Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heiress and the Hacker [[Silva & Quix]]

With the haze of the drugs and alcohol clouding her mind the young co-ed had nearly forgotten that they were in a public space, her sole focus now on their mutual pleasure. Sophie continued to moan and whimper into the crook of his neck, eyes hidden from the men who sat near them and everyone else in the restaurant who was watching their brazen display. They might not be able to hear her moans or see what was happening under the table but it was clear from her heaving breasts and flushed skin that they were having more than a friendly conversation.

The teen didn’t notice when the men across from them began to film, the lens pointed squarely at them and capturing her widely spread legs and how her tight cunt leaked arousal. Her whorish nature was clearly on display to anyone who cared to look, no panties in the way and short dress ridden up to her hips. Adam’s whispered words made Sophie moan, her teeth sinking gently into his shoulder to muffle the sound as her now slick hand began to pump up and down his shaft. The movement was a little clumsy without being able to see beneath the table but she varied the speed of her hand and how tight her grip was, moving her palm from base to tip and back again.

Sophie didn’t notice him fiddling with his phone, though her entire body tightened when the toy inside of her pussy began to vibrate even more. “Fuckkkk, Daddy..” She whined when he pulled her hair and lifted her chin up, her hips flexing beneath the table and her cunt visibly wetter than before. Her eyes were bright with lust when he admitted to being close, her movements speeding up as she felt his cock harden even more in her grasp. The co-ed nearly came right there when he dared her to climax in the public restaurant, the shy girl of the past lost beneath the drugs and alcohol. Typical Sophie would have been mortified to even be sitting next to a couple acting like this, let alone be the one participating.

Now she couldn’t care less, only focused on achieving her pleasure after being teased mercilessly for so long. When Adam thrust two fingers into her aching cunt and began to fuck her rhythmically she was done for, lowering her head again to his shoulder and biting down gently to mask the sounds of her moans and whimpers when she finally began to cum. Her inner muscles clenched onto his fingers and the toy, milking them as if she was being filled to the brim with seed. A rush of juices coated his fingers and her thighs as well, and through this she continued to grip his cock and work him to completion as well.

Levine refrained a laugh when their neighbours started to film. If only she possessed the clarity of mind to recognise what a slut she appeared; tits hanging out and dripping, vibrator-stuffed pussy exposed to the world while she writhed, panted and begged Daddy to fuck her loud enough for others to overhear; the studious Co-ed with a once bright future would likely hang her head in shame. Which only increased Adam's determination to get hold of the footage and share it with his website members.

"You're fucking soaked, baby." It was time for Sophie's first reward. Slamming two fingers into her cunt, he nibbled her ear and gave her permission to orgasm. "Come for Daddy, Soph." The two moaned in unison as they pleasured each other, the lewd sounds of his fingers thrusting in and out of her sopping pussy and Sophie's slicked-hand working his cock permeated the night air.

She tipped over the brink first, cunt muscles clenching and spasming when she came, and teeth buried in his shoulder to muffle her moans. However, that didn't stifle her cries completely and many a patron glanced up from their meals to stare at the duo with knowing expressions on their faces.

Adam didn't notice, too lost in the pleasure of his impending release. With Sophie still jerking him off, he bit down on a howl, thrashed in the seat and shot his load. Jet's of cum spurted from his cock and coated Sophie's hand while more splattered onto her thighs to mingle with the juices that flowed from her slit.

"Holy fuck, Soph." When their respective climaxes subsided, he pulled his fingers from her cunt and subtly spread her legs wider for the audience's benefit. "You are a wanton little bitch" He turned the words into a compliment with a smile, "No wonder I can't get enough of you."

Just then, his phone buzzed.

Levine had timed it to perfection.

He pressed the button to stop the noise and picked up the phone, hiding the screen from Soph so that wouldn't notice it was blank. "Shit,' Refocusing on the Co-ed he sighed, and pecked her mouth. "Sorry, baby. I'd better return that. It's the photographer who's doing your shoot. I forget he said he'd call tonight to finalise the details." After Adam buckled his trousers, he stood and caressed Sophie's cheek with his palm, "I'll only be a minute, I promise, then we'll head to the room when I get back and finish what we started. Okay?"

Without allowing her time to answer, he walked off, leaving the egg vibrating on low-speed in her pussy. Their neighbours glanced up at him with raised eyebrows as he approached. Adam addressed them under his breath on his way past. "She's all yours. Drunk, high and still horny as fuck. Thinks she's here to become a world-famous model. Go say hello, I'll be back in five." The men left their seats before Adam made it ten more steps.

"Hey, mind if we keep you company?" Brown-haired and blue-eyed with an athletic physique, the first man plonked down opposite her, "A pretty girl shouldn't be left alone. I'm Brad."

"And I'm Keith." The second stranger, blonde-haired with twinkling green eyes and sporting a similar golf-and-squash toned body as his friend, patted Sophie's shoulder and perched on the arm of the seat adjacent, "Sorry for the interruption, but we're trying to figure out where we've seen you before? On television or a magazine cover?" Keith shot her a friendly smile and placed his hand on her leg under the table, nails tracing figure eights on her skin, "With looks and a figure like yours, you have to be a model or actress, right?"

Last edited:
If Sophie could have seen what she looked like from the vantage point of the other diners in the restaurant, or ever seen the film footage, she likely would have died right there from embarrassment of how much a mess she looked. Skin flushed, panting, hair tousled. Either she’d just been jogging, or had an orgasm. And most of the patrons knew it to be the latter. If she’d also been in the right frame of mind she would have wondered where their waiter went, or how the manager of the restaurant could have allowed them to carry on as they had.

Clearly while on vacation they weren’t the first couple to get carried away, but as Adam coated her hand and thighs in cum she was briefly shocked at how brazen they had gotten. For a moment she was a little embarrassed and overwhelmed, glancing up at him. “Oh my god…I can’t believe we just did that!” Her manager obviously wasn’t concerned about their show of affection, but before she could whine and beg him to take them back to the room to get cleaned up his phone rang. The teen pouted, but visibly brightened up at his kiss and the phony explanation of who was calling.

“Oh, yeah? He wants to finalize the details? That’s amazing!” Sophie grinned happily, still no idea that there was no official photographer and that the photoshoot she would be participating in was similar to the first one with Adam when he fucked her in his studio. All of her embarrassment was forgotten as she gleefully focused on the mention of her modeling career, and she nodded as he stood up. “That sounds great baby, I’ll just wait here for you.” Truthfully she also should go and freshen up, her thighs shiny and dripping with her own juices and his cum but she wasn’t sure she could stand up in such a state and walk past the other patrons in the restaurant.

Instead she lifted her wine glass from the table with her clean hand and chugged the rest of the beverage, not caring about looking silly at this point with the pill and all of the other alcohol she had already consumed clouding her judgement. With her other hand she grabbed the cloth napkin from the table and began to wipe off her thighs. The co-ed was distracted by cleaning up and didn’t notice Adam speaking to the men sitting near them, or when they stood up from their table and came to sit at hers. Sophie looked up in surprise when Brad spoke, gaze moving between him and Keith as the other man sat down as well.

“Oh, umm…” She began, slightly confused and a pink blush rising on her face at her rumpled state. When Keith asked where they had seen her before the teen perked right up, too distracted to object or even notice that this stranger had immediately started touching her thigh inches away from her wet cunt and the toy that continued to hum inside of her. “Oh my gosh, you guys are too sweet! I haven’t done that many editorial jobs, but I think my manager has some shots of me up on his website…”

Sophie actually didn’t know how much of her work was out there for people to see, thinking about some of the first photos Adam had taken of her. What she didn’t realize was that she was well on her way to fame, just not the kind she was expecting. “I actually have a photoshoot tomorrow though, that’s why my manager and I are here!”

