Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Wrapped up Control's base story, and running through the DLC right now to get my money's worth.

Mediocre story. Dull characters. Awful ending. Forgettable "boss" battles.

Gameplay and graphics carried it, but it's still below mid.

Been playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite. Dropped it a while back because of the lack of content, but with the new Pathogen expansion and the updates that I wasn't around for, there's been new content for me to have fun with.

Been playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite. Dropped it a while back because of the lack of content, but with the new Pathogen expansion and the updates that I wasn't around for, there's been new content for me to have fun with.
I need to get into Fireteam Elite again, glad it's still going!

I need to get into Fireteam Elite again, glad it's still going!
Not sure what platform you're on, but there's crossplay now. That being said, crossplay between Xbox and Playstation is iffy on a good day. Haven't experienced too many issues playing with PC players. But I'm on PS4, so that's likely factoring in to some of my issues with the game.

Not sure what platform you're on, but there's crossplay now. That being said, crossplay between Xbox and Playstation is iffy on a good day. Haven't experienced too many issues playing with PC players. But I'm on PS4, so that's likely factoring in to some of my issues with the game.
I had it on Xbox and PC thanks to Game Pass, though I need to renew it

I had it on Xbox and PC thanks to Game Pass, though I need to renew it
Ah I see. If you decide to start playing again on PC, let me know. Being paired with randos is always hit or miss, lol. I either get people who are scarily competent team players, or people who try to emulate Leeroy Jenkins and waltz right into my line of fire.

Ah I see. If you decide to start playing again on PC, let me know. Being paired with randos is always hit or miss, lol. I either get people who are scarily competent team players, or people who try to emulate Leeroy Jenkins and waltz right into my line of fire.
I will! I think I'll get Game Pass renewed around Christmas time

I started up Slime rancher. It's a lot of cozy fun so far and the game is like, cute. Fucking cute. Cuteness overload. Might be a great game to vibe out to for a while in between more stressful games.

The same game I've been playing for the last eight years.
Dota 2. 6704+ Hours and counting.

It's bad for my health, both mental and physical, but I can't stop. Salt is a way of life.
I'm too deeply addicted. The Salt Mines have claimed me and they just won't release me from their grasps.

Greedfall. Only started it recently (this will be my first playthrough) and I'm taking my time going through it, but so far I'm enjoying it.

The same game I've been playing for the last eight years.
Dota 2. 6704+ Hours and counting.

It's bad for my health, both mental and physical, but I can't stop. Salt is a way of life.
I'm too deeply addicted. The Salt Mines have claimed me and they just won't release me from their grasps.
Toxic is what we need sometime, dota is a great way to curse ourselves after getting into a game and immediately queuing another after the L :p

Picked up my Elden ring playthrough once again. Beat up Radahn and did some exploring in Ainsel, and this is how I feel right now.

KV7wf9g7.jpg

Bought the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy (never played the originals) on a whim; gonna fuck around and become a furry in a minute most definitely.

The Sims 4 is FREE on Steam right now, PC gamers. Go add that to your library.

Well, my silly ass though Crash Bandicoot would be more story driven. I was wrong as fuck, yo, so it's back to Devil May Cry 5 because I'm feeling motivated. Never enough power!~

Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition is FREE on Epic Games Store right now, but only for the next 11 hours, so if you ever wanted to try to get into that shit but didn't wanna spend 20 bucks, now's your time. Discount gamers rise up!

Recently played through the FAITH trilogy due to it being spooktember up until a few days ago. Fucking great series, fully recommend for anyone looking to play an interesting horror game.

Now back to FFXIV and Deep Rock Galactic, the latter juts got a huge content update and the game is great as always.

Back
Top Bottom