Fall of Titania (w/Ironic)

She gasped and closed her eyes tightly as his two fingers entered inside of her hole. Erza had never engaged in any sexual activity, always closing herself from others and the world. This was all a new experience for her, and so far she didn't like where this was going. Her first time was suppose to be with someone that loved her and she loved them. Not with a sex-crazed monster that wanted to rip away every will and power that she had left.

How was he so okay with this? What did she do that made him go mad?

"I would be afraid?" Repeating his question, her head tilted to the side automatically, his tongue slithering like a deadly snake on her flesh, leaving his trailing marks behind. His bites were hard but did not puncture her skin, but she knew it would leave a red mark on her.

"Just let me have control over myself and I will do what you want. Please." Goosebumps grew quickly on her body when he mimicked the tear on her cheek, his wet muscle warm and wet.

"Please..."

"Oh? Are you saying I can trust you now? But you turned against me, all those years ago... have you had a change of heart?" Despite his derisive tone, he lifted two fingers from Erza's breast to make a quick gesture. The spell that restrained her lost its power, letting her arms fall limp. The black marks remained in her flesh, though, ready to bind her again if she disobeyed.

With that accomplished, he squeezed her breast all the harder, his fingers working their way a little faster within her. "Now then, if you wish to show you can behave... how about a kiss, Erza?"

As those words came out of his mouth, she was more than sure that he wouldn't oblige to her request. Suddenly, her arms fell down to her sides, her body now being in her control once again. Taking her hands she placed them in front of her face, noticing the markings still being apparent on her skin. "Looks like I have no choice..." she sighed out, wincing as his grip tightened around her large breasts.

Her hands found their way on his shoulders, clutching at them tightly as his fingers worked into her faster, the sounds of her juices mixing around filling in the air. "I did say I would do whatever you want. I'm not dim-witted enough to try and fight. I know you could easily cease out my voluntary actions and make them involuntary by your spells."

With a rising pulse, her brown eyes scanned at his own, following the red mark that was unique only to him. His lips looked kissable, yet had a deadly poison to them. Pursing her lips together, she leaned in slowly, planting her lips on his willingly, feeling sick already from her actions.

Jellal closed his eyes, leaning his head into her kiss. She was so soft, and her lips were wonderfully smooth. He relished the scent of her breath, but more than that its unsteady tempo. Her heart was racing, she was afraid, and if the perking of her nipples and the growing moistness of her groin were any indication, a bit aroused. Gently, he parted her lips and slipped his tongue into her mouth, circling her own with it. His mouth began to move more forcefully, pushing her jaws wider as he kissed her more deeply.

It was less than a minute before he pulled his face away from Erza's, but it felt much longer. Her body was rather intoxicating; he had to be careful to stay in control. He grinned as he gazed into her brown eyes. "Good girl. That wasn't so bad was it? And the next part will be even easier. I just want an honest answer." That was all the warning he gave her before thrusting both fingers knuckle deep into her pussy, his thumbnail pressing softly into her clitoris as he did.

"How does it feel?"

Erza's eyes widened once his tongue slipped into her mouth. Her reflexes told her to push it away, but promised him she would do as he pleased in order to have some of her voluntary freedom. She didn't want to, but she made her tongue swirl against his own, feeling the rough pattern of his taste buds glide against her wet muscle. Once he pulled away, a trail of their connected saliva was between their lips until it stretched away.

Gasping as he placed his digits knuckle deep, his thumb circling around her sensitive clit, she let out a loud moan. Involuntary, just seeming to seep out of her lips. Her cheeks flushed red, feeling embarrassed from showing him her natural lust.

... Her honest opinion on it feels?

"Honestly," Trying to speak properly without the thrusting of his fingers getting into her mind, she cleared her throat. "I would of loved this if you were the boy I knew before you turned your back on me for Zeref." She began her words, her hands still clenching onto his shoulders, nails digging deep into his flesh. "When we were younger, I liked you a lot, and I know you did too. But ever since Zeref came... You changed."

Her head bowed down, her scarlet hair covering her face. "I still have scarlet as my last name because of you..." Shaking her head from side to side, she wanted to forget it all, to wish this moment wasn't a reality.

"Why did you have to poison my thoughts for so long, Jellal? You made me afraid, I always thought you would protect me."

