Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everyday life at Cianwood Island (pokemon/TwistedFates)

grinning, she gave a quick nod "alright, and you better make up for yesterday you hear?" she stepped back, then gave a little bow at him "just let me go fetch my pouch and we're set" for a while, she dissapeared into her little hut, after some rustling, she came out with a small leather pouch dangling from an improvised belt, barely resting on her hips, nodding, she signaled for him to follow her

"we better get there on time or there won't be much fun left for us" even though she was well focused and centered, sometimes it was hard to take her serious with the cheerful high pitch of her voice and the bouncy stride of her walking, wich was really more of a jogging

the more they went into the jungle, they ran across a few of the inexperienced hunters going back, some dissapointed, others proudly carrying small prey, oh but she had some more fun ... and valuable prey in mind

"hey come on big boy, don't lag behind, we're almost to the place where the sightings ocurred!" she started picking up the pace, the more they walked in, the denser the trees and folliage got but she efforlessl kept bouncing forward until they reached a nice large plain, slightly odd, as most of the trees around the plain seemed to be rather damaged

He stopped right behind her as he held his spear now at the ready as he moved a bit closer to her, one hand touching her shoulder as he grinned "trying to bite off more than we can chew again" he asked as he looked around though it was clear he was not afraid. hell he had an expression similar to her own.

slowly, Hema nodded over at him, then, she made a signal for him to remain still

"the scent is not all that fresh, but no doubt, the tyranitar -was- plowing trough this zone..." she started prancing along the tree lines, then nodded "... what do you say, we take it the usual way? or do you want to risk an open attack...? that could be dangerous so..."

slowly, she bent behind one of the trees, ripping out a large section of vine and handing it over to him ".... I'm not very keen on it but possibly the normal method will work better..." she pointed her nose to a thin tree near them "... mind setting me up?" that said, she went over to the tree, leaning her back against it, resting both hands up, getting ready to be tied up

He walked over to her and he began to tie her to the tree though the bonds were loose so that way once their attack began she would be able to get out and help him. or if things got too dangerious, whichever the case may be.

she gave a grin as he started tying her up, both arms over her head, and her legs pulled back, leaning on the tree trunk, leaving her fully exposed and in a rather compromising position

panting, she gazed over at him "hnn... now let's just finish setting the bait, shall we Lance?"

she cooed low, glancing over his eyes "show me what that hot tongue of yours can do, that tyranitar won't come if he doesn't smells my fresh juices..... be a good boy and give me a hand there..."

He grinned a bit as he tied her up and he began to gently nip at her neck as he said "remind you of the first time we met?" he asked with a grin as he began to move down her body until reaching her pussy which he began to lap at as he watched her. He could not wait until after the kill, then the two could remake their first time.

In truth Lance was not always considered the good guy of the island. He was a bit of a loner for a long time because some people were frightened of his power. Now she used to hunt with another and they had gone after a mighty beast near where Lance had been hunting... the thing was the other had tied her too tight and he had been killed by the wild beast before she could get free to help him. Lance had come in and faced the beast hand to hand and won.

Lance had recieved some of the highest honors and was finally considered a part of the island after that... he continued to lap at her pussy until her sent was too intoxicating. he had to move off of her otherwise he might have the bait for himself. He then moved into a hiding spot that was far enough away so the beast could not smell him.

Back
Top Bottom