Her own genius

While her holiday in Geneva had been quite lovely, Allegra Lovelace had to admit that returning to her work had its appeal. While the Academy may not have the dining or shopping of a cosmopolitan city, it did have an absence of judgmental eyes. Allegra still recalled the look on Renaldo's face when she told him her new breasts came from a model who had overdosed in Paris. He acted like she had murdered the girl herself when really she just took some things that weren't being used anymore. Like at an estate sale.

As Allegra pulled her vintage Alfa Romeo up, she was somewhat disappointed there were no really unusual looking specimens... er, students... to be seen. No giants, no one with wings. Allegra gave a small sigh, telling herself there were bound to be some bodies that would keep her interest along at some point. She stepped out of her car and noticed two of the Pierce children looking rather filthy. Allegra gave them a withering look.

"You do know there are surgical procedures that will help calm down an overexcited pup."

Allegra also noticed a couple new faces. Rather bland but neither appeared to be a complete moron.

"Which of you is going to bring my luggage to my rooms? I fear I can not trust any of these other lads to fetch anything properly."

Company: 'Invisible minions.'

Admittedly, the car was gorgeous, even more so the woman who stepped out of it. She was rather stunning. There was nothing wrong with her at all, it was perfect. But... Off. He couldn't explain why, but she felt wrong. Jason was rather baffled by it all. Listening to her rather snobby request, he gave her a lopsided smile that spoke of patronising indulgence. "I don't do it myself, I have little, invisible minions to do it. Look." He said, pointing at the cases dragging themselves behind him.

He may aswell be a bit cheeky at least. "I'd offer you their services, but they don't come cheap." He added with a chuckle, nodding to the car behind her. "However, that car would be a good enough down payment." He suggested and turned to properly face the woman. "Jason Kharo, master of little invisible minions. Pleasue." He added with another patronising smile.

Who: Dean James Pierce | JC Pierce | Krys Pierce | Jackson Pierce
Species: Hellhound | HellWolf | Hellwolf | HellWolf

Neither JC nor Krys were paying attention to what their youngest sister had said as they continued to punch, kick, and grab at each other like a couple of barbarians. As soon as their mother shouted however, the two jumped slightly and scrambled to their feet right before Jamie made her comment. "Batman here always looks like she belongs in a pig pen" , JC taunted making Krys growl lowly before raising her fist making JC flinch a bit. "Go ahead fuck face, I dare you" , the older twin growled out sharply. "You know what, no. As for me looking like I belong in a pig pen, that's because I take my training and my job seriously unlike a certain lazy fuck who'd rather sleep all day" , Krys snapped back before looking to Nicky. "I'm sorry mom, I was out of line and I shouldn't have fed into JC's shit again" , the hellwolf stated making JC roll her eyes and mutter the words 'kiss ass' under her breath.

When Raphael approached and introduced himself, James smiled and have the young man a bow in return. The hellhound could sense the nervousness coming from the man and he wanted to further help ease it. "I'm dean Peirce but outside of classes you're more than welcome to call me James, whichever you prefer is fine by me...." , James began before giving Raphael a quick once over. "A sharp dressed young man, I like it.... welcome Raphael to Nightmare Academy, may you find everything you're looking for here..... Necromancy correct?" , the dean continued right before Jason approached and offered his hand.

"Ah, Jason Kharo our new young telekinetic..... pleasure to meet you.... Both of you" , James stated as he shook Jason's hand. "Hey guys.... I'm Jax but most people call me Sora" , Jackson told the two with a smile before looking to Professor Lovelace as she made her way through the gates. When the woman made her comment, Jackson snickered a bit before looking over at JC and Krys. "You know what else calms down an overexcited pup? Come to my room later and I'll show you sugar tits" , JC stated as she started humping the air making Jackson throw his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

Krys simply shook her head after JC made her comment then looked to the professor as James shot JC a glare, the dean's eyes glowing brightly. "One more comment JC and you're gonna be a live subject in Professor Lovelace's next class!" , James hissed out making JC stomp her foot and point at her father. "THAT'S FUCKED UP!" , the older twin snapped. "Yeah but it'd be funny as hell" , Krys muttered before snickering making JC raise her fist slightly before thinking better of it and slowly lowering her hand as she glared at Krys.

When the subject of who was going to bring Professor Lovelace's bags up to her room came up, JC shook her head and laughed as Jason offered for a price. "Hah! I like the way he thinks" , JC stated as Krys simply stood back. There was only one professor Krys ever offered to help and she wasn't there yet. Not that the hellwolf had any issues with Professor Lovelace, the woman was an amazing teacher but Krys was waiting for someone else to arrive before she planned on heading to the living quarters.

Jamie%202.jpg
Summer.jpg

Jamie smirked at her older twin's comment about Krys but she didn't say anything as she returned to her book. Then when the two continued to go back and forth, Nicky's eyes narrowed on the two. Her expression softened and she smiled as Krys apologized, then when JC made her comment Nicky growled again. "Enough, child." She responded in a stern tone as she looked from one pup to the other, before she could say anything else however people began arriving. Putting a smile on her face she spoke in a soft tone. "You two behave yourselves." She spoke more in a warning sense than anything. First day was always a big deal at Nightmare Academy, and from what her husband had told her about some of the students that would be arriving. Nicky knew that this introduction was an even bigger deal yet, so nothing was allowed to get in the way of it.

Nicky nodded her head to Raph and smiled softly but she stayed silent as her husband spoke. James had actually been dean of Nightmare Academy since before she had even known him, this was routine for him, and she was simply there to make sure that their offspring didn't interrupt it. She loved her children, just as James did, but sometimes, they could get rather rowdy, which could make for quite a scene. Nicky then turned her attention to Jason as he too approached and she nodded in response to his question. "Yes, Mr. Khara, lovely to meet you, and you as well Mr. Mechoulam. My husband has told me quite a bit about you, I believe you're going to truly enjoy this place." Nicky was a gentle soul, for being a werewolf, married to a Hellhound and having five of her own little devils floating around constantly stiring up something. Someone had to be though didn't they?

