Fall of Titania (w/Ironic)

Jellal winced as Erza pulled away from him, roughly dislodging his member from her body. As painful as that was, it was not nearly as infuriating as her defiance. Jellal got up and glared at her. "You don't need to know. What would you do with that knowledge? What if I said for the rest of your life?" That wasn't in the plan, of course, but at this point he might consider it out of spite. "If I said I were taking you back to the tower, so you could live out the rest of your days as my prisoner, what could you do to stop me? Do you need a reminder of your own weakness?" He raised his hand, and the marks at her ankles glowed, pulling at her and trying to trip her.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, carefully regaining some semblance of composure. "But it won't be forever. Just until I'm satisfied. If you want to hasten your freedom, you should be thinking on how you can please me."

Every single word he said was accurate. Who was she to demand asnwers? She had no say or even the power to do such a thing. She looked stupid and foolish, but her emotions were tearing at her, eating her away. Maybe it was because this wasn't how she intended her next meeting with Jellal... she didn't know what was happening. The glow of the marking made her eyes light up like sequins, her body moving and going where it pleased under his control, and she shrieked in fear.

She tried to resist, but nothin she did could defy the immense amount of power and involuntary control that was eating at her. "Fine... FINE!"" She screamed at him, her tears breaking free.

Jellal beckoned with one finger, and the marks dragged Erza closer to him. He reached up to put a hand on her cheek, wiping her tears away with his thumb. "You don't have to yell, Erza. This will be over before you know it... as long as you accept your punishment with dignity, and do exactly as I say." With a flourish of his hand, the binding magic released her once again, and Jellal wrapped his arms around her. "Surely you're strong enough to do that much. And you might even enjoy yourself some more..."

"I can't just give up like that, can't you see Jellal?" She wept into his arms, surprised that he would even hold her in this loving-like manner. "It's not easy to back down. My pride will hurt greatly, go as far as crushing me." Admitting her flaws was tough for Erza, her sobbing making her choke. "I am strong, I know I am for damn sure." Wiping away the weakness off her tears from her pale face, she nodded determinedly. "It'll take time, this is all happening all at once."

Tightly she continued to hold onto him. He was all that she had in this very moment, and she took advantage of what seemed to be his niceness. Somehow or another she felt rather comforted in the arms of her enemy.

Jellal was pleased that she returned his embrace. Not only did it mean he was starting to get through to her, it was once again an exquisite sensation to have her body against him. He put a hand on the back of her head and stroked her hair. "My dear Erza," he murmured, before kissing her on the forehead. "I can punish you, but that pride will cause you more suffering than I ever could. And that is why I intend to break it."

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down, trying to force Erza to her knees. "It will hurt, and I'm sure you will hate me, but it must be done if you are ever to be free. In the end you will thank me." Of course, freedom was not his intention for Erza, but when he was done with her she might indeed feel grateful. He thought of all the slaves he had 'freed' at the Tower, how they looked up to him as a hero while he worked them to the bone.

Erza listened carefully, absorbing his words like a sponge. She didn't know if he was just trying to trick her with his sappy reasoning or if he truly meant everything he said. "It hurts now..." She muttered, holding onto him tighter, feeling the warmth that his body gave off to her, but before she could enjoy it any more she was forced back on her knees. Her hands laid limp on her sides, looking up at the blue-haired man that towered over her. Compared to him, she was small and weak. Utterly useless.

"I don't know where to begin, Jellal." Biting at her quivering lower lip, her direction faced to her hands, wondering why it had to be this way. "I don't know how to break this strong pride I feel in my soul. You'll have to break my soul too in order to break the pride I greatly love." Her sobs stayed with her, wondering how she would be after all of the pride is removed from her. "I will be different, I don't want that."

"I understand that change can be frightening. But are you really happy as you are, Erza? You struggle so much to satisfy this sense of pride, and it hurts you so much to fail it. When you fail to live up to this idea of yourself, as you wish you could be. You think yourself a powerful mage, but I didn't even exert myself in defeating you. Your body responds to my touch but you try to restrain it, to deny it. You are ashamed of your weakness, of your desire." Jellal reached down and stroked the top of her head, running his fingers through her silky locks. "I want you to embrace who you really are, and be happy. With me. But first, as I said, you will have to suffer. Let's start."

He tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her face to his groin. His manhood was no longer so swollen or tender as it was before, but neither had it gone entirely limp. "Obedience will be rewarded; defiance will be punished. It's as simple as that. Now, lick it. Until it's ready."

Her pride had always came in the way of her decisions, and if her pride wasn't fulfilled, a huge guild would be placed on her shoulders. Jellal was correct, and it sucked trying to satisfy a sense of pride that probably was never there to begin with. Inhaling the cold night air, she nodded slowly to him. He knew what she was thinking, Erza was so easy to read, even with her stoic attitude. "With you." She repeated, obliging to his request, gripping at his firm member that shot up right in her face.

Should she really go through with this? Would this be the best option? Well, this was what was required in order for her freedom, so she took the tip of her tongue and began to lather it all over the tip of his cock, slowly but surly ensuring that the mushroom-like head got a generous amount of her spit. The cum that lingered on it tasted salty, but it was a good and refreshing taste. Growing a bit more courageous, her lips and mouth opened wide, latching over the crown of his head, her warmth tingling his soft and mushy skin.

Taking her lips off momentarily to ask him a question, "Am I doing okay...?"

Jellal groaned, massaging her scalp as he wound his fingers deeper into her crimson locks. His member rose and swelled at the caress of her moist tongue and her silky lips. "You're doing your best," he said, his voice a little shaky from pleasure. "That's all I need from you." Truth be told, her technique was very good for someone who--he presumed--had no experience. Was it instinct, perhaps? Considering how sensitive she was to touch, despite her pride, despite her hatred and shame, it didn't seem much of a stretch to consider her a natural-born slut.

The thought made him giddy. This might be easier than he had imagined--and not only easier, but far more pleasurable. "My Scarlett," he moaned, his fingers tightening in her hair as he pulled her face even closer. "Keep it up."

His encouraging words and grips were enough to make her continue on. This was her first time doing something like this, everything coming naturally to her. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and sunk his member down into the depths of her warm and tight throat. The tip began to hit around her throat muscles, making her want to gag, but instead she persisted on, until her lips touched the base of his length. Steadily she held him inside, her throat contracting and trying to resist the foreign object that was sitting comfortably.

As soon as she felt as if she couldn't take anymore, she quickly lifted up and gasped for air, his cock dripping in her saliva, and dropped furthermore onto her chest. She gulped in the air graciously before continuing on, bobbing her head up and down in a slow manner until she got use to the rhythm. It was easy to perform oral, but she felt that her hands were being lazy. As her left hand gripped at his back, her right hand drifted towards his dangling sacks. Placing a firm grip on the sacs, she began to fondle them, feeling as the balls shifted back and fourth in her palm.

Her eyes drifted up to look at Jellal, wondering if his face was smeared with pure ecstasy.

Jellal smiled down at Erza as she sucked with surprising enthusiasm. Maybe she just wanted this over with, but with as thorough as she was being, he indulged the idea that there might be more to it. When she started using her hands, though, he took her gently by the wrists and pulled them aside. Then he put a hand on her forehead and pushed her head back a bit, stroking her hair gently. "That's good, Erza. You're doing so well. And you've earned a small reward. A choice." With his other hand, he grabbed his hard, slick shaft. "You can decide where you want it. Will you take it in your mouth, and finish what you've started? Would you like it in your ass again? It might feel better, with all that cum I left inside you. Or..."

He looked down, towards the patch of curly red hair between her legs. "Do you want me to make a proper woman of you, Erza? Do you remember how it felt before? And that was just my fingers." The thought of her glorious, gushing orgasm earlier made him grin. "What will it be, Scarlett?"