Jellal growled at her words. "Protect you? But you didn't protect me, Erza! Zeref did! He gave me the power to defend myself and all those I cared about! Including you, Erza." His face softened, and he let go of her breast to stroke her cheek gently. But it was only for a moment, before his face once again contorted with rage and his hand slid down and clutched her throat, choking her. "I could have forgiven your weakness! I was strong enough for the both of us! We could have stayed together, been together, but you left! You betrayed me, turned your back on everyone who cared about you, and for what? For this?" He released her throat to clutch at her arm, where the Fairy Tail emblem was tattooed on her skin. He tightened his grip until his nails drew blood, then raked them across her flesh, leaving scratches across the sign.

Jellal closed his eyes and took a deep, trembling breath in, then let it out slowly. "But there's no point dwelling on the past. I asked you how you felt, Erza, here and now, and instead you blathered on about would haves and should haves and might have beens. But even before that, you gave me a real answer. Not with words, but with a gasp, and a moan." He began to thrust his fingers inside her, wiggling her sensitive nub under his thumb. "I like that side of you. It's honest."

His strength was unbearable. Her claws dug at his hand, trying to free his grip from her throat. It hurt horribly, she didn't want him to hurt her. Instead, she listened to his words, her face wincing as he dug at her flesh, blood beginning to flow down her arm. "I was scared of you!" She shouted after he let go of her throat, glaring at him, wishing he was dead. Thinking on it for a moment, she continued her harsh words. "How can I be there for you when you didn't even want me in the first place? It was all for Zeref! Didn't you ever thinking about it being for us?!" she paused intentionally, wanting him to think about her words.

"Dwelling on the past or not, it needed to be discussed. No sense in avoiding it." Panting from her fury, she exhaled deeply, feeling the stress begin to exit of her body. She tried to ignore his thrusting digits, but she wanted to melt as she kept riding against her clit. "Zeref needs to go." She whispered to herself, hoping Jellal didn't catch her words.

"Erza..." Jellal settled his free hand behind her head, tangling his fingers in her crimson locks. "Stop talking." He pulled her sharply towards him, pressing her torso against his as he kissed her passionately. The soft flesh of her breasts were molded to the shape of his lean, muscular chest. At the same time, he quickened the movements of his fingers in her pussy, spreading them apart inside her to increase the pressure little by little.

Immediately she kept quiet, her breasts rubbing into his chest. Despite his kiss being passionate, she felt nothing but sickness. This monster was someone who she once cared about. And now he wanted to make love to her.

Erza's body was naturally aroused by this experience, her pussy wet and glistening, pouring out her sweet nectar as a natural lubricant. If she couldn't stop this from happening, she might as well should just "enjoy" it while it lasted. Shakily, her hands wrapped around his neck, pressing herself up against him tightly, her head resting on his shoulder as her legs began to shake. She was about to cum, and she didn't want to.

Clenching her thighs together, she tried to stop the rushing feeling from her clitoris, begging and pleading to let the feeling release and pour out. No... She didn't want it to, but it was winning. Suddenly, she let out a loud moan, clenching onto him as her knees buckled in, wanting to collapse to the ground. She felt the river-like flow leave out of her pussy, coating his digits. Panting, sweat beaded at the top of her head.

Jellal couldn't decide what he loved more--the way Erza clutched at him, or the way she clenched her legs even in the heat of passion. Her submission was gratifying, while her defiance was invigorating. He was starting to grow hard with anticipation. As she moaned and shuddered, he let out a hungry grown of his own. The feeling of warm fluid gushing into his hand and down his arm as she came excited him further, but he still had to wait. He waited until the last tremor of her orgasm passed before pulling out the fingers that plugged her pussy. He cupped his hand beneath her slit, letting her juices fill his palm.

"That was... fun... wasn't it." He struggled to steady his heavy breathing enough to talk. As he continued his voice was little more than a growl. "Glad you enjoyed yourself. But we're not done yet. That wasn't much of a punishment, was it?" He pulled his hand from her hair, then shoved her off of him onto the ground. "On your hands and knees, Erza."

Erza could only look at him in question, and before she knew it, her weak body plummeted to the ground. Dirt coated her palms and knees, her hair covering her face, concealing it. She shook her head, holding back the tears. It's sickening how weak she is compared to him. Complying with his requests, she got on her hands in knees, not raising her face to look at him. She didn't want to.