Following a visit to the men’s room, Adam ordered a bourbon at the bar, perched on a stool with a direct line of sight to Sophie and smirked at the sight. Even from a distance, Sophie’s flushed skin and tousled hair, evidence of her recent orgasm, were noticeable and the girl appeared the youthful eighteen years of age she was.

Imprinted in his mind was Sophie’s enthusiastic reaction to his revelation of the call relating to her modelling shoot. Apparently, that was enough for her to put aside any embarrassment or shyness brought on by her public orgasm. And to stop her from questioning what type of loving boyfriend would leave the Co-ed in the middle of a restaurant; sopping cunt stuffed with a vibrator and his cum dripping off her hand and thighs.

Seated at the table with Sophia were their two neighbours. They maintained a friendly demeanour, eyes twinkling and smiling in encouragement as she answered, even while Keith slid his palm higher up her leg. Both pretended not to hear the buzzing noise emanating from her pussy.

“Website, huh? I’ll check out the pictures on there.” Sure to contain photographs her Mother wouldn’t approve of, Keith presumed, it sounded as if she didn’t know herself and he refrained a laugh at the bitches naivety. When she didn’t flinch at his touch under the table, he exchanged a glance with Brad and the duo’s brazenness increased.

“Is it a beach shoot tomorrow? I bet you’re stunning in a string bikini,” Brad lowered his gaze to her breasts and licked his lips. When he refocused on the girl’s face, he winked, “But then, you’d stun in anything.”

“Or nothing,” Keith took over, his palm reaching the apex of her thighs, “Did you say, Manager? I thought it might have been your boyfriend, but now I don’t feel guilty about chatting you up. I’ve fantasised about sleeping with a model, but never had the chance. What if I said I’d love to take you back to my room, peel of that dress and ravish you from dusk to dawn?"

“Me too, baby. God, you’re gorgeous; just looking at you turns me on.” Tugging at the zipper of Sophie’s outfit, Brad tugged it lower, stopping when her tits threatened to pop free of the fabric. He cupped one in his hand and gave it a squeeze.

“Could you handle two older men, honey?” As he asked, Keith caressed the teenager’s dripping folds and thumbed her clit, “I promise, it’d be the best experience of your life, so why not let go of your inhibitions and have some fun while you’re here. What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii, and no-one back home will ever know.” Twenty feet away and out of Sophie’s vision, Levine watched on with a smile, prepared to step in and provide encouragement if required. “Your Manager can join the party too if you like.”

Last edited:
Between the wine and her recent orgasm the teen’s cheeks were flushed pink, giving her an even more youthful look. Sophie could hardly believe that these good looking guys were interested in hearing about her modeling career, in her altered state not realizing the only thing they really wanted was to fuck her raw. She shifted in her chair, looking between the two men with a pleased expression at having their attention. The toy continued to vibrate inside of her, the earlier horniness that had been quelled by her orgasm beginning to return.

Sophie giggled at the man’s question about where the shoot was happening tomorrow, though she actually didn’t know for sure any details about it. “Yeah, I think it will be on the beach tomorrow…” The young co-ed’s brow furrowed for a moment as she began to wonder about the details, but his next compliment had a smile returning to her face. “Oh my gosh, stop it! You’re too nice, you don’t even know my name or anything.” Normally she would have felt awkward by now if two guys had approached her when she was sober and started chatting her up and touching her, but her inhibitions were nearly nonexistent at this point so she couldn’t muster up any protests.

She jumped in her seat slightly when Keith’s hand reached the sopping wet apex of her thighs, a surprised moan slipping from her lips at the unexpected contact. Sophie was so buzzed from the wine that she didn’t immediately say anything to stop him, or encourage him. She fixated on his question about Adam. “Oh no, yeah he’s not my boyfriend…” Honestly she wasn’t really sure what they were most of the time. He managed her career and got jobs for her to go to, but they fucked all the time too. The teen didn’t think about that for too long, instead surprised again at the brazen proposal from the two men.

Her lips parted in shock, partly at the offer and partly when Brad expertly zipped down the top of her dress until her tits were nearly exposed. Between the touch at her breast and Keith’s hand thumbing at her clit Sophie was beginning to feel overwhelmingly horny again, but through the wine haze she did realize that it wouldn’t be very smart to go off alone with two men she didn’t know. “Oh, umm…” The teen began to glance around at the mention of Adam. “Thanks for the offer but yeah my manager should be back any second now...” Despite her non-answer she didn’t pull away from the touches, her wet cunt indicating that despite her words she was very much interested.

When he’d downed his bourbon, Levine closed to within twenty feet of the table to witness the men at work. Ensuring he remained out of Sophie’s line of sight, he smiled as he saw one had a hand on her thigh, while his companion devoured her with hungry eyes. Sophie didn’t seem to mind their intrusion, however, laughing and chatting away as if she welcomed being groped by strangers.

Any lingering doubts Adam possessed that he’d not lowered her inhibitions enough to spread her legs for them dissipated at the sight. Hand in his pocket, he played with the vibrating egg remote, increasing and decreasing the speed at random and not allowing the teenager a moment’s respite from the pleasurable sensations.

“Tell us your name, and we’ll google the photos of tomorrow’s shoot.” Keith glided his palm over the girl’s sopping folds and thumbed her clit. Despite her shocked expression and display of hesitation when they proposed a threesome, neither man had missed the moan their touches had evoked from the girl and remained confident she’d take both their cocks.

As she searched for her Manager, Keith’s sole query was whether the third man would join the party or ask for payment and leave him and Brad to return her unharmed in the morning. Unharmed was a relative term; whatever way it went down, she'd ache all over and struggle to walk straight for a week when they’d finished with her nubile young body.

“Here he is now,” Unfazed when Adam approached, Keith continued to massage Sophie's clit and inserted a digit in her dripping cunt.

“Hey baby,” Adam exchanged nods with the men and Brad, then stepped between them and kissed Sophie’s mouth. “Can’t take you anywhere,” he whispered against her lips while Keith fingered her toy-stuffed pussy and Brad fondled her tits. "Found some friends, I see,” Levine broke the kiss and quirked a brow, accompanied with a grin.

“I invited her to our room, but she declined. Said she was waiting for you,” Brad spoke up.

“I don’t blame her,” Adam glanced at him to respond, then returned to administering pecks to Sophie’s lips.

“Our suite is better. I can keep you safe and we’re headed there, anyway. Shall we ask them to come with us? It’s your call. We’re on vacation, and you’re free to have fun with whoever you want. Plus, you know it turns Daddy on to watch.”

Offering further encouragement, Brad tweaked one of her nipples and guided Sophie’s hand to the tent in his trousers, “Feel how hard I am for you, and I bet Keith's is too. Say the word, honey, and we’ll give you the fuck of your life.”

It was becoming increasingly difficult for the teen to carry on a coherent conversation between the amount of wine she had consumed and the toy that continued to vibrate at random intensity in her pussy, totally unaware that her manager was a mere twenty feet away and was the culprit behind the distraction. Between that and the attention and touching of the two men she was nearly overwhelmed. Sophie hissed out a breath when Keith briefly thumbed at her clit, her hips involuntarily bucking and trying to chase the delicious pressure.

“I-It’s Sophie, Scott.” The co-ed actually wasn’t sure if Adam was using her real name or not on his website, and it never crossed her mind that she probably shouldn’t be sharing her name with these two men she’d never seen before and probably never would again. But that was the least of her worries, really. When her manager finally stepped back in sight Sophie perked up in relief, though she bit her lit to conceal a moan when Keith brazenly began to finger her under the table.