After Jackson introduced himself Nicky pointed to Summer who was still sprawled out on the park bench. "Yes, and that there is Summer." As she was introduced Summer slowly got to her feet just as Jamie passed by her. "I'm Jamie... This is JC and Krys, and then of course our mom, Nicky..." The younger twin replied as she reached a hand out to shake each of the male's hands. "Welcome to Nightmare Academy." She replied in a slightly chipper tone. Jamie did best when it was gloomy outside, and after watching her siblings knock each other around before getting slapped back to reality by their mother. It really helped complete her day. When Professor Lovelace approached Summer smiled and waved to the woman as Jamie bit her bottom lip to keep from laughing at the woman's comment.

Of course soon as JC made her comment Jamie closed her book and slapped her older sister with it hard. "Maybe you should go back to your room and dig your manners out from under the bed." Jamie replied before she looked back to the woman. "Welcome back Professor, hope you've prepared yourself for another year of... The horn ball Pierce." As Jamie spoke of the 'horn ball pierce' she gestured towards her sister while Summer put a hand over her mouth as she started laughing just when James made his comment. "Sign me up for that class!!" Summer blurted out causing Jamie to throw a hand over her mouth at the same time Nicky sighed softly. When Krys spoke of it being funny as Hell for JC to be a subject in the woman's class, Summer nodded. I so wanna be in that day too." The young pup replied.

When JC went to hit Krys, Nicky looked to her eldest with a raised eyebrow, one of those looks that said "Is this really the route you want to take?" And when the pup lowered her fist, Nicky smiled and nodded. "Good evening to you Ms. Lovelace, it's wonderful to see you again. It was quite a long summer, I do hope to hear how your vacation went." The older wolf stated just before she spoke of her bags. When Jason replied to the woman about her bags, Nicky sighed again as she turned and looked at James just as Jamie threw her hands up in surrender. "Ahh... You're all crazy!" Jamie responded causing Summer to laugh again before she squeezed past her older siblings and made her way over to Jason and Raph. "They're not as bad as they first appear..." the young pup began before she leaned in closer to the males and spoke in a softer tone, as if everyone wouldn't still hear her. "They're worse..." She replied with a soft laugh. "So you're... Humans? Really? I... I never met one before... Don't... Get out much"

Company: All these odd people

Well, there was certainly a fair bit of chemistry between the bunch of them. He listened to them talk and introduce themselves. Seems his joke was taken alright, so he was glad they could take a joke. He gave a knowing wink to the girl introduced as JC. "I'll try remember your names, I'm usually good at faces, not so much names." He admitted with a smile, giving each of them a courteous nod in greeting. From what he could tell, the classes here would be quite liberal. Truth be told, he had looked into the different species and such attending, not so much the classes on offer. He'd take whatever was thrown his way however, this was something completely new. Normal life had gotten quite dull already.

"Summer, is it? I'm not all too sure on what the norm is 'round these parts, but I'm not a big follower of a dull life." He said first to her, looking over her shoulder at the family's bantering and arguing. A small part of him missed having some one he could have that with. Being an only child did have its downsides at times, it could get rather lonely. On the other hand, he had all the benefits of his parent's full attention. Double edged sword really. "Indeed I am a human. Well, with a genetic or psychic mutation, it's hard to understand what it is, but yes, I'm a lovely, squishy mortal, head to toe and all the bits in between. I can't speak for the fellow next to me however. Would I be right to assume you ain't a human? Although you do look remarkably like one." He said, giving her a very obvious up and down look to emphasise his point.

Company: Academy students, staff, teachers, and Mother's spirit

Raph nodded silently, eyes peering out through his glasses. The amount of noise the others were making had his rapt attention, being an only child he had never seen this many people in a family, nor been in school recently enough to have seen even this many people out and causing such a ruckus. As the others appeared he melded into the background, as much as a 6 foot 4 man in a spotless white suit could. The one who had his attention though was the one they called Professor Lovelace.

Being attuned to souls and the dead he could hear the shards of them within her, it was as if she was an amalgamation of souls. They all sang, like a chorus that faded in and out. For long moments he stared, the cigarette inhaled as he breathed, the smoke coming in his mouth and out his nose. The mixture of herbs calmed him as he was both excited by the prospect of a new school with others like himself, and the fact that many of them preferred rough housing, other than the one who was reading her book. Of that pursuit he approved, whole heartedly.

When Jason turned to him, it took a moment to register. "Ah yes, I am a human. A necromancer," he added as if he needed to do so. "Runs in the family," he apologized for it.

Not sure I approve of those wolves, they seem rather rough. You watch yourself Raphael.

"Shut up mother," he reproved her. The spirit returned to its place behind, sulking, noticing some stares he shrugged his shoulders, "I can speak to spirits as well, my mother passed last year and has been nearby." Finishing the cigarette he took the small bit that was left and within a silver case taken from an inner pocket placed it inside with others. "It's very lively here, isn't it?"

utlb1KBtuJ4.jpg

Who: Allegra Lovelace
Species: Reanimated corpse
Where: Main gates
Company: Peasants, you are all peasants

Allegra chose to ignore the crude banter of the Pierce children... for now. There would be plenty of time to deal with the likes of JC later. Right now there was a young man who clearly did not know his station, or hers. Allegra stared at Jason with her cold eyes.

"Mr. Kharo... I am Allegra Lovelace, 6th Baroness Clairmont. I am also the Professor of Anatomy at this Academy. You do not have to call me "Your Lady" but I do demand the respect that one who has accomplished what I have deserves. Now, I perused your file while I was on holiday. I find your abilities intriguing and wish to examine your brain. That attitude of yours does not encourage me to wait until your natural demise before doing so."

For a moment it seems like electricity shoots through the orbs of Allegra. Then she soften ever so slightly and turns her attention to another new face, that of Raphael Mechoulam.

"You, the one who talks to spirits. Mine asked for someone to take my luggage. Did your mother teach you the proper way to treat a lady before leaving this mortal coil or are you haunted by an inadequate parent?"

Raphael, you heard the professor. I did teach you better.

Raph looked over at Professor Lovelace, she was beautiful in body and in mind. As he stared at her closed mouthed, his eyes drinking her in slowly, the song within her reaching him again. Catching himself staring at his professor thinking to himself she was a woman, a beautiful one, and she spoke to him! He had not known a teacher since elementary school and then he was always the odd, quiet kid who was left alone. To be taught by one someone like her, it was as if a dream came true. Something in him showed he needed to prove himself to her, as a man, in any way he could.

