Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everyday life at Cianwood Island (pokemon/TwistedFates)

"It does not hurt" he said with a small smile "You are very light" he said "But if you could... could you please help me by taking care of it?" he asked as he watched her with a small smile as he gently placed a hand on her ass... his first real advance toward her.

slowly, she slid back, nodding as she gazed up at him "sir..." she gave a nervous tailflick and slid back slightly more "... your touch, it does not bothers me, but it feels still... a bit awkward for me..." with that, she looked up "... could you... close your eyes please... ? I know it's silly but..." she gulped and continued to glide back, eventually, her breasts where directly over his maleness, slowly, she brought her arms around them and squeezed, pressing him between her soft mounds, and tilting her head down, she kissed very delicately on his canine tip, cooing shily, her face almost burning from the shame, but she did wanted to give him some compensation for all his effort and kindness

He closed his eyes and he smiled giving a happy groan when he felt her beginning to please him. The massive rod throbbed between her tits as he did seem to be enjoying the feel of her. His hands were at his sides, not touching her to try and maybe make her used to this. Hopeing that she would allow him to look before she was done. But he knew this was hard for her... so he ad to be patient.

slowly, she pulled back, smiling shily "...I can hear... and feel you're liking it sir... I must say..." she leaned down, kissing on his tip again as she began to rock her body back and forth, grazing her breasts on his lenght "that it's much easier to do this on you... the old bo.. err, mate I used to have at mainland when I was younger was... much smaller... it was near impossible to do something like ... this..." she closed eyes and leaned down, her lips wrapped around his tip, starting to swirl her tongue around it while her breasts kept squeezing hard around his shaft, her body still grinding up and down on his lenght

he smiled and he began to peek liking the look of the girl playing with his dick as he said "Well you will be happy here should you choose to be my mate... you will never see a small cock again" he said with a bit of a cocky grin as he placed a hand on her head gently combing her hair.

Elizabeth gave a soft gasp, loving the feel of his claws on her wooly hair, slowly, she began to spread her lips open slightly more, she wanted to show him all her gratitude, for taking her in, for protecting her

more than all, she was happy to be safe, and that encouraged her to further add strenght to her licking, her tongue rolled in wide circles around that delicious canine tip, she had found her ex's taste to be okay, but this large male had a much more intense, richer taste wich she was starting to enjoy, meanwhile her arms kept squeezing on her breasts and her fingertips grazed over his cock very slowly up and down, wanting to tease all of him as much as possible, savouring the moment

He opened his eyes now groaning out as she was taking him in more and more. The sent and taste of his manhood would just surround her as she sucked him deeper and deeper. His balls were throbbing as he was getting pretty close to cumming "You are doing fantastic... just a little more... I am about to cum"

curling her lips in a smile, she tried to open wider but it was hard for her small lips to wrap so much at once, instead, she rubbed her body harder, her smooth breasts gliding over his hot shaft, slowly, she began bleating gently against his lenght, managing to pull as much of his tip as possible and caressing all over it with her hot smooth tongue, now and then giving little gentle ticklish discharges over his shaft with her fingers

"Come on you are so close!" he said with a grunting roar as he soon came. Shooting a massive ammount of seed out from the head. The salty, hot sticky liquid shot out in a massive ammount as he smiled once he had finally finished only to reveal that he was still very hard.

Elizabeth gasped, she managed to swallow forcefully the first thick load of seeed, however, after that, the intense heat and specially strong taste where too much for her, she tried to pull back, the next large load splashing against her face, admitedly, it felt good, such a hot sticky liquid felt great against the smooth skin of her face but still, the surprise was too much, she tried to cup her little hands around his tip to contain his seed but he kept cumming harder, she let out a surprised gasp, watching that thick, near steamy white fluid overflood her cupped hands and drip down his shaft, watching it throb and tremble, feeling it expanding against her round breasts, and then stop, but it kept being hard, she gave up a surprised glance "d-do you always...." she gave a gulp, she wasn't sure she'd be able to tend such massive lust!

He just gave a nod as he looked at her "yes" he said as he watched her and he grinned "I must admit though... you look very sexy like that" he looked over her cum covered face and tits with a very lustful look as he still lay there beneith her.

"... hey now..." she blushed bright and lowered her ears

she had nowhere to go though, she gave a nervous smile, she didn't wanted to be seen, but she just went with it, slowly, she gazed down into her hands, shily, she took a little lick of his cum but it was much too strong of a flavor for her... yet

"... I'd like to wash, but on another hand... I think it's only fitting... that I get used to this... right? after all, I should be able to carry your scent with me..." she gulped nervously

He smirked a little and he nodded "You can do as you like... though to really get my sent on you" he said as he gently reached a hand forward and he began to rub in his seed into her fur as he said "You have to run it into you really nicely"

(mind if he does go to see that other pokegirl's show in a little while? Or are you wanting this entire day to be spent with her?)

(hmmm, I would be more up for making a time skip, assuming he gets to spend the entire night peacefully with Elizabeth, but he will clearly wake up -quite- needy, from there we can move straight with Hema, who has a totally diferent personality)

nodding, she did so as instructed, closing her eyes, she started smearing more of his cum as she slowly knelt on bed, she gazed up at him, shuddering, feeling somewhat ashamed, but she was innocently complying, trying to fit in with what traditions they might have

after a while, she started panting, all that strong masculine scent was starting to influence her body, but her concious self was keeping her from acting ahead, she was still somewhat scared

He smiled as she spread his seed all over her body, he just got to sit back and watch as he could see a small puddle forming around her from her getting wet but as he moved a bit closer he gently kissed her forehead as he said "You are a truely beautiful woman..."

(ok, and that is the huntress right?)