“There you are, h-honey. Thought I’d lost you for a minute.” Her hazel eyes were wide and pleading as she looked up at Adam, hoping that he wouldn’t be angry at the situation she had gotten herself in to in his absence. “Ahh, yeah….just a magnet for attention.” Sophie murmured against his lips, too far gone to care that they were starting to cause even more of a scene now that two of them had turned into four. She was a little surprised at how bold Keith and Brad were being, clearly propositioning her in front of Adam. Of course she didn’t know that he was the one who had set the whole thing into motion.

The teen’s head swiveled from side to side, taking in the men surrounding her and trying hard to concentrate through all of the touching and the toy continuing to stoke her arousal. “Oh, uhhh, our suite?” Sophie briefly let her hand rest on Brad’s crotch before pulling away, starting to feel a little shy under all of the attention and the starting from some of the other restaurant patrons. “Yeah, that would be fine. Let’s get out of here, I’m not hungry anymore.” Shakily she stood up, dislodging Keith’s hand from between her thighs and pulling her skirt down to cover her glistening thighs.

Keith filed her name away in his memory bank; confident with how easily the teenager allowed two strange men to grope her that any material on the net would be worth the search. Little did he realise he'd be disappointed because Levine hadn't revealed her identity on the girl-next-door website in case she googled it herself.

He'd trumpet her personal details to the world when the time was right, however, for now all a search would bring up was a modelling portfolio created by Adam containing innocent shots of the Co-ed with her clothes on. Along with positive feedback and encouragement from renowned fashion photographers and magazine editors which Levine had fraudulently composed and posted.

When Levine stepped between them, with Keith fingering her cunt and Brad fondling her tits, he almost regretted the intrusion. Give them a while longer and they'd hike up her dress, bend her over the table and spit-roast the Co-ed for the restaurant clientele's erotic entertainment. "Sorry, took longer than I thought, but it's good news."

Noting Sophie's stammer and wary glance at their surroundings, Levine wasn't sure if it stemmed from nerves, hesitation or arousal. Whichever, the sooner they left the restaurant, the better. After he suggested their hotel suite, the trio waited with bated for breath for her response. Visible relief crossed Keith's face when she agreed to return to her Manager's suite, not rejecting the notion they come along, and shakily moved to her feet. As her hand left his cock, Brad groaned in frustration.

"Don't forget your phone," Adam motioned to it on their table; camera lens pointed towards them and still filming.

"Thanks," Keith stood and picked it up with fingers soaked in Sophie's pussy juices.

"It's lined up for the day after tomorrow," Adam slipped his arm around Sophia's waist and told her about the upcoming shoot while he guided her through the crowd. Brad and Keith walked either side. "I've an appointment in the afternoon, so can't come, but Jarryd will pick you up at midday. He's arranged access to a private beach and outfits for you to model in, which you can keep. Swimwear mostly."

Patrons eyed Sophie with either lust or disdain as she passed. If they hadn't been certain before, the visage of the teenager's flushed face, glistening thighs, and tits hanging out of her dress left them all in no doubt of what had transpired at her table. Nor of what she’d do next with the three men in her company.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Here we are." Arriving at their room, Adam allowed the men to enter first, then walked in with Sophie and closed the door.

"Upstairs gentlemen and pour yourself a drink." Keith and Brad turned from appraising the suite and followed Adam's gaze to the internal stairs.

Keith responded with a nod and ran a lascivious gaze over Sophia, "See you soon, honey," before he and his friend walked up to the rooftop.

"Shit, look at the view." They fixed drinks at the bar and took a seat on a leather sofa overlooking the harbour.

"Screw the view," Brad grinned, "What's Adam's game?"

"Who cares?" Keith responded, sipping his Glenfiddich, "All I care about is getting Sophie Scott's lips wrapped around my cock. Damn, that little bitch is hot."

"You're not wrong," Brad laughed, and clinked his glass with Keith's in a toast, "It's been years since I've screwed a teenager."

Alone with Sophie, Adam slipped his free hand between her legs. His thumb brushed Sophia's clit and his fingertips danced across her soaked folds, teasing her arousal. "I meant what I said, whatever turns you on turns me on, and you might never get an offer like this again." He planted a kiss on her lips, "It's your call. Should I send them home or do you want Keith and Brad to help me keep you coming all night?"

Leaning back with a smile, Adam arched a brow, wanting Sophie to speak her choice aloud for the hidden microphone's, and pushing her in his desired direction with every word. "If you want them to stay, go on up and tell the men you expect the fuck of your life like they promised."

The teen looked visibly relieved when they were finally able to leave the restaurant, firmly messed up between the wine, their two new friends, and the toy that continued to buzz inside her pussy. She tried not to meet the eyes of any of the other diners, though one look at her tits nearly hanging out and the trio of guys with her made it evident what they were all doing on vacation. At this point she was so horny and drunk she had even forgotten about eating, the lack of food in her system contributing to the strength of the alcohol and the pills.

Luckily Adam also distracted her with news of tomorrow, a smile growing on her face as he confirmed the details as if she would truly be modeling. “That’s amazing baby, I’m so excited!” She wrapped her arm around his waist as well, though it was mostly to steady herself as they left the restaurant and walked back to their suite. “This is gonna be great for my portfolio!” Sophie was thrilled to hear about the shoot tomorrow, but as they walked back she was still mad that Adam had disappeared for so long. She didn’t realize it was on purpose, as with most things that her manager set her up for.

She didn’t speak again until they got back to the room and the two men had disappeared upstairs, her anger continuing to grow and make her brattier. The young co-ed huffed when Adam teasingly slipped his hand beneath her thighs, half-heartedly pushing him away. “I’m still mad at you, you know. I didn’t want to be left alone in the restaurant.” Her tone was whiney as she spoke, beyond aroused at this point but pissed off. “At least those two guys were there to keep me company! They seem interested in fucking me, instead of teasing me!”

Huffing again she turned away from Adam and walked over to the stairs, unzipping her dress and shedding it along the way as she walked up to the terrace. “Think I’ll let them keep me company now!” Her voice called down to Adam as she appeared in front of the men, already totally naked. “Okay boys, I think you promised me something?" Sophie was drunk and wanted to finally cum, the toy in her over-sensitive cunt nearly pushing her to the breaking point. She walked over to Keith, straddling his lap and taking the drink from his hand. She took a sip of the liquid and made a face at the strong taste of it, but dutifully swallowed before setting the glass aside. "So fuck me already."

Drunk, horny and pissed at being unattended at the restaurant, Sophie’s bratty attitude reflected her demeanour when she’d stormed into his office the day after her gang-banging at Blair Huntington’s mansion. Like he had then, he’d soothe her concerns in the morning, which wouldn’t be difficult. Levine had learned to play Sophie’s greed for fame and fortune like a fiddle. Not to mention her nubile body. “I’m sorry, baby, I didn’t mean to take so long, and I wasn’t thinking.” Doing his best to look downcast, Adam shrugged. “I’ll make it up to you, I promise,” before she tore up the stairs in a huff.

Shit, yes, the two men wanted to fuck her, and he’d set it up. Naive slut.

Seeing her dress land on the steps and Sophie disappear through the terrace door, Adam chuckled and moved to open the floor-safe. When he tapped the space-bar on the laptop stored inside, it whirred to life and a crystal clear live-stream video of Sophie, in all her naked teenage glory, approaching the older men coalesced on the screen. Adam ensured the microphones were picking up the sound, and all cameras were working - six in total, capturing every conceivable angle - then sat back to watch the show. He’d allow the trio time alone before he joined the party.