Jellal grasped the remains of her pink skirt and tore it from her body, leaving her in only her stockings. He smacked his other hand down on her rear, pouring her juices across her buttocks and down the crack between them. He ran one slimy finger down that cleft, down to her pussy, and slid it inside her again. While his previous efforts had been to stimulate her, this time he was merely gathering up as much of her nectar as he could before sliding his finger back up her bottom. He rested his fingertip against her asshole, twisting it back and forth a bit before slowly starting to press it in. "And how is that, Erza?"

Erza's hands dug into the dirt, clenching her teeth as his fingers began to now violate her puckered hole. Her ring clamped down on his finger tightly, tighter than her cunts walls. His finger wasn't suppose to be in there, and it hurt her. Her forehead leaned down as her ass was in the air, trying to hide her discomfort from him. She didn't respond to his question, instead she stood still, letting him take advantage of her like a rag doll. It was disgraceful, but the marking still covered her body. They warned her, no, dared her to make another stupid move, telling her that her punishment would be far worse than anything she experienced.

Her hole was so tight it the pressure hurt Jellal's finger, but not very much. Besides, he knew that Erza was suffering far worse and that was enough. He wanted to hurt her. She wasn't giving much sign of the pain now, but he knew she must have felt it. He continued driving his finger in, twisting it back and forth, lubricating her insides with the nectar of her own orgasm. When he was up to his knuckle, he murmured, "How long do you think you can remain so stoic?" He pulled his finger out all at once with a sharp tug and smacked her bottom again.

He took his hands off of Erza long enough to remove his pants, freeing his eager cock. Grinning, he grabbed her hips and dragged her towards him. The tip of his manhood prodded her backside, then slid up along her butt crack as he drew her closer. He paused, savoring the feeling of the warm fluid and smooth skin that lay beneath his member.

Again, Erza ignored him, not wanting to give him what he wanted. He wanted her pain, right? What if she enjoyed this pain? Would it defeat his purpose in doing all this and claim her victorious in the end after all? It was time to put her theory to the ultimate test. Her head lifted up as his erect member teased the tiny hole, eagerly waiting to go into her. "Put it in me Jellal, I want you to cum deep inside of my ass." She panted out, euphoria written all over her face.

Erza's response should have given him pause. Made him question whether his tactics were working. But the truth was, it didn't matter whether it was working. Nothing she said or did mattered at this point. There was no turning back. Her body was intoxicating, and Jellal was not going to stop until he'd had his fill of it. He clutched her hips more tightly as he drew back his own, settling the tip of his manhood against her hole. Slowly and carefully, he thrust forward into her, driving his cock slowly into her ass. Even stretched by his finger and moistened with her juices, the tightness was incredible, and if he went too quickly he could hurt himself. But the pressure also felt amazing, and cause his member to swell and harden even more inside of her.

Erza yelled in pain, getting back into the same position she was once at before. The tightness was too much to bare, his cock trying to break her sealed hole. It hurt more than her virgin cunt being fingered. She didn't want this pain anymore. It felt as if she could break at any moment from his force. "Take it out!" She pleaded, wishing she never said those words of lies just moments ago. "It hurts, let go..." Muffling, her face buried into the back of her hands, wanting to weep softly but instead put on a straight face.

Jellal laughed to hear her screams and pleas. Now that was more like it. Grinning, he dug his fingernails into her skin and continued to plow his cock into her, inch by inch, until his manhood was as deep as his finger had been earlier. "It's supposed to hurt. Weren't you just begging for this, Erza? You were so damned eager." He risked a slightly faster thrust of his hips, and was rewarded with an intense resistance that was almost more than he could bear. It did hurt a little, but the pleasure was stronger, and he had Erza's screams to goad him on. So he groaned and continued to drive his manhood deeper up her ass.

Erza placed her hands on his wrists that was holding her hips in place, gripping them tightly as the pain shook throughout her. With a quivering lower lip, she bit onto it with her teeth, trying to hold in the screams that wanted to rupture out from her body. As his shaft entered into her inch by inch, she felt her tight hole wrap even tighter on him, and it made her wail out. It was stretching so much, his girth seemed too big for her to handle. Her grip grew more on his wrists, trying to keep her attention off from the pain that consumed her.

