Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heiress and the Hacker [[Silva & Quix]]

Maybe she'd mentioned it back then and he couldn't recall. Regardless, Lexi's expressed preference for white gold elicited in Richard the recognition that there remained much he didn't know about her. Despite his undying love for the Heiress, she was not the same person she'd been back then and he'd missed witnessing her transformation from teenager to grown woman. Rather than feeling dejected at being deprived of that opportunity, the potential to discover Lexi all over again excited Richard.

The good, the bad, what had made her happy or sad, all of her dreams, hopes, fears and secrets, he wanted to know everything it was possible to know about her. If he'd possessed any concept of what had occurred between his lover and Karl Williams, as recently as a few days ago and not in the ancient past, that desire might have changed. He captured the nuances in her reply, but decided rather than broach that subject now, to respond in kind to Alexandra's outwardly light-hearted tone and maintain the relaxed atmosphere. "Per usual, you just couldn't resist my charm."

After they entered the apartment, the image of her wet and naked in the shower had his hardening swiftly in anticipation, and he quickly encouraged her along to the bathroom. "Why don't we just make every day a honeymoon?" Teasing as the water heated, he breathed against her ear and pressed his erection into her ass, "I'm sorry, I'll make up for it. By the time I've finished fucking your brains out, you'll be so contentedly exhausted and famished that anything I cook will taste incredible." Lexi's breast perfectly fitted in his palm, as if it'd been moulded for that very purpose, and the revelation that her nipples were already hard brought about an additional tweak of each before she twirled in his arms.

Richard shivered in pleasure as Lexi's caresses trailed down his chest, and a low moan escaped his mouth when she undid his pants and brushed his bulge. "So considerate, babe." As he returned the lingering kiss, he whispered against her lips, "I believe we've already started," kicked off his shoes, wriggled his hips so that his trousers fell to the floor and issued a light spank to her butt. "However, you're a little behind." Repaying the Heiress for her mischievousness, he placed a firm grip on her waist and nudged her halfway into the shower, not quite under the cascading water.

Steam swirled around them as he expertly tugged Lexi's blouse free of her pants, slipped his hand under the fabric, deftly unsnapped the clasp of her bra and pulled the cups free of her breasts. "You taught me that trick." Richard shot her a wink before he just as seamlessly hiked her blouse up to her neck. A millisecond later, he pressed his lips to one of her firm tits and alternated kissing, licking and sucking his way down the slopes of each. "I've missed these." Lexi's bra landed on the vanity.

When he reached a nipple, Treloar flicked it back and forth with the tip of his tongue and simultaneously unbuttoned her jeans. "And this." He shifted focus to her other erect bud, providing it with the same loving attention he had the first, slipped his hand into her panties and traced her slit with the pads of his fingers. Then he suddenly pulled away, withdrew all touch and grinned. "So whilst I decide which of my many talents to grace you with first, and how, shed the rest of those clothes and jump under the water. I want to see you in your full naked glory. Slick, slippery and soaped."

Personal things like jewelry preferences and career aspirations had not often been the topic of conversation amongst them when they were younger, too interested in exploring each other’s bodies than their goals for the future. Life had been so much simpler then, until one day it wasn’t. Her father hadn’t allowed them enough time together to really get to know each other intimately, but Lexi was also looking forward to having the rest of their lives together to learn about each other. Provided that their meeting with Adam Levine went well, that is. Their true purpose in Hawaii constantly lurked at the edge of her thoughts, threatening to ruin whatever good mood she found herself in.

The heiress didn’t let her smile falter though, putting all of her energy into appearing carefree for her lover. “Every day a honeymoon hmm? That’s a tall order…but I have faith in your abilities. The jury is still out about these so-called cooking skills, though.” She giggled then, the half-hollow sound masked by the drumming of the water against the tiles. If the thoughts of Levine weren’t enough to dampen her mood than memories of Karl lurked not far behind, coming to mind sharply when Richard brought his hand against her ass. It was a playful move, not intended to shame or punish her like Karl had but she still flinched none-the-less and tried to play it off in surprise. “Babe! You know I’m just teasing…”

Playfully she pouted as he nudged her into the shower, the spray of the water dampening her clothing and beginning to mold it to her body despite the fact that she was not yet directly under the spray. “Have you forgotten how showers work?” This time she laughed genuinely, even as he deftly began to undress her. “Usually you get naked before getting in the water, but I guess you’re pretty eager huh?” Her laughter quickly morphed into a sigh of pleasure when he freed her breasts from the cups of her bra and began to kiss and lick them, her rosy nipples hardening further under his dedicated attention. “I’m so glad you still remember it…you seem to have gotten faster at undressing women as well, from what I can recall.”

His comment brought back memories from their first sexual experiences as teenagers, both unsure and nervous but eager to explore each other’s bodies and find out what felt good. Although she had not remained celibate after their break-up and doubted he had either, there was nothing like the feeling of being with one’s first love. Lexi moaned when his questing hands trailed down her abdomen to unbutton her jeans and slip inside her panties, despite the anxiety that plagued her finding that he was quite adept at arousing her. “Hmm, quite demanding you’re becoming…but I think I can oblige.” The thought of their slick bodies moving together in the shower only served to increase her arousal, but she couldn’t resist teasing him either.

“Just don’t take too long deciding, okay?” The socialite arched an eyebrow at him expectantly as she began to do as he asked, slipping the blouse over her head and tossing it out of the shower to join the growing pile of their clothing. Her breasts bounced with the movement, droplets of water from the mist of the shower beginning to bead on her skin. She then unzipped her jeans and bent over to peel them and her panties down her legs, smiling wickedly then and taking the opportunity to run her tongue against the length of his cock as she straightened up.

“Pardon me.” She winked at him as she tossed the remainder of her clothing out of the shower and stepped over to stand under the powerful spray, immediately becoming drenched. Holding his gaze she reached over to grab the complimentary bottle of shower gel that had been left for them, the clean ocean smell trying to mimic the real thing outside. Slowly she began to lather herself up. “I think you might do a better job of this…”

The more time he spent with Lexi the more he recalled what he'd missed most about the Heiress. That was her spirit, mind and intelligence, with her looks simply an added bonus, and the teasing, good-natured banter they'd always shared had quickly returned. He hadn't been abstinent over the last few years, but neither had he been anywhere close to committing to another woman. Most adolescent loves would have faded in time, or not lasted to begin with, but there'd always been something unique, special about Alexandra that could never be forgotten or lost. Despite still having Levine to negotiate their way through, this was their life now and he planned to savour every moment of it. "A tall order, but I do like a challenge. Which you certainly present, Mrs Treloar."

Deliberately using her potential future surname - assuming she wanted to take his - to playfully taunt her back, Richard missed any hesitation when he slapped her on the ass, and kissed her again. "And that was just my way of showing my appreciation." He grinned, then broke out into a full blow laugh at with her comment. "Oh no, I remember exactly how showers work, and a wet blouse clinging to that gorgeous body of yours?" Treloar emitted a low whistle and trailed his gaze over Lexi. "If I wasn't already in a hurry, that'd sure motivate me."

His eyes had fixated on the perky erect nipples that poked through the fabric, and when he raised his attention back to her face, he winked before further proving his rush by expertly unclasping Lexi's bra and fondling, kissing and licking each of her perky breasts in turn. "Only because my hands no longer shake with nerves." After he slipped his fingers into her panties and briefly brushed her slit, Richard pulled back, amusement lighting up his face. He vividly recalled the first time he and Lexi had gone past first base and still often wondered whether she'd possessed any awareness of just how frightened he'd been of making a fool of himself. Or if he indeed had!

"Now, who's being demanding? I promise not to take too long." With the taste of her skin lingering on his lips, Richard enjoyed the visage of Lexi with steam rising around her, water dampening her body and breasts swaying with her movements. He admiringly appraised every new inch of revealed skin, kicked off his boxers and pants completely and pulled his shirt over his head. Losing sight of her momentarily before his shirt joined her bra on the vanity, the next he knew she'd bent to remove her jeans and panties.

Richard remained so immersed in ogling her naked form that he didn't realise what she was about to do until the length of her Lexi's tongue glided up the underside of his erect shaft, and he released a groan of pure arousal. "You damn tease." Treloar shook his head in mock admonishment and dodged out of the way of her clothing, but made no move to immediately join her. Not with Lexi commencing to lather up. As hard his cock throbbed, he could have stood there for hours as a voyeur. However, he could also have spent hours helping, and when granted that latter option Richard entered the shower with a smile.

"I'm not sure, watching you soap up is an eyeful a man could become addicted to." He pulled the door half-shut behind him, plucked the bottle from her grasp and moved behind Lexi. The water patterned down on the duo, soaking the both of them as he pulled her back into his embrace, and her smooth flesh slid against his, "But, I'll try." He nibbled the side of her neck and moaned softly as his erection nestled against her ass, dribbling gel onto her. His hand joined in and Richard massaged her torso, loving the feel her firm, taut skin as the gel soaped up and rivers of foam cascaded down her stomach and thighs. "You have no fucking idea how much you turn me on."

