The sergeant's love prerogative. (Krystal x KGT Witty)

Krystal smiled, giving him a light kiss as she pulled off his clothes. "Well, not today." She said, grinning toothily at him. She was just teasing. She wore nothing at all right now, and Bucky still wore his pants. she fixed that quickly, pushing him down on the king sized bed. Many a night they had slept together innocently, sometimes steve on her other side. This was different though.

Krystal kissed him hard, running her hands down his toned chest, torso, and teasing his cock with her fingertips. She had always been kind of a tease, but now she had a reason. She bit and licked at his neck, knowing that it is very sensitive. She smirked, licking her lips as she felt him harden completely in her hand. She kissed him again, straddling him. Before either of them could groan, she had plunged herself onto his cock, controlling her depth.

He fell backwards onto the bed as she pushed him jumping on top in an instant, they had talked about it before and he knew she was dominant but he didn't realize how dominant she would be. He also didn't expect he'd enjoy as much as he was, his neck stretched and he let out smalls gasps of air as she bit and licked at his neck. He felt he hand down to his cock toying with it until it was rock hard. He kissed her neck back as she positioned herself on top of his cock. He felt it slide into her pussy and though he had little control in the situation he was enjoying every second he was with her. He grabbed her waist holding her steady so she wouldn't fall while riding him.

Krystal kept on controlling her depth, riding him like her horse back in the fae realm. She hadn't taken eith him or steve there, and she decided she would tomorrow. A day there was only an hour in the human world, so she could spend 3 weeks with him in the one week of time she had before he shipped out. She kissed him, running her fingers through his soft hair. "I love you Sgt James Buchanan Barnes, and don’t you forget it." she told him, still riding him senseless. She wanted him to come inside her. She wanted him to impregnate her. It would be the icing on the cake of what she hoped would be her happy ending.

He moved his hands up her body until he was able to pull the top of her body closer to him "I would never" He said pulling his upper body up and hers down so he could kiss her. Her tight pussy wrapped around his cock as he kissed her roughly, groaning as she continued to ride him he broke the kiss lowering himself back onto the bed.

Krystal kissed him back passionately, running her fingers all over his body. "You better not, Bucky!" She told him with s chuckle, playfully kissing him. She went quicker on his cock, groaning out before she effortlessly flipped them so he was now on top. "Fuck me hard, james." She crooned, letting out a soft moan.

He groaned being flipped on top of her, He grabbed her legs leaning forward as he thrust into her pussy roughly loving every second of it. His breathing became heavier as he felt her pussy tighten around his shaft groaning as he moved faster and harder into her.

Krystal let out a loud moan as he thrust inside her, resting herblegsbon his shoulders. "Ah, bucky, yes! Faster!" She crooned, enjoying the feel of his large cock inside her. She hadn't had anyone since onyx, so this was nice. She needed him. The more he thrusted, the faster he became a fae. She was prepareing him. Making him stronger. She wouldn't loose him again.

He moved faster hearing her moan louder, he put his hands on her ankles keeping her legs plated on his shoulders as he thrust faster. His large cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy roughly as he groaned feeling cum beginning to build up holding it back barely wanting her to get as much out of him as he could give.

Krystal moaned louder as she ran her hands down his body. "Bucky, my bucky. Don't hold it back my love. Cum for me. I lovebyou." Shebtold him, squeezing his calf slightly. She wanted nothing morebthan to have his child. It would be just one oart of her happy ending

He nodded looking down at her beautiful, her legs spread open showing his cock slipping farther into her pussy as he thrust. He felt her grab his calf making his legs bend slightly, He thrust as far in as he could unable to hold his cum anymore. He let it spill into her tight pussy feeling the heat of it flowing down his shaft.

Krystal let out a loud moan as he came inside her, pulling him closer, giving him a long, passionate kiss. "I love you, Sgt James Buchanan Barnes, and don't you ever forget it!" she told him, kissing him again, relaxing into the bed as she pulled him down to her, content to just lay there with him until Steve came to fetch them to go to Howard's fair. She kissed his head, cuddling closely, glad to have him with her. "When we get back fro the fair, I'm going to take you both to my realm. A few hours here is a few days there. That way we can spend as much time with each other before you ship out. Would you like that, my buckeye?" she asked, stroking his hair softly as she laid with him.