"Yes, Professor Lovelace," he answered those soft eyes that looked up at him. Eyes, but not hers, originally, at least he thought not. Something about he was familiar in some way, the song of the dead was there and he heard it rarely. By itself it was entrancing. The others almost forgotten under that soft gaze he stepped over to the car, both of the cars were expensive, small, he would never fit in such a car. Raph didn't really care about physical things, the dead had no use for them, nor did he. Except what he needed to perform his rituals.

Good boy, politeness will always win the day.

"Politeness didn't keep you from dying mother," he retorted to her as he towered over the car, hesitating to touch something of a woman that was not his mothers. Raph knew he was sheltered in many ways but wanted to break out of that, the Academy he hoped would do that.

No, that was the..well, let's not talk about that.

"I wasn't talking about it, mother, you were," in his nervousness he talked aloud to mother, often he ignored her but here he thought it might be safe, if not unusual. Towering over to the car, large hands picking her cases easily with his own small one still in hand turned his head to the Professor. "Where would you like them?"

10489773_843752609026466_5050896024408198669_n.jpg

Who: Dean James Pierce | JC Pierce | Krys Pierce | Jackson Pierce | Dax Draven
Species: Hellhound | HellWolf | Hellwolf | HellWolf | Vampire/Sorceress

As Raphael answered him, James smiled and nodded. The apologetic tone in his voice made the hellhound raise an eyebrow. "Necromancy is a very special gift my boy. You say you can speak to spirits, can you also see them?...." , James began as he looked to the young mortal. He could see the young man's skills were rather impressive already but he wanted to hone them to perfection, that was the dean's goal after all. To bring out the best in his students. "If you're interested, we could have you placed in a sorcery class as well.... and our dark magic professor is quiet close to the dead in fact before coming here, Mr. Devonte was in the business of souls, mainly damned souls but souls none the less.... As was I ,both of us worked for the god of the underworld before being able to rise up to this realm and we'd be more than happy to assist you on your path to greatness" , the dean explained before the young man went to help Professor Lovelace with her bags.

Jackson casually followed Raphael to the car, the pup being young and curious found the man rather fascinating. "Hey.... It is pretty lively here.... but, I can help show you the ropes.... First thing to remember.... steer clear of JC once she goes on one of her rampages and second.... weed is like the best way to deal with the chaos here, even my dad smokes it during off hours.... he doesn't mind it as long as it doesn't effect your school work" , Jackson began to explain before glancing at the bags. "So you can.... talk to spirits? That's so cool, I mean I hear demons all the time.... Still learning to control it but.... Like ghosts, I wish I could do that....I think we could learn a lot from those who have passed...." , the pup continued before shaking his head then brushing some hair from his face. "Sorry.... I'm rambling, I tend to do that when I'm nervous"

When Jason winked at her, JC returned it before running her tongue over her lips slowly making Krys roll her eyes and shake her head. "Don't let her lead you on.... She's totally queer" , Krys stated before offering Jason a friendly smile as JC threw her head back and slapped her leg. "You're such a buzz kill.... besides just cuz I don't like what's in his pants don't mean I don't like his face.... It's a nice face" , JC stated before looking to Jason and nodding as Krys simply sighed before moving away from her oldest sister to prevent saying something that would surely cause another brawl between the two.

After a few moments a cloud of white smoke appeared by the gates and was replaced shortly after by a tall, slim, pale looking woman wearing a button up that was half undone. "Ooooo, fresh meat....." , Dax teased in a dark, husky tone as she walked through the gates, glancing to both Raphael and Jason as she passed them. After Dax spoke, James shot the old vampiric sorceress a glare making Dax raise her hands. "I'm kidding..... Welcome to Nightmare Academy..... good evening Allegra, I see you're still having trouble carrying your bags to your room" , Dax teased before reaching a hand up and scratching the back of her head. "So.... Where's all the new tits and ass?" , the old vampire asked making JC damn near fall over laughing as James' jaw dropped.

"I mean.... Where's all the new female students and professors.... I'm.... Eager.... To start teaching" , Dax quickly corrected herself while JC continued to laugh and Krys snickered a bit. "Too late Dax, we already know exactly what you were thinking and it was what you asked first" , Krys stated making JC nod in agreement. Dax simply shook her head before looking to the two new arrivals and offering a smile. "Dax Draven, sorcery and sex Ed.... sorry I missed introductions I was.... Strolling around the courtyard a bit.... Clearing my head" , Dax stated as JC and Krys both pressed their thumbs and forefingers together and put them to their lips as if smoking a joint.

Jamie%202.jpg
Summer.jpg

Nicky couldn't help but smile as soon as James began speaking to Raph about necromancy and his duties prior to the school. She stayed silent however, she stayed silent through much of what all was said, what all was going on. She was more of an observer. It was simply how she worked, it helped her in getting to know everyone, how they were. Jason and Raph were unique to the school, not because they were human however. While it was true, that not many mortals passed through the gates of Nightmare Academy, they offered something special, and Nicky spotted it almost instantly. She didn't do a lot of reading through their records, much of what she knew she had learned from James who had in fact read through their records, but she would have more than enough time to do that, if she so desired. In time she would read up on their pasts, what brought them here, and how the school could help them, but for the time being she was quite content with merely watching how they interacted, especially with their children.

Jamie smirked and shook her head when her father spoke of being in the business of damned souls. "You're still in that business dad.... Just now.... You call them your offspring." Jamie stated, as she blatantly looked at her older twin. Summer bit her bottom lip slightly and giggled, she didn't even have to look to know that Jamie was talking about JC. When Jason asked her name. Summer nodded. "Yeah, like... The season... Which is funny seeing as I was born in Autumn." Summer stated with a bit of a smile before laughing when Jason spoke of him not being a big follower of dull life. "Well then you came to the right place, never a dull moment here." The young pup replied as Nicky sighed softly, a look that said 'unfortunately' written all over her face.