Richard's ministrations slid up to Lexi's breasts. He ground into her ass from behind, kneaded her tits, coating them in suds, and alternately pinched and tweaked her rosy buds, "Kiss me." His voice hoarse, he twisted her in his arms. The bottle fell to the floor as he glided a hand between her thighs, slid his palm over her clit, spread open her folds and met Lexi's lips with his. Richard pushed his tongue into her mouth and slipped two digits inside her slick cunt, heatedly tongue-kissing and fingering the soaped Heiress under the flowing torrent of water, encased in a cloud of steam. "I haven't even started with you yet."

Marriage was never something that Lexi had viewed with much enthusiasm, having viewed the love-less union of her parents and many other society couples as she grew up. Love had never seemed to be a factor in most of their matches, a man and woman usually only getting married to unite two families for monetary or political gain. The small number of people she could recall getting married because they were in love was very small, and it seemed that most of them stepped out of the society circles by choice or force after their union. With such examples as those she had never much looked forward to her own wedding like most young girls do, dreaming about the perfect Prince Charming to come and sweep them away.

Lexi had known she would probably not have much say in the matter – the choice of groom, ceremony, or anything else. Reluctantly she had come to terms with that notion, until she met a young Richard Treloar that is. A small bubble of hope had begun to form inside of her that perhaps she could be one of the few that married for love instead of money, but it didn’t take her father long to violently burst that bubble. All notions of a romantic marriage fled after that, until she had become re-acquainted with her first love. After everything they had been through and everything that was yet to come marriage still hadn’t been the first thing on her mind, but his teasing remarks and calling her by his last name didn’t fail to excite her.

The way they could laugh and tease each other so easily was just one of the hallmarks of how well they fit together, and Lexi couldn’t resist teasing him with words and deeds when she had the chance. “Okay, just checking.” She laughed along with him at her quip about the shower, and merely grinned and winked when he called her a tease. “Yes, but you love me anyway.” Though she would never tire of hearing him admit it. Society might paint her as stiff and uptight but anyone who knew the real heiress would know that wasn’t the case, Richard more so than any.

For the most part it was easy for her to forget about what happened at the manor and be her usual jovial self, but as she stood beneath the falling water and lathered herself up beneath his heated gaze she couldn’t help but study her body as he did – though she was searching for bruises and reminders of that night. Luckily for her most had faded by now, though some yellowing marks still lingered on her upper arms. Those were easy to dismiss if he asked, though anything lower on her body might have drawn stronger suspicions. Thankfully he didn’t stop and look for long, joining her instead and taking the bath gel from her hands to begin soaping her up.

“Mmm, I have faith in your abilities.” Lexi arched her hips back against him, letting out a sigh of relief at the way their wet bodies fit together just right. She could feel his cock settling between the globes of her ass and momentarily tensed up, unconsciously thinking back to her assault at Karl’s hands. After a moment she relaxed against him, thankful that he was behind her and couldn’t see her momentary expression of panic. His familiar touch soon soothed away the bad memories she held, though as always they lingered on the edge of her thoughts.

His husky words made her giggle aloud, the sound dampened by the falling water. “I think I have somewhat of an idea…” The socialite turned in his arms and twined her hands through his damp hair as she leaned forward to give him a kiss as requested, her tongue teasing and rubbing sensually in a rhythm against his as his fingers dipped into her slit and found the evidence of how much he aroused her. As his hands busily explored between her thighs one of her own hands slid down his water slickened torso to grasp his cock and begin to teasingly pump up and down its length. “Then show me how much you missed me.”

What would have happened if Blair hadn't brutally ensured an abrupt end to their adolescent relationship? Treloar had contemplated that before he'd decided to attempt to reunite with Alexandra. If he'd simply allowed them to be would the pressures created by the differences in their upbringings and social class have become too much for the couple to bear, despite the love they held for each other, and led to the demise of their relationship without the rancour and hatred that his actions had bred.

Richard Treloar would never have conformed or truly fit in and possibly this, as adults, was the only way it could ever have worked between him and Lexi. Ironically, had Huntington's actions to force an end to that youthful liaison before its time and without opportunity for closure led to the present, having united both in an ever lingering and never forgotten desire to be free of the Patriarch's clutches, and discover what could have been without his intervention?

Then again, by the way they'd so swiftly become accustomed to each other and returned to their teasing ways, maybe their love would have survived and he'd have received permission to marry into the Huntington family. What a wedding that would have been. He'd likely have jokingly requested Lexi to elope with him anyway. Better a small private ceremony with genuine people and friends than an over the top celebration filled with people he neither like or respected and that was more about the Father of the Bride's ego than the participants. At least now when they did marry, it'd be their day.

"It's why I love you." He grinned back, the steam rising around Lexi when he joined her, obscuring her body and hiding the bruises she kept secret. As was the brief expression of panic that crossed her features, not that he'd have noticed anyway with his full attention on the feel of her soapy flesh under his fingertips. "Don't worry, I'll repay that faith." Unable to resist returning the banter, he'd have to live up to his promise. That he'd succeed so far, he took Lexi's sigh as concrete evidence, however, as aroused as he might be making her, soaping the Heiress up had doubly turned him on. He'd planned to lavish every inch of Lexi's body with attention, but plans changed and who knew how long the hot water would last?

That was his internal excuse anyway, Lexi's giggle at his husky voice a sure sign that she'd become aware of his increasing desperation to be inside her. "Maybe you do, maybe you don't." When she twisted and their mouth's met in a heated kiss, he savoured the feel of her hand in his hair, and the wetness between her thighs when he reached between them, not caused by the shower. "But I don't think I'm the only one?" Richard raised a brow as he fingered Lexi, thumb flicking her clit, then groaned and shuddered at the sensation of her hand wrapped around his cock.

He didn't need to call her a tease again, the expression in his lust darkened eyes said it all for him as he broke the kiss. With his digits still slipping in and out of her sopping slit and his erection throbbing in her hand, he nudged Lexi back against the tiles. "How much did I miss you?" A split second later, he prised her legs apart with a knee, withdrew his fingers, gripped her wrists, pulled them above her head and pinned her to the wall. "This much." The flesh of their wet bodies slapped together under the pounding water when he thrust his hips and buried his meat balls deep in Lexi's dripping cunt, Treloar releasing a gasp of unadulterated pleasure and relief as he entered her.

It was a nice dream that she had as a teenager, growing older and getting married to her first love. In that dream she didn’t have controlling parents or society looking in and sneering at her choice, it was just about the love that she and Richard shared. They unfortunately had not been together long enough for her to really start day dreaming of engagement rings and wedding dresses, but if they had she too would have preferred a smaller and more intimate ceremony. As it was she’d really never been in a long enough relationship since then to even contemplate marriage, despite what her father might have been planning.

That was true, until she had reunited with Richard. The dreams of getting married had not returned immediately with the heavy presence of her father hanging over them, but now that they were so close to freedom the socialite gave herself permission to dream a little of their shared future. She was used to luxurious vacations and the finer things in life, but she would be very content with a cozy home for the two of them and trips to the local park if it came to it. Lexi hadn’t been able to deny her pleasure at the place he’d picked for them in Hawaii though, and she’d be sure to show how appreciative she was after their shower.

The socialite had definitely noticed the signs of his increasing arousal, as she was sure he had noticed with his hand between her thighs. She’d always enjoyed long drawn out showers and baths, but she also wasn’t one to complain if he was getting too hot and bothered to extend the foreplay any longer. “Mmm, I think the feeling is mutual babe.” Lexi had to bite her lip to stifle a moan when his finger flicked against her clit, hips arching against his hand to seek more of that stimulation. The soap made her body slippery but the slick heat between her thighs was a sure giveaway that he aroused her just as much as she aroused him.

She was panting when their kiss broke, body beginning to ache with need that echoed in the tips of her breasts and deep in her core. Although the kissing and touching was fun, reminding her of their first exploits as a couple, she met his heated gaze squarely with her own and grinned when he backed her up against the tiled wall of the shower. He moved too fast for her to react, pinning her arms above her head and covering her body with his own. The heiress gasped as well when he entered her, though hers was a mixture of shock and pleasure as the thought of Karl suddenly speared into her brain at the way Richard held her captive.

Lexi clenched her eyes shut for a moment, willing the bad memories to disperse. The familiar feeling of Richard’s body against hers and the steamy moisture of the shower drew her back to the present, eyes opening again to take in the sight of her lover and the look of pleasure on his face. “Well if you missed me that much I promise not to leave ever again." Despite his body pinning her to the wall she leaned forward again to kiss him, her hips beginning to rock against his.

The idea of marriage hadn't even crossed Richard's mind when he'd decided to reunite with Lexi, he'd just wanted to see her again to obtain closure, and the proposal had come unbidden from his lips in the hotel room. In the throes of passion, yes, but it hadn't taken him more than a second to realise that it was he'd wanted and why he'd never attempted to further the relationship with any of his previous flings.

