Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck a character

How about Mysteen from Rocket Arena instead?

large_Rocket-Arena-Mysteen.jpg

I'll restart the clock

Mina is still one of my favorites. She straddles the divide between, being spunky and cute, and innocent and cuddly. I can see her getting captured, and simply enjoy, arms tied around her waist and thighs held apart to receive cunnilingus, and listen to her struggle, writhe, blush and moan till she cums. then cuddle unless she is eager for more.

SC I Seung Mina

Last edited:
I’d give Mina a nice massage to get her relaxed, and then it’s just a nice, easy flip of her long robes to access her tiny, juicy little pussy. And once I’m done making her burst all over my face, I’d pin her down and fuck her until she came again and I unloaded all my cum deep inside her.

In need of a shower and stress relief via a nice fuck from one of you lucky board members, it’s 2013 reboot Lara Croft! One of my favorite female video game characters ever.

Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-2013-Reboot-1.jpg

First off, she wouldnt be in those clothes for long and I would have to say for this particular one, I would have to wear her out in the shower. The steam blurring our bodies together as we became one in our feverish tantric sex. I present to you, my fantasy fuck.

Mad Moxxie (The embodiement of sex)

One does not simply fuck Moxxie. She kinda has to fuck you. She'd outlast you and make you feel kinda bad about yourself. Probably wake up to a good titfuck if she bothered sticking with you all night.

Sylvannas Windrunner

1000% I have always been insanely attracted to her and think she's always been gorgeous. Granted I am also sure I'd end up dead but what a way to go!

Queen Maeve of the boys
1646464646464.jpg

Uhhhhh YEAH! of course ...but I think she is a lesbian (in the show) who would tear my pecker off.. but if she let me .. I mean YEAH.....

Felcia Day... from Do you want to date my avatar THE GUILD
0b556a3fdce91df256eb28e5dda98113--felicia-day-redhead-girl.jpg

^I still have the hots for her till this day, ever since I first started watching The Guild on YouTube.

Ivy Valentine

She was my first game dream woman. I mean, to say she was a knockout seems like an understatement and the hentai i used to have of her was ridiculous.

Black Widow 110%

Oh Vey Natasha is so very fuckable, but I would start slowly those lips of hers they call to be kissed and once you get that tight black leather suite of hers un-zipped you need to worship her breasts, suck and nip at her nipples and then work your way down to her center *Licks Lips*, my goal would to be to make her cum three times before she saw my cock, but when she did well then if it was possible to bend her over and take her from behind her on her knees , sliding in her and gripping her strong hips as I slowly drive my cock into her over and over working the two of us up to a frenzy before unleashing my seed into her... well... that is how I would go about doing it...
sample_d68c026d0bbcefd4e63d6f7b40e29fe2.jpg

Soooooooooo Megan Fox - Alla Transformers soooooo go....
b9b92d78eb90c461d19e1ab0690fc50c.jpg

It isn't so much what I'd do to her as what I'd want her to do to me. Most of which would likely revolve around her being on my face >,>

I'll give this a shot. She's a character of mine so be naughty but respectful :p

(Fair warning, Anthro for all those who dislike such. Is SFW)
Olivia

Edit: Wrong character image linked, fixed!

Never seen the film but I'm familiar with the character. Proportions are godly. Would suffocate between her thighs without question.

Panam Palmer -- Cyberpunk 2077

cyberpunk_2077_panam_palmer_by_kirbcen_deb01nm-fullview.jpg

Kallen is probably the #1 reason why anyone who mentions they like playing redheads gets my immediate attention. Also helps that she pilots a giant robot with claws, so you know.

124630.jpg

Ada Wong from the Resident Evil series. Now my heart belongs to many RE ladies but her? Hoo boy, there's a reason my man Leon has been begging her to stay with him. That dress is a plus.

I definitely don’t need to use Green Herbs with her because Ada Wong is FINE. It’s gonna be Secret Weapon Time in my pants once we beat the zombies!

latest

Midge Maisel of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime is funny, whip-smart, snarky, and above all stylish. I don’t know whether I want to be inside her or be her.

Sex with the princess always starts off as an argument. Not like hair pulling screaming argument, but hands on your hips, stern expression, leaning in, less than an inch from her face...then all of a sudden your kissing. You're ripping each other's clothes off. Every moment your gasping. However you're entwined you're having maximum skin to skin contact. Your bodies just cannot be pressed tightly enough together. When it's over you're both sweaty and exhausted. It takes a few minutes to find your far flung clothes.

c2d6866f1837d621698b3e0dff7c9db5.jpg

Caitlyn from League of Legends/Arcane

@Gina in Orange you sure have a way of painting a picture o_O
Alas, no princess to argue with here at the moment XD

With Caitlyn, it starts off with the sudden feeling of cold metal gently biting into your wrists, trapping them behind your back
"Come along, citizen, you're a suspect wanted for interrogation" she whispers, teeth gently dragging across your earlobe, even as a black silken blindfold cuts off your sight.

