Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: OOC

11401464_843013445767049_4751582553237240570_n.jpg

OOC and Game Rules:

1) RL comes first.

2) Sites rules always apply.

3) No God moding, metagaming etc.

4) No OOC Drama, be respectful to all members.

5) No anime pictures.

6) All profiles and game wide story lines must be approved by a game creator.

7) As there is no posting order, we do ask that you practice certain precautions to avoid issues... If you're going to post in an area with a large number of people, do try and update when you are going to or when you have posted so no one, including you gets posted over. Take advantage of the multiple threads, so that you don't have to worry if you post faster or slower than other people, and most importantly, try not to leave people behind in the story because you wish to post. Feel free to make new characters, request new threads etc.

Additional Threads:

Interest Thread
Profiles Thread

Nightmare Academy: Main School
Nightmare Academy: Living Quarters
Nightmare Academy: Courtyard, Outside recreational area
Town of Transylvania
Transylvania Forest

Yes, yes it did :D

I gotta go to sleep soon but opening post is up I hope everyone enjoys. Please feel free to bring in your characters. Should we think of a posting order for the main threads or just go with the flow?

That's a good question. I think we should each make an opening post first at least, then see from there.

:) Will work on adding additional locations tomorrow, as well as Alpha and I will work on things such as Academy rules, and any other details we need to get up and finished. :) Remember if you have suggestions they are certainly welcome.

Added my opening, most of my questions will come around how we handle interactions but that can wait until everyone is in queue.

Looking forward to this, it looks like it will be fun.

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to seeing Anastasia...more because she looks like Regina. lol

With a reanimated corpse and a necromancer this could be interesting as well.

You're welcome :)

I love Anastasia, she's a great character :D

Definitely think a necromancer and a reanimated corpse will be interesting to see. I like your writing as well. I'm glad this caught your interest and I look forward to writing with you.

I know someone else who might be interested, I suggested she post in the interest thread for approval.

That's awesome Boyo, thank you. :)

Oh.... While my mind is on the subject.... If you guys have issues reading the colors we use for our text... Please say something and let us know. I know sometimes the colors can be difficult to read.

Got my post up, hope it's alright. Enjoyed everyone elses, think we're gonna have fun.

About the colours, I just highlight the entire post, I did have an issue with some of them, but I'm colour-blind, so that'll explain it. Makes little difference to me.

The colors were a little hard to read, especially the darker ones, though I think that might be the way Chrome displays the site. I was able to do it so its not a problem.

Alright, well if it ever becomes one, don't hesitate to let us know.

(that goes for anybody)

Btw.... I love the posts. :)

Oh, also wanted to let everyone know.... I have made two more threads....

Town of Transylvania
Transylvania Forest

And have a couple more I need to make as well.... I'd like to make up the living quarters, and of course I'd like to make up more of an outdoorsy area, to spread things out a bit more... I will be doing that here shortly, but I have currently asked for a sub-forum so will wait until the admin that is assisting with that can get one up. :)

Good stuff. I'm wondering Viper, do you sleep or are you always awake?

lol...yeah, you sure do seem busy.

How will the other threads work? I'm not really clear on multiple threads in a group rp.

Back
Top Bottom