Deadly Metroid [solace x DonVoltonus ]

The scientist felt the shot of thick cum fill her pussy, which was enough to bring another orgasm to her body, albeit a smaller one. Her hands came up to her breasts, fondling the sensitive flesh there. "P..p...please...more!"

She grinned, holding the researcher by the throat. "Nothing matters but my cum now, It's all you'll think about, all you'll desire. You'll obey me utterly."

The scientist felt her throat tighten as the slime Metroid held her by the throat. Still, she moved her hips against the creature's cock for more pleasure. Tears began to fall from her face like a stream even though her moans indicated pleasure.

She smirked, relaxing so she wouldn't kill the woman yet. "Good whore, you want nothing more than cum don't you?"

Her head nodded instinctually on its own. Even though she was crying, she knew that death would eventually consume her suddenly, her body wanted more pleasure. Her legs attempted to wrap around the Slime Metroid to keep her close and inside her.

She grunted, pumping another shot of her thick, slimy seed. "Good whore, enjoy your time with your mistress."

She could only nod as pleasure consumed her body. She would submit to anyone who could feed this much pleasure into her.

She doesn't want to, but she ends up reaching into her coat pocket. She pulls out a small tin case. Inside are syringes, a scalpel, and other medical tools that can be used to cut and maim. With her hands and body shaking she gives it to the Slime Metroid knowing in her mind that death was fast approaching, but the only thing her body could do was crave more pleasure.

She too it, marveling at the tools. "I don't know your anatomy dear, how can I kill you nice and slowly?"

Back
Top Bottom