“Holy shit,” Keith almost spilled his drink when he noticed her; gaze appreciatively roaming her form.

“Damn.” As entranced by the visage as Keith, Brad squirmed in the seat.

“Hey baby,” Keith’s brow raised in surprise at her boldness when she nestled in his lap, stole his drink and downed it one gulp then demanded to be fucked. “You are a horny bitch, aren’t you?” Smiling, he removed the glass from her grasp, placed it on a side-table and swung his arm. “A naughty one, too.” His palm struck her ass and the harsh slap of flesh hitting flesh echoed in the still night air, “Maybe I’ll take you over my knee for a spanking first.”

Seated next to his friend, Brad cupped a breast and tweaked her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. “Don’t worry, honey, I’ll keep you busy in the meantime.” Using his free hand, he unzipped his trousers and released his throbbing erection.

“Then have myself a taste of this teen pussy,” Keith slapped her butt again before he slid his palm between her legs, plucked the vibrating toy from her slit and drove two digits second-knuckle deep into her sopping cunt.

At the same time, Brad tangled his fingers in the Coed’s hair, drew her eyes to his cock and created room on the sofa for her to follow instructions. “Suck me off, Sophie.”

The teenager was too drunk to realize how silly she was acting, moving now purely on instinct and adrenaline. If she had been more sober she might have realized just how easily Adam was manipulating her into agreeing to fuck two strangers, something she likely would not have wanted to do otherwise. As it was Sophie was already too far gone to back out now, especially with the two men waiting for her upstairs. Feeling flustered and horny as she ascended the stairs she stripped out of her dress and didn’t wait to approach the men, the shy girl next door completely absent.

Having her orgasm denied for so long made her nearly single minded in her quest to be fucked and get off, and after that she didn’t really care what happened. Sophie yelped when Keith’s hand made contact with the round flesh of her ass, her hips jerking at the smack. “Fuck!” She cried out, grinding down against his erection. “Yes I am a horny bitch, now are you going to keep playing around or are you going to fuck me!?” Sweet little Sophie was gone, replaced by slutty Sophie who just wanted one thing.

Brad’s touching her breast was distracting for a moment, making her whimper and her nipples harden instantly at the attention. “Listen boys, I don’t care who does it but I need a cock inside of me. Right now.” Whiny Sophie was also making an appearance, hips grinding down on Keith even as she reached over to stroke Brad’s exposed cock. She literally had no preference between the two of them, and would take whatever cock she could. Distracted as she was by Brad the teen didn’t see Keith reaching between her legs until she felt the toy leave her body and his fingers replace it, causing her to cry out.

“Fuckk, yes, now we’re getting somewhere.” She tossed her hair back over her shoulder just as Brad tangled his fingers in her brunette locks, shifting her body over Keith’s and drawing her down to his cock. Breathily the coed exhaled against his stiff cock, one hand still wrapped loosely around it. “How about I multi-task?” She paused to run her tongue down the length of his shaft. “If I suck you off will your friend fuck me at the same time?” Who could say no to a deal like that?

Adam watched on the laptop screen, curious to discover how the scenario would play out without him around to influence Sophie. When she entered the frame with her nubile body on full display and sat in Keith's lap, he shook his head in mirth. Horny fucking slut. If only he could show her the vision and let Sophie see how she looked and acted. One day, when she'd fallen down the pornography rabbit-hole too far to ever escape, he would. And all other footage and photographs he'd uploaded to the Girl-Next-Door website for perverts across the world to salivate over and jack off to.

"Patience is a virtue," Keith slapped her ass a second time as Sophie ground into his erection. Arousal, privacy and the permission given by Adam to use Sophie as they saw fit removed their pretence of friendliness from the restaurant. "Don't worry, Sophie, by the time we're done, you'll have taken enough cock to last a lifetime." As Brad tugged on her hair, Keith continued to finger her sopping pussy.

"Stop whining and use your mouth for what it's intended for," Brad taunted before Sophie took it upon herself to run her tongue over his shaft. "Oh yeah, that's it." Brad writhed on the seat, and threw his head back in pleasure, craving to feel her lips wrapped around his length." Sounds like a deal," he grunted, glancing at his friend who shot him a nod.

"On your knees, then, bitch." Keith slid out from under her, stepped from the sofa and wrapped an arm around her torso. Undoing his trousers with his free hand, thick throbbing erection springing free, he positioned the Coed with her ass in the air and glistening pink slit exposed. "I hope you like it rough," Shifting his hands to her waist, Keith yanked her backwards and thrust his hips. His moan echoed in the still night air as he spread her open and buried his shaft balls-deep in Sophie's tight dripping hole.

With his fingers tangled in her locks, Brad kept her hazel eyes pointed at his erection while his friend entered her from behind. However, wanting the Co-ed to fulfill her promise to blow him of her own volition and experience the full range of her talents, he resisted shoving it into her mouth. Maybe teen girls had learned new tricks from since when he'd attended school. "Suck it, Sophie," Brad groped a tit, "Just don't make me come, because once Keith's finished screwing your cunt, I'm taking my turn."

Last edited:
Patience may be a virtue but Sophie was horny as fuck, and also pretty drunk and mad at her manager. That was a dangerous combination that she would likely regret in the morning, if she even remembered half of what was going to happen to her. There was no fear at all as she draped her nubile body over two complete strangers, hardly remembering their names at this point. The teen was single-minded in her goal to have a cock in her, the buzzing toy that Adam had tortured her with all night finally gone and her dripping slit waiting for something better to replace it.

“I don’t want to be patient.” She whined at him, her hips arching and undulating as Keith fingered her cunt. It was nice enough, but nowhere near what she wanted. The hidden cameras all around captured even movement and sound, her viewers undoubtedly will love watching her act like the bratty co-ed that she is. Sophie made eye contact with Brad as her little pink tongue laved up and down the length of his cock, grinning cheekily when she saw how affected he was. “Fuck yes!” She squealed excitedly when he announced that they had a deal, pleased that she had to stop whining and begging like a whore.

Sophie released Brad’s cock and climbed onto the sofa, her round ass in the air as Keith positioned her. The multiple cameras captured her biting her lip in anticipation, glancing back over her shoulder as he gripped her hips. That little pink slit glistened with arousal, her thighs shiny as well and trembling in anticipation. The teen’s voice mirrored Keith’s with a yelp when he pulled her back onto his cock, his thick member drilling deeply into her waiting cunt. “God, yes. Fuckkk..” She cried out, her head wrenched back around to face Brad’s cock by his hands tangled in her hair.

Her entire body shook with the force of Keith’s thrusts, one tit bouncing freely while the other shuddered in Brad’s grasp. “Mmm, I’m counting on it.” Sophie spoke breathily, her lips already pressed against the tip of his cock. Already she could tell that just one fuck wouldn’t be enough, too messed up to realize that fucking two guys at the same time should make her feel ashamed. Instead she unabashedly began to suck Brad’s cock into her mouth, one hand cupping and fondling his balls as she worked him as deep as she could to the back of her throat. When Keith would drill her particularly rough she would moan and whimper, the sound vibration against the other’s cock in her mouth.

Despite his earlier orgasm in the restaurant, Adam's arousal spiked again as he watched the shenanigans upstairs. After he ensured each camera was working, capturing the footage at every conceivable angle, he tested the sound. Sophie's pleading came through loud and clear, and Adam knew his viewers wouldn't be able to get enough of witnessing the Co-ed act like a wanton slut and taking on multiple men. Particularly when contrasted against the vision of the naïve, almost innocent girl who'd first entered his office in her modest sky blue dress.