(yep! that's her)

Elizabeth gave a smile with a blush, for a moment, she remained like that, it was slightly uncomfortable to be coated with so much cum, but after a while as it started to dry off, she gave a slight giggle at the feel and feeling less shy, she cuddled down on the bed with him ".... thank you for looking after me... I ... well, have never felt safer, maybe this can work out, mates..... maybe..." slowly, her eyes began closing, the day had been certantly overhwleming but at least, she was in peace and for once, she was close to grasping actual happiness...

the rest of the night went by rather fast, she had been so tired, not even an earthquake would wake her up

however, a few miles away, a certain Lopunny had been rather annoyed that her hunting partner had missed the date, oh she would have a say or two to him next morning...

He sighed as he woke up the next morning. he smiled when he found the flaafy next to him still as he crawled from the bed and he gathered up a few of his weapons, mostly however it was just a spear and the knife that she had used yesterday to cut her clothes as he walked outside of his hut. he was expecting the worst because he knew that his hunting partner was a much more vocal person than the flaafy.

after a good night's sleep, the young lopunny opened her deep black eyes, she stretched out slightly, then headed out to the small pond by her hut, slowly, she just knelt by the edge of the water and using her large ears, she scooped up enough water to wash her body delicately, once she finished, she went back to the hut, opening a little box, she held on to some flower petals wich she rubbed against her shiny cream coloured fur

taking her time, she made her way out, the way her hips swayed was quite exagerated but like others from her species, it was normal, her bodyshape was quite extreme, delicate thin shoulders, an almost flat chest, only addorned by a chest fluff, but almost disproportioned hips and very firm thighs that gave her amazing speed and a real mean kick

as she finished, she sat in a nice smooth rock by her hut, patiently, she began to wrap little pieces of cloth around her delicate feet and ankles, she did needed the support to run, and once she finished, she began with her stretching exercises, taking on a grassy spot, she began flexing her legs one at a time, then started on some stretches, one leg at a time, until she was warm enough to perform gracefully a full split, once comfortable there, she began to sway her body from side to side, touching her toes with both hands effortlessly

Lance grinned as he walked up to her streching getting a bit of a boner as he watched her "Morning" he said as he watched her streching. She was easily the most limber girl on the island and that excited many men, including himself.

He did not try to appologise for yesterday, figuring if he did not bring it up it might just blow over as he would just watch her for now. Getting a nice little show as he always did.

after enough stretching on either side, she finnaly leaned forward, with a subtle thrust from all her muscles at once, she began leaning her wheight ahead while bracing her hands down, aiding herself with her ears, she started to lift her body in a handstand

as soon as her delicate arms stretched entirely, she started to spread her legs, even though the feat was quite demanding, her body didn't shook in the least, she just performed a perfect split, retaining the position for a few seconds, she slowly closed her legs and without shifting, she used her ears and arms to leap up, landing on her knees, she very slowly leaned forward, resting her knees and hands on the floor, starting to arch her back, leaving her wide rear well exposed to him, as she reached the peak of her exercise, the sound of popping bones could be heard, and then she relaxed, for a moment, she remained perfectly still but then she started sniffing the air

"... Lance?" she asked curiously, still in all four, she turned her head around to look over "how long have you been over there?"

"well... from before the handstand" he said 'But after you had already started the splits" he said with a smile 'And i must say it was a hell of a show... when you finally pick a male as your mate he will be a very happy man" he said with a grin as he held out a hand to her to help her up.

slowly, she looked over and with a swing of her ears, she stepped up effortlessly, chuckling, she kept sniffing
"oh you know I'm not about to go out looking for a mate anytime soon, I'm happy like this..." slowly, she inched close, sniffing at his chest "my, someone had fun" she teased, looking up, she was still far shorter than him

"you have quite a strong scent, is it your own cum?" she tilted her head curiously, then reached over to his hand, taking another sniff "...female?" slowly, she gazed up with a smirk "... well well, this is what kept you from our hunting trip yesterday?"

not quite... a mainlander came in yesterday... I was told to be her guardian" he said shaking his head "i always forget how strange they are... she always insists on wearing clothes... it took all I had yesterday from pouncing her" he grinned "but she did lighten up to me... as you can see... but no real sexual action just yet" he said as he then looked at her with a small grin.

"But i must admit you have never been this interested in my regular life... what is wrong?" he asked as he moved a bit closer to her 'is the little bunny rabbit getting jealous?" he asked with a small smirk as he reached a hand around grabbing her ass.

smirking, Hema slid closer, definetly appreciating the grip on her firm rear, for having such a soft and smooth look, most of her lower area was pure firm muscle, slowly, she looked up, chuckling quietly as she reached up a hand to his maleness, her delicate fingers caressing over his growing erection

"come on now, you know I don't care what you do with this sweet meat of yours" she gave a wink up, then her hand began to slowly caress it up and down "it's not like you care for what.. or who I do, right?" slowly, her hand began to glide down until she cupped her hand around one of his large balls "so, not jealous at all, just.." she gave a gentle squeeze to his warm sack "I was really looking forward to go out hunting and it was a dissapointment that you never came" she gave a soft giggling and then gave his sack a firm pat before she leaned up, kissing on his chest, that is as high as she could reach him without him bending down

"so what is the plan right now, big boy?" she smiled, leaning in closer to his body, pushing his lenght to the top of her stomach, his tip pushing into her chest fluff

He grinned as he looked down at her as he picked her up into his arms and he kissed her before he said "i plan on helping you strech those legs a bit more" he said as he set her down "But not here... let's go to the hunting grounds..." he said "And we can do some of that kinky hunting and fucking" he said as he began to lead her away.

Back
Top Bottom