Dragonball Moon [blakkatt07 x Malfrost]

Ami moaned and grinded. "Please Prince! Fuck my tight ass with your cock!" She whimpered before finally came on his cock, her juices squirting with such force.

Usagi moaned as he slammed into her ass. She arched slightly , gasping at it changed the penetration angle. "It feels so good"

Vegeta groaned as he pulled his cock out of Ami's pussy and forced her to the ground on her hands and knees. He spanked her ass and rubbed his cock against her asshole. "Spread your hole open and beg for it, slut! Beg more!" He roared as he spanked her again.

Gohan moaned loudly, her ass was so much tighter then her pussy. He gripped her hair and used it as a leash, his hips slapping against her ass with each thrust. He licked her back and neck as he moaned in her ear. "Usagi! Your ass is so good! How is my cock!?"

Ami spread her asshole open. "Please Prince! I want to get fucked in the ass! Stretch my tight hole like the naughty slut I am." She begged.

Usagi gasped as Gohan pulled on her hair. "It's so good Gohan!" She moaned, tilting her head to give him better access to her neck. "It feels so good stretching my tight hole like this."

"That's right! You are my slut, and your friend is my slut! As the Prince of Saiyans, all of you are my sluts!" Vegeta roared as he slammed his massive cock deep into Ami's ass. He gripped her rear roughly as he speared her deeply with his cock, a bulge appearing in her stomach he was so deep inside her. "How much of a slut are you!?" Vegeta let out a cocky laugh, eager to hear her answer.

Gohan bit down on Usagi's neck and sucked lightly, marking her with a hickey before he let out another moan, her ass was just too good and too tight. "Ahhh...Usagi! I can't hold it much longer! I'm getting ready to come!" Gohan managed to get out between moans, the pressure in his cock almost unbearable at this point.

Ami cried out as Vegeta's cock filled her tight ass deeply and fully repeatedly. "Ah! I...can learn how to be better for you!" She pushed her hips back against his, even as she felt his cock causing the bulge in her stomach.

Usagi moaned again and wiggled her ass a bit. "Go on Gohan! Let it go!" She encouraged and reached under them to gently caress his balls.

"Good! You'll learn to be the best whore for me. I'll fuck you whenever and wherever I please!" Vegeta roared as his cock buried itself fully in her ass. With each thrust, his hips slapped against her rear and made it jiggle. His hands moved to grope at her breasts, digging into her mounds as his fingers tugging on her nipples. "Tell me how much you love it!" Vegeta groaned as he felt a pressure building in his cock.

"Princess!!!" Gohan moaned loudly as with a violent thrust he flooded Usagi's ass with his hot and sticky seed. He filled her completely, her stomach bulging slightly from how much he filled her as his excess began to leek down her ass and thighs as he pulled out and slapped his still massively hard and erect cock against her rear, coating it in his semen.

Ami cried out in ecstasy as Vegeta pounded into her. She met his thrusts with her hips perfectly. "I love your cock in my tight ass my prince!" She moaned out, feeling herself close.

Usagi arched with a cry as Gohan filled her ass with his seed. She panted heavily as she felt his seed dripping down her ass and thighs.

Vegeta spanked Ami's ass as he let out another groan. His hand moved down to begin to play with her pussy, his fingers rubbing at her clitoris as he fucked her roughly. "Are you going to come for me? Come for your prince! Climax and become my eternal sex toy!" Vegeta yelled as he pounded into her as hard as he could, his aura turning yellow around him as his Super Sayian energy seeped out.

Gohan's breath was ragged as his cock twitched, clearly still not satisfied as he blushed and rubbed the back of his head meekly. "Princess...could you clean me off?" Gohan asked, wondering if he should really be asking royalty to do such a thing.

Ami squirmed and moaned as he rubbed at her clit. "Aah! Oh! I'm gonna cum my prince!" She cried out before cumming hard, her juices coating his hand

Usagi looked over her shoulder at Gohan with a soft smile. "Of course since you asked." She carefully turned around and started licking and sucking his cock clean, her fingers rubbing at her clit as she did so. In reaction to Vegeta's seeping Super Saiyan energy, a white aura appeared around her as the silver crystal reacted.

Vegeta roared as he flashed Super Saiyan for just a moment as he came, flooding Ami's ass with more cum than she had seen in her entire life so far. Her stomach bulged she was so full and the excess began to pour out of her quickly. He pulled his cock out and slapped her cheek with his massive rod. "Clean, slut." He commanded gruffly.

"Ahhhh, Princess!" Gohan managed as his Super Saiyan energy also began to leak out. He looked at Usagi pleasuring herself as she cleaned him and he chuckled. "Do you want my cock to pleasure you again, Princsss? I would be happy to oblige." He stated, his stamina recovered due to his Super Saiyan energy.

Ami nodded. "Yes my prince." She then took his cock in her mouth and sucked and licked on it eagerly.

Usagi pulled away from Gohan's cock and shook her head, her crescent moon birth mark shining bright on her forehead. "No. I want you to fuck Ami while she cleans Vegeta's cock." Even though she was already giving Vegeta more authority over even her, her tone was that of the princess she was.

Back
Top Bottom