Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy (Recruitment Thread)

RE: Nightmare Academy (Interest Thread)

Jason said:
Yeah, the 'If nobody knows, it's alright.' type thing?

Lol. yeah, kinda like that... Actually I felt like a complete dork for doing it, considering three hours later in the same exact thread I blew out a candle to turn the lights off. haha.

AlphaWolfQuin said:
Well yeah lol I thought the question was if it was okay within the RP :D

Ah, ok, well that's logical. Believe he was referring to Academy rules, not NA game rules my dear.

Master Raelthorne said:
Sounds good. My character idea is a creature that is very foreign to European folklore. In modern times, that's not so much of a big deal with how many people move around these days for work, vacation, and of course, the internet lends itself to much of the world's travel as well. Foreign peoples are much less out of place in modern society.

Well the character will certainly still be welcome. :)

Indeed, more so Academy rules. If you can get a character sheet set out, I can have it sent your way within the day.

What is the enchantment moniker for? A picture of their human form or the source of their enchantment?

The enchantment will be the item that is put in or on their person to allow them their human form. Information only the dean (possibly the assistant dean) would have, unless the student goes around telling people. The item and what exactly it does will vary from one creature to the next.

Done and done, lemme know if there is a problem. :)

Wait... Cut off half my bio. Ignore that, lemme re-edit it.

Job done.

Ok real quick.... Alpha and I have decided to remove the history from the profile... Obviously... If you wish to put one in, it's still optional, but we decided that building onto a history can be more fun as the story goes on. :) Hope this isn't inconvenient for anyone.

I'll leave it on there. I figured it would be accessible to the Dean. I trust people not to meta it anyway.

It might possibly yeah, will leave that up to Alpha, and no worries, I'm sure it won't be meta'd in, we don't go for that.

One of the teachers I play is a hardcore pot head

Thank you, you have just helped me decide on who I am going to do....lol

The Tobacconist was a character I played in City of Villains, but it works here too.

Love the Regina sig btw - my favorite character from OUAT.

boyo111 said:
The Tobacconist was a character I played in City of Villains, but it works here too.

Love the Regina sig btw - my favorite character from OUAT.

I love the character. I think he'll get along with my Professor Character, she's gay but I can see her taking an interest to him and becoming friends if you'd like. She's really laid back and really not the typical teacher type, she's also half vampire so she's partially undead and her other half is a sorceress. I could see them interacting :)

Thank you, I absolutely love Regina<3 she's my favorite character too :D

That can work, he can come out of his shell. I think it will work, and he can always supply cigarettes and what not.

Sounds great! She's a fun character and breaks the rules just as much as the students do. Honestly I only think she keeps her job because she's a thousand years old and has elder status lol

Profile looks good Boyo111.... Just one thing.

Go ahead and move your pocket watch thing that you have under enchantments to Abilities.

The enchantments are given by the Dean.
They're items that are given by the Dean, they can be just about anything, but their purpose is to restrict things in a creature.
Overly large, or overly small creatures can wear something that's enchanted so that they can appear human to everyone else, so they're not risking being stepped on, or stepping on someone else.
Also creatures that are overly powerful by nature, but don't have the skill so they're otherwise a danger to themselves and or others, things like that. :)

AlphaWolfQuin said:
Sounds great! She's a fun character and breaks the rules just as much as the students do. Honestly I only think she keeps her job because she's a thousand years old and has elder status lol

That and there is no way in Heaven and Hell that my professor is gonna be left behind with the mess yours made! :p

AlphaWolfQuin said:

That and there is no way in Heaven and Hell that my professor is gonna be left behind with the mess yours made! :p
[/quote]

Viper.... Dax is a walking mess lmfao XD

AlphaWolfQuin said:
Viper.... Dax is a walking mess lmfao XD

Idk if Walking Mess is how I'd describe Dax... But.... I'll keep you posted if I think of something better. ;)

Ooooh yeah she is. lol.

Ok, last profile (for the time being) up... Now to work on the main thread.

Main School thread is up for those who have profiles already made. For those of you who don't please don't feel rushed.

Alpha is off to bed for the night, but I did manage to get a wee bit more work out of her before she did.

All the profiles that are currently up.

* Jason Kharo by Jason
* Raphael Mechoulam by boyo111
&
* Allegra Lovelace by Zorrita

Are all approved... Looking forward to seeing them put into play... Don't forget the OOC thread has been opened now, you can find link to it in the first post of this thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom