Choose (1x1 between celebstars and randomname98766789)

"Do I like your tattoo?" Bryce purred in a sensual tone, his eyes locked onto her thigh where the tattoo was located. Then, giving her a nod along with a flirty wink, he spoke up again. "I love it, Tris. Now, I can always be between your legs. Whenever you see the tattoo, I want you to think of my cock inside of you baby. I want to think of our moans together as we make love."

The distance between them was quickly closed and his right hand went to rest on her thigh over the tattoo while the other hand rested on the opposite side of her waist, pressing her against the wall again. At the position where her head was, the most light was shining in from the cracks. It illuminated her hair like she was some magical goddess. To him, she was. They all knew initiation would be rough, that was a given. But even though they were in this little, musky room with dust floating in the air, all he could think about was her and how good they have life now.

With those loving thoughts in his mind, Bryce tilted his head, letting their lips meet together. The kiss started off slow and sensual, his hand squeezing her thigh and the other her waist. His tongue poked and prodded her lips for entrance, keeping his body firmly against hers, sandwiching her in between himself and the cool wall.

His eyes closed and he lets himself get lost in the kiss. Bryce wasn't sure what this would lead to them doing but he had a strange feeling he wouldn't be in these black Dauntless clothes for too much longer. Trailing his hand on her waist up further, it crossed to her abdomen and up her chest, caressing her neck finally while he deepened the kiss, fighting with her tongue against his own, peering back down at her to look at her beautiful face.

When he said he loved it, she smiled, relieved and happy. The smile soon turned to a confused frown as he told her to think of his cock between her legs every time she looked at it. "Don't talk to me like that" she slapped his chest playfully when he neared her. Her smile was taken away by his lips pressed against her own and they made out for a long time after that. Tris' hands roamed his body, one moved up his shoulder then around his neck, pulling the kiss in deeper. The other, was down by his waist, tucking under his shirt to feel his body and the muscles that were slowly growing bigger as he developed in to a fully grown adult male.

"I want to do something we haven't done yet" she said, her breathing hard as the kiss broke, taking in as much air as she could. "Do you want to fuck my ass?" Tris offered, her forehead leaning against his while catching her breath. Kissing him once more, the two young lovers probably offered the bunker some entertainment which it hadn't seen in a long time.

"I love you, I want you to have every part of me, if you want it of course. Unless you have something else you want to do."

The feeling of her hand touching his muscles felt like heaven. Deciding to help Tris out, Bryce brought his large hands to pull his black shirt off his head. Now shirtless, Bryce continued with kissing the blonde beauty.

After her offering of her ass, Bryce grinned widely. "I thought you'd never ask me baby. I want to have your body in every way possible. You have such a nice ass and it's something I fantasized about, I just didn't want to freak you out by asking." He admitted with a soft little chuckle. He undid the belt buckle and then removed it form the belt loops and tossed it to the side. His pants were slid off quickly, now only leaving him clad in his dark blue boxers.

"Of course I want to try this with you. I think you should get on your hands and knees now and get ready for me." He whispered into her ear while working to unstrap her bra and toss it away. No need for that anymore.Anal sex just seemed to taboo to Bryce. That untouchable vibe of how anal sex wasn't something common made it even hotter for Bryce to imagine. While waiting for the girl to assume the position wherever she wanted, he slipped of his boxers, obviously with eagerness and lust along with love and desire.

She liked that he wanted it, to experience something new with her. "I don't want you to ever be scared of asking me anything, I trust you" her hot breath blew on to his face as they were close and made out again. Hearing his belt buckle, she knew it was time and that they were close to having sex. It felt a very long time since they last did it.

Feeling his whisper vibrate against her ear, Tris, then noticed her bra straps coming undone before her milky white perfect breasts hung naturally from her chest. The floor below looked a little dirty to be on her hands and knees which made her initially reject the idea but seeing a blanket the girl went over to get it. Throwing it out, holding two corner she dusted it off and plaid it on the floor.

Getting on her hands and knees, her long ponytail rested on her bare back whilst her pantie covered ass wiggled at him. "I'm waaaaaiting" she laughed, sticking her tongue out.