Nicky loved her family, but some times she could just go for a nice quiet night, without the screaming and yelling and bone breaking. When Jackson then said he was in fact human, Summer's eyes lit up before she looked at Raph who said that he was too. "That is so cool! Best year ever!" Summer stated in an excited tone causing Jamie to snicker softly. When Jason asked his question she nodded her head slightly before looking down at herself as Jason looked her up and down. Nicky smiled and glanced at James but spoke not a word, she was watching the interaction between all of them, and she found it rather amusing in a way. As Summer looked back up at Jason she smiled. "Thank you but no... I'm not human... My mom is a werewolf and.... My dad's a Hell hound so I'm kinda a mutt and... Actually the baby of the family so... I don't get out as much as the rest of them so seeing a human, having two in school... It's way cool!" The young pup replied with an excited tone. Jamie slapped JC again with her book and rolled her eyes just as Dax appeared.

"I think I feel a migraine coming on..." Nicky spoke in a soft tone as Dax spoke of fresh meat, just before James glared at the woman. When Dax made her comment to Allegra about her backs, Nicky's head dropped and she placed a hand over her forehead as Jamie snickered at the woman's comment and Summer rolled her eyes. "Good evening Professor Draven." The youngest pup replied as she looked at the woman with a smile. When Dax then asked her question about tits and ass Nicky gasped as she stumbled back slightly. "Now I know I have a migraine..." The woman began as she placed a hand on James' shoulder to keep from falling backwards. "I think I need to lay down." Nicky replied as she composed herself enough to speak. "Jamie dear, could you... Assist the new students in getting to their rooms please?" When Jamie's name was said she turned her attention to her mother, nodding her head lightly when the older wolf made her request. "Sure thing." the pup agreed as Summer snickered.

"You have a knack for that professor..." Summer replied as she shook her head slightly just as Krys finished speaking to her before she introduced herself while Nicky made her way more into the school. "Yeah, I think it's one thing when it's your pups, it's a whole different ball game when it's a professor." Jamie stated shaking her head. "Why? JC's supposed to be mature... And she's not..." Summer replied as she turned and looked at JC with a bright, innocent smile before she turned sharply and looked back to Jason and Raph. "Well if you're ready to settle in we can certainly show you to your rooms." the young pup stated as Jamie nodded in agreement. "Absolutely"

She was one of them people. He could see himself enjoying this. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Allegra Lovelace, 6th Baroness Clairmont, Professor of Anatomy and all round lovely person." He said with an overly theatrically bow, ignoring her daft threat before righting himself. "I am Jason, first born of the Family Kharo, Subject of her Glorious Highness Queen Lizzie and lord of absolutely jack shit." Jason replied in a tone that oozed playful snobbery and arrogance, clearly taking the mick out of her. "No offence love, but you don't seem the type of lass to be used to a bit of banter. Threats usually are a poor way to joke and make introductions." He said with a less playful voice, but finished it with a indulgent smile.

Looking towards JC and Krys, he shrugged when Krys spoke to him about her sister. "Makes no difference to me, but thank you for the compliment, I do happen to agree with you." He said to JC before the new professor introduced himself. "Sorcery and sex ed? Can't you just call it Sex Ed Sorcery? I imagine the lessons would be much more interesting." He suggested with a completely deadpan voice before smiling and chuckling at his poor excuse of walking around the court yard, nodding overly theatrically to show he completely didn't believe him.

Turning his attention back to Summer, he listened to her explain about what they were. "As far as I'm aware, you age much slower than us lot. I imagine you're all fairly older than myself. You should get out, visit London or something." He said, remembering back to his readings on the way here. "Wait, not London, it's a shithole. Somewhere nice, another city, maybe Denmark or Sweden." He said, thinking back to his holidays there and the memories. In the snow and ice is where he learned how to control said things, as well as dramatically altering temperature and such. That was a fun holiday. Ice. Everywhere.

"Well, I think it's pretty crazy that I'm speaking to a Hellhound Werewolf girl. So we're both pretty taken aback? I'm assuming you can change into a werewolf or something?" He asked, genuinely quite curious about it, speaking both to Jamie and Summer when he asked the last question. "I think my fellow here is going to assist Madame la Fancy carry her bags, or take her shoes off, or massage her back or something." He said with a shrug and his bags lifted themselves up behind him. "But aye, if you'd be so kind."

Raph felt even more overwhelmed as they crowded around him, excited to see him. Him! Never had anyone paid attention to him or what he did, well not in a good way. Only his parents, and his grandfather while he was still alive. Within he was excited to be a part of something larger than himself, while he was a necromancer that was a part of him, something given by blood. He did not choose it, and if given the option was not sure he would, though he did enjoy the powers he had obtained. At times using them to get back at those who had wronged him. He did not foresee that here. The school had a studiousness about it that he appreciated, and an age that was calming.

Dean Pierce asked him about spirits, finding it interesting, and seemed to be as knowledgeable as he had heard of from the spirits. Someone who would be willing to teach him more. "Yes, I can see them. Hear them, sense them at times. Its not like the usual senses, at times its like hearing music in your soul. A tune. From it I can tell what kind of spirit it is." Feeling free to open up, to someone who understood, that meant a lot to him. Raph felt more at ease by the time he brought Professor Lovelace's bags from the car. "I would greatly appreciate knowing more about souls, most of what I have learned was from mother who was more of a medium, and my Grandfather's Grimoire."

Jackson followed him talking like they had known each other for years, an easy familiarity between them. Raph shot up his eyebrows when Jackson mentioned the smoking. A slight grin came to his face as he placed the bags on the ground, careful not to get the Professor's bags dirty. Something about her attracted him, whether the song that played in his head like a siren's call or something else he was not sure, but he knew he did not want to make her mad. Raph reached in a pocket for a silver case, smaller than the other that he kept his odds and ends. The suit had numerous pockets, many hidden, the cases kept his equipment secure.

Opening the silver case with a fine design of Victorianesque Grim Reapers dancing on graves, scythes in hands and skeletal hands entwined, he took out a small hand rolled cigarette. Handing it to Jackson. Raph wasn't sure what to call the werewolves and hell hounds, but giving a smile handed the cigarette over. "This is one of my own. I grow my own herbs when I can, collect what I can't grow. I have studied botany and pharmacology for many years so I have improved on it, adding other herbs to improve the flavor. Don't smoke it all at once, you will get, I believe the term is - seriously shit faced."

