Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Malfoy Captive [katie&heaven]

It wasn't hard for Hermione to put two and two together after she hugged Alexander. He was most definitely excited about something, and she could only guess it had been caused by her hug. Still, Hermione tried to save him from the pure embarrassment that most younger men associated with the 'tent pitching', and she just smiled as he turned his back. "If we can't find anything, I could just borrow some of your clothes." Hermione lulled. She didn't mind the idea of wearing some guy's shirt and boxers at all. Especially if they were as prim and proper (and most likely clean) as Alexander.

But as they walked, Hermione couldn't help but notice a slight difference in how Alexander was walking. He almost seemed to have a limp, or swaying beat with his walk. The brunette witch giggled quietly behind him. "Why are you so nervous?" Hermione cooed. She didn't think anything she was saying could be taken as teasing or suggestive, most likely due to her exposure with true bluntness. "I'm not going to hurt you or tattle to Lucius that you didn't stay one hundred percent focused on your studies."

Alexander listened to her words intently. Not because he found something special in them. He listened to everything intently. Watching people was a hobby and he liked to do it. So when she mentioned not minding wearing his clothes he noticed a sort of innocent playfulness to her words. It was rather strange that a naked teenage girl would sound like that. There was something off about this girl in general. But then she mention that there was nothing to be nervous about. Her tone was so casual, like she was mocking him...Or flirting.

He turned abruptly and looked at her in a rather cold annoyed way. "It is not my fault! You are the loony girl wandering around naked. I heard you were some sort of death eater whore. Perhaps I should get you to deal with the problem you caused by not thinking before you act." There was a certain tone to it that held the sound of an embarrassed boy mixed with the outrage of someone who wanted to protect their honor.

Hermione's smile was immediately wiped off her face when Alexander turned around. He had an anger to him that was a bit odd to the young witch. Lucius' anger was harsh and blunt, while Voldemort was controlled and deadly. But this boy appeared much more like, well, a boy. He sounded like someone in Hogwarts, not like the fully grown men she had become used to cowering before. "You certainly aren't calm, are you?"

The brunette glanced up at him with a cocked brow, and then after a moment simply walked around him with a fast pace. "For one, I wasn't given the choice of clothes for a month. Secondly, I'm not a whore, I'm more of a prisoner, you see?" Hermione's tone was now no longer playful or innocent, but back to that cold and snappy dialect she used while held up with Voldemort. "Oh, and, if you plan on forcing me to have sex with you, don't even bother." Hermione waited just a moment to see if he would try and exert some force over her, and then twisted around to face him. "Just ask. I don't mind much of anything now."

When she snapped at him like that, he couldn't help but look like he had done something foolish. He wasn't a death eater because he hated mudbloods or because he wanted to kill or maim or just run wild. He was a death eater because he wanted to be powerful. So when she spoke to him like that, it wasn't like a normal death eater. They would have cursed her or punished her in some way. He decided that his wit and his words would be enough to deal with a snappy teenager.

"Don't mind?! Does that mean you started to enjoy it? You're right. You aren't a whore. You don't gain anything from it. But you aren't a prisoner either. You are a slut. You like having a dozen death eaters stuff you in every whole over and over. I bet you want me to ask you to. Just to make you feel like you matter." He had that Malfoy arrogance to him, even if he wasn't directly related. He spoke like he truly believed that she wanted him.

Hermione literally laughed out loud when Alexander began criticizing her. His words were honestly innocent in comparison to what she had been through. And while she was sometimes skittish and more clingy sometimes, the other side of her had become almost began to resemble Bellatrix Lestrange. Snappy, loud, laughing in the face of death. Maybe she had gotten a little crazy, but at least she hadn't gone completely over the edge like Bellatrix or Wormtail.

"Thats it. Thats exactly how I feel." Hermione yelled sarcastically to him. With another laugh she shook her head and crossed her arms. "No, what I really want is to calm Lucius down enough so that I can spend my days with him. Not running around naked through the Manor or having to deal with some prude new Death Eater." Hermione scoffed at him, and then rolled her eyes. "You don't scare me, sir. Voldemort doesn't even scare me much anymore, what makes you think you would?"

Alexander wasn't going to take these insults and assumptions without responding. She was going to tell him that he was a prude?! This would not stand. No one spoke that way to a La Fay! At first he was going to grab his wand. But then he decided on something else. She said that she was used to sexual abuse anyway. He could prove to her that he was no prude and still not have Master Lucius upset. Why would she complain about something that she was used to. So instead of reaching for his wand he grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the wall.