Bryce nodded when Tris told him to not be scared to ask her anything. It was good advice to be honest. All he ever wanted to do was make Tris happy and make her smile. That's why he wasn't always offering the kinky ideas he had. The fear that she might be freaked out or scared away from him bothered Bryce. However, he understood what kind of trust and love they had and it never hurt to experiment or try new things. Besides, who wants to have vanilla sex all the time? Not him.

Watching as his girlfriend's beautiful ass swayed, Bryce was paying close attention to it. The pants seemed to cover it way too much. The boy had quite a feeling in his body, looking very much forward to taking Tris' ass with his cock. Just the sight of her being nude was starting to arouse him, and then she got down onto her hands and knees. Smirking down at her slightly, his hands quickly worked to remove the remainder of his clothing. Now all that was left was Tris' panties. They had to be moved.

Reaching down, he took her panties and pulled them off and dropped to his knees behind of her. Licking his lips, he raised his hand while giving her a quick slap on the ass. "Mmm... I can't wait for this." He told her, moving his hands up and down her back, just giving her more of his gentle touches as he took the time to admire her perfect ass.

Still waiting on her hands and knees, she watched him over her shoulder removing the rest of his clothing, getting naked with her. She wasn't naked fully though, her ass was covered by her skin tight panties and it wasn't long before they were starting to be removed. Feeling his fingers tuck inside them they were slowly pulled down over her round cheeks, giving off the smooth edges of her skin. Then her pussy which he had already fucked came in to view between her legs before the underwear was removed from her all together.

"Ugh!" Tris yelped, the slap stinging a little bit as her flesh rippled.

She knew he had some type of kinky side which was confirmed when he tied her wrists together when she gave him head a couple of days ago. Being the loving person he was though, she also knew she didn't have to ask him to be gentle at first as he worked himself in to her.

Feeling his hands roam up and down her smooth back, Tris took out the hairband which held her ponytail and let her hair fall freely over her right shoulder near her breast.

"Okay, get ready baby." Bryce whispered to Tris before taking his hands and spreading out her ass cheeks. It was time to take the plunge but he knew that he had to be careful and gentle with her. He didn't want to hurt her to the point where it wasn't pleasurable for her. He also knew that if he went too easy or too gentle, she could tell him and things would be solved. "I love you Tris, so much. You're my dirty little whore. I love to fuck you baby." After telling her this, he leaned down to kiss on her neck before slowly slipping his huge, erect length inside of her tight ass hole, very carefully at first while his hands went to grab her cheeks and give them a hard squeeze when his hips began rolling against her.

At the first time entering her ass, Bryce knew this was going to be amazing sex. Oh, she was just so tight and it felt so good to make her hole be expanded to fit his size. Nothing could say that he owned her better than taking her ass and just fucking her hard. Tilting his head back, he moaned and slowly began to pick up the pace, letting his cock just get pushed further and further inside of her, feeling himself begin to throb after a few minutes of thrusting.

"Tell me love... how does it feel?" He wondered, looking down at her, hoping she was having fun with this too.

Still resting on her hands and knees, she loved his body resting against her back as he kissed her neck. Her ass was still stinging from his slap yet the slight pain added to the excitement for her. "Don't you forget it either" Tris added when he told her she was his dirty little whore.

Her cute ass was spread wide, her cheeks pulled and squeezed so her hole was visible. It was so small and tiny, closed up and looked impossible to penetrate. Feeling his head start to poke and prod at it, Tris didn't think anal was going to happen. But once he was a bit more daring and forceful, her hole opened up and stretched around his tip.

As Bryce pushed forward, Tris moaned in yelps, short bursts of giggling and anticipation. Instead of resting on her hands, she lowered her upper body on to her elbows and stay hesitant as he pushed further inside her virgin hole. The girl was waiting for another ounce of pain to fall her way and when it came she moaned and put her hand on to Bryce's thigh.

"It feel's weird...in a nice way...agh...." she grunted. Taking deep breaths, she steadied herself with his thrusts unaware if he had managed to get balls deep. Feeling like she could handle it, Tris lifted herself back on to her hands and was back on all fours.

