Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everyday life at Cianwood Island (pokemon/TwistedFates)

Kuro__Netsune

Super-Earth
"fuck... fuck... fuck..."

the Flaffy lady looked over as she held on to the rail on the big ship, this was her second day of traveling, she should be on the island already, looking back, she noticed the sailor staring at her, muttering, Elizabeth gazed away, sighing, she didn't wanted to close her eyes, knowing that once she did, she'd start to remember it all, but eventually, tiredness got the best of her and the events began running on her mind...

-
Elizabeth used to live in Saffron, working on an important company as a consultor, she had a fairly successful and happy life, now and then, she'd go to the special salon to recive a shear, the cash she'd recive for her wool was more than enough to have a nice lifestyle but she craved for more, that sense of accomplishment, and so she completed studies, however, her boss never did took her seriously

he should have...

two nights ago, Elizabeth had stayed late to finish up some reports, and he aproached her, he was not bad looking, a tall imposing leafeon, she did found him hansome, but however, the advances he had towards his secretary and the other ladies in the office made her disgusted at times

that night was her turn, it seemed...

he took the chance, pushing his chest against her back and in a swift move, he pinned her to the desk, asking her to stay quiet and cooperate if she wanted her raise

a bad, bad idea...

-

tears ran down her cheeks, Elizabeth sprang back to reality, gazing down, she looked at her purse, full with cash, and gazing further down she noticed her dress still stained with blood

her home, her car, belongings, everything, she sold away as soon as she could and got as little or as much as she could, it didn't mattered, she couldn't face the posibility of going to jail for killing her own boss

one third of her money, she gave to one of the sailors in the dock in exchange for taking her to the most secluded location, no questions asked and kept off the records

finnaly, the ship hit the dock, wide eyed, she saw as scantly clad islanders from all species began to aproach the ship, however, they did seemed to be very civilized in their attitude and they seemingly spoke the same language than her, a sailor came to inform her that she was finnaly in her destination, with a nod, she made her way down, giving everyone a noticeable tip for their help, and with that, as the islanders traded goods, several of them aproached her

"look, what a beautiful wool..."
"she's so beautiful, and that soft silky wool..."
"so pure, lord Yervant will love it..."

finaly, pushing trough the crowd, a large female Flareon stood in front of Elizabeth

"you, outsider, what bussines you have out of the ship?"
gulping, Elizabeth looked at the female flareon, her muscles firmly tensed under her velvety fur

"greetings miss, my name is Elizabeth and I ... have came here to ask of your people to allow me to stay in the island... I.."

"well, look, young miss, normally we don't allow outsiders to waltz in just like that, but in your case... perhaps you could be of some use for us, however, if you decide to stay, there's no going back to mainland..."

"t-that's fine miss, I would like to stay, if you want, I could give you all..."

the flareon glanced down in disdain as the flaaffy opened her purse full of money

"keep that stuff away, it is of no value to us, but for now, follow me, I will take you to our rulers so that they can aprove of you..."

nodding, Elizabeth followed the flareon, as soon as they where away from view of the ship, the flareon sighed, removing her improvised top and loincloth, beaming happily "I hate it how we have to keep covered for those silly mainlanders..." looking over, she gave a grin "look at you, you're sweating already, why don't you take your clothes off as well?"

Elizabeth looked at her, wide eyed, shaking her head "n-no way I can do that!"

chuckling, the flareon shook her head and the two just kept walking off to the distance...

eventually, they reached the main temple on the island, the talk ceased, but Elizabeth was thankful, she was out of breath, the walk was long and she had been quite suprised, none of the islanders seemed to be wearing clothes at all, save for one or another cloak and the rare loincloth, but yet, nobody seemed to mind, they all seemed so... peaceful with each other

the rest of the evening went on with Elizabeth speaking with the rulers of the island, negotiating her stay, by the end of it, her head was pounding, but they had agreed to her terms and conditions, by the time she stepped out of the temple, her guardian would be waiting for her...

Lance had been about to go hunting when the flareon had entered his tent. He was a hunter, an arcanine, he was known as the strongest male hunter on the island. he had stood there naked as the flareon explained that a ship was coming in today. Understanding why he was interupted from his morning hunt he sighed as he pulled on the lioncloth and headed out to the dock.