"I am no prude girl!" He was starting to regain a bit of composure now that he had this wonderful plan worked out. His anger showed less on his face and he leaned in as though he was about to kiss her. Then, without warning, he lunged down and bit her collar bone hard, pressing his bare chest against her. "Maybe I will have my way with you. You said you didn't care anyway."

Without warning Hermione suddenly felt herself being lunged against the wall. She winced for a moment, but then opened her eyes to clearly see him. Just one more bruise to add to the nice collection building up on her pale skin. "Are you sure?" Hermione asked with a smirk, as he tried to defend his honor. Within a moment a sharp pain rushed to her chest, and an awkward cry escaped her mouth. "Gah! What are you, a dog?" The young girl looked at him with disgust, and then looked down at her collar bone where teeth marks went deep into the skin.

"You can do that if you want, the sex I mean. But do you have to act like a bloody animal?" It was odd to think that Hermione wasn't instantly attracted to this man. After all, he was much more polite than Lucius, and seemed to be more respectful, even if it was just an act. But for some reason Hermione had her heart set on the blonde man, and so Alexander seemed to just be a pot hole on the road to her dream. She didn't mind dealing with it before reaching her goal, as he could become useful to her in the Manor, but she wasn't exactly preparing for such an odd change of pace. "I mean, really, biting my bones?"

Alexander couldn't help but smile just a bit when she said that he was acting like an animal. "That certainly is a big jump. From prude to animal all from one little bite. But I will have you know that some women are rather fond of my biting." With her permission to fuck her to his hearts content, he knew that his plan was going to work. He was going to show this girl that just because he was a gentleman didn't mean he couldn't make her cum herself to the point of exhaustion.

So he pulled the Slytherin pajama pants down to reveal a large throbbing length, their little game getting him even more aroused. He was in the same size range as Voldemort and Lucius, though closer inspection would be needed to determine who was the biggest. That was the interesting thing about Hermione. Only well endowed men seemed to want her badly enough to spend some time with her. "So does the slut want it in here?" His hand moved between her legs to show what he meant. "Or would you like to be taken in the arse like a true whore?"

Hermione smirked once more at the man. "Perhaps you are schizophrenic." The young girl snapped, before leaning back against the wall. She hardly seemed to care when the man pulled down his pants, but that didn't mean she wasn't paying attention. He seemed just as large as Lucius, if not larger, though Hermione would hardly admit to someone being better than Mr. Malfoy. That was probably the strangest thing about her now. No matter how much Lucius apparently hated her, Hermione loved every minute of his attention, and praised his name when she was away from him. Such a naive young girl.

A soft moan escaped her when Alexander's hand went down in between her thighs. "Well, I'm not sure if it's worth letting you have my cunt." Hermione said with a grin plastered onto her face. "It takes someone special to give me true pleasure there, and I'm sure you can't live up to that standard." There was an obvious teasing tone in her voice as she spoke to him. While she certainly wasn't a victim here, there was something about the situation that still made Hermione feel like she was being held as property, worthless property at that.

Alexander wasn't a fool. When she said that it took someone special to give her true pleasure, he saw that she was baiting him, that it was a challenge to get him to do it. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to do it. He lifted her up just enough so that he could line himself up with her pussy. He pressed the tip of his big against against her and pushed just a little. It was surprisingly tight when he pushed the tip into her and he groaned a little. But while Voldemort and Lucius had gotten sex later in life through power, Alexander was a teenager in a modern world.

Sex was one of the favorite pass times around Hogwarts these days and he was from a wealthy pure blood family. He had gotten his fair share of tight wanting virgins and experienced sluts. So her tight little cunt didn't make him groan and quiver like it would for her older partners. He would drive this girl wild. So he pushed his whole cock inside, burying it to the very base. "I promise you will enjoy this. More than you could ever imagine."

Hermione let out a very soft, almost fake sounding moan as she fell down onto his cock. She smirked at the man and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I hope you can fulfill that promise." The witch teased. Her back arched as he first started to fill her hole. While she wrapped her legs around his waist, the girl waited with a wry smile for him to start pumping in and out of her. All of her weight was on him now, and the only help he would get for support was the wall behind her. It was almost as if she was the one playing around as the dominatrix in this. Trying to see what would hurt him, if he could actually succeed in pleasuring her, and so on.

