Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: OOC

lol. Oh we can handle just about anything Jason. :)

I actually believe she's working on her post now (either that or real life has called her away for a spell)

*Still staring at Alpha even more intently.*

Good good, I like taking the piss and joking around a bit, just have to keep an eye out since some people can take it the wrong way. I'm playing Jason coming from the same place as I live and sometimes I can't help dropping into slang, so I apologize if that happens.

Yeah, that can be an issue when group games are done, you don't really know how other people are going to react to things.... Alpha and I have been role playing together.... Think the middle of this summer will be two years now (don't recall when we started rping together exactly) and we can still throw one another curve balls on occasion.

My favourite thing is banter. Just explains a lot of my characters and how they joke. He'll joke, wind people up and slightly take the piss, but it's all just a game and he very rarely means it. One bit of my personality I put in my characters. Suppose we all do that.

That's usually how it goes yes, we put a piece of ourselves into every character we make, and yes, many of our characters do the same type of thing. So we certainly have no quarrel with you doing it.

Can be quite telling on forums such as these! I suppose that's what makes it more personal in a way.

Sorry about that, just finished getting my post out lol I'm working from a phone so it takes a bit longer.

It's expensive in my area, I live in the ghetto honestly but there are some really nice areas in Rhode island.

As for bantering lol I love character banter. JC is REALLY good for pushing her limits and doesn't shake easily at all she's funny as all hell.

Ok the mythology stuff is fine, I w s just trying to work out a framework for Raph's power. For fun look up the name. ;-)

Howdy neighbor in New England, I am in Massachusetts myself.

boyo111 said:
Ok the mythology stuff is fine, I w s just trying to work out a framework for Raph's power. For fun look up the name. ;-)

Howdy neighbor in New England, I am in Massachusetts myself.

Oh nice! So you know all about coffee milk and coffee syrup, how nothing beats Dunkin and people out here are nuts on the road :D I'm actually right near Attleboro Mass

We call them Massholes. :)

I work in Boston but live a little west.

I do love England, that's where I learned how to drive stick.

I'll trade assholes for dumbasses...... Colorado drivers don't seem to know there's only one color of green.

Oh, post up too btw.

As to Dunkin's yes, I am not a coffee snob but it is my preference, my kids love the donuts.

Excuse any typos during some days I use the phone from work...and the keys are way small.

boyo111 said:
As to Dunkin's yes, I am not a coffee snob but it is my preference, my kids love the donuts.

Excuse any typos during some days I use the phone from work...and the keys are way small.

I love Dunkin, my son is all about the frosted donuts with the Jimmy's on them.

No worries about typos, I post from my phone and it likes to add words and autocorrect every now and then lol

And her phone does some SERIOUSLY weird shit with auto-correct too. lol.

Typos happen, so we don't stress on them... If they worry you obviously you're welcome to fix them but we don't go for grammer nazi's.

Since the mythology is open would you care about Lovecraft? I like the mythology but don't need it all just elements from it.

I now return you to your regular coffee conversation. Munchkins, kid friendly!

boyo111 said:
Since the mythology is open would you care about Lovecraft? I like the mythology but don't need it all just elements from it.

I now return you to your regular coffee conversation. Munchkins, kid friendly!

Oh yeah, absolutely fine with using some of his stuff. :)

Great, definitely the Necronomicon but not sure what else.

I'll wait until some others post before I do more, but it will give me time to plan some things out.

Hello! So I hope a portrait is okay. It was really hard to find a picture of Emilia Clarke that looked ghostly enough.

I'm not clear on the ghost but Raph, as a Necromancer, sees them as real people.

Welcome aboard!

Hehe, yeah all the Necromancer and Frankenstein's Bride sort of characters made me want to play one of my favorite Monsterhearts characters. Since this is freeform I've made her a kind of mashup between Monsterhearts and Dresden Files, so I can understand if it's a bit confusing. If there's anything I can clarify or elaborate on please let me know~

Been awhile since I have seen Dresden Files, but if you need someone to see the ghost outside of dreams Raph is your Necromancer.

No worries there. She can manifest in the real world. I wouldn't pass up the chance for crazy supernatural sex. The only time she gets "stuck" is in certain extreme situations.

Back
Top Bottom