Her eyes gazed up at him, wondering why he would abruptly stop her from continuing. But once he proposed a choice of her choosing, she now understood why he wished for her to stop. Erza did not know what to say to this. Jellal never offered options. Her thighs tightened together, her palms facing down on her flushed skin. "Just take it." Her words were informal, seeming to direct it in an unknown direction. "...The last bit of innocence I have left in me. Just take it. It seems I have none left anymore, so finish it off." Her clavicle grew prominent due to her muscles around her neck tensing up.

Back in her mind though, she was fighting with herself. The rupturing euphoria that poured from her jolting sexual hormones wanted to take over, make her into the animal she thought she would never become. Sex was a natural primary reinforcer, and as much as she tried and wanted to deny those feelings they were eating her alive.

"You're doing it again, Erza." Jellal knelt down in front of her, reaching up to take her face gently in his hands. "Pretending for the sake of pride. Pretending that you don't care, that you just want this over with, that you don't desire this as much as I do." He leaned forward and kissed her; the salty taste that lingered on her lips was both unpleasant and exciting. He slid his hands down her throat and across her shoulders, before squeezing her breasts as he pulled his face away from hers. "Or more," he said with a grin.

With a slight shift of his hips, he brushed the tip of his hard member against her thigh. "You're so tense down here. Will you open your legs to me, or would you rather I force them apart myself?"

She hesitated, but knew he would soon get his way. Willingly, she began to spread her legs, feeling the warmth of her cunt heat up her inner thighs. She knew this would hurt her once he tore off the fragile layer of skin that protected her virginity. Her heart raced, she the lump in her throat began to come back from earlier, making it hard for her to swallow it down.

Laying down on her back on the soil, she spread her legs for him, turning her head to the side and not wanting to look at him anymore, biting her lower lip and waiting for the deed to be done. Indeed, his fingers did feel amazing on her cunt, but the fear of his too large member probing inside of her scared her.

"Good," he murmured. "That's very good, Erza." Jellal put his hands on her knees and slid them along her thighs, taking her hips in hand and running his thumbs along her slit. His hands continued up her body as he leaned down over her. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them as he pressed his groin against hers. He rocked his hips back and forth, sliding his member against her pussy, relishing the heat of her desire and the subtle folds of skin against his.

"But Erza," he said, chiding her, "you mustn't hide from me." He ran a hand up her throat and cupped her face in his fingers, carefully but firmly turning her head towards him. The movements of his hips were getting faster and larger. "You mustn't hide from this." With a slight change in angle, he parted her labia and drove his cock into her. It was a fast, sharp thrust, but not very deep--he stopped as soon as he felt her hymen tear.

He plummeted into her without warning, and she clenched onto him as tight as she could. Her nails dug into his vulnerable back, dark red lines now coating them, the top layer of his dermis being ripped open from her harsh and sharp nails. The pain was bad, and the faint smell of iron seeped its way into her nostrils, causing them to flair. "It hurts!" She wailed out to him, making sure his body was held tightly against hers, her breasts smooshing against his defined and rough chest. She panted from the pain, not knowing how to handle it as it swarmed throughout her small body. The striations of her teeth clamped down on his shoulder, leaving another mark on his skin to show of the pain he had caused her.

Jellal winced as she bit and clawed at him, although the feeling of her skin against his as she pressed herself tightly to him was quite pleasant. "Of course it hurts." He grabbed her by the hair and pulled, hoping to dislodge her teeth from his shoulder. "I gave you a choice because you were cooperating, but you're still being punished." He wriggled his hips and burrowed his member deep into her cunt. "I can make you feel good, Erza, I've already done it and I can do so much more. But you need to endure this, and be patient."

Indeed, he was right. This was suppose to hurt her, not cause pleasure. What female wouldn't think of her first time being special like those god awful romance movies? Jellal made Erza feel so good before, and she knew he could do it again, but the first task for herself was to allow him to and to allow him in. Whining silently under her breath, she let go of his shoulder with her teeth, her head being forced backwards and landing on the soil. "You're right." Her touch was more gentle now, trying to enjoy this "punishment."

Willingly, she spread her legs more for him, pressing him even closer to her exposed body. His scent lingered into her nostrils, and it made her feel somewhat good about the situation, as if everything will truly be okay.

Back
Top Bottom