Jellal wasn't sure if she was grabbing at his wrists in an attempt to break free of his hands. It seemed more like she was just grasping desperately, as if holding onto something physical would help her endure the pain. Well, it might help, but already she could not hold in her agony. She could grab what she liked. Jellal continued to burrow into her with his cock, until he could go no deeper; his testicles were pressed up against the smooth skin of her behind, and he groaned at the sensation.

Jellal swayed his hips back and forth experimentally, causing Erza's pelvis to rock with him and his hard shaft to writhe within her. After a moment's consideration, he released her hips and pulled his hands backwards, dragging her torso up away from the ground. Before she had a chance to pull away, he reached around, heedless of her hands, and grabbed her breasts tightly. Jellal pulled Erza upright, his member shifting within the tight passage as he did. When her back was pressed against his chest, he bent his head down to nuzzle his face in her beautiful scarlet locks.

His length was hard for her to take in, his thrusts being consistent and uncaring to how she felt about the situation. As her body was forced be lifted up, her breasts bounced to life, waving up and down at the force and gyrating of his hips. She bit her lower lip harshly, the familiar taste of iron oozing into her mouth. She shield her eyes shut, trying to think about something else to get away from what was really happening.

Taking her nails, she dug them into her thighs, digging them in deeply to pierce through her flesh. Letting out a long and horrid shriek, she kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see anything that was happening. "Just get it over with!" She yelled at him, leaning her head back to rest on his shoulder. "Just kill me!"

Jellal gleefully squeezed her breasts as she screamed at him. "Is that how you think this ends? This would be a lot of trouble just to kill you, don't you think? I don't want your death, Erza." He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I want your life." Drawing back his hips, he pulled a few inches out of her before thrusting his cock back in. "I want your submission and devotion." He punctuated this demand with another quick thrust. "Your body and soul." Another. "I want what is mine." Another.

"And you are mine!" This was not whispered, but roared, as the next thrust of his hips sent him over the edge. His body tensed and shuddered, and he pulled Erza more tightly against him so she could feel every twitch as he came. Thick fluid welled up inside her, flooding her tight passage with its heat. Jellal exhaled slowly and unsteadily, his muscles relaxing a little as he came down from his orgiastic high. But while the rest of his body loosened up, his manhood remained hard and swollen inside Erza, although a little more tender.

Erza grunted with each quickened buck of his hip, emphasizing each point of his words. He already had her in his hand like putty, and now he wanted her life? If the rest of her life would be spend with this man, she would consider suicide. That's no life to live, she thought to herself, not wanting to be caught up in this sticky mess. Keeping hope in the back of her mind, she prayed silently that he would abuse her only today and send her free. Heh.. What kind of a monster lets his victims go?

"Uhhh!" She groaned out in agony, feeling the twitching of his member swell up her ass, jets upon jets of string-like cum entering into the depths of her small ass, oozing out from the small openings of her wrinkled and puckered hole. She was paralyzed as his hot seed filled her up. It was warm and soothed the pain she felt momentarily. "You got what you want. Let me go." She spoke with clenched teeth.

Panting slightly, he shook his head. "I'm hardly done with you, Erza." He had meant to restrain himself longer, but her body was so damned perfect. Her skin, her her hair, the smell of her sweat, the tightness of her tender hole, not to mention every noise of pleasure or pain that escaped her throat... he hadn't been ready. But while that was slightly frustrating, it was also immensely satisfying. He doubted he would ever tire of her, and while he wasn't ready yet to take her back to the Tower, he also wasn't ready to release her.

Of course, it would take his body a little while to recover from that orgasm and primed for the next, but he had some ideas to occupy that time. He let go of her breasts, laying one hand on her throat and holding her face up while he angled his head down to kiss her. The other hand he slid down her stomach and along her groin, running his fingers over her pussy. It had only been a few minutes since Erza's own rather spectacular orgasm, and her juices were still moist on her skin.

"No. You're finished." She growled deeply in her throat, taking the hand that gripped at her throat and tossed it in the opposite direction. Swiftly, her hand took the one that was so eager to explore at her womanhood again, giving it a firm throw before quickly getting up, his member making a popping sound as it left her ass. She didn't look back at him. Instead she paced back and fourth in front of him, showing that she was not going to try and escape. "I don't want you to lay a finger on me anymore." Her hands tangled in with her hair, a distraught look casting on her face, her stoic attitude being thrown out the door.

"How long do you plan on keeping me?" She asked, turning around to face him, her teeth grinding against each other in frustration. "I need to know."

Back
Top Bottom