With them, there'd been no emotional attachment and he'd begun to believe that maybe that was something he was no longer capable of. Until he'd laid eyes on the Heiress again and all the emotions came rushing back, the happiness of hearing she felt the same about him only tempered by the unspoken concern that he'd be incapable of keeping Lexi in the style to which she'd become accustomed.

Not that he truly believed she'd care or consider it a priority, but still, the Heiress had been raised in an environment of luxurious wealth and he projected his internal guilt on her. Already, Richard felt responsible for the predicament they found themselves in, and he'd also contemplated if their teenage relationship had a bearing on how her Father had treated her in the intervening years. Had Blair become even more over-protective and overbearing because of the young Treloar's influence on his daughter. Was that, too, at least partly his fault?

Intuitively he knew his concerns were invalid, however, he'd been unable to stop the negative thoughts pervading his mind, exacerbated by the knowledge that he'd also placed her in the path of Adam Levine. He consoled himself with the promise that after they were free, he'd spend the remainder of his days ensuring Lexi had everything she could ever wish for and desire.

"Well, I'd be disappointed if I couldn't remember how to get you wet." All else forgotten for now, he savoured the slick heat of her pussy and watched her expression as he flicked her clit. The visage of Lexi's face in arousal and her reactions were just as much a turn on for Richard as her scent and the feel of her body. Combined with her gasp and the way her hips arched, seeking more of his touch, it elicited an increasing ache to be inside her.

His lips were swollen from the kiss when he pushed Lexi back against the wall. The action contained obvious urgency, but also care as he stopped her momentum before she hit the tiles with force, although the subsequent thrust of his hips wasn't quite so gentle. Richards eyes glazed over as he buried his shaft to the hilt in her pussy, moaning at the sensation of her muscles clamped around him. "You'd better not, life wouldn't be worth living without you." Treloar stilled inside her and held Lexi's gaze, meaning every word, before her lips met his and he moved again.

With Lexi's wrists pinned to the wall, and his tongue slipping into her mouth, he slid his erection in and out of her tight slit. Unlike the initial harsh entry, the subsequent pumps were slow and languid, in time with the passionate kiss. Of course, that pace couldn't last and when their lips parted, he smiled. "I hope you don't think you get to assume control again today." He scraped his teeth across her lower lip and bit down, reminding Lexi of her hotel room hi-jinks, arched a brow, released her hands and hooked his forearms under her thighs.

As swiftly as Richard had previously pushed Lexi against the tiles, he hoisted her off the floor, providing the Heiress no option but to find something to scramble to hold on to; the overhead towel rail, shower faucet, Richard himself, whatever; to retain her balance, and locked her ankles onto his hips. When his hands moved to her ass, fingertips and nails unknowingly digging into the flesh bruised by Karl Williams, he pulled her lower half forward, positioned so that the cascading water would strike her clit with her back remaining pressed to the wall.

Richard withdrew his shaft most of the way out of her, leaving only his tip remaining between her pussy lips, "Because I'm really going to show you how much I missed you," and after the last word escaped his mouth, slammed back inside her, impaling the Heiress on his cock. Then panting, groaning and moaning in arousal and exertion, Treloar commenced to fuck Lexi as if his very existence depended on how fast and hard he could drill her sopping wet cunt.

After their shady business with Levine was concluded and they settled far away from her father’s influence the socialite knew they would need to sit down and discuss their plans for the future, which would include a wedding of some type. They weren’t the most traditional of couples with their vastly different backgrounds and need to lay low out of the public eye for the foreseeable future, but once their crazy lives settled down they would need to talk about what would happen next. The thought of having serious conversations gave a bit of anxiety, but she knew that they were in love enough to overcome any obstacle after what they were already going through.

It was difficult to calm her wandering thoughts at times, but Richard was doing a good job at diverting her thoughts with his body. "Well, I'd be disappointed if I couldn't remember how to get you wet.". Lexi giggled at that, the sound morphing into a moan when he buried his cock into her aching cunt. “I doubt it’s something you’d ever forget, babe.” Her voice was breathy as she spoke, lips parted in silent pleasure. Hooded blue eyes met his as their bodies joined, though the haze of lust dissipated slightly at his serious admission.

She smiled into their kiss as their lips and tongues joined in tandem to their body movements, hoping that he felt the same depth of her emotion through the kiss instead of aloud. God willing he would never know what she had endured at the hands of Karl Williams to ensure his safety, and she would do it a thousand times over so that her lover would be safe. The heiress hummed against his lips in enjoyment at the sensual pace that he set, their hips moving and rolling together slowly in the same rhythm that their tongues tangled.

Slowly her eyes opened when she felt him pull away from their kiss, a smile of her own blossoming at the sight of his swollen lips and grin. Her eyebrows rose in surprise as he spoke, lips turning down into a pout as he teasingly scraped his teeth against her bottom lip. “I can’t imagine what you…” The socialite’s statement was cut off with a squeal when he suddenly hefted her legs from the soaked tile floor of the shower, her thighs squeezing his hips unconsciously for balance and her hands scrambling to grasp onto the taunt muscles of his shoulders.

“Richard!” She yelped in surprise as she finally steadied herself, the twinge of pain as his fingers dug into the bruises on her ass overtaken by the intense pressure of the water from the showerhead striking her clit. “Oh fuckkk.” Lexi cried out when his hips snapped against hers and began to pound into her fervently, her back arched forward from the wall of the shower and her tits bouncing each time their hips smacked together. It didn’t take long for the intense pace and the water drumming against her clit to send her into an orgasm that left her seeing stars, her entire body clenched around his cock as she trembled and came violently.

Despite Richard having avoided a serious conversation with Lexi about their lives together before she met with Levine, and the many issues to be discussed and resolved, he remained confident that the deep love he had for her would see them through whatever challenges the future brought. However, there was one subject he couldn't delay raising for much longer; the question of whether as part of their negotiations with Huntington after securing the film, they should also demand Blair Huntington hand over access to any Trust Funds held in Lexi's name. Would that be too much, and she view it as a selfish grab for money on his behalf?

He'd been waiting for the right time to broach the issue with Lexi, which he'd meant to be after they'd arrived safely at the apartment, but then had quickly come the shower invitation. "Not something I plan to ever forget, although I may require constant refreshers." Richard felt the curl of her lips pressed against his and, aware she was smiling, slowed his thrusts, simply savouring the moment. In each others arms, lips and tongues moving in unison, and his cock buried in her pussy, he felt as close to another human being as he ever had or would. Emotionally as well as physically.

Eventually the slow friction became almost unbearable, and the speed increased. "You know exactly what I mean." He arched a brow as he jerked her hips off the wall and shook his head. Teasing, but intent on assuming control and screwing Lexi senseless, his masculine ego always wanting to demonstrate he possessed the strength to protect her.

Oblivious to the fact that Karl Williams had recently fucked Lexi to orgasm with even more roughness than Richard intended to, he laughed when she screamed out his name and grasped his shoulders. Her reaction only urged him on, as did her subsequent pants and moans. He held Lexi in the air, legs wrapped around his waist and hammered his meat in and out of her tight slit with total abandon.

Water rolled down their bodies, droplets dripped off Lexi's bouncing tits and the stream from the nozzle hit her clit with each thrust that sent her flying in the air. Before she smacked against the tiles, he clutched her ass tighter, leaving indents in her flesh, dragged her back towards him and rammed his thick meat balls-deep into her sopping cunt again, moaning, gasping and grunting in pleasure. The entire time, his eyes didn't leave her, loving Lexi's look and sounds of arousal and wanting to witness her expression whilst she climaxed. When she cried out, he let go, moaning in ecstasy and eyes rolling back in his head as Lexi's walls clenched his meat and he shot load after load into her dripping hole, orgasming simultaneously with the Heiress.

"Holy shit." Richard's legs buckled and he collapsed against Lexi, allowing her feet to the drop to the floor, breathing heavily against her neck and embracing her in his arms. "Did I ever tell you how damn hot it is watching you come?" He ran his hands up and down Lexi's back, and leaned in to peck her lips, staying like that until the euphoria of his orgasm departed and the reality that the time to contact Levine drew ever closer began to intrude into his thoughts.

They couldn't forever pretend this was simply a vacation, but still Treloar tried after he'd pulled out of her with a soft groan of reluctance, turned off the faucets and handed the Heiress a dry towel from the overhead rack. "One down, five to go. Six if we include the balcony." He arched a brow and ran his gaze slowly down Lexi's naked form, then smiled at her. "I mean, if this is the prelude to our Honeymoon, I am supposed to screw your brains out in every room at least once, right?" Richard playfully flicked his towel at her leg. "Now scoot and get dressed before you make me hard again, and I'll prove my skills in the kitchen. There should be guest robes in the master bedroom."

Lexi decided she would write a nice note to the management of the building complimenting them on the sizes of their hot water heaters, the spray from the showerhead that continually rained down on them just as warm as when they had gotten started. The angle of the water hitting her clit combined with the forceful thrusts from Richard sent her over the edge with pleasure from her climax, her eyes clenched shut as she came and her moans echoing against the tiled walls of the shower.

She could feel his heated gaze upon her as she came, and after a few moments she felt his body tense as well and begin to fill her with his seed. Her inner muscles clenched and milked his cock, drawing his cum deep inside of her. When the aftershocks of her orgasm began to wear off she regained her footing and leaned against Richard, drawing her arms up to wrap around his torso. “Guess I’ll need another shower after that, huh? I’m all dirty again.” Lexi chuckled at that, content to bask in his embrace and forget about the hardships that lay ahead of them for the moment.

The socialite pouted and immediately missed the warmth from the water when Richard pulled away from her to turn off the faucets, the towel he offered a poor substitute to the relaxing flow of water. They couldn’t stay in the shower all day though, and she wrapped the towel around her body with a giggle when he snapped his at her. “I know you like a challenge so I have no doubt you will rise to the occasion.” She winked at him, giggling again at her double entendre as she stepped from the shower to wander into the adjoining bedroom in search of the robes he promised.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie hadn’t meant to fall asleep on the sofa in the living area of their suite, but the flight combined with champagne and getting fucked so thoroughly by Adam had left her feeling exhausted. The teen had only intended to relax on the sofa a bit while her manager stepped away to make a phone call, but that little bit of relaxation had turned into a full blown nap in his absence. After getting out of the hot tub she hadn’t bothered on getting dressed again, instead throwing on one of the swimsuit coverups she had brought to the island with them.

The lightweight fabric was sheer and served well enough as a blanket while she lounged on the sofa, though it didn’t do much in the way of modesty for her. Not that the co-ed cared, completely unaware of the hidden cameras that had been installed in the suite. She dozed with one knee raised, her cunt bared to anyone who cared to be looking and the hem of the garment gaping open to expose one perky breast. She looked even more innocent while she slept, dark hair spread across the light fabric of the sofa and lips upturned in a soft smile.

The phone call Adam stepped away to make after another session of the nubile eighteen year old enthusiastically fucking and sucking had been caught on camera was to the man who'd be in charge of that week's modelling photo-shoot. A 'photographer to the stars', as Adam would refer to him to Sophie, the man was just an old friend who dabbled in amateur photography, but Sophie wouldn't know the difference between that and a professional. The best thing was, apart from Adam providing the funds to purchase swimwear for her to model, the shoot wouldn't cost him a cent, the other man simply content with the Pornographer's reassurance that if he played his cards right, the fame-hungry College student would happily spread her legs for him.

Adam was smiling after he ended the call, all arrangements made, but not to be revealed to Sophie until the appropriate occasion. Which would likely be when she needed some reassurance that the achievement of her dreams was getting ever closer, despite whatever occurred in the meantime. When he returned to the living area, she was asleep on the sofa and Levine's cock twitched at the erotic sight before him. In her peaceful repose with her cover-up having shifted to reveal her body, she looked more the young, naive girl she really was than at any other time since she'd walked into his studio. Even more-so than when first dressed in the School Girl Uniform prior to being gang-banged at Huntington's mansion.

"Damn, Soph, you're so fucking perfect." He tip-toed so as not the wake the teenager, fingertips barely brushing her hair on the way through, once again thanking his good-fortune that she'd answered his original ad. In his wildest dreams, he couldn't have envisaged anyone more suited to be his Girl Next Door. Five minutes later, after he'd grabbed a beer from the bar-fridge and located a football game on the television, keeping the volume down low, Adam Levine wirelessly logged into the software that controlled the hidden cameras. He confirmed that the spa antics footage had been saved to the hard drive, all good, before, for the first time, he live-streamed Sophie on the website.

The majority of the other film he'd taken would need to be reviewed, edited, manipulated and placed in order to build the story of her slow descent from innocent, trusting teen to sexually depraved slut, however, there were no such worries with a napping Co-ed. As Adam enjoyed the game, his viewers enjoyed and likely jacked off to images of the sleeping eighteen year old; one camera zoomed out for a full body shot to capture her sleeping pose in its entirety, pink slit and one perky tit innocently exposed, and another locked close-in on her face. Sophie, with her flawless, unlined features, contended smile and relaxed expression as she dozed peacefully and seemingly without a care in her teenage world was the epitome of youthful purity. And every man's fantasy.

When the game had finished and on her first signs of stirring, Adam cut off the live feed, stretched and exited his chair. His stomach rumbled and although he had no explicit plans for the night, he was positive that after her rest, and potentially some alcoholic or chemical enticement, the teen's greedy fuck-holes could be encouraged to open for more business. Either his, or who knew who else's. "Hey, baby, you awake." Adam's voice was soft and tender, caring, as was his touch when he lightly placed his hand on a silken thigh. "I was thinking of a lobster dinner, if you wanted to join me."

Although Sophie hadn’t meant to fall asleep, when she did she was not a light sleeper. The teen missed the entirety of Adam’s phone call to his associate, peacefully sleeping while he planned the elaborate set-up to con her into thinking she was posing for a professional photographer for a photoshoot that would make her famous. It was a little unrealistic for the teen to believe that one day with a photographer would be enough to capture images that would make her known worldwide, but she was naïve enough to believe her manager’s encouragement that this was how all of the young models started to get famous.

The teen still had a little self-worth and wouldn’t instantly spread her legs for anyone claiming to be an artist, but it also didn’t take much with the right encouragement. It was still a little embarrassing yet thrilling whenever she occasionally thought back to her first meeting with Adam, when his hungry gaze behind the camera turned to her and all inhibitions went with it. Before meeting him she’d hardly ever had a one night stand with a guy, but something about him brought the wilder side out of the girl next store and she found herself agreeing to a lot more than she usually would.

Whenever she started to doubt that this was right for her Adam was always there to charm her again and soothe away any worries, and if charm didn’t work than money always did the trick. The co-ed would be furious if she ever found out how much money Adam was making off of her that she wasn’t getting a cent of, however, like live-streaming her when she was sleeping. Since Sophie was such a deep sleeper she didn’t even stir when he whispered and brushed his fingers through her long hair, nor did she stir when he turned on the television to a football game and began to work on his laptop.

She was completely unaware as he reviewed footage from the hot tub and began to wirelessly transmit her image to nameless and faceless people on the internet, her completely vulnerable body making grown men, and likely women too, salivate at the sight. The teen dreamed for a while before finally beginning to stir, shifting positions on the sofa and sleepily blinking her hazel eyes. She yawned and stretched as she heard Adam speak, turning to look at him with a guilty expression. “I’m sorry babe…didn’t mean to fall asleep.”

The mention of dinner had her perking up though, and she grinned. “You could have woken me up, can’t believe I slept that long. I’m starving though!” Sophie sat up fully, uncaring that her coverup completely draped open and exposed her perky tits to the room. “Lobster sounds divine, though are you going to cook for me or should we go out?” She giggled as she leaned over to kiss him, the taste of beer replacing the champagne they had enjoyed earlier. “Or there’s always room service…”

At some stage, Levine would need to reveal to Sophie her precise predicament, and remind the teenager of the terms of the contract he and Kurt would swear under oath she'd signed willingly without being placed under the slightest pressure of duress. However, the longer he could avoid it, keeping Soph under his spell and the audience assured that they were indeed watching first-hand her unaware descent into sexual depravity and porn-star notoriety, the better for his bank balance.

If they only realised what an easy whore the eighteen year old had already proved to be, eagerly spreading her legs for a multitude of anonymous strangers at Huntington's mansion, some may well switch off. Which was why, despite uploading images of the teenager attired in the school-girl outfit prior to going on stage, he'd purposely refrained from alluding to the gangbang that followed.

As for Sophie herself, and the beach photo shoot, he'd provide no guarantee of immediate fame. Instead, Adam would reassure the teen that with the photographer's name attached, it'd open more doors, but could still take time. In the event that push came to shove, he also possessed the contacts to arrange an authentic catalogue or magazine appearance to demonstrate progress.

"Don't be sorry," He traced her thigh with his fingertips, eyes locked on Sophie's face as she awakened. "You're quite the gorgeous sight when asleep." Adam nodded down at where his hand lay, drawing attention to the position of her cover-up and alerting the Co-ed to the view she'd unconsciously provided whilst napping. Judging by the lewd comments that had flooded the website, the members had appreciated it even more than Adam, a surprising number of them women. "Plus, the flight was tiring and you needed the rest, especially after our pool-deck shenanigans."

When her coverup fell open as she sat, Adam cupped a perky tit in his palm, gave it a squeeze and returned the kiss. Whilst the live-feed was switched off, the in-room cameras continued to roll. "If we stay in, all I'll devour is you, so let's try the open-air restaurant. Not that I don't intend on screwing your horny little brains out until dawn once we return anyway." Whispering between issuing soft pecks to her mouth, Adam simultaneously tweaked Sophie's rosy-pink nipple, then pulled away with a smile and headed to the kitchenette. "You've time to freshen up if you like, and formal dress isn't required."

Dusk had arrived, but with the temperature warm and full darkness remaining a while away, Levine had formulated a plan by the time he returned holding two flutes of white wine. He placed the one containing half of a crushed up E tab in front of Soph, took her chin in his hand and lovingly ran the pad of his thumb across her lips. The very same lips that had caused him to shoot his load earlier in the hot-tub, and that Adam expected to film later that evening wrapped around the cock of at least one other fellow resort guest. "So wear something casual, but sexy, an outfit to make me hard. Think you can do that, babe?"

Although Sophie was excited for her upcoming photoshoot that Adam had promised she was also just excited to be in a beautiful and exotic place with him. They had never discussed their relationship beyond the business aspects of it but it was clear from her actions that she was interested in something more than just business. Any co-ed would have been flattered by the attentions of a hot older man and Sophie was no different, especially since he was so effective at manipulating her without her realizing it was just for profit.

Adam essentially had her following and lusting after him with barely a twitch of his fingers, and the teen had no idea she was so obvious in her affection. He was able to use that very much to his advantage; even when she was displeased by something it was easy to use her emotions to turn the situation around. At some point when Sophie would find out about the website and her anonymous patrons she would naturally be upset, but his charm and the reminder of the contract that she had signed would clear things up eventually.

While she hadn’t had any intentions to fall asleep and was sorry for interrupting their day she was quite pleased with the wakeup call that she was receiving, content for the moment to keep enjoying the plush sofa and his touch against her thigh. The teen did blush slightly at his compliment, the color deepening in embarrassment when she realized just how relaxed she had grown and let her coverup slip out of place. “Oops…” It was nothing he hadn’t seen before, but being in a new place was making her feel a little shyer than she would be in her dorm or his studio.

He obviously didn’t mind her little peep show though, her nipple hardening against his palm as he cupped her breast from where the fabric gaped open. The idea of staying in the suite and ordering room service was an appealing one, his whispered words making her wet at the thought. “Mmm…you say that like it’s a bad thing.” Her lips ghosted against his, their flesh barely touching as she spoke. “You’re right though, we probably shouldn’t spend the entire time here in the room…” Her nipple hardened further when he tweaked it, and she pouted at his back when he stood and headed to the kitchenette after beginning to get her hot and bothered.

While he was preparing something she reluctantly stood from the sofa and stretched, lifting her arms over her head and exposing more of her perky tits and flat stomach. When he returned holding two glasses of wine her eyes lit up, and she smiled against the pad of his thumb. “Thanks babe.” The teen took a long swallow from the glass, not really used to drinking wine and not noticing any flavor difference with the additive. “I think I’ve got just the outfit! I’m going to go jump in the shower and get dressed.” She winked at him and headed to the opulent bathroom, taking another sip from her wine as she went.

The shower was gigantic and tiled in marble, and Sophie made a mental note to take a longer shower later. This time she was pretty hungry so she rinsed off quickly, refreshing herself from the plane ride and the hot tub. After drying off she wrapped the towel loosely around herself and padded out of the bathroom to retrieve her bag. “I’ve just got to get dressed babe and then we can leave.” Sophie disappeared back into the bathroom after that, donning a tight black dress that zipped up the front and applying a little smoky eye makeup. After running a brush through her wavy locks she stepped out of the bathroom with her heels in hand, a playful glint in her eye.

“Can you help me lace these up?”

That she'd be easily aroused once more became evident with her reaction to Adam's touch. The man smiled into the kiss, hoping the cameras had captured the momentary blush of Sophie's features as he deliberately pointed out the show she'd unknowingly provided. Her reaction, as with her one previously in the hot-tub with the couple watching on, only served to highlight the fact that Sophie wasn't completely comfortable in or accustomed to showing herself off so brazenly, particularly in unfamiliar surroundings. The viewers lapped that up as it contrasted perfectly against vision of the same youthful face screwed up in pleasure when the eighteen year-old took yet another pounding in front of the cameras. Which Adam planned to ensure Sophie did again that night, unconcerned about next morning consequences.

If afterwards the girl did voice regrets, well, from experience, he knew all it'd take to soothe her concerns was reassurances from her loving older boyfriend that he enjoyed helping the teen explore her sexuality. She had no reason to feel guilty or ashamed. Add in the continued promise that Levine was her gateway to fame and fortune and, as long as Soph remained unaware of her growing popularity as an internet masturbatory sensation, Adam was in no doubt that he could keep her spreading her legs virtually whenever, and with whomever, he wished.

Even when the truth came to light, although the initial period would likely be tense, ultimately he'd charm and cajole Sophie into willingly fulfilling the terms of her contract. "Not a bad thing at all, but if I'm to stay up all night ravishing you, I need sustenance first." Levine winked, pleased to feel her nipple stiffen at his tweak, and removed his hand from her thigh. "If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were wet for me already." An amused expression crossed the Pornographer's face before he turned toward the kitchen. The naive slut really had no idea.

After having returned with the wine, he clinked his glass against hers when she lifted it to her lips and eyed her revealed form. Simply the presence of Sophie combined with the secret knowledge that he intended to find other men to film screwing her senseless would keep Levine erect throughout dinner. "Go ahead, can't wait to see." He swatted her butt as she walked off. When Adam heard the shower running, he changed into a pair of lightweight trousers and a cotton dress-shirt, and headed up the internal stairs to the rooftop terrace. He confirmed the layout was per the brochure, that the lights worked and the cameras he'd requested were placed and well-hidden, then made his way back down.

Levine re-entered the living room as Sophie appeared and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight. "Holy shit." The tight black dress displayed her nubile form to perfection, revealing enough flesh to garner a man's attention whilst hiding enough to have him keen to discover the rest for himself, with the zippered front being an unexpected bonus. Not only did it provide ease of access, but a way for Adam to reveal more of that flesh to potential suitors as the effects of drugs and alcohol kicked in, lowering her inhibitions. The heels would just complete the look. Approaching Sophie, Levine thought that no man of sane mind would be able to take his eyes off her.

"It'd be my pleasure." On recognising the playful glint in Sophie's eye, he removed the heels from her grasp and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Over here." Adam tightened his grip and easily lifted her off her feet, laughing as he carried the teen across to the glass-topped dining table. Levine gently deposited her on it, and pushed her onto her back. "And stay still. Every time I think you can't possibly get more gorgeous or make me any harder, you prove me wrong." The pornographer smiled from above before he slipped the first heel onto her foot and slowly began to lace it up. His fingers caressed her calf and danced over her skin as he did. "Especially with a view like this." He tugged at the hem of her dress, letting her know that the angle allowed him to see under it, when he finished with the first heel, then moved onto the second. Adam took his sweet time again.

"There you go, all done." When they were both on, he stepped between Sophie's legs and leaned down to plant a kiss on her mouth. "So, ready to leave?" Pecking her twice more, he ran his hand under the hem of the dress and traced the Co-ed's slit with his digits, before he pulled back and arched a teasing eyebrow. "Or, since you look good enough to eat, shall I sample dessert before the main course?" Truth be told, Adam Levine was becoming addicted to Sophie's body and it definitely wouldn't hurt to try and have the girl already on edge before they departed the room.

The co-ed hadn’t had much time to prepare for the surprise trip to Hawaii after Adam had told her of their destination, but she had managed to pack mostly swimsuits and a few dresses that she hoped he would find pleasing. She still couldn’t believe her good luck as she stared in awe of the grand bathroom as she readied the shower and discarded her coverup, her eye catching her reflection in the mirror and grimacing slightly at the reflection there. Sophie almost didn’t recognize the girl she saw, her hair mussed from hot tub sex and her lips swollen, along with the shadow of a bruise on her hips where he had held her and fucked her on the lounge.

Although her reflection looked a little bit like a hot mess it definitely also showed a very satiated teen, though her manager had done a good job at beginning to rile her up again. When steam began to fill the room Sophie chugged the rest of the laced wine and stepped inside, half-way hoping that someone would join her. Her stomach rumbled in protest from lack of food as she was lathering herself up, prompting her to finish showering in a timely manner with the prospect of dinner on the way. After cutting the water flow she wrapped herself loosely in a towel and padded over to the bathroom door, cracking it open a bit to let some of the steam dissipate and to grab her suitcase.

“I’ll be out in a minute, babe!” She called to Adam, humming to herself as she turned back to the vanity in the bathroom. Little did she know how well equipped the suite was with cameras, one in perfect position to peer through the slight ajar door and catch her getting dressed. After drying off she dropped the towel in a pile on the floor and stood naked in front of the mirror as she blow dried her long hair and applied her makeup, only covering herself at the finale when she zipped herself into her little black dress. “Sorry that took so long…” She began as she emerged from the bathroom, though his reaction assured her that it was quite all right.

The teen held out her heels with a smile, a giggle leaving her lips when he took them dutifully and then lifted her as well. “Adam!” She laughed with him. “I’m not that tired yet!” Sophie hummed in appreciation at his compliments and stretched out across the surface of the table. “I picked it out just for you.” She’d also forgone any underwear just for him as well, and the knowledge that he was appreciating the view made her squirm in anticipation. “Thanks for your help babe.” She sat up and kissed him back, instinctively wrapping her thighs around his hips and causing her dress to hike up.

The teasing feel of his hand against her exposed slit made her hips arch, and she bit her lip to stifle a moan. “I-I’m ready when you are…but if you want to exercise your sweet tooth I won’t say no…”

At least Adam possessed some sense of morality and had made a concession to Sophie's privacy by ensuring she could shower free of the invasive cameras. Descending the internal stairs, however, he noted the steam escaping the slightly ajar door, which made her fair game for the multitude of lenses placed in the main room. He'd check that footage later. All he could make out from his angle, with a clear view obscured by mist, was the familiar movement of a woman zipping herself up. Despite not being able to see what Sophie was zipping herself into, Levine knew that the teenager possessed an innate sense of style and wouldn't disappoint with her choice.

That was proved correct when she stepped out, eliciting a whistle of appreciation from the pornographer. He wondered if she'd purchased the outfit with the five-thousand she'd been paid for the gangbang at Blair Huntington's mansion, or the subsequent day's additional bonus he'd provided to help soothe her concerns. And who'd be the lucky men to join him in fucking the girl senseless that night in her dress and heels. With the fixed cameras in place, negating any requirement for the pornographer to handle the professional filming equipment, this time Adam Levine would partake in the group ravaging of Sophie Scott.

"You might not be that tired yet, but I guarantee you'll be an exhausted mess by morning." Both of them laughing, he slapped her butt before he deposited her on the table. Levine gazed at her face, innocent as always in its youth with the make-up and the way she'd done her hair only adding to the girl's natural beauty. Sophie was fucking flawless. Adam uttered that thought aloud, albeit with different wording, and inched up the hem of her outfit as he laced up her heels. Providing the camera's a better view of the eighteen year old splayed out on the table, black dress hugging her lithe body, and slit exposed.

"Just for me, huh?" Adam smiled as he leaned down to peck her lips and traced Sophie's bare slit with his digits. "The no panties, too?" Whispering against her mouth, he dipped his middle digit into her wet cunt. "Feels like you're ready. For a good fucking." Levine arched a brow when he pulled back and lifted his finger, glistening with Sophie's juices, to his mouth and sucked it clean.

"When do you ever say no?" Adam continued as he pulled Sophie's heeled ankles over her shoulders and placed his lips on her thigh. He maintained eye-contact with the teen and kissed up the soft unblemished flesh, moving higher and higher until he reached her slit. After languorously running his mouth over his folds and licking his way up, he wrapped his lips around her clit and flicked at the sensitive bud with his tongue.

"So sweet, I could eat that all night, but you'll have to wait for more. However, this." He pulled away with a mischievous gleam in his eye, spread Sophie's lips open with his fingers and slid the item that he'd palmed from his pocket into the teen's slick cunt. "Should help you stay in the mood until then." Levine displayed the accompanying remote in his hand, smiled at Sophie and thumbed it on to the lowest setting, causing the love egg to vibrate in her pussy.

Simply in the mood and no more, was right. Adam had no intention of using the toy to make the girl come. Instead, combined with his attentions, promises and the inhibition-lowering effects of the laced wine, he hoped to bring Sophie to the edge of an orgasm and keep her there. Have her make a display of herself, squirming and dripping in her seat, so desperate for relief that the Co-ed would be literally willing to beg for the cock of any nearby male who demonstrated even the slightest sexual interest. No matter who it was, how many there were, or how hard and rough they wanted to give it to her. "If you're brave enough to wear it out?"

Sophie had been over the moon excited when Adam had shared that they were going to Hawaii, just the two of them, and she had done more than enough shopping in preparation. The sexy little dress and heels were just one of her many purchases solely for the vacation, and she was glad to see the reaction they elicited from her manager. Although her stomach was rumbling in hunger after their romp by the hot tub and her subsequent nap the teen was happy enough with the interruption, a smile on her face as they both laughed and teased each other.

She kissed him again before stretching her body back out on the table, arms over her head as he worked to lace up her shoes. Sophie remained blissfully unaware as the multiple cameras in the suite captured her every movement; the way her breasts rose and fell as she breathed and her exposed cunt as her spread legs hiked her skirt up even further. “Yes, all of this is for you babe. I hope you like it…” The co-ed moaned as his fingers slid against her outer lips, undoubtedly already feeling how aroused she was.

Her lips turned up into a naughty smile against his lips. “Especially the no panties. Can’t have anything getting in your way.” Sophie whimpered when one of his fingers dipped into her waiting slit, her teeth nipping his bottom lip in protest when he withdrew it. “Adam…” She whined, eyes hooded as she watched him suck his glistening digit. “We’re going to be late for dinner if you keep teasing me like this.” A thrill of anticipation raced down her spine when he placed her heels on his shoulders and began to kiss and lick his way up her toned thighs, skin smooth and tan from the sun.

"When do you ever say no?" “Never.” She breathed out in anticipation when his lips finally met her pussy, her inner walls pulsing with need as his tongue playfully flicked at her clit. “Oh fuckkk, Adam!” The teen yelped at the sensation, her back arching and heels pressing down against his shoulders. Before she realized it he pulled away, and then something small and smooth slid inside of her. “Oh my god Adam, what the hell?” Her brows were furrowed in frustration that he had left her wanting, her plush lips turned down into a scowl.

That expression changed to one of shock when the object began to gently vibrate against her inner walls, her lips parting in surprise. Her hips flexed off of the table, inner muscles clenched around the egg to try and bring some relief to the feeling of need he had left her with. “Why do you tease me so much?” Sophie whined again, showing her age for the cameras as she batted her eyelashes at Adam. “Oh I’m brave baby, but why keep me in suspense when we could just finish things right now…” She dropped her legs from his shoulders and sat up, looping one arm around his shoulders and dropping the other one to feel the bulge in his trousers. “This just makes both of us wait, you know.”

The teen's pussy glistened with the evidence of her arousal before he'd barely touched her, but then what else did he expect? Sophie was a natural slut. "I love it, babe. Perfect choice.' Levine responded against Sophie's curled lips, knowing that he couldn't have selected a better outfit for the teen than the one she'd chosen herself. Attired in that dress and the heels, she exuded class and elegance while maintaining her girl-next-door persona and appearing just the tiniest bit whorish at the same time. Any man who laid eyes on her would salivate at the visage.

"It's walk-up, No reservation required, so we can't be late." Adam's eyes twinkled as he dipped his head and kissed and nibbled up her bronzed thighs. He kept his gaze locked on her face when he lapped at her pussy and briefly tongued her clit, relishing the girl's expressions and her sounds of pleasure. Even more enjoyable was the Co-ed's reaction when he ceased his ministrations. Sophie's scowl elicited an admonishing shake of the head. "A moment ago you wanted me to stop and get going, now you're asking me to finish you off. Jeez, make up your mind." Clearly jesting before he displayed the remote in his hand.

Sophie's squealed exclamation and her look of surprise when the egg vibrated in her cunt were priceless, Such an unaffectedly natural reminder of the girl's youth and relative sexual innocence that his cock twitched at the sight. Despite the shock, she didn't complain too hard or demand that he remove it. Considering the way her hips flexed and that Sophie's thighs clenched together, he presumed she might have found it more than pleasant. "Come on, you love it when I tease; just like you love to be a teasing bitch." As if to prove the truth of that comment, spoken as a compliment, she dropped her legs from his shoulders, sat up and rubbed his bulge.

Adam's eyes fluttered at her touch, and he released a soft groan, instinctively grinding his hard-on into her hand. The evening promised to be as tortuous for him as it was for Sophie and it took every ounce of resolve Adam possessed to refrain from tossing the Co-ed back down, spreading her legs and replacing the love-egg with his throbbing meat. Reluctantly, he swatted away her hand.

"Speaking of nothing getting in my way; this needs a slight adjustment." Refocusing his mind on the end-goal, he clutched the zipper of Soph's dress between thumb and forefinger. Adam tugged it down, exposing a sizable portion of the teen's cleavage. However, still not as much as she'd bare in a bikini. "That's better, you're even sexier now if that's possible," Levine playfully scrunched up his nose, squeezed a tit, and trailed his hand up her neck.

Adam cupped her chin and brought Sophie's head towards him, stopping when their faces were an inch apart. He locked his eyes on hers. "We could finish now, but why rush? The truth is that I love seeing you all worked up and horny for me." Subtly, he dipped a hand into his pocket and increased the speed of the toy by a notch. "I want you squirming in your seat during dinner, gorgeous hazel eyes clouded over with lust, and pleading for me to soothe the ache between your legs. Pouting and whining when I won't give in, able to think of nothing more than how badly you need to come."

Levine caressed her cheek with his thumb and continued to whisper against Sophie's lips. "Then, when we're done, I'll bring you back here and ravage you from pillar to post. I'm going to own your body like those college boys wouldn't know how, or wouldn't dare to if they did. After all the buildup, you'll orgasm so hard and so often for the rest of the night that you'll think you've died and gone to heaven."

He neglected to add that he planned not be alone in bringing that to fruition. Although, unlike the group activities at Blair's mansion, which had been sprung on the drugged girl with no warning, he hoped to have Sophie sexually desperate and craving cock enough that she'd help select the participants and extend the invitation herself. Adam pecked Sophie's mouth, then pulled back and motioned to the door with a smile. "So get your delectable butt outside and downstairs. Unless you'd really rather pass that up for a quick fuck now?"

Last edited:
The toy that was gently buzzing inside of her cunt was making it a little difficult for the teen to think clearly, or it could have been the effects of the drug he’d slipped in her wine finally beginning to kick in. Either way, all she could do was sit there and pout when Adam moved her hand away from the bulge tenting the front of his trousers. If she was in prime form Sophie could probably have easily convinced him to skip dinner and fuck her senseless to finish what he started, but as it was it was increasingly hard for her to resist his arguments.

She didn’t protest when he dragged the zipper at the front of her dress down further, exposing more of the supple tanned flesh of her perky tits. When he squeezed her chest the co-ed moaned, back arching to thrust more of her skin into his hand. Her nipples were already hard, and were visible through the thin fabric of dress straining for attention. Rosy lips were parted as she panted softly, her hips rocking unconsciously against the table in rhythm with the gentle pulses coming from inside of her. “Adam…” she whimpered lowly, pleading hazel eyes locked on his as he tilted her chin up.

His words made her squirm even more, wetness beginning to slick her thighs as the toy kept her on a never ending precipice of pleasure. Sophie jumped and let out a gasp when the intensity of the egg increased a level. “I-I’m already doing all of that now, babe…” She pointed out wryly, her lips parted as she continued to pant softly. It pleased her immensely though that he wanted to wind her up like this, and she would be lying if she said that the idea of mind numbing orgasms later in the evening didn’t sound fun. As usual though her naiveté prevented her from guessing about his ulterior motives, the thought not even crossing her mind that his aim was to make her so sexually frustrated that she would happily beg any stranger to fuck her senseless.

When he leaned in to kiss her Sophie would her hands around his shoulders and held him in place, deepening the kiss more than he intended. She stroked her tongue against his in an approximation of what she wished he was doing to her pussy, but didn’t pull him back when he broke the kiss. The rumbling of her stomach answered his question, and the teen couldn’t help but giggle slightly. “Well, as much as I would like to finish this I guess we can go out for a quick dinner.” She hopped down from the table, one hand shooting out to steady herself against his chest as she wobbled unsteadily for a moment.

“Whoops, sorry! Guess I’m not that used to wine…” She smiled and ducked her head, embarrassed slightly at the show of her age. “Let’s go then, I want that lobster you promised!” Grabbing his hand she led them to the door of the suite and downstairs, though her gait was still a little unsteady with the way the toy continued to buzz and caress her inner passage unbeknownst to everyone else.

Adam needed to maintain the balance between feeding Sophie with enough chemicals and alcohol to lower her inhibitions while maintaining the sobriety to put on a good show for the paying audience. With the egg buzzing in her cunt, and the teenager moaning when he promised her multiple orgasms later, he leaned back to inspect her.

Sophie was a visage in that dress, zipper slid down to expose her perky breasts, and her erect nipples poking through the fabric. Her high-heels accentuated her toned legs and dragged a man’s attention up to her silky thighs and imaginings of what lay between them. Sophie looked both youthfully innocent and sluttily available; the epitome of an older male’s teenage fantasy.

Even in her aroused state, the girl couldn’t help but be cute, and he laughed at her wry comment. “You have a point, Soph, but you’re not desperate enough for my liking yet.” The way she took over the kiss and rubbed her tongue against his provided further proof of how worked up he'd gotten her before the kiss broke and the Co-ed stumbled against him. “Maybe it’s the toy that’s making it hard for you to stand straight,” he grinned, savouring her display of youthful embarrassment. Additional confirmation for the viewers that her reactions were unscripted. “Lobster, here we come.”

Once they made it downstairs and outside, Adam wrapped an arm around her waist, “Beautiful night, isn’t it baby.” Guests checked out the girl as they walked, gazes roaming Sophie’s lithe teen body. On arrival at the outside restaurant - informal and find your own table - he paused, “How’s my pussy, baby?” to distract her while he scanned the area.

"This way." When he’d found what he was searching for, Adam interlaced his fingers with Soph’s and tugged her through the sea of customers. He caught eyes with a few who smiled or winked, and as they passed, undressed the teenager with their lascivious gazes. Adam was certain each would have paid to slam his eighteen-year-old companion. Unfortunately, he couldn’t invite the entire restaurant back to his balcony, so she’d have to do with the two men he’d picked out for her.

Both looked in their mid-thirties, clean-shaven and attired in suits. One had dark hair and green eyes, the other lighter hair and blue eyes. They were handsome enough and from their athletic appearance seemed the types to keep in shape playing golf or squash.

“Evening gentlemen,” Levine shot the duo a smile as he and Sophie approached.

“Evening,” They returned his greeting and nodded at Sophie.

As Adam led her on, he squeezed her delectable ass for their benefit.

“Here.”‘ He stopped at a table across from the suits, providing the men a direct line of sight to the teenager, and motioned for her to take a seat.

“You sure know how to turn a man's head.” After he’d ordered a bottle of wine from the waiter who’d appeared, Adam handed a Sophie a menu and leaned in to kiss her neck “They can’t stop staring at you.” His lips moving to her ear, he inclined his head towards the two men, both of whom raised their glasses. “That’s why you’ll make a perfect model,” he continued, nipping her lobe and placing a hand on her knee.

Adam scratched her flesh with his nails, running his palm up under her dress in view of the voyeurs, and turned up the vibration of the egg a notch. His cell camera was on video mode. Until they returned to their accommodation, the vision he captured on his I-phone would suffice. “Order whatever you like. Screw the expense; I want this to be a night you’ll never forget.”

Shifting back to meet her eyes, he playfully scrunched up his nose. “Be a good girl, beg nicely and I might change my mind and let you come during dinner.” Unspoken went the thought it’d only be after the teen took care of his throbbing erection under the table first.

Last edited:
It took all of the teen’s willpower to grab his hand and leave their suite, the toy buzzing inside of her and the buzz from the wine making her even more horny than usual. Despite their fucking by the pool earlier Sophie hadn’t gotten her fill yet, and if her stomach hadn’t rumbled in hunger she would have pushed Adam on the table, or the sofa really, she wasn’t picky, and fucked herself down onto his cock until she felt satisfied. The hidden cameras undoubtedly would have filmed that with crystal clarity to the thrill of the viewers, the nubile teen taking her pleasure from her manager’s body without regard.

Instead she did as he bid, trying to wait patiently for later in the evening and the rough fucking of her dreams. It was difficult to remain patient with the toy keeping her on edge with every step, as they walked outside and into a more populated area of the resort she could swear the people looking at them knew what was happening. It made her want to shrink away and hide, pressing herself into Adam’s side, but the exhibitionist streak she didn’t know she’d had reared up and made her nipples pebble in excitement.

Sophie shifted impatiently as they stopped at the entrance to the restaurant, tossing her hair over her shoulder and exposing the long column of her neck and collarbones. His question made her giggle and lean into him, her breath hot against his ear as she whispered. “It’s getting so wet for you…Daddy.” They’d never discussed pet names before, but if he made her wait any longer with the teasing toy inside of her she wasn’t sure how long it would be until her bratty side began to show. One side of her plush lips turned up in a smirk as he grabbed her hand and let them through the restaurant, occasionally meeting a stranger’s eyes and a blush rising to her cheeks as they immediately looked down to her prominent cleavage.

The young co-ed had begun to doubt how appropriate her outfit was for a casual resort dinner when they reached their table, murmuring a greeting in echo to Adam’s to the men who were seated near them. She let out a soft whimper and bit her lip when Adam squeezed her pert ass, one hand swiping half-heartedly at him. “Adam! We’re in public!” Her embarrassment waned once they were seated and most of the patrons had gone back to their meals, her manager’s praise and sweet talking always enough to calm her down.

Shyly she glanced over to indeed see the two men watching them, the rosy blush returning to her youthful face as she rested her head on his shoulder. “Fuckkk, Adam!” Sophie whined lowly when the vibrations of the egg increased inside of her already soaking slit, her back arching in the seat and her thighs parting unconsciously. The teen didn’t realize that the two men were seated at the perfect angle away from them to see beneath their table, the view of her glistening pink pussy unhindered with how short her skirt was.

When the waiter returned with their bottle of wine she sat up quickly and ordered lobster for both of them, and then took a long sip of wine with a trembling hand. “I don’t know how much longer I can go, babe…” She took another sip of wine and then reached below the table to press his hand further up her thigh, while her other hand reached over and began to palm him through the fabric of his trousers.

