Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Rant (Comments are Fine)

Asphodel Terrarium said:
Pazzo said:
I am debating on making a few new masks, or just making digital 3d masks and animating them for avas and sigs, and put this new hardware through a shakedown cruise

^O^ Yes! More masks is good. :heart: You have some of the coolest masks here!

I am pro-more masks if you find the time.

Pazzo said:
So, um, yeah...

The human that I have possessed has decided to clean his apartment... (The main reason I have not been here this weekend, the clutter has built up) And clumsily knocked me off of his wall.
The resulting fall has caused me to break my nose, lose a tooth, as well as shearing off an eyebrow... Good thing said human is fairly handy...

:p I've been reading past entries and I laughed hard when I read this.

Keep at it Pazzo. It's always worth it when you get the reply back. It can lead to an amazing rp.

Alright, Time for a rant.

Lately, when I go on youtube, I will get an ad for something I care very little about.

A new rule has emerged. If I a damn ad makes me wait for a vid I want to see I'm automatically not buying it, (ESPECIALLY If its a damn Apple or Electronic Arts product!!!)
And just for spite, I may go grab something similar from their competitor.

They have completely ruined Youtube, and turned it into a damn Ad Hell Page =P

Rawr. This business of not having my main computer up and running has taken its toll upon me. While my RPs are central to unwinding my chaotic brain after a societally interactive day, My video games are what completes everything. I need that as well, and its lack is starting to show.

Ive gotten more and more irritable with people making stupid mistakes at work, while being more keen and making fewer mistakes on my own end. A beneficial side effect perhaps but the increased stress is slowly aggravating me to no end.

I want to stamp my feet and throw things, like a bratty child. Truth be told not having a computer is a trivial thing. I got to eat today, and woke up in an actual bed. Not everyone can say that.

If nothing else a co worker has a spare power supply he is giving me a deal on. Lets hope everything works out as needed.

My stupid main computer is having fits on me again. I am shut down and cant function. I have no motivation to try and see whats wrong right now with the piece of shit, let alone trying to write something worthwhile.

Im going to sleep. Maybie when I wake I can fix whatever

Fucking hell.
This is one of those nights where my writing has no direction. This is like being in a dark ass room that's 100x100 feet, then being spun around in the middle.

Kinda fun really...

Back
Top Bottom