As far as Levine was concerned, three cocks were better than two, and he wasn't one to miss out on any opportunity to drill Sophie's tight teen cunt. He locked the safe and headed for the stairs just as Keith positioned her on her knees. Sophie's exposed pink slit dripped in invitation.

"You're a teasing bitch, aren't you? Brad groaned, pupils darkened with lust, as her lips and tongue teased his shaft. Then, her head was jerked back, leaving his erection swinging in the breeze as Keith buried his meat balls-deep in her cunt.

Followed by a scream of pleasure, Keith's initial thrust sent the teen flying forward, and her head right back into Brad's lap.

Long brunette hair framing her angelic face and tickling his thighs, Brad tangled his fingers in her locks and urged her lips to his erection. From there, he reclined in his seat and allowed the eighteen-year-old to set the pace. Gaze locked on Sophie's hazel eyes, he groaned and writhed in pleasure as she lowered her mouth onto his throbbing meat.

"So tight.," Keith grunted as he slammed into her. Arms wrapped around Sophie's waist, he placed his legs either sides of hers, straddling the Co-ed, and quickened his pace, "I'm going to split you in half," he hissed, leaving hickey's on her neck while he slammed into her with all of his might over and over. "You filthy fucking slut."

With Sophie trapped between them, the two men developed a rhythm, fucking her back and forth. Both groaned and panted while Brad squirmed on the sofa and his eyes rolled in his head whenever she fondled his balls or his tip hit the back of her throat. Keith continued to call her every dirty name he could think of. All the time, their hands wandered, groping Sophie's tits and ass, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit. The lewd sounds of Keith's shaft pounding her soaked teen hole and Sophie sucking Brad off filled the air.

"You love that dick, don't you, baby; can't get enough?" Keith growled between grunts of exertion and breathless pants. His breathing becoming more urgent as his balls slapped her ass and his chest smacked against her back. Engorged meat filling her completely, spreading Sophie's walls and going ever deeper, Keith pummelled the teenager as if his life depended on how hard he fucked her. "Come for me, show me what a whore you are, then I'll let Brad have a turn."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Brad shuddered and writhed as her teen lips engulfed his shaft and Sophie's mouth bobbed up and down on his cock. Heat spread from his stomach to his groin, and his hips jerked up and down, out of control. "Stop," he screamed and ripped her head away before he exploded.

In her line of vision, stood Adam. "Still mad at me, baby?" Hand wrapped around the erection that jutted of his fly, he shot her a smile "Or is Daddy forgiven and allowed to join in the fun?"

Anything Levine said after that was swallowed up by Keith's unadulterated cry of ecstasy, which carried on for an age as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into Sophie's sopping pussy. The first, but definitely not last, load he'd blow for the night, along with his friends.

Last edited:
Once Sophie’s mouth was locked around Brad’s cock her bratty commentary was silenced, the only sounds now the slapping of flesh as Keith drilled himself into her dripping cunt. She could feel his thighs pressed against the back of hers, his hands holding her hips firmly and pulling her back onto his length even as he thrust forward. Each thrust rocked her body violently between the two men, her perky breasts bouncing wildly as she hovered over Brad’s lap.

One hand gripped his thigh to anchor herself, the other wrapped around the base of his cock to work what her tongue couldn’t. The co-ed lost herself in the slapping of flesh and the sensation of being fucked like the whore she was, their hands constantly grabbing at her tits and other parts of her nubile body. The various cameras captured the scene perfectly, how easily the teen gave in to being used by two strangers that she hadn’t even known for an hour.

She had been so worked up that it didn’t take very long for the first orgasm to hit her, all of her muscles trembling and shaking as her inner walls gripped Keith’s cock even tighter. Sophie could feel that he had been getting close as well, and Brad too from what she could taste as more pre-cum began to trickle down her throat. The teen’s cry of delight echoed around the room, her voice restored when Brad pulled her away from his cock. As her juices gushed around Keith’s cock she opened her eyes and blinked in surprise to see Adam standing there, watching the entire exchange.

A brief flush of embarrassment ripped through her, but it was minuscule compared to the rush of endorphins she finally felt after achieving her long denied climax. She couldn’t answer his question immediately as Keith’s voice filled in after hers, one final thrust burying his cock up to her cervix and flooding her cunt with his seed. She panted as she watched Adam lazily stroke his own cock, not moving until the other man had finished emptying inside of her.

Shakily she stood up then, immediately feeling cum begin to streak down her thighs. “Daddy sure does love having fun with me on sofas, huh?” The co-ed couldn’t help but reference the first time they met, when he fucked her in his studio. The orgasm combined with the pills and alcohol had definitely calmed her anger down. She reached over to stroke his cock as well before glancing back at their guests. “I guess we have room for one more, right boys?”

Levine would never tire of witnessing the Co-ed being pummelled by a variety of men. Unlike the Girl-Next-Door members, who jerked off alone to the visage from in front of their computer screen, he got a live view. Standing five feet away, Sophie's sounds of pleasure mingled with the slap of flesh and the two men's groans and grunts.

One hidden camera shot her gorgeous young face with her lips wrapped around Brad's throbbing meat, while another filmed Keith's balls slapping her ass and his meat slamming into her wet cunt. More captured a panoramic view of the scene, filming the debauchery from even conceivable angle and ensuring would have a veritable smorgasbord of footage to choose from.

Keith's eyes rolled in his head and his scream pierced the air as he slammed into Sophie; soon matched by Sophie's ecstatic cry as she came with him. When she glanced up, face flushed and mouth inches from Brad's throbbing dick, Adam spoke.

Behind Sophie, Keith slipped from her cunt, leaving his seed to mingle with her pussy juices and dribble down her thighs. "Goddamn, she's fucking tight," Keith addressed Brad with a groan as he cracked his palm against Sophie's delectable ass.

"Daddy loves to have fun with you anywhere," Adam's reply morphed into a moan as she wrapped her hand around his throbbing shaft.

"The more the merrier." Keith hefted a tit in his hand and tweaked a nipple.

"Agreed," Brad stood with a smile and hooked his arms around Sophie's legs. "My turn." Two seconds later, he'd tossed the Co-ed onto the sofa, hooked her legs around his waist and buried his cock balls-deep in Sophie's tight cunt.

"Don't forget me." Shifting to one side, Keith wrapped her fingers around his softening dick, "Think you can get me hard again?" and slid his free hand between her legs.

"And me." On the other side, Adam fisted his hand in her hair and yanked the girl's mouth to his engorged tip.

"How's it feel baby," Keith taunted, eyes locked on Sophie as Brad howled in pleasure and jack-hammered her sopping, cum-dripping slit. Sophie bounced off the cushions, causing Adam's fingers to tear at her brunette tresses and Keith's calloused palm to grind against her clit with each brutal thrust of Brad's cock."Do you like being our little teen fuck toy? Do you even have any idea what you look like right now? A depraved slut; only good for your holes."

Last edited:
If Sophie hadn’t been so addled by the drugs and alcohol she might wonder how she kept finding herself in these situations with complete strangers fucking her. She barely knew their names yet they had no problem abusing her teen holes and calling her degrading names, but at this point she would have done anything to keep chasing that pleasurable high of an orgasm. In the morning the co-ed might have some questions and choice words for Adam, if she even remembered the night at all that was. And somehow she would likely end up in another similar situation with hardly a word of protest; that was how well conditioned she was to becoming the Girl Next Door.

