Dragonball Moon [blakkatt07 x Malfrost]

It was getting painful to keep his cock contained in his pants, but Vegeta bore the pain as he watched Usagi dance and call him Prince. They really got his blood going as his hands moved to her lovely thighs and traced them before moving to her ass and giving it a firm spank before groping it. He let out a light moan as he felt her delicate fingers brush over his cock. "Now...strip." His voice was deep and gruff, clearly lusting for her.

Gohan began to press his own throbbing erection up against Ami's crotch. His hands gripped her panties and pulled them off slightly before he spanked her bare ass. He rubbed the spot her struck tenderly as he bit down on her neck and sucked, marking her with a hickey, marking her as his.

Usagi watched as his hands traced her thighs. She let out a moan as he spanked her ass. She backed away slightly and began pulling off her top. Once her top was off, revealing that she wore no bra under, and dropped on the ground, she slid her hands down her body to the waistband of her skirt, turning so her back was to him as she slowly pushed it down, wiggling her ass teasingly as she bent over and stepped out of the skirt, looking back at him, her eyes having a 'come get me' look to them.

Ami let out a moan as she felt his erection against her, her own pussy growing wet from the contact. She pressed her crotch against his erection after he'd removed her panties. Her hands reached up, her fingers entwining in his hair.

Vegeta was quick to his feet once Usagi had her top and skirt off. He quickly undid his pants to expose his massive cock, throbbing as it sought attention. He quickly got behind her, pressing his cock against her firm ass as his hands wrapped around her body to grasped her lovely breasts, his flesh molding against his fingers before he tugged on her perky nipples. "You want me to fuck you? You slutty princess...admit it.." He spoke hotly in her ear before licking it.

Gohan quickly sought out her Ami's lips with his own. His lips pressed up firmly against hers as he licked at her lips with his tongue, seeking access to the inside of her mouth. Meanwhile, his hands continued to grope Ami's ass as one of his fingers slide towards her asshole and pushed its way inside.

Usagi gasped as she felt him against her. A soft moan escaped her lips as he tugged at her nipples. The way he spoke in her ear went right to her core as she felt her pussy grow even wetter in response. "Yes my prince. I want...no, need you to fuck me." She spoke

Ami's lips parted, granting Gohan access. She slid one hand down from his hair, down his body. She kept moving her hand down and undid his pants before cupping his cock gently. A soft moan passed her lips as his finger slid into her asshole.

Vegeta licked his lips as Usagi began to crave to be fucked. He grasped her panties and slide them down her legs to expose her wet pussy to him. He pressed the tip of his massive cock up against her entrance as he licked her neck. "Beg for it, slutty princess...and I might just grant your wish..."

Gohan's tongue was quickly inside Ami's mouth once her lips parted. His tongue swirled around inside, mapping her mouth out as it pressed up against her own tongue. He moaned in the kiss slightly as he felt Ami cup his cock. He pushed his finger even deeper into her ass and soon added another and began to pump the two digits in and out of her tight hole.

Usagi whimpered and wiggled against him. "Oh please Prince Vegeta. Fuck my slutty princess pussy and show me just how much superior you are to Earth men!" She pleaded, her pussy throbbing with need

Ami moaned and pressed herself against him. Her hand expertly stroking his cock. She pushed her ass down on his fingers, moaning as her tight pucker was stretched by his fingers

Vegeta gave Usagi's ass a quick and firm spank as she begged for it. "Good girl...I'll show you just how superior I am!!" He roared loudly as he slammed his cock deep into Usagi's soaked and waiting pussy. He moaned loudly at how tight and hot she was as he slammed his cock deep into her, his meat easily punching past her cervix as he fucked her womb. "How is it!? Better then any Earthling, right!?"

Gohan groaned as he pulled away from the kiss and looked at Ami lustfully. "You are good..you must be quite the slutty little girl...how many guys have you fucked before?" Gohan asked as he licked her neck once again and spread her ass open with his fingers. "Take your top off..."

Usagi gasped at feeling his cock fill her so completely. Much more perfectly than she had expected. "Yes Prince Vegeta! So much better! She wiggles and grinded her hips against him.

Ami blushed. "Would you believe only one. I just like to give my all into learning new things." She moaned as his tongue swept over her neck. She sniled and took her top off, undoing her bra right after.

