Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck a character

nanachan

Supernova
So in this game, we post picture of a character (Canon or OC) and the next person mentions what they would like to do to that character. Optionally, you can include a brief bio about the character.

Here we go, up first :

Lulu (Final Fantasy X)

Lulu from ffx! A personal favourite, sensual, strong blackmage, married to Waka, has a thing for leather straps and plushies.

I would like pinch her cheeks HARD! Wakka Honestly! Really! Cmon! and not naming your kid Chappu after that whole story quest! Cmon can do sooo much better! UGHHHH.

Garrus

Garrus Vakarian the ultimate Space bro. He can calibrate anything (time taken to complete may vary) and ALWAYS gets what he is aiming at! Best buddy for those Paragon in the streets and Renegade in the sheets!

I'd calibrate his guns so hard :p Make him do the mating dance.

http://jokegurus.com/wp-content/uploads/Bowmaster_Splash_0.jpg

Ashe from lol, queen, wife, archer and lover of hypothermia

(insert dragon slaying joke here) Honestly, that is probably what would end up happening

Ashe

I present my own Ashe from FF12 (FFXII for you perfectionists) Warrior Princess, rebellion leader and Lighting before Lighting was cool honestly, but better.

Can I bring Basch in the mix? I'd teach her how to properly deepthroat a REAL man, then i'd make her sit on my face to eat her out while Basch conquers me with his cock

http://shadowness.com/file/item3/68119/image.jpg

A little Misato from evangelion, a hot mess who likes men with thick cocks and has issues

Well, I would give you what she wants, shoving my thick cock down her throat then ruin her pussy for any guy after me

Tomoya Okazaki

2nd guy on the list, delinquent of Clannad.

Not with the intention to mess with the thread, but I have a suggestion: what about giving both a male and female option? That way it'd be possible for any gender or preference to answer.

Ah, yes, Tifa. Erotic myth for a whole generation of gamers.

I like to see her meaty mounds as the ultimate titfucking experience. I would love to put my cock inbetween those legendary boobs, have it squeezed till the last drop, and after staining them white with thick sperm, pound her hard, fast and deep... basically give her what she deserves, y'know, while being honored of fucking the reason for so many fantasies all over the gamer network.

And now my turn! Choose your destiny between a good couple classics:

Guts

Tina (Terra) Branford

New rules, if you pick a guy, you provide a new guy, if you pick a girl, you provide a new girl. If you pick both like i'm doing right now, you provide a new guy and girl :D

I'd sit behind Terra, spreading her legs and cunt for guts to plow, occasionally toying with her clit. Once Guts creampies her good, I'd crawl forward to suck him back into hardness and ride the hell out of him

Sophitia
Siegfried

Some soul calibur hottness! pick one!

That's not how the game works, Pazzo, you have to decide how you fuck a character first before providing a new one :D (though i'd like to get a pm of what you want to do to tifa)

Ok, great, leave it to me to fuck the game up =P....

Alright, Ten Ten looks like the type of girl who enjoys a good martial arts workout under a huge tree in a beautiful garden on the side of a Japanese mountain, during a sunny temperate day...

After a contest of martial prowess with her, we are both likely sweaty... I would take her down to the hot springs at the base of the mountain, clean her off, and then pork her completely senseless for the rest of the evening, and well into the early hours of the next day...

Mara from Dragon Warrior 4
Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

Oh Maya from DQ4, um well, first I would challenge her to a game of card, and then I would obviously win and have her perform a private dance for me, and then well spend the rest of that night having my way with her.

Scorpion
Jessica

Adding the sexy mage from DQ8, Jessica

The choice is pretty obvious to me.

I imagine Remilia being bashful and reluctant at first, due to her princess-like personality, but giving in to the dirty talk and dubiously consensual physical contact, finally being really passionate in bed.

And, since she's a vampire after all, I'd be able to plunge the petite beauty deep inside between her legs as hard as I could without fear of hurting her.

If only her sister would join the party!

Rider (Fate/stay night)
Rider (Fate/Zero)

Good choice! Let's see, first Rider kinda creeps me out, so I suppose I'll go with Zero Rider.

Hmm, it'd be interesting just to be with someone that huge and muscly. I imagine we'd snuggle for a little while, while I fondle his thick, powerful biceps and thighs and he tells me about his conquests and his dream to see the ocean, and so on. Eventually I'd end up resting my head on his lap, my hands wandering inward to find out what's under his loincloth, and I'd get a nice feel and taste of it before he takes the lead and gives me a rough, vigorous fucking. Assuming he's as enthusiastic about fucking me as he is with everything else, I might not be walking for a while...

Griffith (Berserk) or
Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou)?

Totally unfair! You used two dudes T_T lol. Well, if I haaaave to id say Sebastian. Dudes a bad ass demon, who still finds the time to serve his master. Id make him 'service' me any day. ;)

Im gonna do two women now. :p lol.

Ahsoka Tano

:the Bad ass aprentice of Anakin Skywalker during the Clone wars. Now Bad ass Rebel.

Or

Susan Storm

: Fantastic fours resident Invisible Women, who we all know we want to alsways see visible and with them clothes off. ;)

I wouldn't mind it when Susan Storm turns herself invisible while she is teasing me in public...

Chrona from Soul Eater or China from Hetalia or Maria Rose from Bara no Maria

Not a bad answer.

Though you did give a female option, id have to say Chrona. Totes adorbs >_< ! I would listen to his poems any day. Oh, and id probably get him to give me some head! Then probably make him take it in for a deep throat. What? He's a pretty attractive sissy for a dude. ;)

Saber from fate stay night/fate zero?

Or, Dante from Devil May Cry?

But Chrona isn't a boy...even the author didn't say anything about Chrona's gender.

I'll pick Saber, I'm sure that we can teach each other a thing or two.

Samus Aran in her zerosuit or Jessica Rabbit

Samus Aran most definitely. Rip that suit right around the as s cheeks so it is still tightly clung to her. But with a opening juuust big enough for me to fuck her brains out. Then As she's fucked silly I'd pull out and face Tucker. I'd be sure to I'm all over that pretty face of hers. And get some on her breasts on that zero suit. Mmm. Such a good option.

Black widow. Or Cat Women? Both of which, are in their tight suits.

Back
Top Bottom