Inviting a third guy into their threesome had no one blinking an eye, the guys shifting around her in sync as if she was their little fuck doll to play with how they pleased. They were correct. Sophie yelped in surprise when Brad handily moved her back to the sofa, his cock swiftly buried inside her dripping cunt without any hesitation. The teen threw her head back with a moan when his hips began to piston against hers, her legs wrapped around his waist to try and steady herself. The steady squelching sound of him drilling into her was easily picked up by the hidden microphones along with their speech.

“I’ll do my best…” She cooed to Keith as her hand began to pump up and down the length of his cock, instantly sticky with their mixture of juices that still coated his flesh. Sophie whimpered and flexed her inner muscles around Brad’s cock when his hand slid down to the apex of her thighs and rubbed at her clit, her grip tightening around Keith’s length. “Mmm..how could I forget you Daddy..” Her tongue darted out to lap at the tip of Adam’s cock, nearly dizzy with pleasure and the attempt to multi-task between the three men.

It didn’t take the teen long to get tired of trying to keep up with pleasuring all of them, her bratty side beginning to return despite the climax that she could feel building. Releasing her manager’s cock from her mouth with a pop she pouted up at him. “Daddy, I’m getting tired…will you fuck my ass instead?” Sophie batted her eyelashes up at him, even as she continued to rub Keith's cock and bounce on Brad's.

Even more than at Blair Huntington's mansion, the drugs and alcohol had brought the slut out of Sophie. As much as the viewers would revel in witnessing the eighteen-year-old being ploughed by an uncountable number of men, they'd relish the more intimate threesome. Or foursome when Adam joined in. One man for each hole.

None of the trio displayed any shame or hesitation at being naked or erect in front of the others. All they cared about was screwing the intoxicated teenager senseless.

Seconds after Keith shot his load and Adam arrived, Sophie was on her back, pussy filled with the cock of a second man she'd met barely an hour ago.

"Mmm, baby, you do great," Keith groaned when she wrapped her fingers around his slippery meat and took Adam's tip into her mouth. The squelching noises of Brad driving in and out of her pussy mingled with the lewd sounds of her sucking and jerking Keith and Adam off. Slim teen torso glistening with sweat and come, perky tits bouncing, hair flying and with a cock each in her hand, mouth and cunt, Sophie was quite the erotic visage.

"Oh god," Brad slid his hands under Sophia's ass, nails digging into her flesh while he ravaged her dripping teen hole, bumping her cervix with each thrust.

Shaft stiffened in her hand, Keith moaned in pleasure, while Adam panted and pumped his meat in and out of her mouth.

"Damn it, don't fucking stop." A hiss of frustration escaped Adam's lips and his eyes flared in anger when she popped his engorged tip from her lips. Annoyance soon morphed into delight when she pleaded for him to screw her ass. "Whatever you want, Soph." In the all the times they'd screwed her, he'd yet to sample that delight. and he knew the microphone would've picked up the slut's request.

"Holy shit, man, where'd you find this horny bitch?" Keith grinned at Adam and pinched one of Sophie's erect nipples.

"She found me," Adam responded as he placed a hand on Brad's shoulder.

Balls deep in Sophie's sopping slit, the man stilled and glanced up.

"Make room," Adam smiled.

It took Brad a second to register before he nodded and pulled his cock from her pussy. Juices and cum dribbled down her thighs, "Time for you to ride,' when he lifted her up and rolled over onto his back.

"Here, baby." Hands on her hips, Adam pulled her back and positioned the teenager with her perfectly sculpted buttock's pointed in the air and pussy hovering over Brad's erection. Cock slick from her mouth and tongue, he added a little more lubrication from the mess smeared on her thighs and placed his tip at Sophie's puckered pink entrance, "Daddy can't get enough of you."

Keith couldn't wait any longer. He thrust off the sofa and yanked Sophia down, releasing a scream when he impaled her on his shaft. The moment caused Adam to overbalance and with the first inch of his meat already in Sophie's butt, he collapsed on top of her and slammed the rest of his shaft into her asshole.

Sandwiched between them, Sophia was at their mercy, and they double-fucked the girl like there was no tomorrow. Brad's thrashed and bucked from underneath, spreading her walls and driving his cock as deep as it was humanly possible, while Adam pounded her from behind.

Flesh smacked flesh, two sets of balls slapped the teenager's thighs and wet squelching noises saturated the air, mingling with the duo's animalistic grunts and groans. Sophie's body contorted like a rag doll as they turned it into a competition of who could screw her harder. Bouncing Sophie between them, Adam and Brad's cocks threatened to meet in the middle and split the eighteen-year-old in half. Hidden cameras captured every second of the debauchery; Sophie's youthful face clearly visible through the mass of writhing flesh, groping hands and thrusting hips.

"You like that, baby, do you like being all filled up. Does it make you feel like a whore? Daddy's whore?" Adam bit Sophie's neck, leaving a hickey when Brad convulsed beneath the teenager in a concession of defeat.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." White's of his eyes showing, Brad's nails left scratches on Sophie's waist as he clutched onto her, and writhed and thrashed, thick meat battering her soaked Co-ed pussy. Unable to hold on, his muscles spasm, his entire body lifted off the cushions and Brad howled in ecstasy as he shot the second load of the evening into Sophie's clenching cunt.

While Brad fell back on the sofa, satiated and his come trickling out of Sophie's sopping slit, Keith tangled his fingers in her hair and drew her gaze to his reformed erection. Still screwing her ass, Adam huffed and gasped, approaching his own climax. "Ready for round two, baby? Keith smirked, lifting his free arm to display the leather belt he'd pulled from the loops of his pants. "And once your boyfriend's done how bout we up the ante a little? Nothing hotter than a teen slut all tied up with no place to go."

Sophie awoke with a start very late the next day, her head pounding with a wicked hangover, along with aches in other places as well. "Jesus christ..." She whined, rolling over in the king sized bed to bury her face in one of the pillows that surrounded her and block out some of the bright afternoon light. The co-ed couldn't remember what happened last night, only brief flashes of the dinner they had started having and then long stretches of darkness. The longer she lay there and tried to remember the worse her head pounded, and she quickly gave up. With a wince she propped herself up on one arm and glanced around the master suite with one eye still closed, trying to figure out what time it was and where Adam was.

Only silence met her quick exploration and she flopped back onto the bed with a sigh, the smooth feeling of the sheets against her bare skin confirming that she was completely naked. Sophie almost dozed off again, but the pounding in her head and her parched throat finally drove her to total wakefulness. "Babe?" She finally croaked out, hoping that her manager was nearby. She would have killed for an aspirin and glass of water, but after no one answered back she finally dragged herself to a sitting position and glanced around the room. Her entire body ached, and as the co-ed glanced down at her tan skin she stifled a gasp at the bruises that dotted her hips and the occasional bite mark. "What the fuck? Babe!" She called out again, louder this time as she stumbled out of bed and into the adjoining bathroom.

The mirror painted a debauched picture, her dark locks mussed from sleep and other activities that she did not remember. Hickeys dotted her neck and breasts, along with bruises in the form of hand prints on her hipbones. "Adam!" Sophie called out, voice rising in panic at the state she was in that she couldn't remember. What had happened to her last night? The teen didn't at all remember the two men they had met at dinner that had come back to the suite with them, how she had begged them to fuck her in all of her holes and how they had happily obliged. She didn't know about the cameras either that had captured every sordid second of it, her fans across the world loving how she had fucked two complete strangers without a second thought.

