Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A-Z animals

Mr Quixotic said:
Krimson said:
Mr Quixotic said:
Well done, why don't we start again.

Aardvark

Um...I think you mean Zebra!

Here I am on a writing site, and apparently I don't even know the alphabet. Thanks Krimson!

Zebra

Obviously that Yak was just so gloriously fluffy that your mind couldn't handle its awesomeness.

Akita.

Krimson said:
Obviously that Yak was just so gloriously fluffy that your mind couldn't handle its awesomeness.

Akita.

You confused me by claiming the win when we weren't at the end :) It was a nice fluffy Yak, though.

Baboon

Edit: Buffalo

Mr Quixotic said:
Krimson said:
Mr Quixotic said:
Here I am on a writing site, and apparently I don't even know the alphabet. Thanks Krimson!

Zebra

Akita.

You confused me by claiming the win when we weren't at the end :) It was a nice fluffy Yak, though.

Baboon

I merely insinuated that fluffiness always win. And Pazzo already said baboon last time, though I am not sure if repetition is against the rules. But if it is, then Mr.Q, I dare say you are slipping!

Collie?

Krimson said:
Mr Quixotic said:
Krimson said:

Akita.

Baboon

I merely insinuated that fluffiness always win. And Pazzo already said baboon last time, though I am not sure if repetition is against the rules. But if it is, then Mr.Q, I dare say you are slipping!

Collie?

I misinterpreted, sorry.

I'm really making myself look smarter with each post, aren't I! There's not too much further to slip.

Dugong

You missed the last letter out by treating the thread as a chatter so that was right to start over it is possible to get A-Z.

Bull

Back
Top Bottom