A nervous stammer exits your mouth, cut short by a slender finger across your lips. "Ah ah ah, time enough for talking behind closed doors - for now you have the right to remain silent~"

Before you can say anything else, a sizeable sphere is pressed between your teeth, straps tightening to hold the ballgag in. A murmur from the crowd who has noticed your predicament distracts you, dread pooling in your stomach even as a blush heats your cheeks. This all distracts you from the metal circlet snapping around your neck, which tugs insistently forward. She leashed you?!

"Mmphh!" you angrily protest, only to let out a second yelp as she gives your rear a firm swat. "Don't push your luck, citizen - this will be hard enough for you as it is..."

You meekly stumble along with nervous, timid footsteps, and reach the station shortly. More steps, a chuckled discussion under her breath - even straining your ears you can't hear more than the odd syllable here and there, before you get dragged off, the humdrum in the station's main room growing more quiet. With a rather final sounding slam, the interrogation room's door slams shut, leaving you in near-complete silence.

"Nnhhggh..." you swallow around the soft sphere, before gasping as your chest is pressed forward, stopped from hitting the ground by the desk before you. You growl, and the moment the weight on your back is released, you try to lean back up, only to be prevented by a tugging against the collar, leashed to the desk. More helpless by the second, your wiggles are futile as a second set of cuffs link your left leg to the desk's left leg, and likewise for your right. A gloved hand traces up the inside of your left thigh, gently touching before both hands bunch your miniskirt up around your hips.

"Such a slutty outfit is unfitting of Piltover's finest, you know?" she conversationally speaks, though her smug tone belies the disapproving words. "Our community has rules about decency and such, and this must be punished...I still want you to talk, eventually, mind you..."

Her voice gets closer and softer, suddenly a whisper in your ear again. Her chest presses against your back now, and silky hair with a pleasant fragrance tickles against your cheek.

You gasp in alarm as your panties are pulled down, bunching around your ankles, and your squirming intensifies as the well-lubricated tip of something presses against you...

"For now, though... I just want you to moan~"

And with that, the sheriff of Piltover slowly presses forwards, and starts thrusting...

---------------------------------------------------

As for my pick, hmm, let's go with... bit of a niche pick for some, perhaps, but

nitocris___fate_grand_order__2v__by_sciamano240_dcjgnql-fullview.jpg

Fate's interpretation of Nitocris - the queen who held the throne in the Sixth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt...

Last edited:
definitely didn't have to pull up a type moon wiki for this

A mirror.

Of course Nitocris would want to fuck in front of a mirror. Ornate, golden, polished to a sheen and reflecting the both of your silhouettes as she leaned over your shoulder and draped her arms around your neck. A loose, almost languid hold, but you knew better, knew well the inclinations of your Pharaoh. Instinctually, you began to turn toward her -- "No." She corrected you with naught but a single digit along your jaw, gentle but firm. "I want you to watch."

Her other arm drifted. Lower. Lower. Fingers splayed across your stomach, tracing every inch with possessive intent. Your breath hitched. Your lashes fluttered.

But you kept your eyes open.

Because Your Pharaoh had so decreed.

Because you were a good girl.

Let's go for a crowd-favorite because I'm basic as fuck.

Ahri. League of Legends.

ahri.jpg

You're hesitant to relinquish your shirt, eying those talons with more than a little unease. She insists though, and there's no doubt between you that she will get what she wants. You don't know where to begin with her clothes, but she somehow sheds them with so little effort that you wonder how they clung to her in the first place.

Not one to be pinned down herself, the pretty kitty mounts you. Her body moves with such dexterous fluidity, and yet she feels like a tidal wave crashing down over and over. You can't tell if her cries of pleasure are real or performative. As you near your limit, the claws you feared dig furious gashes along the sides of your ribs. Her thighs, which you didn't know to fear threaten to snap you in two with their intense grip.

You pass out...and call in sick for a few days after.

--------------------------------------------------​
Lulu from Final Fantasy X

1646423545475.png

With the way Lulu presents herself and her generally hidden depths personality-wise, I have always kind of thought she'd be a freak. Normally your eyes would fall on the myriad of belts around her waist/thighs, which would come in handy should she like to be bound to spice an encounter up a little. Or why not, she could be the type who can't resist seeing their partner squirming and begging for release.

That black dress, while very conservative, essentially does away with it in the top part, and let me tell you: as the usual crass teen that I was when playing FFX for the first time, I never failed to notice how stacked our dear Black Mage was. I'll admit that alongside Tifa from FF7, the designers knew what they were doing with her goth vibe and husky VA.

I'm coming out swinging with a recent fav from Genshin Impact. Shenhe.

Shenhe.full.3545710.jpg

Shenhe is truly in a class of her own

Really, you don't understand how others fall for her demure act.

