Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck a character

Gannet from Aviale on Yaoi.biz.
Omg he's perfeeect! His long hair, his freckles, that smug look on his face that melts when he's fucked, not to mention his wings 🤤

Thick strap on between her legs. Her thighs have some SQUEEZE! Lots of biting and scratching. Definitely NOT in a bed.

Crimson Viper
Haha. Hell yes. Of all of the things I would do to this luscious redhead, it would story with her holding up that sexy red mow-hawked hair, so that a comfortable black leather collar could be snapped into place, with the audible click of its padlock resonating in her ears, letting her know she is mine. The night would end with her wearing only that collar, asleep next to me, with her gorgeous ass criss-crossed with lovely red streaks from a cane.

Tifa Lockhart

For as strong and tough as she is, Tifa is very much in need of some TLC. Always shouldering other’s burdens, she needs to be allowed to lay back and let someone else take care of her for a change. I would help her out of her clothes, give her a bath, wash her hair, then to the massage table to work the knots out. I would rub plenty of oil into her gorgeous skin then crawl up next to her - nibble on her collar bone as my hand teases at her thighs -caress her glorious tits and suckle on her nipples - deliberately rub her pussy to a slow sensual buildup, then eat her out until she cums. Then I would lie down and spoon her for a while. ❤️

Where am I again? Oh right!

Nebula

For all of her Angst, I'm certain she would appreciate a good soak in a hot-tub, followed by a deep tissue massage. A through oral session would follow, where she would be made to climax a minimum of ten times. After that, if she is still up for it, she gets the fuck of her life.

Aerieth

Hopefully I could convince her to be friends with me, honestly it's not hard with her. We could hang out all day and talk about guys. At nightfall I'd want to go to Wall Market with her and get into some trouble, maybe with Corneos men and get "punished" for it. Nothing would turn me on more than seeing Aerith get pounded out. Unless of course I could kiss her or encourage our punishers in one way or the next.

Cia - Hyrule Warriors

Without question. She looks like a wonderful time, though I'd likely end up fighting with her about who got to be on top.

Sylvanas WOW

If the Phantom weren't a murderous lunatic, I'd make out with her (and inevitably do more) in front of him while flipping him the bird because, again, he's a psycho stalker who committed multiple homicides because he was in love with some ditsy soprano.
Since I'm not into being executed in front of a live audience, though, I'd probably just fool around with her behind the scenes, which I guess kinda makes me The Phantom of the Opera 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Anyway, here's the absolute chad who's 50% of the reason I'm not exclusively into women, Mettaton Ex.

Well now I want to know who the other 50% is!

I have no idea who this is, but just looking at him gives me the impression that he enjoys being spanked. I would strip him naked, bend him over, and sit on his hips, then deliver some hearty swats to his nice butt, then probably ride him cowgirl for good measure.

The lovely and murderous Morrigan from Dragon Age (Bonus pic)

I have almost every playthrough of that game. My only regret is there isn't a hate fuck option for her, but in Inquisition I love her.

A pretty lady in heavy armor
I get the feeling that the lady pictured would love having her neck lightly bitten and sucked on while my hands moved to her nipples and my cock pressed at her entrance...while she still has some of her armor on.

The faceclaim for the main character of a steampunk fantasy RP I’m writing, Alice Guthrie.

I dunno. She looks like she could go either way, Like she might enjoy the traditional romantic dinner at one of those round tables next to a river in the moonlight, or could possibly desire to be bent over the desk that I am sure is somewhere in that room with her.

My all time anime fuck fantasy favorite; Major Motoko Kusanagi

I did Tifa earlier in this thread, so I'ma skip back and give Khal Drogo his due.

We would get drunk and dance around the campfire naked. Definitely would need to make use of those thick muscles to ride him standing. Spend ample amount of time just laying around playing with his hair. Sleep through the morning.

Zatanna!

Even if her ridiculous strength would crush me and I would never have a chance in hell, there is one lady that comes to mind.

And that is none other than the best wolf girl in Overlord (and yes, I'm aware she's the only one so far)

Good ol' Lupusregina Beta!

Back
Top Bottom