The questions came as quickly as the throng milled about, Raph felt a little overwhelmed but welcome. Taking out a slim cigarette, lit it with his finger and looked upon the two Pierce's. Blowing his own sweet laced smoke, a slight hint of mint within the mix. "Thank you for allowing me in to the Academy," a slight stiff bow to both of them. "It is a little overwhelming," a shy smile on his face as he looked about, "but I don't mind."

epq3xv.jpg

Who: June Morrell
Species: Human Ghost
Company: Mysterious Taxi Driver

Taxis... she remembered these things, though she didn't strictly remember ever riding in one. It felt surprisingly human; something that could only be positive as she wasn't entirely sure when she was permitted to stop hiding her "condition" - at the very least it probably wouldn't be good to fade from view when a human was up there in the driver's seat, or forget to open the door when they arrived. Doors... over the years it was starting to become so hard to remember that it was "human" to use them. It was always so much easier to just keep walking. If she even bothered to walk. Maybe that was why the taxi felt so human. Any transportation device, really. After so many years spent just aimlessly floating around, sitting down in a car and actually getting somewhere - a path that was actually more about the destination than the journey - seemed so pettily, selfishly mortal it made her laugh; a surprisingly sweet, melodic sound that even got the driver to turn his head.

"Gettin' excited, Miss? We're close. Longest driveway in the world, ya, but can't be forever." the older man chuckled, though there was a hint of nervousness in his voice as a strange fog was starting to roll in. June might have noted that they were late... if she'd had even the slightest sense of time anymore. Instead she merely commented back with a bemused, "Better keep your eyes on the road. Wouldn't want us to crash and die." But the joke was lost on the poor man.

He wasn't wrong, though. Soon enough the massive building climbed into view, and the gate not long after that (to a ghost's sense of time anyway). As they pulled up she could see that a crowd had not only gathered, but was starting to disperse. A small worry crept in to what passed for the little spirit's "heart". Hopefully someone important would stick around or come back for her. She hadn't come here to aimlessly haunt the place - another odd change from what had become normal for her. Somehow she managed to remember to wait as the driver got out and opened the door for her, but thankfully the anxious man didn't stick around long, not comfortable with driving in heavy fog in an area as notorious as this. The pair had already gone over the oddity of her having no luggage, so there was really no love lost to see the man drive away. It was always so awkward explaining - or worse, trying to invent excuses - to fleshies why she didn't need physical clothes or care much about earthly possessions. Maybe this place would be different, though she doubted it.

Platinum hair and simple white summer dress fluttered wispily in the evening breeze. Plenty of pale, silky skin was on display - even more than normal for how good a grasp upon her physical form she had after that car ride - including suspiciously bare feet. If the casual observer hadn't seen her come from the car, they might have even said she'd formed from the fog itself. She looked human, standing there in front of the gate too nervous to even cross the threshold, but it didn't take a supernatural sense to tell there was something... inhuman about her. Perhaps it was just how out of place she looked among such well-dressed, baggage-carrying fleshies. Almost like an orphan who had gotten lost in an airport.

Who: Jinx Magan Ballentyne (FUll name of character, nickname optional)
Species: Human, Witch (some creatures will be able to scense other species)
When: Dusk (the time)
Where: The main gates (locaton)
Company: Alone (who your character is with/talking to)

The taxi had driven away leaving the girl standing there, starring at the ominous looking gates and the school that loomed behind them. ‘I can do this,’ she thought. Jinx knew her parents and grand-mother had all the faith in the world in her. She just wished she had a portion of their confidence. Nervous, her hands nearly trembled as they hung by her sides. ‘The school isn’t going to come to you. You’ve wanted to be around other people. You’ve wondered what that would be like. Just past these gates, inside that place are people. Just pick up your bags, walk through these gates, and go meet them. Say hi to them and introduce yourself. Start to make friends with them. Have a life. It’s something you’ve dreamed of for a long time.’ She sighed heavily, knowing that was exactly what she wanted to do, but Jinx was frightened.

Her bags were heavy. She carried not only her clothing, but her basic essentials for her craft. Along with that, of course, was the treasured Book of Shadows her grand-mother had given her. The book itself was rather large, bound in human skin, with a triquatra burned on the cover. It was a symbol she knew well. Her grand-mother also had the symbol tattooed to her body, and Jinx knew the day would come where she too had one. The day she took over The Coven. That alone was a task that hung heavy over her head. Leading an entire group of witches and warlocks seemed an immense responsibility, and she knew it would be heavy on her shoulders.

Still this was not the time for that. This was the time to make friends, to live, to learn, and to live out the dreams she had harbored at home. With all the strength she had, she leaned down grasping her bags and pushed onwards towards the school. There was such a changed she felt as she stepped through the gates and on school grounds. ‘Protected,’ she thought. ‘Maybe an enchantment of some kind. Not a simple one either. Complex. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to violate it, or worse, change it.’ She grinned at the thought of what could happen to them. Of course she could never be too sure. She was , after all, still learning, but she was pretty sure she sensed it.

Once she entered the vast structure, other voices could be heard. She had no idea where to go, and her bags had become too much for her carry any longer. She sat them down with a thud on the floor and looked around. “Hello? Is anybody here? Can I….talk to anyone,” she whispered the last part of her question feeling her nerves take hold of her.

10489773_843752609026466_5050896024408198669_n.jpg
11412436_844985618903165_6044888556846612879_n.jpg
1972506_844985612236499_4863519320643878313_n.jpg

Who: Dean James Pierce | JC Pierce | Krys Pierce | Jackson Pierce | Dax Draven | Zacharia Hunter | Alexis Hunter
Species: Hellhound | HellWolf | Hellwolf | HellWolf | Vampire/Sorceress | Hellhound/Fallen Angel | Hellhound/Fallen Angel

JC started laughing hysterically as Jason introduced himself. Then when he replied to Krys' comment, the older twin nodded before turning and sticking her tongue out at Krys while flipping her younger sister off. When the subject of Dax's class came up, JC snickered a bit before glancing over at professor Draven then turning her attention back to Jason. "Her sex ED class is pretty much free porn.... no.... wait.... It is free porn, literally, she pops a DVD in, points to the private parts, this is a penis, this is a giney, ya know, then she tells us not to catch a certain STD .... it's a different one everyday.... Then she flops down in her chair kicks her feet up and sips from her travel mug.... She sips from it a lot.... and refills it with this bottle.... That's in her desk...." , JC began explaining before Dax cut her off. "Dude..... shut the fuck up.... make yourself useful and help your sisters show the new guy around" , the old vampire said while rolling her eyes.