"So, how old are you?" Hermione lulled. It was as if she was just trying to ignore the fact that shortly he would fill her body was ecstasy. "I'm guessing over seventeen, since you are a Death Eater."

Alexander was no amused by her little comments. What he was amused by was the fact that he was buried all the way inside of her. "Yes...I am over seventeen. I am nineteen." He didn't seem so annoyed with her now. Instead he was going to focus on giving her the pleasure that he had promised her. Although, it wasn't all that difficult to contain the pleasure. She felt amazing around him, but he wasn't going let it show. He was a young man and he could do just as much for her as she could for him. So when he held her hips, moving slowly back and forth and pressing her back against the wall. He let out a small sound of pleasure but nothing more.

Instead he decided to play her little game back. He would pretend like he felt nothing. "So...How long have you been a prisoner of the Death Eaters? You seem to be rather excited to toss your knickers aside and have fun..."

Hermione bounced with him as she was pushed against the wall. A small whine came from her throat, and her back arched against the wall. "I thought-t you said I wasn't a prisoner." She smirked at him, and then tilted her head to the side. It was hard to completely contain herself, but she continued to try. Hermione pushed her arms up and around his neck, before tightening her legs grasp around his waist. "Are you sure it is such a good idea to be doing this?" There was no worry in her voice, but her words would obviously make him question that. "I mean, I am after all his prisoner now. Would he mind a student taking interest in me?"

Hermione laughed awkwardly before thrusting her hips forward in a heavy motion. Her breathing was getting much heavier, and her heart was beating through the roof. Maybe he was good at this...

Alexander nodded a little when she said that. "I did say you were more of a whore didn't I?" He started to move a little faster. holding her hips tightly while she pushed down on him. "I don't think Master Lucius will care if I have my way with you. He didn't care about all of the death eaters." He had a strange charm to his voice, like a preppy British boy should. And while she seemed to be laboring and enjoying herself, he leaned in and kissed her neck softly. While he was having his fun with her, he didn't mind at least being pleasant. She was attractive after all.

And even if he wasn't showing it, it did feel good. He let out a small groan on occasion but nothing more. He needed to appear to be a rich gentleman after all. Especially since the only other aristocrat she had any formal contact with was a drunken fool. The pureblood reputation must be maintained.

Hermione was obviously a little offended when Alexander said Lucius didn't care. Deep down Hermione knew that, but she didn't want to admit it. Besides, she was only a seventeen year old girl - how much maturity could they expect from her? "He didn't have a choice." The young brunette snapped. "If he would of spoken up he would have gotten hurt." Swallowing a lump in her throat, Hermione remained focused on avoiding pleasure. It was annoying to think such a young boy would be skilled, but he obviously was. And on one hand she wanted to enjoy it, but on the other she wanted to hate and ignore him. Oh, but it was so hard to resist a neck-kissing pureblood.

The muggle born moaned loudly after a few moments of his lips movements, and her fingernails scratched into his back. "Mmm! May-be you aren't-t so bad after all-l." Hermione muttered, still trying to remained in the mindset that she had a higher ranking than him. With her heels pushing into the small of his back, the brunette began riding on him harshly and leaning forward so that her back didn't scrape against the wall.

When her legs locked around him and she started to push up and down harshly, he groaned out, unable to help himself. She wasn't terrible herself. She was tight and she moved in just the right way. Her scratches on his back were actually rather enjoyable and he liked that she seemed to need the pleasure he was giving her so desperately. So he bit her collar bone playfully and ran his tongue along her neck, his hands moving down to grab her rear and pull her against him a little faster. It really did feel quite good and his breathing was getting heavier as she rode him.

"God...You aren't terrible. But I think that you will finish before I do..." He gave her collar bone another bite and licked it afterward. "What do you plan to do about it?"

Hermione looked at him curiously once he asked her what she planned to do about finishing first. "What do you mean?" The young girl questioned, before spasming back against the wall. Her hips moved harshly against his abdomen, until eventually her entire body exploded with pleasure. She could feel every inch of her body pulsating, and her inner muscles tightened in around his cock as if she never wanted him to leave this position. With a loud moan Hermione gave one last thrust, before her body became limp against his own, and her legs loosened their grip a little bit.

Slowly she came down from her climax, a soft whimper escaping her every few seconds. After Alexander finished Hermione fell down off of him and against the wall. She squealed and then tried to stand up, but her vision was out of focus and it took the help of the wall to get her straightened up. Blinking her eyes for a few seconds the world around her became clear once more, and she tilted her head to look at him. "So, clothes... You were taking me to them?"

