Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A-Z animals

X-Ray Tetra?
images

Sorry for messing up...let me know the next time so I can edit it as soon as possible.

By the way, can we use mythological animals as well as animals from folklore and fairytales?

Impala

Revnarh said:
You skipped a letter...F for fox.

By the way, can we use mythological animals as well as animals from folklore and fairytales?

Horse

Actually no, you messed up an went back to E after I put Frog for F, so, rather than point it out, I went to the actual next letter.

Impala

Seriously, this happened before in the thread. Twice. Do we need to copy and paste the entire alphabet along with every post?

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Revnarh said:
My bad...how about we edit our comments instead of starting from the beginning?

Koala

How about no. I'm done playing now. The next letter was J, as in jackal.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Ok, time to get serious! (Not really :p)

This thread, A-Z animals, is in the Forum Games section which means this whole thread is a game, but it's ok when you don't want to play anymore. I just tried to correct the mess I've made by editing my comments. If you check the first site the creator of this thread wrote that we have to start from the first letter when we skip one so I restart this while being completely serious instead of joking around. And only a moderator or admin will be able to stop me, but why should they when we all are following the rules of this site, including me?

Anteater

Ah gotcha. So no gentle reminders, no discussion, no saying anything is "wrong" or missed. We just continue on as normal or start the game over. I can live with that.

Blue whale

Back
Top Bottom