Vegeta grabs one of Usagi's hair tails and uses it as a leash as he pulls on her hair roughly, cause her ass to slap back against his hips with each thrust. He moans as he fucks her roughly."Did you have a boyfriend before? I bet my cock is so much better then his..."

Gohan chuckled lightly. "I can understand that...I'm the same." He gave Ami a small wink as he moved his mouth to her breasts. His tongue swirling around her perky nipples as he moves his fingers out of her ass and began to stroke her pussy directly now. "How about you show me what you've learned..."

Usagi let out a moan as he pulled on her hair. His question made her briefly think about her now late ex boyfriend, Mamoru, the focus being all the times she had had to save the Earth Prince and how little help he was in a fight. "Yes I had one, and he was weak in more ways than one. Your cock is far better than his had been." She moaned out

Ami moaned and arched, grinding her hips against Gohan's fingers. "Fuck that feels so good."

"Good...then from now on, you will be my royal wife and fuck toy!" Vegeta groaned loudly as he felt a pressure beginning to build up in his cock as he knew his climax was near. He spanked Usagi on the ass hard as he tugged on her hair. He moved the hand he spanked her with up to her flopping breasts and squeezed one roughly.

Gohan then pushed the two fingers her was stroking her with deep into her pussy as he continued to pleasure her breasts with his mouth. His tongue swirling around her perky nipples before sucking. "I bet you want more then my fingers in your pussy..."

Usagi moaned and wiggled and arched. Her walls squeezing around his cock as sshe felt her own orgasm drawing near. When he reached up to squeeze her breast, one of her hands went over his, encouraging the squeezes . It wasn't too much longer before she was screaming out in ecstasy as she came all over his cock.

Ami gasped , leaning her head back as he sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. "Yes I need more." She panted out huskily

Vegeta moaned loudly as he felt Usagi's pussy clamping down on his cock, trying to milk him for his seed. He complied and with a final and violent thrust, he flooded Usagi's pussy and womb with his hot and sticky. He filled her so completely that his cum began to leak out of her. He let the girl fall to her knees as he turned her around so her face was right in front of her messy and juice covered cock. "Clean me off. " He commanded gruffly.

Gohan chuckled as he spread his fingers out inside her bit down on her nipple lightly. "Tell me what you want....and I might give it to you..you have to be specific."

((I'm thinking, since Vegeta is prince, he gets all the girls so he's going to fuck Ami and let Gohan fuck Usagi as a sloppy second almost xD))

Usagi had a second but smaller orgasm as he filled her with his seed. She panted a bit when she dropped to her knees but moved quick to take his cock into her mouth and start sucking on it that it could be figured that even without being told to clean him off, she might've done so anyway.

Ami moaned softly."I want to be fucked by your thick cock." Her hand teased through his hair as she grinded her hips on his hand, riding his fingers. "I want to be filled so well with your cock and seed."

((Lol that might've been fine if there wasn't a plan for some romance between the couples. But I'm sure that regardless, Usagi has given Vegeta quite the ego boost by saying he's better than earth men. And of course with him knowing the stories o her kingdom, even with how peaceful it was while great compared to his own home planet, he might feel even more of a boost knowing that he's got the last heir to the moon and that he'll be playing a part in rebuilding her kingdom))

Vegeta moaned lightly as Usagi cleaned his cock off. He looked with lust towards Ami and licked his lips. "Princess...tell your servant that I wish to fuck her...and you will fuck my nephew over there." Vegeta commanded gruffly. He was a prince, and he desired to have it all, including the right to fuck Ami.

Gohan began to rub Ami's clitoris with his thumb as he continued to finger fuck Ami with his index and middle fingers. He heard Vegeta speak his command and he looked at Ami. "Better get ready...Vegeta wants you."

Usagi finished licking Vegeta's cock clean then nodded at his command. "Yes of course, Prince." She looked to Ami. "Ami, come for Prince Vegeta wishes to fuck you. We shall switch." She stood and walked over towards Ami and Gohan.

The additional stimulation that came from Gohan rubbing on her clit was enough to send her into an orgasm, her juices coating Gohan's fingers." She too heard the commands of the two royals. "Yes Prince and Princess. As you wish." She gave Gohan a quick peck. "You and I will continue later."