For a moment Sophie debated going to find Adam, but the need to be clean won out in the end. The large soaking tub that dominated one corner of the room thundered to life with the turn of a knob, and the teen jumped in as soon as hot water began to rise inside of it. High end products lined the side of the tub and she dumped in one that promised bubbles, foam that smelled like jasmine immediately beginning to rise around her. Only then as the hot water began to soothe her bruised body did she finally sigh and relax a modicum.

While Sophie slept, Adam kneeled at the laptop in the hotel safe and checked the footage from the previous night; one eye on the live camera installed in the master bedroom to ensure she didn't rise. On the computer screen, the teenager stepped through the door. Giggling drunk, her top unzipped to expose her perky tits, Adam's arm around her waist and the two older men following, Sophie appeared the slut she was.

Fast forward five minutes and she was on her knees, one cock in her pussy and sucking two others as if born to the task. Adam scrolled through to the end, Keith and Brad exiting the suite before Levine returned upstairs to carry an exhausted and barely coherent Sophie to bed.

Satisfied he'd captured the night in its high-definition entirety, Adam uploaded a teaser to the Girl-Next-Door website. He'd just finished when Sophia's voice floated from the bedroom, calling his name. Hopefully, she hadn't heard him laugh aloud. While scanning the subscriber comments, one from a member named Jed had stood out.

Shit, it really is Sophie Scott! That bitch attends my college.

How long would it take for the news of Sophia's extra-curricular activities and new career take to spread around the entire campus?

Or would Jed keep the discovery to himself and use it as a bargaining chip to obtain what he wanted for himself - or his whole Fraternity - from Sophie? Pussy on tap with a hot chick who took it in every hole until he graduated. Every college-boy's wet dream.

He'd wait and see how it went when they returned to the mainland. Either way, Adam would soon need to have a serious chat with Sophie.

As she walked out of the bedroom, Adam shut the safe, but remained out of sight. She walked past a few yards away and he appraised her nubile body, bearing the marks of the night. Bruises, scratches and hickeys adorned her neck, torso, thighs and legs, and palm prints were seared into her ass.

When he heard the tub running, Adam popped into the kitchen, then turned to the bathroom. Warm smile lighting up his expression, Levine and approached Sophia. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Adam leaned over, cupped her chin and tilted the teen's head up for a soft kiss. "You got a little wild last night. Remind me never to let you drink again." His tone teasing, he released the kiss and stood erect.

"Just kidding. I hope you had fun. It sure looked like you did to me; I lost count of the amounts of times you came. Here, take these, they'll cure the hangover." In his other hand was a glass of chilled orange juice and two white pills. Easily mistaken for headache tablets, the pills were uppers and would restore energy. Adam held out for her to take them, his casual demeanour treating Sophie's sexual exploits as nothing out of the ordinary. "Then, once you're up to it, we'll decide what to do today. Relax at the beach or an expedition to the mall to find outfits for your shoot? Whatever you want."

After finally gathering the motivation to drag herself out of bed the teen was single minded in her pursuit of submerging herself in the bath, not even pausing for a second to glance around. If she had she might have noticed Adam fiddling with the safe, but even then she wouldn't have thought anything was amiss. Perhaps he had left his wallet there and needed something? It wouldn't have crossed her mind in a million years that footage from last night was what he was reviewing and posting online. Like any college aged girl Sophie had social media accounts that she occasionally posted to, and despite a strange recent increase in the number of lewd messages she received from random people she still hadn't realized what was going on behind her back.

When Adam appeared in the bathroom the co-ed was fully submerged under clouds of bubbles, only her head visible as she reclined against the edge of the tub with her eyes closed. She'd nearly dozed off again, the hot water soothing and relaxing her so fully that most of her panic was reduced. When she heard him speak her eyes popped open and she sat up abruptly, wincing when the sudden movement caused her head to pound.

"Ugh, I feel terrible." Sophie pouted but allowed him to kiss her, back arching up to reach his lips. A little wild seemed like an understatement to her, the memory of the night entirely gone. She didn't remember drinking that much, but clearly she had to end up in such a state today. His easy demeanor subconsciously relaxed her as well, clearly nothing that extraordinary happened if he was acting so casual. The bruises and bites had alarmed her when she first spotted them but her manager was acting as if she'd just gotten a little too drunk and they'd had some rough sex, Sophie not even suspecting that in reality she'd been drugged and filmed enthusiastically fucking three men.

Eagerly she took the orange juice and pills from him and downed them quickly, humming in relief. "Oh my god, thank you babe. My head is pounding, can't believe I blacked out last night." Sophie settled back into the tub with a sigh of relief, not noticing the pills were not the pain reliever she had expected him to bring. "Hmmm...you know I love to shop but I don't think I'm up for an outing right now. I could definitely work on my tan though!" She winked at him, the pills already working to perk her up. "Isn't the beach topless, too? Wouldn't want to have any tan lines for the shoot..."

As the Co-ed settled back under the bubbles, Levine held back a laugh. The drugs and alcohol had worked a treat. While untold numbers of Girl Next Door members viewed the footage, the teenage star of the show herself, Sophie Scott, would remain oblivious to having spread her legs for two random strangers.

Priceless.

Despite the humour of the situation, Adam kept his composure, a mere hint of a smile curling his lips as Sophia answered. "The beach it is, then," Adam confirmed and cupped Sophia's face in his palm, caressing her cheek. "You're learning this business fast, babe. A natural, like I told you. Plus, I'll never complain about seeing you topless, and the other beach goers will appreciate it, too. You've got such a delectable figure, might as well flaunt it whenever you can, right?" Adam winked just as his phone vibrated in his robe pocket, and he reached for it. "Anyway, you finish up here while I order breakfast, then we'll hit the beach."

After exiting the bathroom, he glanced at the caller ID, then dropped the phone back into his robe, unanswered.

Richard and Alexandra could wait.

The longer he kept them on tenterhooks, the more desperate they'd become and the more likely to agree to whatever conditions he stipulated.

Or, more precisely, Lexi would be.

Levine was keen to sample the wares Richard thought it worth risking his life for. The Heiress must give great head.

Whistling as he reached the kitchen, Adam called out. "Don't be too long, babe. It's too gorgeous a day to waste away frittering about inside."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shit," Richard muttered as he stepped in from the balcony into the living room and looked across at Lexi, "Still not answering."

That was the fourth call that had gone through to Levine's voicemail. On the first, he'd left a message, but hadn't with the rest. Harassing Adam would risk pissing him off and they couldn't afford that. He'd assured Richard he'd negotiate a deal and the man would contact them in his own time.

Unless Karl had gotten to Levine?

That possibility evoked a shiver, even though logic told him it was unlikely, and Richard suddenly felt trapped. Sitting in the apartment all day staring at his phone would send him insane.

"I'm sure the prick is making us wait on purpose. Don't stress, babe, he'll call." Tone more reassuring and confident than he felt, he approached Lexi and wrapped his arms around her waist. "But just waiting around here is giving me cabin fever; how about we head out for a while?" Hand running up her back and playing with Lexi's hair, he drew her forward and popped a gentle to her lips. "We can hit the beach. It'll be safe enough. Nobody will expect us to act as if we're on vacation and you know," he leaned back with Lexi in his arms and wiggled his brows, "I never could resist how you look in a bikini. What do you say?"

The sugar from the orange juice and the uppers worked extraordinarily quickly to improve Sophie's mood and energy, though the thought of lazing in the sun and listening to the ocean also perked her up. The teen's sour mood also mellowed out the longer she soaked in the tub and soothed her sore muscles, and she smiled up at Adam when he caressed her cheek. "Thanks babe! Guess I'm learning from the best, huh?" She nodded in agreement to the plan, the mention of breakfast also making her realize how ravenous she was as unbeknownst to her they hadn't had a proper dinner the previous night before she was getting stuffed by strangers.

Sophie waited until he had left the bathroom before dunking her head under the water in the bath, the last echoes of her pounding head finally fading away. She surfaced in time to hear him call out to not take too long, but the bratty side of the Co-ed that was always lurking rolled her eyes. "Hey looking this good takes time, alright? I'll be out soon!" Ordinarily for a comment like that she would have taken her sweet time showering and getting dressed, but her stomach was screaming at her for food so she sped up her routine and managed to get ready in record time.

Since they were going to the beach she didn't bother to dry her hair or put on any makeup, letting her natural youthful beauty be the star. Donning a similar robe to her manager she left the bathroom in a cloud of steam, opting to see if room service had delivered their food yet before getting dressed. She found Adam in the kitchen and she grinned cheekily as she leaned up to kiss him. "So what did you order for us, daddy?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi glanced up from mindlessly scrolling social media on her phone when Richard stepped in from the balcony, her brows furrowing at his statement. "God, what could be taking him so long?" The longer they stayed here waiting on him the more anxious she became, wondering if her father or Karl would discover their whereabouts.

"Thanks for trying, baby." She leaned into his embrace, resting her forehead against his shoulder and trying not to let the stress get to her like he said. Adam Levine would call soon, he had to. Or they were fucked. The heiress sighed heavily, trying not to drown in dark thoughts. She focused on the feeling of his hands running down her back and the solid weight of him holding her. Lexi couldn't help but chuckle at Richard, though the idea of getting some fresh air and sunshine was extremely appealing. "Well when you put it that way..."

Being out in public where Karl could potentially find them was terrifying to the heiress but she was feeling equally as cooped up as Richard was. "We can go for a little while, okay? I don't want to stay out too long..." She smiled wanly up at him and leaned up to peck him on the lips. "Give me a few minutes to get changed." In their haste to get out of L.A and to Hawaii via Vegas there hadn't been much opportunity to pack a robust wardrobe, but Lexi did find a simple black bikini in her bags that would be perfect to blend in with. She quickly changed into the cheeky bottoms and tied the top strap of the halter around her neck, but was having trouble tieing the back tight enough. "Darling? Can you help me for a sec?"

Adam finished the order, smiling from Sophie's comment. "You always look good, babe."

Especially when bent over, taking multiple cocks, he didn't add.

"Clothed or naked, made up or natural, I can't get enough of you."

Nor, judging by the increasing number of hits, could his Girl-Next-Door subscribers.

After confirming Treloar hadn't left a message, Adam popped into the bedroom to change into swimming trunks and reply to texts, and returned to the kitchen at the same time as the teenager. He ran his eyes down over her, the marks and welts on her flesh soothed by the bath, and stepped in for a kiss. "Daddy, huh?" he nipped her lip playfully, then titled his head back. "I kind of like that." At least she'd remembered something through her haze of drugs and alcohol.

"The works." Adam slipped away from Sophie at a knock on the door and walked across to open it. He remained silent while the server wheeled in the tray, set it on the kitchen table, and left the room with a generous tip. "Bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns, cereal, mushrooms, fried tomato, fresh fruit." With a grin, he theatrically whipped off the lid of each tray. "Gotta make sure you've got the energy for more fun with Daddy later, right? But for now, eat up, then relaxing and soaking up the sun on the beach awaits."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"The man's an asshole," Richard replied to Lexi, arms wrapped tight around her and his lips nuzzling her hair, "and is playing games because he likes the power. That's clear with what he's doing with that teenage girl, but he likes money even more. So, he'll call."

As Lexi shifted, he mirrored her posture and scanned her face; attempting to reassure her with a confidence that he didn't feel. About both Levine and their outside excursion. Hawaii was a tourist mecca, buzzing with people all times of the day and night, so there was little chance Karl or his cronies would spot them. If they already knew where Richard and Lexi were, it wouldn't matter. He nodded, then released her from his arms to let her slip away.

Already dressed in shorts that would do for swimming, while Lexi changed, Richard searched for beach towels and found them in a linen closet. With two draped over his shoulders, he met her back in the living room. Even in a simple black bikini, the sight of her was enough to draw a lingering gaze and appreciative whistle.

"My pleasure," he smiled at her request. Strong fingers reached up and caressed the smooth skin of her back, and Richard pressed his body to hers as he expertly tied the halter. "There you go, done, but just to let you know," Richard breathed against Lexi's ear, then dipped his head and adorned a trail of kisses, nips and nibbles to her neck. "I also reserve the right to take it off when we get back. All of it."

"Now, let's go." Before he got too carried away, or the fear of discovery changed their minds, he grasped Lexi's hand and ushered her out of the apartment. The beach was only five minutes' walk away.

Little did he know it was the same distance from where Levine and Sophie Scott stayed and they shared the same plans for their morning.

"We'll order in a lobster dinner later and if Levine hasn't called by the end of the night, I'll start harassing him and not stop until he does."

Sophie even surprised herself briefly when calling Adam daddy, but it rolled off her tongue and seemed to fit the situation they found themselves in. "Better then calling you old man, eh?" She was in fine bratty form this morning, whatever he had given her working wonders to perk up her energy and mood after the late night she'd had. Breakfast would be the cherry on top of it all, and she was thrilled when a knock on the door announced its arrival. The server likely wasn't phased by the sight of an 18 year old lounging around in a robe with a man clearly older than her, something par for the course at the resort they were staying at.

As Adam revealed each dish her grin grew even wider, a plate already in her hands. "Thanks, Daddy! You know just what I like." Sophie winked cheekily and then grabbed a variety from the spread, moaning in happiness when the first bite of food touched her lips. The teen wasn't sure why she was so ravenous since the last thing she remembered from the night before was getting ready for dinner, but whatever the case was she ate a hearty amount before sighing in relief and setting her plate in the sink. "That hit the spot, babe. I feel so much better now...let me go change and then we can go."

She left the bedroom door in the suite wide open as she shed the bathrobe and tossed it on the bed, her bronzed skin bare as she rummaged around in her suitcase to locate a bikini. The hidden cameras that her manager had placed in the suite captured all of this footage as she finally selected a white set and stepped into the bottoms, the fabric barely more than a scrap. The top was similarly minuscule, showing off her cleavage and not leaving much to the imagination. Just for walking around the resort she shrugged into a gauzy coverup that was still mostly sheer and grabbed a pair of sunglasses before rejoining Adam. "Let's go! Can't wait to relax on the beach."

-------------------------------------

The more they talked about Karl and trying to get ahold of this Adam character the more wound up Lexi became, so the beach was beginning to look like a welcome distraction despite her fear that they would be spotted out in public. Richard was also doing a good job of distracting her, and she rolled her eyes at his whistle but still smiled as he stepped behind her to tie her swimsuit. The heiress leaned against him briefly, enjoying the solid strength of him at her back. "Hmmm, that can be arranged I think." The feel of his lips teasingly trailing down her neck made her sigh in pleasure, but he didn't let her enjoy it long before ushering her out of their apartment.

She had grabbed an oversized pair of sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat on the way out that she donned, making her feel a little more incognito as they made the short walk down to the beach. Lexi entwined their fingers as they walked, nodding at the plan. The longer they stayed here the more likely it was for Karl and her father to track them down so they needed to meet with Adam Levine and get what they came for as quickly as possible. "He's a businessman...he can't leave us hanging for much longer." Hopefully. When they finally reached the sandy shore Lexi smiled and tugged Richard down to the water, the sunshine and the sound of the waves doing a lot to make her feel better momentarily.

Back
Top Bottom