Alexander chuckled a little when she questioned what he meant about finishing first. "Well it would be rude if I didn't get to finish." But before he could say anything more she came around him, thrusting and riding him hard. It felt incredible when she moved faster and harder, but he wasn't going to cum just yet. Then she slid down to be eye level with his length. He ignored her question about clothes and instead pressed his length against her cheek. It was wet and covered with her juices and he couldn't help but smirk. If she did as he wanted, she would taste herself on him. That excited him.

"I think it would only be proper if you opening your mouth and gave me a little pleasure. In fact, after everything I just did for you, it would be downright rude not to."

Hermione raised her brow at him when Alexander placed his member against her cheek, and her eyes narrowed. He reminded her far too much of Draco, only with a better vocabulary. The young brunette stayed on the ground for a moment, but his words pushed her a little too far. The idea of someone (who wasn't Mr. Malfoy) bossing her around in that house was starting to get to her. Hermione wasn't a fan of authority anyway, but that past weeks had trained her better. Still, now that she was back in a place where she had a slight amount of freedom made her want to rebel once more. Besides, Alexander's excessively smug attitude didn't help matters.

And so the girl stood up and push his cock gently back against his crotch. "I'd rather not, actually." Hermione cooed, before picking up her wand off the floor and walking towards whatever direction that had been going in the first place. "I didn't ask for you to make me cum before yourself. You shouldn't assume that I want to be polite."

When she pushed on him that way, obviously not intending to do anything to satisfy him, he let out an annoyed groan. "I feel like I shouldn't extend kindness to lowerclass girls like yourself. Obviously you don't know a thing about proper manners. I am sure that a high class man like Master Lucius wouldn't be interested in you." His tone was a little bitter and obviously not pleased that she wouldn't finish him. So he just pull his pajama pants back up and followed her, matching her soon so that he could guide her to the clothing.

But while he was rather angry at her, that defiant spirit was a bit of a turn on to him. In fact, it was a very big turn on. He found himself wanting to look at her again, to touch her again. "You are a very pretty girl you know..."

Hermione didn't look back at Alexander as she stamped on, though she could most definitely hear him. "Proper? I'm not sure if you are used to the modern day definition, but I wouldn't categorize your actions as chivalrous." The muggleborn snapped, before realizing he was indeed following her. For a split second she turned her head to look at him, and the rolled her eyes to herself. Hermione had become used to those who were much stronger and much more powerful than Alexander, Voldemort for example, and so she didn't seem much point in trying to avoid punishment from him.

Turning down a corner she felt him get closer to her, and she took a step away in defiance. "Well, thank you. I'd be prettier if I had a bath and clothes." Hermione answered spitefully, before following him down another hallway. "I would say you are pretty as well, but that would be a bit feminizing, wouldn't it?"

Alexander let out a small chuckle when she said that he wasn't being chivalrous. "I suppose that I'm not. But chivalry is meant for high class women. Not poor dirty things like you." His tone wasn't quite as cruel as before. Instead it was almost joking, though it was still rather arrogant. So lead the way now, going down winding corridors and leading her to a seemingly random bedroom. He opened the door and stepped inside. The room obviously belonged to him. "I suppose pretty could be used. I mean...I have long hair and glasses and I am a bit feminine in my features. I take it as a compliment."

He opened up the large dresser next to the bed and sorted through for some sort of clothing that would be fitting. After a little searching he produced a pair of boxers and a t-shirt that would have been right on him. But because of her bust it would rise up above her stomach and look rather appealing.

Hermione didn't find Alexander's humor at all amusing. In fact she was getting rather tired of being referred to as dirty, even if that was what she had become. The continual use of the term made her want to lash out, but somehow she refrained from doing so. Instead she followed him with clenched fists until they finally reached what she guessed was his room. "Well, I wouldn't take it as a compliment." Hermione walked passed him into the room and waited with crossed arms. "Men are supposed to be masculine, not girly." She sneered.

After receiving the clothes she pulled them on without complaint. She hardly cared that they didn't truly fit, or that they were boys clothes. It was just nice to have something clinging to her skin once more. "Right then, thank you." She muttered before glancing around the room. "Now I really do want to go back to your tutor's chambers, whether or not you think it best." Hermione raised her eyebrows as if testing him to see if he would oblige. Truly, though, what did it matter if he did or not? She could go anyway.

Back
Top Bottom