Deadly Metroid [solace x DonVoltonus ]

RE: Deadly Metroid

"Good boy." She arched back. Her hand molded into a spike, spearing straight through his chest. "Release this life-force into me."

The man didn't feel anything as the spike went through his chest. It was an instant death. Upon his death, he released the last of his seed.

She roughly pushed him off, grinning and walking to the girl, who would just now be waking. "Your turn my dear."

The woman lay on the floor alongside her fellow scientist who was dead. She had no idea that the slime metroid had turned its gaze to her. She would have no chance of escaping as the slime metroid towered over her. Slowly, her eyes began to flutter open and she began to realize that the metroid was right before her.

"Now then, would you like to keep breathing, feeble human" She grinned, looking down at the girl.

The scientist could only stare at the creature. Part of her was astounded by what she saw from a biological standpoint, but the rest of her was mortified by what the thing was saying. She nodded her head quickly as tears began to form in her eyes. She tried to find her voice, but it did not come.

She grinned, forming an impressive cock from her slime. "I hope you know how to suck cock, your life depends on it girl."

The tears began to flow freely now. She had no other choice, she could either refuse and die like the other scientist, or do what the slime metroid demanded and hope for the best. Her eyes drifted slowly up towards the slimy cock and she positioned herself on her knees. A trembling hand came up slowly until it grasped the cock. She could only begin to stroke it. Eventually she closed her eyes, keeping the tears back and her mouth slowly opens.

(Had an idea. Should we kill her? Or perhaps feed her addictive slime, to convert her into an obedient source of energy?)

She grinned. "That's it girl, keep it up. You had better please me well." Despite being slime, her cock was quite solid under an initial slick layer.

Slowly the scientist brought her head forward. Her lips touched and tasted the slick slime. It was surprisingly hard, but she still felt gross by putting something slimy in her mouth. She tightened her eyes and moved her head further down. She tried to hold back the taste and the slime. Her life depended on pleasuring the slime metroid.

"That's right you little whore, make yourself useful, and maybe I won't dispose of your pitiful life." She hissed.

The tears fell faster down her cheeks and her head moved faster. She didn't want to die and this was the only way out of her situation. A hand came up to the slimy cock and she began to stroke it whenever her head pulled back. Even though she tried not to, the slime kept sliding down her throat forcing its way down to her stomach. She had been feeling weird things for some time now, but the fear still took over her mind and forced her into action.

She grinned, looking down at the pitiful human woman. "That's it, you're a very good little cocksucker." She chuckled, letting pheramone laced slime run down the girl's throat.

The scientist kept sucking on the cock trying to push away the awkward feelings she felt. She felt something press between her legs reaching under her skirt to rub at her panty covered slit. She only caught a brief glimpse down below before realizing it was her own hand that was rubbing at her body.

The slime grinned. "You need my cock badly, don't you whore?" She laughed, pushing the woman onto her back. "Well, I shant keep a lovely little slut waiting."

The scientist fell on her back, but her hand was still between her legs rubbing her pussy through her panties. Her other hand joined the first, but this time began to pull her skirt up to expose a pair of black panties inside dark pantyhose. She was willingly exposing herself for the Slime Metroid. Tears ran down her eyes as the fear swelled up in her mind knowing what was about to happen and how her body wanted it.

She easily tore away the girl's clothing, kneeling and lifting the human's legs around her slimy hips. "Enjoy it girl, if you don't please me this will be the last thing you feel." She thrust her thick member in with surprising ease.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" The scientist let out a cry, half filled with pleasure, half filled with fear. Her body accepted the slimy cock with ease. Pleasure filled her body and her walls began to squeeze around the thick member.

"That's right little bitch, I'm going to really enjoy using you." She grinned, thrusting roughly and deeply into her, brushing against her cervix.

The scientists eyes went open wide as the Slime Metroid thrust deeply into her. The head of the cock was pressing against something that she had never felt before, or at least where no man had been able to reach. Her body arched and her legs wanted to wrap around the creature. One of her hands came down across her body and began to play with her clit as the Slime Metroid fucked her into oblivion.

She grinned, leaning further over her and thrusting up into her womb. "Aww, does the little whore love a rough deep fucking?" She taunted.

The scientist's cries echoed throughout the halls. If anyone happened to be passing by, they would surely hear the sounds. She could only lay there and let her body be ravaged. Strangely enough, her body was aroused by what was happening. She felt a growing desire to have an orgasm and so her fingers worked quickly against her clit to make it happen.

"Aww, does the human slut wanna cum? Well I'm nearly there, so feel free." She groaned, speeding her thrusts, her slimy cock swelling.

The scientist's cries took on a crescendo, growing louder, until it could do so no more. It was at that point where she came. Her body convulsed in an orgasmic explosion and yet strangely enough her body was not done. It still held the same desire for sex she had possessed since first encountering the Slime Metroid.

She chuckled. "Let's see how much I can make you cum whore." She grunted, shooting a jet of thick slime. "Every orgasm will bring you further under my control."

Back
Top Bottom