When Raph answered his question, James smiled brightly. "Very nice! I would like to set up a meeting between you and Mr. Devote, let me know when you would be free for that.... Also, Dax.... I would like to possibly, try and train Raphael in the art of sorcery if he wishes..... Stay sharp Professor Draven" , James explained before turning his head sharply and giving Dax a stern look while crossing his arms over his chest. "Yes, sir" , Dax replied with a sigh before turning her attention back to JC. "You're a fucking douche" , Dax stated making JC grin and nod her head before Dax began walking off.

As Rapheal spoke of the cigarette after handing it to Jackson, the hellwolf pup looked at it, rolling it in the tips of his thumb and forefinger. He looked to Raph and smirked before lightly patting the man's shoulder. "I think we'll get along just fine bro.... Maybe later you can come hang out in the common room if you're free.... First day is always class free, dad likes to use that day for everyone to get to know each other.... So, we usually stay up all night playing video games and stuff.... it'd be cool if you joined us...." , Jackson told Raph before looking to Dax who had stopped in her tracks. "Yeah, I like him.... Sora, let's go set up the game system for later.... I got bugs of green man so sticky it's like candy...." , Dax began before looking to Raph. ".... and I don't mind sharing" , the old vampire said before winking at the young man before disappearing in a cloud of white smoke, Jackson followed suit, disappearing into a cloud of black smoke.

James simply watched and listened for a while as his students interacted. They all seemed to be getting along greatly which was good. The hellhound's attention turned to June and Jinx once he noticed the two. "Welcome, I'm dean Pierce. Please, join us. We'll be heading inside shortly....." , James stated with a smile before looking to Krys and Nicky. "Krys.... When professor Sinnet arrives do be sure to help her with her luggage and see if she requires sustenance.... Nicky my dear, stay out here for a bit longer and greet the other new arrivals" , the hellhound continued before looking to Jinx and June. "Follow me" , he stated in a kind, welcoming tone before he began to walk along the path towards the large buildings beyond the courtyard.

The Hunter siblings sat perched on the top of two of the buildings the dean was walking towards, watching and listening to everyone as they went back and forth. "Fresh meat.... Maybe I should go take a bite" , Alexis teased in a dark tone making her brother Zachariah sigh while shaking his head. "Lexi.... Leave them alone.... They're harmless" , Zachariah said in response to his sister. "If you care so much.... Try and stop me.... Zachy poo" , Alexis replied in a playful tone before diving from the building, spreading her wings and taking flight. "Ugh.... Bitch" , Zachariah growled out before running full speed towards the edge of the building and leaping from it while expanding his wings and making a bee line for his sister.

Alexis landed directly in front of the group and smiled while running the tip of her tongue over one of her sharp, white canine teeth. "Well, hello there.... Pain or pleasure my dears?" , the hybrid asked as her eyes glowed red, her wings tucked in behind her but unconcealed. "Lexi, cut it out!" , Zachariah said in a sharp tone as he landed a short distance away from everyone. Alexis rolled her eyes and smirked darkly after her brother spoke but didn't respond to him, she simply looked to the group as she awaited their responses.

Jamie%202.jpg
Summer.jpg
Ana%202.jpg

Who: Assistant Dean, Nicky Pierce | Jamie Pierce | Summer Pierce | Anastasia Sinnett
Species: Werewolf | Hellwolf | Hellwolf | Pure Blood Vampire
Company: Each Other, Dean, Staff, Students

Jamie rolled her eyes as Jason spoke to the professor, and even more so when her older twin began laughing. "You know.... Summer's right..." Jamie replied as she slapped her older twin once more with her book. "You're supposed to be more mature than her..." Jamie stated before she glanced at her youngest sister and shook her head. "Of course... She's drooling over the humans like she's in heat..." The younger twin replied as she shook her head and crossed her arms. Her comment causing Summer to turn around sharply. "I am not! I've been in heat before and it's not the same thing at all!" Summer protested as Nicky slapped her hand to her forehead and slowly shook it back and forth. When JC began explaining Dax's class Jamie's eyes expanded as she hit her sister a few more times with her book. "You're horrible!" Jamie growled out causing Summer to snicker.

When Dax told JC to shut up and help with the showing the new guy around Jamie nodded. "Yeah!" Jamie began before she turned her attention back to Jason. "She just like to run her mouth, don't think anything of it." Jamie stated with a smile before she linked one of her arms around her older twins and began pulling JC along behind her as she made her way into the school as Nicky made her way a bit away from the group and sat down on one of the benches. Dax gave her a migraine damn near every time she saw the woman. Dax was loud, like the children, she was unruly like the children, but unlike the children she wasn't a child and in Nicky's opinion should certainly know better. What bothered Nicky most about Dax is that she believed the old vampire did in fact know better, she just liked to be a pain in the ass... A pain in her ass.

Summer gestured forward, behind her older twin sisters before she began to walk along side Jason. "I would actually like to visit somewhere else some day. I've heard of those places, I've read a bit about all of them, the school has a wonderful library but..." Summer nervously bit her bottom lip as she lifted one of her hands to her neck, rubbing it over a choker that she was wearing. "It's so different out there, many of my siblings have been out, and my parents but... I'm not sure if it's really for me." the young pup explained as she glanced at Jason, smiling softly as she continued. "Maybe some day though... I could... Maybe check it out if.... I had someone who could show me around a bit? Getting into trouble seems to run in my family so... That's the last thing I need, you know?"

When the conversation of weed started up Summer rolled her eyes and shook her head but she didn't say anything, Summer was actually the only person in her family that didn't smoke, James and Nicky may not do it often, but she knew they did. She was.... So to speak an angel among devils... Or at least it's what she lead everyone to believe, she had her faults of course, but they were her faults, her secrets, and she didn't share things easily. Nicky stayed silent until James spoke to her, the children were behaving, as well as they could, so she didn't worry about that and everything else was simply school related, and she never got involved in it unless requested. "I'll be more than happy to stay out here for a bit longer and wait for new arrivals my dear. Don't worry, I shall take care of things." The woman replied in a tender tone as she made herself comfortable while she watched everyone who was there.