Bryce definitely wouldn't forget that Tris was his dirty whore. He loved that his girlfriend could be so dirty with him. From what he understood, other guys had to get permission from their girl to touch them sometimes but this wasn't a case. It wouldn't be anything for Tris to lay her head in his lap and him play with her hair for a while, then start playing with her breasts. It was like second nature.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it..." Bryce whispered as he found her grunts and yelps to be so sexy. There was just something so incredible about seeing Tris' cute, perky ass all stuck up in the air while his member slid in and out of her hole, slowly opening her up to fit him. Honestly, he wished they had done this before because right now, he was loving this.

Again, he gave her ass a smack with his hand. This smack was more playful than painful and he slowly inserted more and more of his cock into her ass until he was balls deep. The pace at which he thrust and rolled his hips remained constant and steady. While it was slow, it was fun nonetheless and he could feel himself building his climax though he wanted to be rougher with her.

"Do you like this pace? Do you want me to be rougher?" He asked and moaned quietly, not wanting to hurt Tris to the point where it wouldn't be pleasureful. He was sure the more they did anal, though, the rougher he could be so he wasn't too worried about anything right now.

As the next few minutes passed, Tris laughed, giggled, yelped and moaned at different times. She laughed because she couldn't believe he was in her ass and giggled because his smacks were a turn on, the light pain adding something different to the experience.

The yelps grew however as he thrust steadily in to her virgin hole. It was much bigger now with his meat inside, the entrance had gradually grown to his size but deeper down it was still stinging as he pushed the boundaries. Finally he was balls deep and Tris was stretched to the limit.

The teen girl felt as though she couldn't move, like she was pinned down by his meat in her ass. Wiggling her ass a little bit, she moaned but got herself used to the feeling. "You can go rougher" she said, closing her eyes, bracing herself.

That's exactly what Bryce wanted to hear the sexy blonde girl answer with. Rougher. He wanted to go rougher and was getting the chance now. Right after she told him to do so, he didn't waste a single second. Immediately, his hips began to slam harder inside of her.

With a loud moan, have felt his large cock penetrate deeper inside of her than before. He was able to just rip her open to make her hole fit to his length. "Oh... Fuck, baby..." He groaned, arching his hips hard against her, leaning down and kissing her on the neck, taking his hand up in the aie and smacking her ass again

His cock was throbbing inside of her and he felt really close now. His head was pulsating inside of her and once he was really into a groove with thrusting and fucking her ass, he was so close to his release. "I am going to cum inside of you baby... I'm going to cum all inside your ass." He whispered, spanking her hard again while keeping the violent pace

To the best of her knowledge, she was already broken in by his cock, there was nothing left to stretch. But as soon as she gave the go ahead and he picked up the pace with a fierce passion, Tris felt things grow tighter like he was managing to squeeze another inch from her.

Those soft yelps of hers, which sounded pretty cute, were caused because of the slight pain he was offering. Digging her nails in to the dust covered floor, she clenched her teeth once more, riding the sensation out. "Mmmm fuck!" Was her only response to the moans he gave. Another spank of her ass made her bite her bottom lip. Several hand marks were resting on her cheek, the smooth and soft skin assaulted by his hand looking beat up. Not that Tris complained.

"Cum...ugh...cum for me!" Tris urged him on, looking over her shoulder, feeling his weight on top of her back as he rested on to her.

Bryce loved those cute yelps more than anything. That was the kind of noise he could listen to all day, every day. Definitely, they would have to do anal more often. Hearing Tris urging him to cum was just about all he needed. The immense pleasure from the sexy feeling of being in her perfect ass along with how hot her noises were driving him insane.

With a loud, incoherent moan followed by her name, he slammed in hard one final time before it happened. His cock clenched and released and flexed and released again, the feeling traveling down his member and making his spine tingle. "Tris!" He groaned again, feeling his cum just explode inside of her. Riding out the orgasm he moaned a bit louder, his hands gripping her ass hard until he was finished. Breathing heavily, he finally pulled out of her tight ass, the cum just dripping out of her hole and onto the floor.

The sight made him smile and he just sat down and suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist, jerking her into his lap. He chuckled lazily and in a satisfied manner before kissing her lips, making sure her ass was against his crotch. "Mmm... tell me, how was that?" He asked, pulling away from the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom