Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CILF (Character I'd Like to Fuck)

Zeth said:
Al the ones listed so far. Fuck yeah.
You'd fuck 95% of them xD

I better pull out some from my list then. Ahem.

Celty Sturluson from Durarara!

Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary), because she's so fucking psycho.

Yumoto Hakone from Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! because he's fucking cute.

Any main character from Punchline. Because it's epic. Go watch it.

Aria Holmes Kanzaki from Hidan no Aria, because she's a loli and old enough^^

It's funny really; my taste in lovers is way more diverse in anime than it is in real life. We've got practically all the bases covered here.

L (Death Note)
Super-intelligent, super quirky, quite attractive and fascinating to look at. And of course, unattainable. For some reason, knowing you could never have someone in their universe, even if they're fictional, is just... heart-rending!

Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
I'm not normally the type who looks at the "too cool for school" types, but he's so sweet and smooth! And when he's not chasing a bounty, he's kind of a dink. He's gorgeous and classic, with a strange kind of grace while fighting.

Saitama (One Punch Man)
I'm typically all about brains, especially when you've got a choice between brain and brawn. But Saitama isn't stupid. In fact, he's a pretty great social-psychologist. But he's not really book-smart, and that's what's so strange about me liking him. There's just something about his fun-loving spirit that makes up for any flaws he might have on my in-real-life checklist.

Mila or Rachnera (Monster Musume)
......don't ask.... D'em kinks, y'know.

Mugen and/or Jinn (Samurai Champloo)
Again, Mugen isn't really book-smart, and he's a little more hot-headed than I would normally appreciate, but he makes up for it in quirkiness. Jinn, on the other hand, is brilliant, quiet, and quite refined. If I could only have one, I would choose Jinn, but they both have their very strong points.

Those are all the anime characters I can think of for the time being.

Mercelida Ygvar from Astarotte no Omocha!
Irisviel von Einzbern from Fate/Zero
Sephie Michaela Deviluke from To LOVE-Ru Darkness
Chisato Hasegawa from Shinmai Maou no Testament

And how could I forget Hestia from Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?

Shizuka Marikawa from Highschool of the Dead
Cv5GI.gif

Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach
tumblr_nort4zw5K11u4x9a0o1_500.gif

Meiko Shiraki from Prison School
tumblr_o4swecZnw51sbqrlmo2_500.gif

Those are just the three off the top of my head.

Way too many to continue from anime and video games, and literature, and comic books. Circe from Olympos is hellva sexy and has no pic of her.

Question, is it a bad thing if by 'fuck' i also kind of mean 'turn her into a walking time bomb' or 'give her a fuse, light it up and watch her blow'?

Because NieR: Automata's YoRHa Commander very VERY much falls into that for me. God she'd make an amazing bomb...
latest

BombshellBabe said:
Question, is it a bad thing if by 'fuck' i also kind of mean 'turn her into a walking time bomb' or 'give her a fuse, light it up and watch her blow'?

Because NieR: Automata's YoRHa Commander very VERY much falls into that for me. God she'd make an amazing bomb...
latest

Mmm... YorHa Commander. I'd do 'er. I'd actually do juuuuust about any of the YoRHa. Logic virus = insta-harem. Boom! Merry Christmas me! ;)

As for my picks, I don't watch much (if any) anime, so all my choices are inevitably going to be born of my incessant obsession with vidjya games. And before I make my list, just bear in mind that I actually do like the ladies. So... er... yep. :3

So (in no real order) my list goes a little something like this:

Christie (DOA): She's a heartless, snarky, taciturn bitch. And I'd just LOVE to put her in her place. Or visa versa. :p

Rachel (Ninja Gaiden): Dem boobs. 'Nuf said. :D

Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark): I actually didn't enjoy the prequel as much as the original, but damn was the artwork for Joanna muy caliente! Plus, I have a weakness for redheads. xD

It's a short list, and doubtless I am leaving some out. But those three pop up for me every time I run across one of these kinds of threads. ;)

Maaaan... as much as I've seen this is a hard list to draw up.

Seras Victoria, sweet girl with a mean streak, that shit works wonders for me.
Sailor Mercury, for as long as I've been jerking gherkin, I want that blue haired beauty.
Sango from Inuyasha, just tear into that hot fucking body suit of hers, yum.
Rem and Ram, both, same time. To hell with Emilia. Sooner fuck the Bowel Hunter than Emilia.
Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa. Long Hair and big blue eyes, I bet she's a squealer.

Edit:
Jibril
latest

Kassim, Sinbad, Judar, Jafar, Masrur, Koumei Ren, Kouen Ren From Magi

Naraku, Sesshomaru from Inuyasha

Legato Bluesummers, Vash from Trigun

Jin, Kurama, Karasu from Yu Yu Hakusho

Yang Xiao Long.

What? Tough and has concussive gauntlets? And hot to boot?

Fuck and yes xD

Who wouldn't want to take Chise's place as Elias' lover? The things I'd do to learn some magic...

Misaki Saiki from Teizokurei Daydream
Yukkage from Suisei no Gargantia (I wonder if a futanari or trap can join her harem too)

Back
Top Bottom