True he knew his hunting partner, a very lovely and quite deadly Lopunny might be mad at him but he knew he could endure her wrath. This was a big occasion, they rarely got ships and if some of the best warriors were not there it was considered a danger. Lance stood there watching the lone Flaafy disembark before the ship left. He huffed a bit and he began to walk away, heading for the elder's hut as he saw that was where their new visitor was going. As soon as he could he removed his loincloth he sighed as his massive cock was now exposed. He was one of the biggest males in the village if not the biggest. Smiling he headed to and stood right outside the elder's hut as she was lead inside. he waited once again as he crossed his arms as he waited until one of the elders actually left the tent and told Lance of his new job. He was to be her guardian.

Sighing as he did not want to be some farmer and take care of a woll factory. But he nodded and respected the elders as he waited for the girl to leave and he gave a small nod as he looked at her "Come on now, it is time to get going home" he said as he turned and he began to walk away.

Elizabeth gave a loud gasp, she gazed up at the newcomer, stepping back once nervously, she took a hand to her chest as she tried to articulate a word, gulping, she gave a trembling "h-hi..." and stepped forward, she had seen some arcanines at mainland but none of them as big, not to mention, she had not laid eyes on a naked male other than her old highschool boyfriend, and the size of a pikachu is nowhere near the size of an arcanine

at some point, she gazed down at his crotch, then blushing hard, she looked up at him, that thing seemed as thick at her wrist! what's with these islanders? she gave a nervous chuckle "I .. uh... was told that I'd have to stay with you for a year s-sir..."

however, before she was finished explaining, he had already turned around, she hurried over, she couldnt help but to notice what a beautiful tail he had, she could probably hide herself under it if she wanted! with that, she rushed over, now and then giving little whines as her shoes began to preety much get destroyed step by step, those shoes where made for the city, not for the rough sand and ground of the island, she kept noticing the islanders walking around, how some even pranced on the rocks barefoot, she gave a sigh, trying to catch up with the large fire poke

"uh... my name is Elizabeth sir, and I hope I won't be much of a bother for you..." she reached down, holding on to her sundress nervously

He turned his head to look at her over his shoulder as he said "You will stick out like a sore thumb in public, though for me it is no trouble to help an outlander" he said as he turned to look ahaid but he still talked to her "How long will you wear clothes? You will seem more and more odd by the second to the people here" he said to her.

But then he smiled softly "You will live with me but i do expect you to pull your weight around here... everyone does... in the mornings i will be off hunting and in the afternoons i have a 'friend' to go see" he said as he looked back to her "So you will be home alone, however while I am gone no one will go into the hut" he said "is that understood?"

"n-no way I can do that right now!" she almost looked offended, clinging harder to her dress, it was not only hard for her to just bare herself, but it was her last material possesion from mainland, a whole life of hard work, and to be with just a set of clothes, she gave a whimper at the thought but tried to keep up with him

she knew, Yervant had told her, clothes do damage the wool and make it's quality drop, the sooner she removes those clothes the better quality her wool will end up having but still, she tried to catch up with him

"I had heard it in school about this island, but, is it really true? I mean... no rape? where I live, if we dress up provocatively we'd have stalkers and .. worse" she shivers, then looks around, looking at everyone bare "I'd think that with everyone being naked it would be worse, but everyone seems so comfortable..." she shook her head nervously, blushing real hard now as she had been staring at a group of young males, then caught up with him again

however, the way things are in the island are like that, the concept of being mates is much more diferent than on mainland, and as long as no pregnancies ocur, casual sex is a common ocurrency, almost as common as it would be for mainlanders to go out dancing, but of course, there has to be a certain degree of trust for that!

nodding, she looked up and sighed, her tail dropping "well, it's not what I expected, but I can guard your house gladly, I'm not very good cooking , but I can try to have something for y-" she shuddered "... you eat meat, don't you sir?"

He watched her and he said "Well I do eat meat... you can wear clothes, you can do as you like... But yes there is no such thing here... people are very open" he said with a small smile "Sex to us us like just going out with friends" he said looking at her "But obviously there are rules" he said "To keep rape from happening..." he looked at her "The woman has to start it' he said "That is the main one... it helps keep rape from happening, but women can show they are open to jsut having people walk up and fuck them by wearing jewelry... any kind..." he said watching her "So if you have any jewelry take it off now"

(o.o now that's an interesting detail, I will have to adapt it to my comic somehow, if you allow it, of course, thanks for the idea!)

"I s-see" looking down, Elizabeth ran a hand over her bare neck, she was happy she didn't had any jewlery on, she had sold it all to the sailors

slowly, she noticed the large canine had stopped near a door, examining, she realized that was probably his hut, gulping, she stepped closer to him "well, thank you sir... and I will do my best" she gently bowed before she stepped back, with a subtle movement of her legs, she removed what was left from the shoes, suddently, she gave out a loud yelp and began hopping on the spot, the sand was -hot- from the sun and her feet where not used to it ".. ow ow ow... can we go in please?"

(That is fine, just came up with some reason why there would be no rape)

He opened the door chuckling a little at her mad hopping as he made room for her to enter. once she had he followed her inside. His hut was rather nice with weapons and trophy's on the walls to show off his position as a hunter in the village.

he walked over to her and he picked her up before sitting her down on the bed, keeping her feet off the ground he grabbed a bucket of water and poured some onto her feet "now..." he said looking up at her "You might take a while to get used to it but you might want to get used to it soon... it will be painful yes but your shoes cannot last forever" he told her as he then stood and he moved to put the bucket away before moving back to her and he sat down beside her casually as he said 'So why have you come ehre? we get outsiders very rarely..."

slowly, she gazed, then with a yelp, she was lifted, however, she didnt tried to fight, on the contrary, she slid an arm around his neck, gazing all around, it seemed scary, for a city girl like that, to see so many weapons and skins, horns, fangs, she gave a shudder as he set her down on the bed

"I understand sir... I will at least try to be bare footed in your hut then.." as she spoke, she noticed him walking off and returning with the water, it would have been cold, but the moment the water touched him, it became pleasantly warm, she gave a delighted sigh and leaned back "... thank you, that feels really nice.."

he moved away, with that, she looked around nervously, then took a deep breath and reached down, by the time he had returned, she had pulled her dress over her head, as he sat by her side, she had removed it off, her long flowy white hair leaned down against her now almost bare back, she was only wearing a lacy set of bra and panties, both slightly blue pastel coloured, contrasting a lot with her pink skin

she held the folded dress in front of her body, still feeling very embarrased, but wanting to very slowly get used to the feel of being bare, if only, just for him for the time being

"I... well, " she looked up at him, then sighed, if he was to be her guardian, there was not much of a point in keeping secrets from him "I killed my old boss... it was not my intention, he ... he attacked me and I just..." she whimpered and held on tighter to her clothes "... I didn't wanted to face the consequences, so I ran away... I..."

he sat ther beside her and he nodded as he gently began to rub her back, a few sparks coming off of her fur as he smiled and he said 'do not worry... you are safe here... I will not let them harm you" he said as he opened up his arms offering her a hug.

"You do not need to worry anymore' he said "I will protect you from those mainlanders" he said with a small smile as he looked at her "Now..." he looked down at her as he said "Put the dress down and come with me... I will take you to a spot on the island where much of our edible vegietation and fruit grow"

slowly, she smiled, leaning over, she closed her eyes, resting her cheek on his shoulder, he felt -so- very warm, it was a lovely feeling, but more than anything, he had a very unique scent, not unlike those sweaty city males, no, he had a nice strong masculine scent, so natural, so fresh, but still, somewhat overwhelming, she nervously inched back and looked down, gripping her dress hard

"I... I don't know if I can leave it" she looked up, staring into his eyes "it's hard enough for me to be wearing just this in front of you sir, but I don't think I can walk out with just this... I know they're used to it but... it's hard for me" she sighed out and lifted her feet into the bed, curling up close to him

He nodded "I understand... then if you wear the dress now can you please try to do something for me later?" he asked as he held her to him, her body so close to touching his manhood. He watched her as he said "later... may i be allowed to see your naked body?'