Vegeta watched as Ami walked towards him. He licked his lips as he sat down on the bench again, patting his lap. "You'll be on top...lets begin." He commanded the blue haired girl, eager to see how she compared to Usagi.

Gohan was licking Ami's juice off his fingers as Usagi approached him. His cock throbbed as it had yet to receive an proper attention. He looked towards Usagi with a small blush as he looked around. "Well...you are the Princess here...which position do you wish to do it in?"

Ami nodded. "Yes Prince." She straddled him, positioning her soaked pussy right above his cock before sliding down onto it. Her head fell back slightly with a gasp as she felt him stretching her walls.

Usagi blushed as well as she walked up to him. To be a little more bold, she took one of his fingers that had been in Ami's pussy and sucked on it while giving him eye contact. It couldn't have been the first time that she'd tasted another woman, or at least tasted Ami. With a smirk she pulled away and laid down on her back, spreading her legs. "I want you on top."

Vegeta let out a groan as Ami's pussy engulfed his throbbing cock. Her pussy felt much tighter then Usagi's...her boyfriend must have had an even small cock. He let Ami do all the moving as he moved his lips to her neck to lick her neck while his hands moved to grope her breasts. "So...how does it feel to have a royal cock inside you...much better then your boyfriend's I bet..."

Gohan blushed deeply as Usagi licked up Ami's juices from his fingers. He gave her a teasing grin. "Are you used to that taste?" He chuckled as he watched Usagi get on her back. He nodded and soon he was on top of her. His massive cock thrust deep into her pussy, slamming into her womb much like Vegeta's had. His mouth was upon her breasts at once as his tongue swirled around and sucked on her perky nipples.

Ami moaned as she rode him, her head tilted as Vegeta licked her neck. "Yes Prince, so much better. " she gasped out.

Usagi smirked at Gohan's question. "That's for me to know." She arched under him as he slammed into her pussy. "Ah! ...so good." She moaned out as she rolled her hips

Vegeta grinned as he moved his mouth to Ami's perky breasts and eagerly swirled his tongue around her nipple. He wrapped his arms around her waist and soon his hands were upon her ass. He gave the girl a spank before he pushed his middle finger into her asshole. "Tell me, girl...has this hole been fucked yet?" He questioned her as he licked her breasts more.

"Ahhhh! Princess! Your pussy feels so good!" Gohan moaned loudly as he fucked Usagi's pussy, his cock pounding into her womb rapidly. He moved his mouth down to her breasts and began to swirl his tongue around her nipple, sucking hard as he fucked the Moon Princess like an animal.

"Aah!" Ami gasped as he licked at her breasts. She moaned and pushed her ass down on his finger as it entered her. "No Prince, it hasn't."

Usagi writhed under Gohan, her hips lifting to meet his own almost perfectly in time. She arched, pushing her nipple into his mouth. "Ahh! So good!"

Vegeta nibbled on her nipple before moving his mouth back to her neck, he bit down and sucked, marking her with a hickey as he shoved another finger in her ass and spread her hole open as he fucked her harder. "How about I change that."

Gohan sucked on her nipple even harder, his tongue swirling around her nipple while his cock slammed into her deepest part of her womb. "Princess! I want to fuck your ass after this!" Gohan moaned out loud, his mouth still on her breast.

Ami moaned and grinded against him, bounced on his cock and his fingers. She was enjoying the double penetration he was currently giving her. Her walls squeezed tight around his cock. "Yes Prince...please." She moaned out as she bounced harder, eager to cum.

Usagi almost screamed as her walls squeezed tight around Gohan's cock, her juices flowing as she came. "Do it Gohan! Do it now!" She panted out.

"Beg for it, slut...beg for my cock in your ass like the slut you are..." Vegeta whispered hotly in her ear before biting down on her ear and sucking. He pushed his fingers as deeply into her ass as he could while he violently violated her pussy with his cock. He wanted her to come first before he fucked her ass.

Gohan felt Usagi's pussy clamp down on her pussy and he moaned loudly as he did his best to hold back his own climax. With a roar, he flipped Usagi over so she was on her stomach and hands and knees. He pulled his cock out of her ravished pussy and slammed his cock deep into her virgin ass hole, tearing the hole open as he spanked her ass roughly. "How do you like my cock in your ass, slutty princess!?"

Back
Top Bottom