When Jason responded to Summer about talking to a hell hound werewolf girl, Summer giggled and shook her head. "I guess it is kinda strange, we... Prefer Hellwolf, it's less of a mouth full." Summer responded with a playful laugh as Jamie rolled her eyes still dragging JC along behind her. When Jason asked about Summer shifting into a werewolf or something, Jamie paused and turned around. "Yeah, it's slightly more complex than that really, see, you're right we are quite a bit older than you, but far as our aging goes, Summer is still pretty young..." Jamie began as Summer nodded slightly. "So, while like me and JC, and Jackson and Krys can shift, she isn't very good at it yet." Summer blushed softly as she nodded. "Yeah. I'm still a pup's pup so to speak." She stated with a soft sigh.

"That's what this is for..." Summer continued as she put her hand lightly on her choker once more. "The jewel in it, is an enchanted amulet that keeps me from using my Hell hound and werewolf abilities until I can better maintain them. This school really is a great place for supernaturals to be.... I study to use my magic with a few of the teachers and my father, but until they feel secure enough that I can use the magic on my own.... Well... I wear this when I'm not in training to avoid burning something down in my sleep.... Which... Yeah I've done before." Summer admitted in a soft tone as Jamie laughed. "That was an accident, it happens, besides dad totally laughed about it, it's mom that threw a fit." Jamie replied as Nicky looked to Jamie and nodded. "Of course I did, someone could have gotten hurt!" Jamie snickered as she pointed down a path. "Living quarters are this way..." Jamie began just as Alexis spoke.

Ana had come up behind the entire group, behind Jinx and June, she had been watching much of everything that had been going on, but from a distance. Ana was a pure blood vampire, she was required to feed on occasion as a result, so that was what she was doing. She had sense cleaned herself up as she made her way up to the school, with a few bags in each hand, carrying them as if they were near empty, though they were far from. Ana lived the school hear on the campus of Nightmare Academy, but during the off year, during the summer, she actually had her own home that gave her a bit of distance from the school, of course.... This came with one tragic downfall for her, a downfall that not many knew about. Ana watched as the rest of the group followed James into the school area and watched as the fallen angel hybrids began their banter, but it wasn't her issue. As she approached she nodded to Nicky and smiled before she looked to Krys and did the same. "Good evening Mrs. Pierce, I am terribly sorry for my delay, I needed to grab a bite to eat." The vampire replied as she smiled slowly before dropping a few of her bags to the ground then handed one to Nicky.

"You should find everything in there that you requested me to get for you Mrs. Pierce." The vampire replied as Nicky took the bag and smiled. "Thank you, thank you very much, Ms. Sinnett... Krys... Do as your father said, help Professor Sinnett with her bags." Nicky replied as she gestured towards the bags that Ana had set at her feet. Ana was a unique woman, she actually chose to live in the mortal world, though she was a vampire, she was careful with her feedings, her kills, her turns if any, she watched everything she did. Her classes were law, the laws of the mortals vs the immortals. Ana and James had known one another since shortly after he surfaced, they were good friends, and they shared common interests, one of those interests was what the purpose of the school was, to teach immortals to be who they were without fear, but at the same time without causing fear. Eventually leading to both worlds becoming one with each other.

"If I were you, I wouldn't drool over humans, although I've never drooled over anything but humans for my entire life. We're nothing special really. Well I suppose I am, but that's beside the point." He said with a dismissive shrug and listened to her speak and explain things. This was all a new world to him, new people, new rules, new adventures and so on so forth. It was his idea of a perfect getaway really, away from the dullness of normal life. His parents knew where he'd disappeared to and were apparently fine with it, they'd always advocated him getting out there in the world and exploring, so thankfully he didn't have that to worry about.

When she mentioned about getting out, he nodded enthusiastically. "The books don't do life justice, trust me on that. Everything is different. The air tastes and smells strange, people look odd and say weird things. Although I do suppose that depends where you go." He reasoned, before smiling when she spoke about someone taking her out. "You'll never know if you like it or not if you don't try it. Come out sometime, do you need to ask permission or anything? I'd gladly show you some places, or the closest town slash city to this place, about three or four hour drive, I think anyway." Jason said to her, seeing she was genuinely quite excited right now, whether that was from talking to a human or the prospect of exploring the world, he didn't know.

When Jamie and Summer went on about what they were and such, that did very much so interest him. Always had done from a young age. "That's really interesting. So what would happen if you shifted? Go all crazy and bite my head off? Having a pretty little girl bite my head off wouldn't be a bad way to tell the folks back home I died, I suppose." He said with a laugh before thinking about his own abilities.

"While I don't have anything as cool as that, I do have some pretty fancy party tricks. Watch this." He said, stopping for a moment and holding his empty palm out. The skin on his palm started to ripple, almost like waves, like something was emerging from the center of his hand. "Biomancy. Control of my own organic cells." He explained before looking to his palm again. Something was pushing through, not in a sickly, skin tearing fashion, but almost seamlessly appearing. It looked like snow. A snowball warped from his hand, almost as if he'd just picked it up off the ground. "Voidfrost. Slight control of moisture and the temperatures that go with it." He said again, before the snowball started to hover slowly. "Telekinesis. Obvious one. Ability to alter gravity." Before it had raised a foot from his hand, a ball of fire crackled into existence around the snowball. Blue flames, burning incredibly bright nearly as much as they were see through. Looking closely, you could see the snowball shimmering and refracting the light, giving the impression of a beautiful effect that gave off slivers of multi-coloured light. "And Pyromancy. Control of heat and flame." He finished, letting the ball hover there.

It wasn't particularly hot, the flames not burning the snowball, it was just hovering there. Not moving nor melting. "If you can find something to store it in, consider it a gift. I'll keep hold of it till we get inside." Jason said, still speaking to Summer as the ball and his luggage followed behind him, hovering in the air and bobbing as it followed them in.