He watched her, there was nothing lustful about his request. he was just trying to get her used to being naked. "I will not do anything' he said 'remember? it is always the woman that starts it..." he said as he watched her before standing, either way he would accept what she wanted as he headed for the front doo, ready to lead her to the gardens.

surely his words had to be sincere, after all, with his bulk and sheer strenght, he could have forced himself if he wanted, no, more than that, yet, she felt no ill intentions in his actions nor words, he was being sincere

slowly, she stood up, taking a deep breath she stared straight at him as she walked towards one of the weapon racks, there, she took the smallest knife (wich actually felt almost like a machete for her) and she pushed it trough the dress, sighing, she ripped it in half, slowly, she tied a large section of fabric to her waist like a sarong, and the other half she tied on her chest like a bikini top, at least it would be more... 'normal' for the island, with that, she set the knife in place and started making her way over to his side

"I... " she walked past his side, bitting on her lip at the feel of the rough sand "okay I will take it all off when we return, but just for you okay? I won't bare myself for others... not now at least" she was already blushing bright, it was too much for her, but there was no choice, she had gotten herself into this, and there was no stepping back!

he was a little confused when she had grabbed one of his knives but when he saw her just cut apart her clothes he just smiled as he then watched as she put on the new outfit with a small nod "good" he said as he then began to lead her outside. he knew her feet might get burned a little but he figured if it was so bad he would just carry her. True this was all a little funny for him but then again he did not know of the way mainlanders lived. So he walked out ad he began to walk off in the direction of the gardens.

wincing, Elizabeth gave several hops, trying to keep up with him, but eventually, her feet got slightly used to it, she gasps out and reaches over to hold on to his arm, struggling to keep her balance, finding it hard to walk without shoes, but after a while she stabilizes, however, she keeps on holding to his arm

as they walk deeper into the island, she notices just how hotter it gets, the deeper the jungle gets, the more uncomfortable her now sweatty clothes get, the urge to take them off increases but her modesty keeps her from doing so, walking ahead, she sighs out as the ground changes to a more gentle grass, she sways her tail, trying to ignore the heat when something catches her ear, behind several trees, some quick paced panting and breathing is heard, the closer they get, she notices a young couple, a vaporeon female and an espeon male mating, it was .... strange for her, strange but oddly arousing, she noticed her companion didn't even got startled, nor did the couple as they walked by, soon, they had walked past them, and she kept gazing at them, then up at the arcanine

"... just like that...? what if... but... I..." with a little whimper, she shook her head "... this is way too strange for me.."

'Well as you can see it is rather normal here" he smiled "We are a very open society... there is no thiefts, no fighting, everyone is perfectly happy" he said as he looked at her as he then stopped after a while 'We are here, gather what you would like and we shall head back to the hut"

slowly, she nodded as she kept speeding up the pace to keep up with him, the sounds of the couple had ceased by now, she looked up when she saw one of the nouka gardens, she couldn't hold back a little squeal of delight as she walked forward, her delicate feet even stepped on some of the thorny vines but she didn't cared, she went straight for the huge variety of fruits, gazing over to an eevee lass who was tending to the plants, she asked if she could take some more for the way

the lass nodded and without even thinking much about it, Elizabeth took off her improvised sarong and used it to pile up a few fruits, more than enough for the night and some for the morning, with that, she picked up the little bundle and awkwardly made her way over to her guardian

"sorry for the wait, but with this I think I will be set for a good while, thank you for your kindness sir!" she then turned and gave an akward bow to the eevee "and thank you miss" with that, she beamed and turned around "ready to go... h-home?"

He nodded and he took some of the fruits from her so that way she was not struggling to hold the many items she had grabbed. He smiled as he walked back with her. The walk back seemed to be a little quicker than the walk there but it would not be long until they were back at the hut placing the fruits into a basket that she would be able to store her food inside of.

the trip had ended with Elizabeth whimpering some at the several cuts and bruises on her feet, but at last, they had made it, once inside of the hut, she sighed out and removed her top, remaining on her underwear for as long as she organized the fruits, after a while, she limped away and gave a deep sigh "... nobody will come in right now... right?" she shily reached up for her bra, unclasping it, she turned away, starting to remove the straps, she sighed out

though a city girl, she was very aware of her looks and so she used to work out at little gyms often, as result her body was very well toned, her breasts slightly more fuller than the average flaaffy, where nice and firm thanks to all her exercising, nice and perky brown-ish nipples stood up in as soon as she removed her bra, looking over her shoulder as if looking for aproval, she dropped her bra, then slid her fingers around her panties, slowly, she began tugging them down, with some effort, considering how round her hips and perky rear added resistance, but eventually she did tugged them out, however she kept her tail conveniently down, blocking the view, but after a while, she slowly turned around, between her legs, a noticeably large curly patch of white wool stood, she knew that manufacturers of adult products paid a lot for that kind of wool and she had gotten used to gather that wool in larger batches...

"w-well... I did as you asked... sir..."

He sat on the bed as he watched her undress. He was getting a little hard and by the time she turned around he was noticably hard as he looked over her "Now that..." he said with a smile "Can really make a man want more" he said as he looked her over and he smiled though despite his comment he did not move from the bed. She truely had power over him, well enough so that he would not just try to jump her and fuck her like her boss had done. He was being very respectful of her as he jsut looked over her body, clearly liking what he saw. "We don't get many Flaafy's here... I must say if they all look like you I am impressed" he said with a small smile.

she was blushing, blushing harder than ever and she could feel her entire body trembling, she did not feel threathened in the least, but she was quite nervous at the situation, after his praise, she could not take it, she held up one hand, barely attempting to cover her breasts and the other reached down, doing a poor job at covering her crotch, with that, she slowly walked over, she realized, there was not much of a point in being out in the open, she would be more comfortable by his side right now, with that, she crawled up his bed and leaned on his side, keeping her legs tucked under her body, she reached around for his tail, using it as a blanket around her body

"I... well.." she looked up, then nodded "lady Carine told me it was a secret, but I guess... it wont hurt to let you know, you will be my guardian after all and sooner or later you -will- know" she cuddled closer
"she told me that there is a settlement in the top of the tallest mountain on the island, it has a large wall around it, they say it was here much before the island was populated, and they use it to keep the ones from my species" she gave a nod

"she had ordered to send me there first but I refused, the deal was to remain nude all the time and to mate when and with who they told me to, they did told me that because of my wool.... they would like for me to have as much offspring as possible" she shuddered "I'm not ready for that, so I gave up all I had and instead asked to be kept down on the regular parts of the island for a while until I got used to the lifestyle... but they say that after a year I will be sent to that settlement regardless..." she gave a shudder, wrapping her arms around him, pushing her round, smooth breasts against his side as she held him close

he wrapped an arm around her gently and he said to her 'i have enough leway on this island... i can make it so you shall stay here with me though..." he looked at her "To do so we will have to become mates... the thing is the term is not as you know it... here mate means that you live together and love eachother... but one may have many mates... and you see there are two other women in my life..." he sighed as he admitted this to her. But she was truthful with him so he would be with her "I can keep you from going there, but the thing is they will more than likely need you to be my mate otherwise you will be shipped away"

"r-really...?" she gave a shiver when she felt his arm, she had only met him, but he had been kinder, nicer than most males she had known on mainland, no, than -any- male over there, not to mention, -far- more good looking, but the thought of being shared...?

"well, it is a ... very important choice, but..." she looked down, then up at him "but it sounds nicer than the alternative..."

gazing up, she set a hand on his chest, rubbing his firm muscles "... give me a bit of time... but I must admit, it is very hard to resist the temptation... you are so good looking..." she slowly shook her head "but I'm just going trough so much right now, could you please just hold me... I need... to feel protected, even if just for a bit... so tired of everything..." she gave a quiet sob and rubbed her cheek hard on his chest, wrapping her arms around his robust body, pushing her body harder against his own

he held her tightly to him, she had been slightly shifted onto his lap as the massive arcanine just held the small flaafy girl. she could feel his boner against her and his strong arms and tail around her. But he tried nothing. he jsut held her and he gently rubbed her back. his body heat was so warm... so inviting, she would hear his heart beating inside of his chest. he sighed as he jsut held her there trying to help her.

with a nervous chuckle, she moved over, in the end, she was laying flat on top of his body, feeling his hot maleness brush against the skin of her stomach

"thank you... sir..." she reached her hands up, slowly, she began trembling, not from cold obviously, but from nervousness "... you.... your maleness is so thick... does it hurts to have me on it...? or do you need me to...." she gulped down, she definetly looked scared "help you take care of it"

Back
Top Bottom