He felt his cum drain as he was pulled to the bed his cock still inside feeling the cum slip down his shaft her legs wrapped around his waist as she spoke to him offering to give him a few more days before shipment "Krystal I would love that but I can't wait, even if it would only be a few hours but I'd feel to far. Take Steve keep him safe I know he's going to try again while he's at the fair." Bucky said whispering "I'll be gone a few months when I come back we'll go I promise" he said giving her a kiss

Krystall frowned, looking quite betrayed. He'd promised this before, and every time he'd not gotten to do it for one reason or another. She gave him a kiss. "I understand, and I will, at least as much as I can. One never really knows whats gonna happen." she told him, snuggling close. She wanted him not to feel bad, even if she did. She had a bad feeling about him going away, but she kept it inside, just like shed'd had with onyx. She knew how important this was to him, and she couldn't and wouldn't make him stay, even if it might save his life. She kissed him again. "Buckeye, I wish you could stay. I'll miss you." She told him softly, still only telling a half truth for the sake of the man she loves.

Bucku kissed her deeply able to tell her emotions by her facial expression something that took a little while to figure out. "Look krystal I know that I've never seen it before and we've tried multiple times, I promise you when I get back in a few months we will go I'll have three weeks off duty before I have to go back. I'm all yours when that time comes, anything you want with me." He whispered his chest pressing against her breasts as he kissed her lips gently, slightly surprised that she hadn't tried forcing him to go since her legs were wrapped around him.

Krystal kissed him back, stroking his cheek. "I know buckeye. Just please be safe. I'll worry for you while your gone." She said, giving him another kiss. She really was freaked out about him leaving, because she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't like it one bit. She snuggled closer, muttering old fae protection spells and wrapping them around him, if only for some reassurance. She needed him, and couldn't bear to loose him twice.

Bucky smiled as she snuggled into him not hearing that she was muttering a spell to protect him. He felt the warm feeling of her body wrapping around him her smooth arms and legs touching his bare skin loving every second he spent with her. He took a deep breath knowing that steve would be arrkving shortly and he has a key to the house.

Krystal had finally finished her spell, and it helped ease her mind a bit. She gave him a kiss. "I love you, buckeye." She told him softly, snuggling into him. She would hold him a little while longer. She knew steve had a key, but she didn't mind him seeing them together. Not today.

Bucky smiled wide as she snuggled close not hearing the door knob jiggle from steve opening it. As he walked in he couln't see much until he looked at the table it was bucky's papers "I wonder if he finally told her." He whispered to himself. His face was bruised and his body beaten again having been caught in another alley with a guy who was mocking the army. When he walked in he saw them both naked and he quickly walked out "sorry didn't know you weren't dressed" he said blushing at the thought of krystals beautiful body, though the sight of bucky's was there weird part.

Krystal gave steve a concerned look, and a moment later she appeared next to him, fully dressed once more. "I do apoligize for my appearance beforehand. You poor dear. Did you get in a fight again, stevie?" She asked, cleaning his face with a warm rag. Her hand glowed a bit as she cleaned him off, kissing his head before she magiced him up some clothes. "Her dear. You'll be all clean. Ot someone I want you to meet." She said we itha wink, wondering what steve woulx think of her twin sister.

Steve gave krystal a look as she cleaned his face, he had quite some time to get used to her powers but still it puts him in awe everytime she used them. Bucky walking back into the bedroom as krystal talked to steve. "Yes, I did miss" he said sadly looking up at her his size short compared to others. "S-someone you want me to meet?" He asked as his face was clean and his body looking a little less beaten due to her magic.

Krystal smiled softly, though you could see the worry in her glacial blue eyes. "Please be more careful stevie. You know we both worry." She told him, healing him more and more with every touch. She needed him to be okay. She made a face, poiking his chest playfully. "Stevie, we've been friends for months now. Just call me krys." She told him chuckling as she finished healing him.

At his question, krystal nodded. "Yep! My twin sister." She said simply, having already introduced bucky.

Back
Top Bottom