Sure, the icy demeanor and cold calculated actions might lead one to believe her unyielding like a glacier, but just glancing at the elegant floral patterns etched into her clothing, exposing the skin covered with just sheer material revealed her hidden desire.

To be called out on this incongruence, taken, and claimed. So, that is just what you do, of course.

After leaving her a note telling her to head to the red light district if she didn't want you to reveal her secret, you surprise her, pouncing from behind and firmly clamping a hand over her mouth. You kiss her ear, whispering "Ah ah ah, Crane Lady - do stop squirming, or I'll be forced to tear these shimmery pants off and claim you right here...Not that you'd mind, I'm sure~"

A squeak exits her throat, and her squirms slacken. This, above all else, emboldens you immensely as you rub your chest against her back - after all, if she wanted to get loose, she could easily call down waves of ice and exorcising frost. This would be especially effective against a trickster kitsune like yourself, which an experienced disciple of the famous Cloud Retainer should easily recognize. Thus, you giggle, a musical lilt to your voice as your hands rove over her thighs, then her belly, then her chest... "So~ Guide us to your room, why don't you?"

A few minutes later she unlocks her front door with shaky hands. You have since covered her shoulder with a cloak, and most would easily have believed that you were merely a sultry black-haired friend guiding her home, rather than a dastardly kidnapper holding her under duress.

You guide her in, and a stern tone enters your voice - still mostly playful, but an edge to it. "Good. Lock the door behind us. I don't want us to be interrupted while we're playing..~"
An almost infuriated growl builds in her throat, turning halfway into a chagrined groan, pink now firmly tinging her ears and cheeks. "Hehe, don't be so shy, ice flower~ Nobody's here except your tyrannical captor - and you have no reason to care for her opinions of you, right?"

As her shaky hands fiddle with the doorknob, you press her against the grainy oak, causing an alarmed yelp to slip from her lips. "Unless, of course, you actually find yourself agreeing with my assessment of your slutty, desperate need to be claimed and tamed,"
You punctuate the two words with two firm gropes of the shuddering woman's rear, even as your nose is filled with cool air and pine needle scents wafting from her hair.

As soon as the lock clicks, your last bit shred of decorum is gone, and you firmly grab her arms, wrestling her over to the sofa. You can get to her bedroom and comfort later, for now you just need to turn this ice queen into a gasping puddle - you can't wait for her still somewhat frigid demeanor to turn glazed and fuzzy. A yelp of protest slips from her mouth as you tear the pathetically sheer lower half of her outfit in twain, bits falling off ragged left and right while other frayed fabric hangs on, exposing her nether lips. And goodness - if you wondered before, now you don't - the would-be frigid ice queen is practically glistening.

You practically tackle her onto the sofa, hungrily latching onto her cool, glossy lips while one hand slides between her hips. A desperate buck of her hips and an eager groan of approval has you smirk. "Now now, pet - you can't have your treats before obeying my commands, huh?~"

Oh, this is going to be fun...

------------------

For my pick, hmmmm...

Castlevania's very own Lenore:
ddzowbm-dd57bd41-b3ef-4d19-8d3a-87aede462304.jpg

I'm sorry that I don't know...literally anything about this character since I haven't played much Castlevania, but I definitely want to get better acquainted. I'm sure that Lenore would try to hypnotize me, or perhaps even just wear the above and ask to be invited in like a vampire normally would. I would agree in a second, and while I'm sure my family and friends would tell me to wear a clove of garlic on a first date with a vampire to protect myself, I wouldn't want to be protected from her. I mean, c'mon! Having hot, immortal sex with a vampire for all eternity, while just having to murder stupid people who trespass on our private sex castle for innocently draining an entire town of blood, would be an amazing immortality.

Honestly, I love Rowan Blanchard as an actress (especially in Snowpiercer- my favorite show of the past decade, and one of the few appointment TV shows for me on TNT via Sling. There, she completely disappeared into the character of Alex, an engineer on a final perpetual motion train holding all of humanity in the frozen world after an attempt to lower climate chang with refrigerants goes awry, and I didn't realize it until I looked it up on IMDb. However, with my genderfluidity, I especially am torn about whether I want to be her or be inside her. Since it's Fuck a character in this game though, and she's a tightly built 21-year-old (22 this October), that would be pretty fun, and I'm excited to see how someone else would handle all of THIS.

rowan-blanchard-at-elle-women-in-hollywood-in-los-angeles-10-15-2018-5.jpg

Alexandra Cavill, Snowpiercer

C592BACA-7F70-4D95-82A2-EFCF1428AE81.png

Last edited:
Take her top down, pull her dress up and ram my cock/toy (whatever I decide to call it that day) inside her.

all_rise.emily_lopez.jpg

jessica-camacho-watchmen-premiere-after-party-in-la-10-14-2019-6.jpg

Jessica Camacho from All Rise is really getting my temperature up lately.

Back
Top Bottom