Who: Jinx Magan Ballentyne (FUll name of character, nickname optional)
Species: Human, Witch (some creatures will be able to scense other species)
When: dusk (the time)
Where: walking along a path (locaton)
Company:Dean Pierce. June (who your character is with/talking to)

The man’s voice was kind enough, but he still startled her. “Thank you,” she whispered, not even sure if he heard her, as her eyes remained downcast. He was the person beyond her family that had actually spoken to her. Even the taxi driver already knew where to take her, and he never once offered any polite conversation. It was a milestone for her, and she was shaking down to her core. The news of going inside soon did nothing to alleviate her fears. That meant being in close quarters with more people.

When he asked them to follow him, again she was taken aback. “Alright.” Another hushed response as her hands gripped her tattered, hand me down bags. She didn’t struggle against their weight. Her parents ran a farm, and when she wasn’t learning how to brew a potion, Jinx was out tending to the fields and farm animals. It was a part of home that she actually reflected on as she picked up her bags, feeling their weight and the worn fabric, and began to follow behind the man with the inviting voice.

Following not so closely behind him, she didn’t look at him, nor her companion. Instead she took in the scenery that was the academy. Taking note of the various plants and flowers, she smiled making a mental list of where and what they were in case she needed to replenish her supplies. Traveling she always carried a basic array of what she might need at a moments notice. It was basic witch training with grand-mother. Why she would have spanked her bottom had she left home not prepared no matter what her age. “Beautiful,” she mumbled. It wasn’t home, but it was breath taking. “Excuse me,” she finally ventured to ask, raising her voice for the first time. “Where are we going, and why is it just us?” She gripped her bags tightly, ready to use them as weapons if need be. She didn’t know this man, and though he was in position of power and authority, that did not mean she should trust him right away, and Jinx did not trust many. ‘The blood of my family does not flow through your veins; therefore, you must earn my trust.’ Another of grand-mother’s lessons, but it was one that Jinx held on to. Part of the sad reality of growing up isolated from the world is that trust doesn’t come easy if at all. In her mind, it was time for dean Pierce to start earning hers’.

Where: Nightmare Academy: Path to Living Quarters

Raph had never been around so many of the living at once, the dead were different they responded or heeded his summons, these were all different. Like flames each had their own rhythm, some were new like he, just coming here and fitting in, as he inhaled the sweet smoke his mind focusing again as the Eldritch power coursed through, stronger here but also somewhat subdued. As if the atmosphere of the place calmed it, or with so many supernatural beings their own powers dampened that thread of power he was connected to. Raph had wanted to get out long before, mother had warned him how they had been treated in the past and it made him cautious but here he could be more open. Or learn to do so.

Dean Pierce's offer was thrilling, he had wanted to learn more about the power he had, knowing he only touched a small portion. "I would definitely be interested in the Sorcery class, lessons. I have the Grimoire from my Great Grandfather but have never been able to get too deep into it, he wrote in a code I suppose. A mash of Greek, Latin, some obscure Eastern European languages and some I think he made up. I have learned to translate some of it, but sadly his spirit has been reluctant, or unable, to come and explain much of it." Reaching down to pick up the cases Raph switched the cigarette from one side of his mouth to the other in practiced ease, ash dropping and dissipating before it struck the ground.

"I would like to unpack," Raph straightened his shoulders, "then check out this common room. I would like that, though I am not familiar with games, technological things don't often work well for me." Sometimes the Eldritch powers did not like technology, he'd grown up without most of it but the most rudimentary of devices. Turning to go stopped as he recalled something else, "if you have a space for growing things, I do have some plants and herbs that I use, if there is a space perhaps we can talk about that later as well. Thank you Dean."

Bowing slightly as mother complimented him on his manners Raph walked towards the living quarters to drop off Professor Lovelace's bags. Another compliment on his manners from mother, claiming his politeness was the talk of the spirit world. Ignoring her felt there were others here that called out to him, or were tightly tied to the spirit world. As he walked and let his mind drift the threads that he saw tying everything together were straighter here, as if the skein on which they were all laid was done by a skilled and practiced hand. The other females that he had noticed, but kept to himself to avoid mother's comments, also made the school interesting. Never around women growing up, other than mother and who he might summon, that potential excited him. Raph was looking forward to his time here.

epq3xv.jpg

Who: June Morrell
Species: Human Ghost
Company: Students, New Arrivals, Faculty, Staff

"Hello. It's nice to finally meet you Mr-..." she trailed off as he immediately started talking to someone else. Busy man on a busy day, it was hardly surprising. She could only shrug and pay attention to the other woman instead. She could feel the roil of emotions running through the girl. Emotions that she, by all rights, should probably have been feeling. She took a moment even to try. Concentrate. Human. Apprehension, anticipation, excitement, doubt... no good. She could only manage to feel the others' emotions stronger. Another shrug. She might have tried to eat them, but even she knew that had to be willing. It'd taken more than a few invisible hauntings to figure that one out.

Then they would follow. It took her but a moment to realize her feet had left the ground before she managed to step back down and start walking on her own power. Old habits. Even walking was an interesting exercise when one could move by simply having the intention of motion. Really it was more like pretending to walk than anything like what fleshies did - a habit she'd kept for a while after death, but after enough years of no longer caring to act alive the habit seems to have reversed itself - but appearances were important here. At least for first impressions. She'd been told it was a school for supernaturals, and from what she was seeing just at first glance that appeared to be true, but... Oh! Hey! Apprehension and doubt! Her own this time! ...but they were clearly all felshies; who knew how they would react to a real unlive ghost.

They didn't have long to walk before a much clearer display of supernatural power appeared. More fleshies, but they were so pretty! She couldn't help but wonder how much effort it would take to give herself a pair of wings. Years ago there wasn't a chance. Her True Self image was too far ingrained after years of living within the confines of the physical world, but she'd begun to master her ghostly powers quite well - perhaps too well. To the comment however...

"If you could cause me pain or pleasure, I would be very impressed." she chuckled lightly. It might have even sounded condescending had there not been such a sad lilt to her tone. She'd stopped to cross her arms and speak directly to the gorgeous creatures, but she was ready to keep moving again if the Dean didn't stop as well. Seemed silly to separate herself from the tour for strangers with strange mannerisms.

Back
Top Bottom