While they walked downstairs and to the restaurant, every male they passed eyed up Sophie’s nubile form. Some glanced away when she looked in their direction while others made it clear by their brazen appraisal what they were thinking. As she pressed tighter in his side, Adan pulled her closer, offering comfort from the attention, and wondered how they’d react if they knew he planned to have the teenager on his arm to take multiple cocks by the end of the evening.

After they stopped at the restaurant entrance, Sophie’s hot breath on his neck and the word Daddy that slipped from her lips caused Adam’s erect cock to throb. So did her frustrated tone, and the mischief he saw in her eyes when he turned to face her. Adam, and the cameras, adored Sophie’s intermittent displays of teenage moodiness and pouting. “Good, exactly how I want your pussy,” he replied with a grin.

He kept an arm around her waist as they made their way through the crowd, swatting her butt as they passed the two men he’d picked out. That elicited a squeak of protest from Sophie, to which Adam shrugged. “You shouldn’t have such a delectable ass,” he replied. “Plus, if you plan on becoming a famous model, showing off in front of strangers and having them admire your body is all part of the job.” As was - although she remained oblivious to the fact much to Adam’s amusement and monetary profit -, providing jerk off material to Girl-Next-Door website members across the globe.

The two men had unwittingly aided Adam by choosing a table on the perimeter of the dining area, away from other patrons. While Sophie remained in view of anyone who glanced in their direction, the quartet also had a modicum of privacy. After he and Soph took their seats, the duo tried not to stare, but they couldn’t keep their eyes off the Co-Ed.

With her toned, tanned legs and silky thighs visible from their vantage point, the men watched as Adam increased the speed of the egg by a notch, eliciting an aroused gasp from the teenager. “I love hearing you moan,”Adam encouraged Sophie and tugged at the hem of her dress, hiking it up an inch to give them an unobstructed view of her glistening pink slit. He continued to nibble Sophie’s neck and whisper compliments in her ear until the waiter arrived, and she sat up.

Noticing her trembles when she lifted her wineglass, “You okay, Soph?” Adam teased before she glided his touch up her thigh, and set her other palm on his fabric-encased erection. He groaned through clenched teeth, and writhed on the seat, leaving no doubt she wasn’t the only one worked up. “Feel how hard you make me,” Adam growled before his middle finger joined the vibrating egg in her pussy and he flicked Sophie’s clit with his thumb.

When the waiter came back to with napkins and a bowl of iced-water, Adam didn’t stop working Sophie’s pussy and clit under the table, ensuring he kept his ministrations tortuously slow so that the teen wouldn‘t orgasm. After eyeing her revealed cleavage and winking at Levine, the waiter left and Adam cupped her cheek with his free hand, “So fucking hard,” and pulled her into a kiss. Urging her lips to part and snaking his tongue into her mouth, Levine arched a brow at the voyeurs and shifted his eyes to Sophie. An unspoken understanding passed between them, bringing smiles and nods from the strangers.

‘You really are a horny slut, aren’t you, Sophie? A cock-hungry little whore.” Adam broke the kiss, continuing to dip his finger in and out of her soaked slit, and ground his erection into her hand. “Unzip my pants, and stroke me, Soph.” Staring into her gorgeous hazel eyes, Adam’s tone made it clear that it was an order, not a request. “Imagine how good it‘d feel buried inside you right now, slamming your aching pussy. Tell me how bad you need it, how bad you want me to let you come." Once he’d wound her up tightly enough, Levine intended to muster an excuse to leave Sophie alone at the table; quivering in her desperation to climax and ripe for the plucking by any male who expressed interest. “Tell Daddy who owns your teen cunt tonight.”

Last edited:
Sophie hadn’t realized it at the time but she was thankful they were sitting on the perimeter of the restaurant, and not in the thick of it with the majority of the other patrons. Dimly she was aware of how inappropriate she and Adam were acting in a public place, but the wine and the extra pill he had slipped her ensured that the only thing she cared about was getting off after how wound up he made her. It was getting increasingly harder to keep her moans and whimpers silent, especially with Adam’s encouragement.

“I know you do babe…but we are in a restaurant that was your idea…” The bratty side of her couldn’t help but point that out as her breath ghosted against his ear, her skirt nearly pushed up to her waist now with his assistance and her cunt entirely on display for their neighbors. The teen felt a tiny bit better when she did indeed feel how hard Adam was, pleased to know that it wasn’t just her suffering through the attempt at a nice dinner. “We can always go back to the room and I can take care of you, Daddy.”

Sophie’s hips jerked when his fingers joined the toy in her pussy, teeth sinking into her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out as the waiter appeared at their table with napkins. She was becoming increasingly desperate and on the edge of a climax, but Adam was torturing her and keeping his touches just light enough to keep her from achieving that. She was panting with need, her breasts rising and falling enticingly through the zipped open top of her dress. When the waiter stepped away this time she did moan in relief, back arched to lean into Adam’s kiss.

The teen poured all of her lust and frustration into the kiss, her tongue boldly twining with his and her hand reaching over to grasp his cock again. While she kissed him Sophie was unaware of the offer he was making their neighbors. “Fuck yes, Adam, please…” She whined against his lips, her hand shakily unzipping his pants and beginning to stroke him earnestly. “I’m your horny little slut…” Sophie had tried to keep her voice down the entire time at the restaurant, but in her frenzied state her voice carried over to their neighbors. “I need you to fuck me right now Daddy, please! I need your cock.”

She buried her face in the crook of his neck, her hand pumping up and down the length of his cock. The co-ed paused in that motion, a wicked thought overcoming her. Sophie moved her hand over to her aching cunt, so aroused and on edge that even her thighs were beginning to glisten with wetness. She slicked her hand with some of that wetness before returning to pump Adam’s cock, the slide much smoother now. “Please...I don’t want dinner anymore, the only thing I need is you fucking me!”

“It was my idea, but don’t pretend you‘re not secretly enjoying it, Sophie", Levine winked. If his arousal was any sign, he could only imagine the torture his teasing inflicted on the teenager. Every word, gasp, shiver or moan that emanated teenager, exacerbated the throbbing of Adam’s cock and his need for release.

Although they were on the perimeter of the restaurant, many of the clientele continued to stare at the couple from a distance. Or more to the point, started at the gorgeous Co-ed with her tits half hanging out of her dress. However, they remained blind to the action under the table. The concept of a riot of men clamouring to get their hands on the teenager would break out if all of them could see the teenager with legs spread, no panties and dripping pink slit exposed to the world elicited a smile from Adam.

That prize, he left for the two men across who squirmed in their seats as Sophie’s moans and whimpers reached their ears. Sophie put all of her frustration into returning his kiss before he broke it and issued his demand. Adam’s hips writhed on the seat as unzipped his trousers and his erection popped free. As her frenzied pleading hadn’t been missed by their neighbours, neither were the groans emitted by Adam while she stroked.

No longer making any attempt to hide their interest, one set a camera on the table, lens pointed in their direction. Levine composed a mental note to request a copy of the video. “That’s it, Sophie, beg for cock, show me what a slut you are.” He encouraged the Co-ed as he teased her sopping cunt, and she pumped his shaft. After she buried her head at his neck, Sophie’s desperate whimpers and pleas for him to fuck her raised goosebumps on Levine’s flesh.

He growled in frustration when Sophie’s hand lifted from his cock. A second later, when the teenager gathered the wetness from her thighs. “Oh god, you are fucking hot,” that morphed into a groan. The visage had almost caused him to shoot his load right there and then, however, he regained control and pulled back from the brink. “Make Daddy come,” he whispered, throwing his head back and savouring the sensations of her lubricating his cock with her juices while the lewd noises of Sophie’s slick hand jacking him off floated across to the two men.

A few more strokes and he’d be done for. When Adam knew he couldn’t hold on much longer, he removed his palm from between her legs and reached for his I-phone. Sophie’s posture obscured her vision. With shaky fingers, he set it to ring in three minutes and turned the toy in her pussy up another notch. “I’m so fucking close,” he panted when he fisted Sophie’s hair in his palm and lifted her head up. Eyes glazed over, lips swollen from their kiss and cock throbbing in her hand, Adam’s gaze burned into her. “Finish me, Sophie then we’ll forget dinner and I’ll take you home.”

Little did she know that wouldn't be immediately and that when they did leave, it wouldn’t be alone.

“You can come, too. Right here, if you dare.” Adam relented. With Sophie proven to be an insatiable whore once properly motivated, he thought allowing her the addictive pleasure of release now in her inebriated and drugged state would only make her crave more of the same. When Adam thrust two digits second-knuckle deep back in her soaked cunt, rather than go slow to keep her on edge, he finger-banged the Co-ed with the intent to bring her to a shuddering climax in front of their audience.

The first of many to come before the night was over, and he’d filmed the naïve teenager being triple-teamed to exhaustion by her boyfriend and two men she'd just met.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom